Things Can Change Quickly Ch. 02

Story Info
Things continue to change, then some.
5.4k words
8.5k
1
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's not too much sex but I hope to introduce a few characters and give a feel of where this story could possibly go in referenced to those other characters and also between Sam and Damian. Please give any feedback you think I need or deserve! - MisterNoName

_

"Dude, seriously, help me," I almost screamed down the phone as I jumped onto my bed, exhausted from probably the single best of my life to that point, "she wants me to go on adate." I was talking to Damian, my friend from the school I attended before sixth form. He, unlike me, was far better with girls and was often dating ornotdating girls. If there was anyone who could help me with dating, I thought it would be him.

"Don't worry man," I heard him say on the other end of the phone, "I'll be round yours in like ten minutes." He sounded excited, finally seeing me get somewhere with a girl was something exciting to him... mostly because he also teased meconstantlyabout being a virgin. I was thankful that teasing was gone as well.

I led in the dark of my room, it was about eleven o'clock at night by that point and I just took the moments to enjoy the sudden change in my life. I was scared of Sam, I knew that but while I led there, in the dark, there was nothing to be scared of. I was the most awesome and happiest man in the entire world. I got laid for the first time and it was with a pretty fucking awesome girl. I couldn't wait to let people know who I'd been sleeping with.

I was just thinking more about how I could hint to be people that I had fucked Sam when my phone rang again and I clicked the red button. I sat up on my bed and waved out the window to where Damian was seated in his car and then, grabbing a long sleeved top, ran down the stairs and out of the house so I could join Damian in the car.

As I closed the door to the car, Damian started the car up and began to drive away. "Food, and then you tell meeverything." I laughed as I watched the headlights turn on and begin to push forward and round the corner into the dark streets of London.

It took me about fifteen minutes to explain everything to Damian but he drove and nodded, smiled and laughed as he headed towards our favourite fast-food shop. "So, yeah, she told me to take her on a date..." I finished my words and breathed a heavy sigh but smiled a large, triumphant smile.

"So, where are you going to take her?"

"I don't know man, you're supposed to tell me..."

"Hmm..." he mused to himself as he stopped the car and turned off the engine, "no offense, but this girl doesn't sound like the most difficult to please."

I laughed at his comment – he wasn't wrong after all. "You're not wrong mate, she's a self-confessed fuckaholic."

"Then cinema and dinner... surely?"

I nodded slowly to myself and stepped out of the car at the same time as Damian before putting my arms on the roof of the car. "Genre of movie?"

_

The following hour after that conversation involved Will teaching me everything that he knew about dating women and then also a few things for the bedroom. I took mental notes and tried to act like I wasn't beingtooserious the entire time when I was actually making sure I remembered every little thing that he told me. I wanted to get laid again; damn it and I had stood by and watched my friend do it enough times to know that whatever he said was probably the truth.

I stepped out of the car and into the dimly lit street outside my house, bidding goodbye to Will, armed with new information that I hope would help in that quest to get myself laid again with the apparent nymphomaniac I had met earlier. I did not forget that was the aim even in my sleep as I saw Sam iving out some of my inner fantasies in my own mind's eye. Yet I sleep peacefully, apparently both tired from the day's events and contented also.

When I woke up the following morning it was with a smile on my face as I went about my normal routine of getting changed and then sitting around as it was the weekend and I had no plans (I'll admit, that was not unusual, if I wasn't seeing Will, I probably wasn't going out.) The only thing I did have to do was to prepare what I was going to do about getting that 'date' with Sam sorted. As I watched Saturday's football (my team – Hammersmith FC won 3-0 to add to a good weekend) I twiddled with my phone in my hand and thought carefully about my words.

It must have been about six o'clock in the evening when I decided on what I was going to say and raised my phone to my ear with a rather unsteady hand and listened to the dialling tone and waited for the call to connect. I was quite confident when I first raised the phone to my ear but as I held it there and waited, my confidence started to drain and I started to panic. I was just about to lower the phone and cancel the call when fate struck and Sam picked up with a questioning, "hello?"

I realised she didn't have my number and stayed quiet as she listened for my reply. I opened my mouth twice to speak but no words came back as the confidence of earlier was entirely gone. It was on my third attempt that a word actually escaped my lips. Well, not a word but a name; "Sam."

"Damian?" she questioned, apparently not confident enough that it were I that she might actually be her normal flirty self.

"Yes," I almost squeaked.

"Well?" she said, the most subtle of all hints of flirtation in her voice as she became aware of my difficulty in speaking to her.

"About that date," I said, the final word trailing off as I held the phone tighter in my palm as if I were going to suddenly drop it and run away if I did not try harder.

"What date?"

"The one you sai..." I got half way through my words before I realised my failure to see her sarcasm and felt like an idiot, "the one tomorrow?" I quickly added to the end to try and at least sound like I did have a plan.

"Tomorrow?" she said as I imagined her looking at her fingernails in disinterest as she had come to realise her mistake in sleeping with me, "can't do tomorrow..." she said.

I thought she was confirming my doubts that she wouldn't want to see me again. "Okay," I said with what was heavy heart. I was so certain that was me getting laid down the drain.

"What about tonight?" she said, with another flirty hint to her words as she relit my fire which my doubts had extinguished.

"Tonight?" I said a little bit too quickly before I could catch myself from sounding overly excited, "I was thinking the cinema," I said, an uncertainty if she wanted more than watching a crappy film.

"Sounds good," she said, "pick me up at seven thirty?"

An hour and a half. Shit, time to get ready.

_

I called Will again but he did not pick up and so I set about panicking, rifling through my clothes. I was aware that Sam was not expecting too much from me. She was clearly receptive and it was pretty clear that I was not the kind of person to dress well but I wanted to do my best to at least look like I had tried. I was trying with all my might to get her back into bed after all.

Eventually I managed to settle, without the help of Will (who I texted a rude message for the sake of it) on a pair of dark blues jeans, my grey Vans trainers and a blue chequered shirt with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows. Casual, yet well dressed (at least in my own eyes.) I put on some aftershave but tried not to let the smell be over powering and then checked the time. I still had fifteen minutes before I had to leave and I wanted to make one more phone call before I picked Sam up.

"Rose?" I said as the call connected having no problems speaking this time.

"Yes?" she said, a definite note in her voice which told me that she knew what Sam and I had got up to the following day after we departed ways.

"I fucking love you."

"I know."

I ended the call after that, satisfied that I had thanked Rose for possibly the best gift anyone could have given me. An absolute whore who was not only willing to let me fuck them but actually enjoyed me fucking them.

Then it was time to leave. Time to pick up Sam and at least try to act like a man who could possibly be desired. Perhaps I would actually get to know her this time? Was I even bothered about that?

_

I knocked on her door at exactly half seven and she opened it to see me nervously standing on her doorstep. She was not looking so nervous, nor so ready to leave as I. While I was dressed in what I described, she was in only a pair of bra and panties. They were plain black and did little to conceal her body as she stood in the doorway, once more not bothered by who was walking by and seeing her. Even to the point where I heard a cat whistle from across the road and she merely ignored it.

"Coming in?" she said eventually, moving to one side she I could walk past her, not blinking and staring at her body with a sudden rush of hormones surging through my body.

"So, are you going like that?" I jokingly questioned, as I looked her up and down while she shut the door behind her.

"No but..." she said, she advanced towards me in what was feeling like an ever smaller hallways, "I was getting dressed when..." she reached me and put her chin on my shoulder so she could whisper into my ear as I felt my skin grow hotter with each second, "I just got so horny." She spoke in the lowest volume she could manage and the tone was more seductive than I even thought possible. Perhaps if I were to be confident and knowledged in the ways of sex, I would have been able to react but instead I was frozen to the spot with only one part of my body reacting to Sam.

That, of course, did not go unnoticed as I felt her palm down over the front of my hip and across the bulge in my trousers which had been formed in the last few seconds of a barely dressed woman standing close to me and admitting how she had been turned on. I was just turned on by proxy really...

I gulped as she finally moved away and her hand left my body. I remained frozen in place except for my eyes which took in every inch of skin I could manage from her wide hips to her flat stomach and her breasts which I mentally undressed. She must have realised that I was unable to actually reply to anything she was saying, because she soon spoke again and broke the silence which I had manufactured. "Come on," she took my hand from my side and I followed upstairs.

Sam must have a sick sense of humour because when she led me upstairs, every part of me was certain that I was about to get my second lot of sex in two days. Little did I know, Sam was playing a game with me and when she led me into her bedroom, she had me sit down on the edge of her bed with a raging hard on and watch her.

I was still sure as I sat down and she moved away from me that she was about to undress. What I did not expect was for her to open her wardrobe and begin to bend over in front of me. I could feel my cock pulse as I looked at her round arse and closed my eyes in an attempt to control myself. "Sam?" I whispered finally, speaking for the first time in what must have been over ten minutes, "Sam." That's about the only word I knew in the whole world at that moment.

"Damian," she said, not turning around but deliberately moving her arse side to side slowly as to tease me further. Then, after she teased me for a few more seconds, she stood up, took out a pair of jeans and a plain T-Shirt (much like she had been wearing the day prior) and put them on without a second thought for my raging hard on. Bitch!

After a few more minutes, while she put her shoes on and I sat horny and frustrated, she turned to speak to me again. "Let's go then, we don't want to get there too late." She was actually going to let me go out after teasing me like that! If I had been more confident I would have thrown her on the bed and given her a fucking to remember... alas, that was certainly not my meek little character.

And so we left the house, my erection stuffed into the waistband and belt of my jeans to stop anyone on the street and then the cabbie from noticing. It would not go away until we got back out the cab on the other side of town where the cinema was. I was relieved when it was gone because I was actually able to get a word out to Sam without thinking about all the nasty things I had wanted to do to her while I was in her bedroom.

"Okay," I said, as I helped her out the cab by taking her hand, "action, comedy or romance?"

"Anything," she said, and my heart dropped a little, was she not excited?

"Okay," I replied, trying to think of something engaging and intelligent to say to regain her attention which I was sure I had lost.

"So long as it's dark," she said before I could manage of anything to say and for not the first time that day, I realised that I had misread what she had said. This was Sam – this was the girl who had fucked me a few hours after meeting me, well aware that I was a virgin. Of course she didn't need much to be entertained (which I realised I should be thankful for.)

"Okay," I fumbled as I opened the door to her and she brushed past me as she walked through, deliberately closer than she needed to.

She began to do that a lot in the next few minutes right up until we were finally inside the cinema viewing room having bought tickets to what I can only describe as 'another Rom-Com with Jennifer Aniston.' In the viewing room, which was pretty much empty, she led me up towards the back few rows and pushed me in first so she was seated to me direct left. A few minutes later with only a bit of awkward conversation and a few innuendos from Sam and the lights dipped for the film to start.

It was just about as awful a film as I thought it was going to be with only one exception. The lesbian sex scenes which were about as racy as Rom-Coms can get, and then probably more racy than most. This was to have two effects as I was to learn as the film continued on. First, it caused the more obvious thing and gave me a semi-erection but the second was far more interesting. It let me get to know Sam a whole lot more.

I knew she had had experience with girls from the game on the previous day but what I didn't know was that she was just as turned on by the sex scenes in the movie as I was. When perhaps the third and most racy scene of all came on, she leant to her right so she could whisper in my ear and shuffled a little in her seat as if uncomfortable. "Oh God," she whispered and I turned to raise my eyebrow at her slightly, aware of what I was thinking but not her, "look at the way she's..." There was a catch in her voice which it became abundantly clear was caused by her rapidly warming core as she grew hornier.

"I thought I was supposed to be the one who struggled to speak?" I teased as I turned just as did so we met eyes for a second in a flirtatious kind of way.

"Their kiss... it's so..." she said ignoring what I was saying as she continued on.

Then I kissed her. That was the first time I was the aggressor in all of our sexual experiences. She seemed a little stunned for a while but soon her lips moved to mine. I could feel through her kiss alone, even with my very low sexual experience that her kiss was of a need for sexual release. It would not be the last time I would feel this almost exact kiss either.

For a while, we kissed as the scene came to an end at which time she pulled her head away from mine and looked back at the massive screen. I smiled a pretty victorious smile as I also watched the movie for a few seconds. When she spoke this time, she was far more in control of her words, though the content not too different. "Now that the scene is over," she took my hand from the rest and put it against her thigh, "I need you to continue whatthatstarted." She was back in control but you know what? I didn't really care...

Nor did I respond in words. I moved my fingertips up and down her thigh over her jeans and she let go of my hand, content that I was getting the idea. She moved her hand under my arm instead and did a similar action to my own. It took a lot of fumbling but I managed to pull open her jeans at almost the identical time she did (she seemed far better practised, I might add.) I had gone from a semi to a full erection the moment we had started kissing but it only flexed as she felt it over the material of my boxer shorts.

I, being far less trained in the art of teasing, did not waste time rubbing my fingers over her panties but instead immediately pushed the tips of my fingers under the material and felt my way around. I brushed across her sensitive nub and felt her shiver as I took to rubbing two fingers through her pussy lips and dip ever so slightly into hersoakingentrance. I repeated the action twice more before I pressed my fingers down on her clit and made her squeak. "Oh God," she said as I did it again and moved my fingers in circular motions which prompted her to bury her head into my shoulder as she stopped messing about she grabbed my cock beneath my boxers, "make me cum and I'll show you things you didn't believe were possible."

I couldn't believe just how dirty and how sexy she was. We were in a dark room, a cliché room for teenagers yet it didn't matter. I was beyond turned on and the feeling grew with each little whimper that she let slip between her thick, seductive lips as she burying her head into my shoulder with no more attention to the film while rubbing the length of my engorged cock. It was strange that even though I was enjoying her rubbing me, it was not the focus of the event nor did it have an equal amount of my person focus. I was more bothered with getting her off... I wanted things that weren't possible.

I slipped my fingers down her length again, feeling her juices running against my fingers until I returned my searching hand back up to rub and pleasure her clit again. This time I felt her whole body shudder. She tensed up and when she spoke, her voice was frantic, desperate and not much like the controlled Sam of normal at all. "Kiss me, please, kiss me as I cum. Kiss me! Kiss me!" A woman near the front looked up at us but quickly turned back around as I grabbed Sam's head and I kissed her hard on the lips. Our tongues instantly went to work until she withdrew it as her whole body went rigid, shook from limb to limb and then she spoke in sudden rushed whispers. "How do you make me cum so hard? How? How? How the fuck do you make me orgasm harder than anyone else?" At first I thought this was just her waterfall of an orgasm talking but as she got to the end of her sentence, I began to believe what she was saying.

Her words and her orgasm turned me on beyond what I knew possible. I was aware we were in a public place, I was aware that I was the meek and quiet one yet I had made a seasoned, possible sex addict cum harder than she knew. I was the king in that dark room and as a king, I could rule, right?

I grabbed the back of Sam's head while she gently rubbed me, perhaps forgetting in the midst of her orgasm what she was doing. Wrapping her hair around my hand, I pulled head down so she disappeared from view of everyone in the room behind the cinema chairs. Once there, I pushed my hips forward to a muffled scream of surprise. She did not hesitate to open her mouth and four inches slid between her lips with ease until she started to play with the shaft with her tongue. "Call yourself a whore?" I whispered as I leant forward towards her in my lap, "hardest orgasms of your life and that's all you can do, four inches?"

Apparently just because I had accepted that I could be in control for a little while did not mean that she was not prepared to be her usual 'I'll do anything' attitude as she forced herself to drop lower. I could hear her gag but stopped for a second to try again as another inch slid in. "Take the last inch, now," I said, completely unaware of where my control came from but happy of it nonetheless. Then she opened her throat and made me even happier as I felt the last of my cock enter her mouth and her lips pressed against my naval area. Then I felt it happen, I felt my balls tighten and my hips involuntarily fucked her throat as my cum bubbled to the surface.

12