Things Can Change Quickly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wrong?!" I asked, smiled and turning towards her with open eyes that told a very different story to the one she had thought a few seconds beforehand, "believe me, there's nothing wrong." That was partially a lie and it dawned on me as I finished talking. Yes, I had fucked her. Yes, I had lost my virginity. No, I did not have any fucking clue what I was supposed to do next. Cuddle? Get dressed and leave?

"Good," Sam said, raising a hand to stroke my cheek and tickle my jaw line, "maybe we should go for a drink before next time..? Like a date." The only thing I grasped from that was there was going to be a next time. "Maybe you can make an honest slut out of me?" The oxymoron made me laugh and I relaxed slightly.

"Do this often then?" I questioned, though pretty sure of the answer. An answer which I knew would not really bother me. I mean, I did not have feelings for this girl as I had only known her for mere hours before she had allowed me to do what I had not done before.

"It's not my first time," she was quick to reply, "I'm still not sure it's definitely your first?"

"Why would you say that?" I said, rubbing my chin lightly and letting my eyes look down her sweaty body which was lazily stretched out on the couch, hiding nothing.

"Because you made me cum... harder...," she said as she stood up and stretched her head from side to side and turned to walk towards the door without finishing her sentence.

Harder than what? I wasn't going to pursue that though. "You said, 'next time'?" I said, unsure what I was supposed to say after that. I was still having trouble believing I had managed to make her orgasm.

"Get dressed," she called out as she left the room and disappeared into the kitchen where I could hear her running the tap. It occurred to me that she was still naked and the window in the kitchen would do little to conceal her nude form. It also occurred to me that she didn't care. Either she was totally comfortable with her body or she actually enjoyed it -- was she into some sort of voyeurism? I had no idea. In fact, I had no idea what was and was not normal for sex.

I followed her instructions anyway, still unsure of what I was and was not supposed to be doing. I pulled my jeans up and did up my belt. I took that time to look around the room, aware that since I had entered the house I had hardly paid attention to anything. There was TV in the corner and an electric fireplace against the wall. Another sofa was across the room from us and there was a coffee table of sorts with a glass top in between everything. The house was oddly similar to my own. It was so normal but it was a special place to me now.

Sam returned to the room, in her continued naked form leant against the door frame and stared out at me with a look of interest. I stared at her back and gave a weak smile, once more unsure what I was actually supposed to do next. "I'd show you a few more things," she said in a very matter-of-fact tone, "but you've got to take me on a date before that. Take my number, call me and treat me like a lady..." she paused, stood up and licked her lips seductively at me, "then I'll show you just how unlady-like I can be."

I almost had a heart attack as I left that house and went home with her number in my phone. A date? Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I needed help.