Things Get Wild in Africa Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls sat up, looking puzzled as I came back and picked up the rifle.

"There's something just over there, I'm going to take a look, just stay where you are girls." I told them.

"Here, put your shorts on, you look silly with a rifle in your hand and a spear sticking out the top of your legs." said Mary with a laugh.

Now with shorts on, I angled to the side of pool hut, and quietly made my way to the back.

I peeked round the corner, there was no wild animal, but there was a very pretty, quite small, African girl. She was obviously young, because she didn't have the saggy tits like most of the African women I had seen, they were pert and upright, with large nipples.

She was kneeling, bent down, with her head almost touching the ground, and she had one hand up between her legs.

Her position explained why she hadn't seen me get up and leave the group.

I guessed she had been watching our antics, and had got herself all excited.

She didn't hear me approach, until I was stood right beside her.

Then she looked up with a start, and a wide eyed frightened look. She just knelt there staring up at me. I reached out a hand to her, trying to look as reassuring as I could, saying "Come on, don't be frightened. Oh sorry, do you speak any English?"

"Yes a little." she answered, but did put her hand up to mine.

She still looked very frightened, so I raised her hand to my lips and kissed it, right away I knew it was the one that had been playing with her pussy, the smell was delicious.

I flicked out my tongue and gave her fingers a lick, and then pushed two of her fingers into my mouth. Her eyes opened wide again, but I'm sure I saw the flicker of a smile this time.

She jumped as Mary's voice called out "Pete where are you, is everything all right?"

I looked at the girl and gave her a big smile, I pulled gently on her arm, and slowly she followed me out, into view of the girls.

"Where did she come from?" said Mary.

I explained what I had found, and what I thought had been happening. Then said, "No not thought, I'm certain," and raised her hand for the girls to smell.

Jane was the one that stepped forward, and took the hand, raised it to her nose and sniffed deeply. "Wow lovely." she said, smiling at the girl.

I could see that she was maybe a little older than Mary and Mandi, but not by much.

Mandi spoke to her in Swahili, this went on for a while, back and forth.

Mary and Jane, very likely understood some of it, but I was completely lost. The girl was smiling now, and looking at all of us, when she looked at me, her eyes went straight to my shorts.

"This is Aysha, she says she sometimes sneaks here for a swim, because there's never anyone here. She didn't mean to spy on us, but she couldn't help staying to watch when she saw what we were all doing. She's been here the whole time, from when we climbed out of the pool. She's says, it looked fun."

"Well, we were going back in the pool, so come let's go, and you Aysha." I said.

Without waiting, we all jumped in, except Aysha, who still stood with her skirt still on. She was wringing her fingers together, obviously not sure what to do.

Jane climbed back out, and quickly went over to her, she reached up and gave Aysha a little kiss, while one hand went to her breast, the other went up her skirt. Aysha stepped backwards, but Jane just followed, her hands not leaving the girl.

Again she reached her lips out and kissed her, as this time Aysha stood still.

We could all see, as she slowly responded to the kiss, and then her arms came up, to pull Jane to her. Aysha's hips started to respond to Jane's hand, groping between her legs, we could see them thrusting forward.

We were enraptured, and could only stare, as the young Jane seduced the beautiful black girl. We could clearly see, as Jane pinched and squeezed her nipples, but could only imagine what went on below the skirt.

Aysha started to hump on Jane's hand, her arms round Jane's shoulders. Then they kissed again, and it was a long passionate kiss. Aysha's hands moved down to Jane's bum, and she gripped her ass tight, and then she was jerking backwards and forwards, as she reached her climax.

We watched in awe, at the beautiful sight, little Jane, and this gorgeous wild African beauty. Jane held her tight in a hug, as together, they slipped to the ground.

We saw Aysha open her eyes and gaze deeply into Jane's, and then lean forward to kiss her. She spoke some words in Swahili, "Mdogo wangu nzuri ndege," and then they hugged.

"What did she say, did you hear?" I asked Mandi.

She said "My beautiful little bird."

Mandi climbed out of the pool, and went over to the hugging pair. She took the hand of each, and pulled them to their feet. She reached out and pushed Aysha's skirt down to her ankles, and brought them both to the pool.

Once again, we had a fantastic time playing about, and as last time, just grabbing and groping anything we could get our hands on or in.

It didn't take long to notice that Aysha seemed to follow Jane everywhere, and squealed with delight, every time Jane grabbed a hold of her.

I said to Mandi and Mary, "I think Jane has got a new friend there, do you see, Aysha can't take her eyes off of her?"

"Well I think that's brilliant for sis, and fantastic for Mandi and I, we've only got to share you two ways now, and it might just solve that other problem, we haven't resolved yet."

She could just be right, I thought, as I watched Aysha and Jane giggling and splashing, as they grabbed a tit, or shoved a hand between each others legs when they could.

Mary came over to me and said "I think I might be the odd one out for a bit, I think Mandi's waiting for you to give her a proper seeing to, it'll be easier here than when we get back home, anyway I'm happy to watch, well, just for now anyway, my love."

We three got back to the blanket, to find Jane and Aysha were already lying in a passionate embrace. Aysha was lying on top of Jane, with a hand down between her legs, as they kissed like long lost lovers. Then Jane was kissing and biting Aysha's nipples, one hand gently caressing her back, as the other sought her pussy. They continued to kiss, as they frantically began to wank each other.

This was all too much for me, I took Mandi's hand and looked at her, she simply nodded. I asked if she wanted to go somewhere private, but she shook her head, and smiled at me.

I reached into my bag till I found a condom, and slipped it quickly on my cock. She held her arms open to me, and whispered "Come here my love, make love to me."

It had now become too personal to relate the full details here, but it was the most gentle, loving and exciting moment of my life. I can't begin to explain the heights of passion and love, I was taken to that day, completely unaware of the others watching us. I was totally engulfed by Mandi's love and her want of me, and how she drew me completely and utterly into her.

Jane and Aysha had already passed their climax, so they and Mary just sat and watched us, we were totally oblivious, so wrapped up together were we. It was heaven on earth, and yet it was more, we so deeply loved each other.

Our coming together, ended in wave after wave of mighty orgasm, until we lay in each others arms. When we finally looked up, Mary was weeping quite openly, and this started both Jane and Aysha to cry as well.

They crowded round, and put their arms around us, hugging as they cried.

Eventually, when Mary sat up she said "After seeing that, I think we've just seen an hour of the most beautiful and deepest love we might ever see. Mandi and Pete are so clearly as one. Jane, Aysha, I think it's just us girls from now on, like it or not!" Aysha reached a hand to Mary and pulled her in, the three girls kissed and cuddled each other.

Me, well I had a real problem. "I love you so very much Mandakranta, what are we going to do?" As I held her to me, so gently. The look of despair that came over her face was truly heartbreaking.

Well it took time, and a lot of talking and shouting between families, but here we are many years later, still so much in love, and living happily married.

Both of our sets of parents have all become friends, our world was good.

We have never shared our sex again, as we did those few days, but we never forget.

We sometimes talk of it with a fond memory, for it had been an awakening for us.

Mary, Jane and even Aysha in Africa, are all happily married, but we all keep in regular contact to this very day.

Wonderful thing is the internet.

ps, Jane never did get her fuck, well not from me anyway!

But then it transpired that for quite some time, she didn't want it anymore.

She was perfectly happy with Aysha as her lover, and who had relatives nearby, so she came to live there, so they could meet every day...Under the mango tree of course!

pps. It all began with me sitting on a branch and a young girl staring at my cock.

Dirty bugger!

The end.

12