Things Change Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fred pulled back to keep from shooting off in my mouth. He lifted me up and pushed me to the rear of the coach. Even before I could see into the bedroom I heard sounds I knew all too well. There on the bed was Marline with her head buried between Honey’s legs her bare ass pointed at us. Fred said “Wow, now that is a nice ass. He moved quickly mounting Marline from the rear. I watched his cock disappear into her slippery cunt. Fred had Marline hips in both hands jerking her ass back into him. Seeing my daughter getting fucked hard and deep by Fred set me on fire. I went around to the head of the bed after dropping my jeans to place my sensitive wet pussy above Honey’s face.

Marline looked up smiled and returned to licking Honey delicious pussy. Fred was fucking my daughter, she was licking Honey’s pussy and I was getting the same from Honey. Fred’s eyes were closed and he was feeling that young pussy around his cock and enjoying it immensely. A four way with three women and one man, a daisy chain of lust and desire all working toward one wild frenzy of orgasms for each of us.

I was so excited I was the first to explode washing Honey’s lovely face with a torrent of sweet juices. Honey shivered licked faster draining me. Honey shook and gave up a climax of her own.


Marline was quick to devour Honey’s discharge. Fred saw all this and it set him off busting loose in Marlines tight little pussy.

“What a great pussy, I swear like mother like daughter. Marline your pussy is just as tight as your mother.” Fred said smiling down at my daughter’s tender ass. Marline looked up at me smiled and she knew I had been with these people before. She was not about to say anything just now but I knew later I would have questions to answer.

I moved off Honey and stood at the side of the bed. Marline had not yet moved from Honey’s honey hole. Fred stood and was playing with his cock trying to get it up and hard again. I don’t know why but I reached out and ran my fingers along Marlines dripping pussy. My fingers were wet with her juice and Fred’s heavy load. I rubbed my fingertip over her tiny rear entrance and pushed. My finger disappeared into her gorgeous ass. I was fascinated with my daughter’s ass. I started to slowly finger fuck her ass and at the same time I reached for Fred’s growing cock.

His cock was coming alive as I pulled him toward her juicy wet ass hole. Fred was getting the idea his breathing grew heavy. I went to my knees to suck Fred’s cock as I fingered my daughter’s cunt and ass. Marline had replaced her mouth on Honey’s quivering cunt. I was getting so excited. Here I was with a finger deep in my daughter’s ass and Fred’s cock in my mouth knowing very well I wanted to watch Fred put his cock up her ass.

Giving in to crazy impulses I moved back to give Fred free access to Marline’s ass. My eyes were riveted to my darling daughters tiny bung hole. I wanted to see her reaction to this delicious cock going slowly in her tiny ass. I was sure her ass was not virgin for I did believe both my sons had fucked their sister and I felt sure they had done her ass justice as well. I stood watching my finger pressing on my own clitoris and remembering how exciting a cock can feel in one’s ass. But I could not get over the thrill of knowing this was my daughter, this was my little girl this was a part of me with the same sexual needs and desires. As the large head pressed firmly to that tiny puckered spot my heart stopped the broad head flattened out and I saw the muscles relax as Marline gave in to lust and wanted that cock in her ass as much as I wanted it for her.

There was a slight sound as the head pushed past the retaining ring of muscle and disappeared from my sight. The sound was indescribable but definitely a sexual sound of pure delight to my ears. I was so excited even my mouth formed a circle as if it were about to receive his cock once more. If there had been a second man with us I would have had a cock in my mouth. I wanted to feel it, taste it and suck a cock off right then.


I was brought back to the lusty present by my daughters words “Oh, Mommy, oh Mommy.” Then the words were replaced with a sound only a woman can make as she reaches that point of total satisfaction when every need has been taken care of. My daughter was getting just what she wanted all along.

Fred took her by the hips ever so lowly worked his cock in deeper with each back and forth movement. When he pushed in till the hair above his cock was pressed flat on her round beautiful ass cheeks I knew she was getting all he had to offer. Then when he pulled back the skin around her ass curled out so I could see the inner pink of her tight little rectum. Quickly I fingered her pussy scooping out the juices to rub around his cock. This seemed to give Fred a jolt of energy and he moved faster. My own ass was quivering as I fingered my pussy. When it came I was lost to all about me I let out a howl a flood came from me running down my legs as if a damn had burst. I slipped to my knees and fell with my head resting on the bed just to the side of Fred’s’ powerful legs.

Fred let out a deep powerful grunt and shoved hard. Marline let out a gasp and both I felt gave it there very best. Fred was pumping my Marlines ass full of sweet cum and Marline was having the climax of her life. Maybe it was because it was a new cock, maybe it was because I was there with her. But Marline was giving into lust and doing her share by

eagerly accepting his generous load.

Marline fell forward smothering Honey Fred’s cock pulled free of her ass with a sucking sound. I slumped to the floor and passed out. Twenty minutes later Marline and I were once more on our way back to the motel. No questions, no side ways glances only closeness with my daughter I had never felt before.

David was watching football as we emptied the many bags and boxes on the bed. I excused myself and went to take a shower. I later collapsed on the bed and slept like a baby. Around four we three dressed and feeling all fresh and clean we headed for the base. We were escorted to a set of stands facing a large grassy field. The band was playing and across the field troops were formed into groups all marching like rows of corn in the wind. The General said a few words and awards were passed out then as the sun set low in back of us there came a load cheering and the ceremony was over. A sea of uniforms and civilians mingled all trying to find each other. I head a voice I knew and Marline was already in her brothers arms. I circled them both and David circled me. We were a family again and I liked how it felt to have my children around me all together once more.

It took ten minutes for Danny to get some kind of papers and his bag. Then all four of us were headed for the motel to rest up before our trip home tomorrow. Danny had ten days to relax and enjoy life before he would go off to a school out in Texas. On the way I suggested we all go in to the dinning room first before going to the rooms.

Danny looked so much more mature and bigger since he went to boot camp. We sat at a round table in a small room with only one other couple. Marline started to get a little risqué’ and all but told Danny what we three had been doing. But she stopped short when the waitress came to take our drink order. Marline ordered a bloody Mary and every one else had wine.

Danny was on my right and I sat happily listening to all the happening that went on during the last twelve weeks. Then Marline jokingly asked “Well how was it with no ass for twelve weeks. I bet you jerked off a lot?” and she laughed. I chocked back a smile awaiting he answer.

“It was not so bad. I missed you of course Marline. You were always the best. But I made a friend and together we got through this long lonely time.” Danny said reaching to cover my hand with his.

“So Danny tell us about this new friend? Who is she and how did you meet her?’ I asked pressing my hand over his.

“Mom I know about how you three have come to enjoy one another as wonderful lovers. I know about Timothy hitting on you. All this has made me so happy for you. Even before I left for Boot camp I felt you needed to get a life. You had spent so much time on us kids you really needed to start living a life for yourself. Dad was a wonderful man and I am sure you loved him but you do need to get a life. You’re such a sexy and beautiful lady with so much to give there is no reason you should not be happy and find a man to share your life with.” Danny said.

Marline laughed saw the look on my face and admitted she was the one that had filled Danny in on all that happened. I guess she had phoned Danny today and told him everything. So there it was all out in the open and with nothing to hide I felt a lot better. I started to speak but Marline cut me off.

‘Danny’s friend is a guy Mom. Danny has turned Bi-sexual on us. Some how taking a dick in the mouth seems better suited to Mom or I Danny.” she said.

I was shocked and asked “Danny is this true.”


“Yes Mom my friend and lover, the one who helped me through all this is Allen Jarrvis.” Danny stood smiling from ear to ear as he pointed toward the door and said “And speak of he devil himself here he is.”

There framed in the doorway was a tall broad shouldered broadly smiling very handsome light skinned man of color. You could see the smile on both there faces and in there eyes. I had never seen two men in love before and it was strange but what made it really strange was that one of the male lovers was my son. The son whom I had planed on seducing this very day. So what do I do now? We all go to the room and watch while my son and his male lover do each other. Then let them watch me screw my other son and daughter in a threesome. I was confused, strangely upset by these turn of events and in someway excited by it.

Allen joined us after we rearranged our seating. Danny was next to me with Allen on his other side. I was sure they were holding hands below the table. Introductions were made with Allen giving me a look which seemed odd. Then he said “Mrs. Davis I think you may have met my father last night Sergeant Major Jarrvis.”

I blurted out without thinking “Oh, shit that was our father?” The others were looking at me.

Danny smiled at me and said “Mom was that you? I heard the story this morning. But never thought it would turn out to be my mother. Allen told me his father had gotten a great blow job from a white lady last nigh and wanted to go back today and fuck her if she was still around.”

Marline laughed and said “Boy this fucking group is getting tighter than a virgin asshole.” The boys laughed I did not. Danny still held my eyes with his knowing all too well it was his mother giving out blow jobs at the motel to tall handsome black men.

For the next hour we all ate and kept the conversation to a minimum. I was putting off going back to the room as long as I could. It was Marline that suggested we all go to the rooms and drink there. As we passed through the lobby I stopped by the desk and asked about another room for Danny and Allen. But no rooms were to be had however I did get a roll-a-way bed put in my room. It was supposed to work this way. Allen and Danny were to sleep in Marline and David’s room David would sleep on the room-a-way and Marline would sleep with me. I hoped we could get through the night with out any sex.

But it did not happen that way not at all. I found out Danny and Allen did enjoy girls mainly me. So two girls entertained three guys all night long.

Part-III soon

12