Things Get Wild in Africa Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her eyes, looking at me shocked, "I'm so sorry, I feel dreadful, I just peed in your face."

I moved up and gently kissed her, "Don't feel bad, in fact it was lovely, and you tasted beautiful, I loved every moment of it."

"But I peed!" she said.

"I know, and I hope you do it every time we do this."

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes, really." I said.

"And you pushed a finger up my backside! I've never done that to myself, it was lovely but I was a bit shocked at first." She then just kissed me again, and afterward she asked "Is that me I can taste?"

"Yes, it's great isn't it." I answered.

We both then glanced at the other two girls. Mandi looked ecstatic but Jane had quite a frown on her face, although she was still rubbing herself.

"What's up little sis?" Mary asked her.

Hesitantly Jane said, "Well it's alright for you lot, but what about me, I'm not having much fun! Well I am really, it was fun watching, but I want my turn."

I looked at Mary, who just grinned, and gave me a little nod.

So I said to Jane "Would you like to slip your shorts and top off?"

"I thought you'd never ask." Jane replied, and without further hesitation, her clothes had gone, panties as well.

She lay down between us, and we feasted our eyes on the petite young body. Two small, not well developed tits. The merest whisper of hair, over the top of her tight little slit.

I asked Mary and Mandi to play with her pert little nipples, as I bent to gently rub my fingers over her pussy lips. She quivered, her eyes closed, as I eased her lips apart. And what a lovely sight it was. A tiny little clit, just sticking up, her pussy was already wet, her body had reacted and aroused itself, while watching her sister being brought to a climax, and the little rub she had been giving herself.

I licked my tongue up along her slit until I reached her clit, then closed my lips around it, and gently sucked. She gasped, and almost at once, I felt it grow just a bit. I eased a finger into her pussy, but not too far, she pushed up hard against it. I could feel the resistance it came up against, I didn't want to break that, so I quickly eased out a bit, and then back in a little, as I gently wanked her.

Like her sister before, she raised her legs around my upper back. I tickled her ass hole, but didn't try pushing my finger in, although I then lowered my mouth, until I could flick my tongue around the tight little hole. She squealed with delight, and pushed her ass against my mouth.

I moved my hand back up to her clit, but found another hand there already. It was Mary, who was busy rubbing and pulling at her clit. So, I slipped my fingers back in her pussy. Whilst Mandi, I noticed was now sucking Jane's nipples, which I could see had grown quite remarkably.

Her young climax came with almost no warning. She convulsed and shrieked out loud as it hit her. The joy and passion evident on her face, as she road the wave.

Then my head was soaked, as just like her sister, she started to pee. Each time she arched her back, another squirt of pee hit my in the face, which I had raised to watch. I could see Jane watching me wide eyed, as I opened my mouth, and took all she could give. Soon it stopped, and as she lay back, she said in a begging voice, "Do you think you could kiss me, like you did Mary and Mandi?"

It was a tentative kiss that she gave, and I knew that she had never been kissed before. So I let my lips gently caress hers, until I slowly eased my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues met and danced around each other, as she hugged me tight. Soon it was a lovely kiss. When we at last broke for air, she said "Thank you so much, that was wonderful, the kiss, and the er whatever you call it, the best day of my life yet. And I saw you drinking my pee, wow!"

We all had a hug, and then lay back for a rest and a drink. Meanwhile I had forgotten about myself, but I suddenly noticed my cock had raised it's head again, not a surprise really! Three girls all giggled, and made a grab for it as one.

Mandi whispered in my ear, "It's against everything I've been taught" she said, "but I think I'll have to let you take my trousers down tomorrow, and let you do what you did to Mary, if you want to that is?"

She gave me beautiful smile when I said "It would my greatest pleasure Mandi." And you know what? I knew it would be, so here's to tomorrow.

It wasn't too long before my cock decided to let loose, the three girls all trying to catch more cum than the other. Mary obviously the most forward of the three, then raised her hand to her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and gave her fingers a lick. "Mm, that's nice," she said, "come on girls, try it." Which of course they both did.

Then Mary asked, "Jane and I both peed when we came, I don't know about Mandi, but you didn't, why's that?"

"Well I can't pee when I'm rock hard, I have to wait until it's nearly soft." I answered.

"I think you should show us tomorrow then, don't you agree girls?"

I already had thought, tomorrow was going to be good.

After dressing, we gathered up out bits and pieces, and climbed back down from the rocks, and we set off along the path. I slipped one hand down the back of Mary's shorts, and she was soon wiggling her ass on my finger. My other arm was round Mandi's shoulder, I reached down for a handful of lovely soft tit.

As for Jane, well she just glared, and poked her tongue at me, then said "Don't worry, I'll get my own back later."

She seems to be growing up fast I thought.

After dinner, I had gone outside for a smoke, when I noticed there was someone over at our mango tree. Sure enough, when I got there, it was Jane sat up on my branch.

She had changed, and was now wearing a skirt and top. "It's my turn" she said, and opened her legs to reveal a bare pussy staring at me. "You like the view?" grinning like mad. "You don't need to just stare you know, you can touch, I liked your tongue playing with me the best."

So obligingly I leaned in and ran my tongue along her pussy lips. I licked and sucked as she wriggled about, until she suddenly said "I'm going to fall, catch me quick!"

I made a frantic half grab for her, but she came off the branch too quick for me to get a hold of her, and I felt myself falling backwards.

I landed on my back, with a wallop. Jane following me down, for her to land on top of me, still straddling my face. She didn't pause to ask if I was ok, but just pushed her pussy down on my face, and started to rock back and forth. "I want your finger up my ass, like you did to Mary please, I want to know what it feels like."

So squeezed my hand under her, so as to lubricate my finger, and moved it back to her tiny ass hole. Gently I pressed, but it was so tight, not much seemed to happen until, she suddenly pushed back hard against my finger, and it started to slide its way in.

"Ouch" she exclaimed, but didn't stop pushing, until my finger was well and truly buried up her backside.

She rotated her hips, so her pussy mashed down hard on my mouth, and her ass swivelled about on my finger. "I'm going to do it, I can feel it happening again" she exclaimed as she tensed above me, her hands pulling on my head, and then started to buck up and down. "I'm sorry, I'm going to pee again, I can't help it."

Of course, I couldn't answer, with her thighs clamped round my head and her pussy jammed into my face.

And then a stream of hot pee was filling my mouth, and although I swallowed as fast as I could, I still felt I was going to choke. I think maybe she realised, and eased herself up, although maybe it was just that she wanted to watch. Still she kept on squirting every last drop onto my face, while she stared, with a rapt look on her face.

Slowly she stood up, looking a bit unsteady on her legs, but with a huge smile on her face.

When we calmed a bit, she suddenly said "I want to see you pee now."

So I eased my shorts up, and took out my cock.

"Can I hold it while you do it?" she asked.

"No best not to, because it'll go hard as soon as you touch it, and I might not be able to pee then."

"Oh okay, then will you pee just a little first, so I can see what happens?"

With that she knelt down to watch closely, as I pointed it away from her and started to pee with a satisfying woosh.

"Stop!" she commanded, "Now point it at my mouth, and start again."

Not thinking about her clothes, I did just that, and began peeing straight in her face, she opened her mouth wide, and just drank it down, her mouth coming closer and closer to my cock. As I stopped, she leaned forwards, and put her tongue on the end and licked at the drips.

Of course, my cock reacted immediately, and rapidly started to grow.

"Wow, look at that!" she said, but didn't stop licking. "Is there no more pee coming?"

"No" I said "but if you keep doing that, then it'll do what it did earlier today."

"What, you mean it'll shoot all that white stuff out? I've gotta see this."

"Well if you really want to see it, put your lips round it and suck, while you move it in and out of your mouth." which she immediately did, gazing up at my face.

You would have thought she had been doing it for years, she was a natural. Her mouth, swallowing me deep inside, and her hands rubbing the shaft.

What I sight, that beautiful young and innocent face, with her mouth bobbing up and down on my swollen cock.

"You ready for this?" I asked, to which she just nodded, and sucked and rubbed harder.

I felt my cock well up, as the pressure reached the point of no return, and then I was shooting my load into her mouth. I felt her gag, but she never faltered, just sucked all the harder. At last I was spent, but as my cock started to shrink, she still kept squeezing and sucking.

When she finally stood, she said "I didn't want to lose any of that, it was brilliant! Wait till I tell the others that I had a first."

We just stood cuddling and kissing for a while, until I said "I think it's time we went home."

"I'll see you tomorrow, it was nice having you to myself for a while, without the other two. I'm not sure what you've done to me, but I feel kind of all gown up, and so so happy."

As she walked away, she turned and called back "I love you Pete."

All I could say was "Thank you, goodnight" but I thought oops, as I turned for home.

To be continued...

12