Things Happen Ch. 02

Story Info
Lisa turns up the heat when competition appears.
3.6k words
4.64
88.7k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 08/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jus8tine
jus8tine
289 Followers

Author's Note: Thanks to The StogieMon for all your help editing this story!

Frank O'Toole had a two hour plane ride home to think about what happened in Orlando. In less than a week his daughter, Lisa, had given him a hand job, a blow job and lured him into having sex with her. Now she sat next to him in her tight shirt and shorts as if nothing had occurred.

The hand job he could understand. He had imagined it was Amanda, his wife, who died five years earlier in an auto accident. In fact, he nearly called out Amanda's name in the darkness. But it wasn't Amanda; it was Lisa...a twenty-year-old daughter who he adored.

The blow job he could almost understand. Oral sex wasn't officially sex. Isn't that what the President said? OK, it's not cool with your daughter. But, God was she good.

Fucking was another story. You don't fuck your daughter. Frank convinced himself he was trapped into it, like a police sting operation. She offered the bait, he took it unwillingly. At least that was his story, as weak as it was. But you don't fuck your daughter. He lost track of how many times he said that to himself.

"You're awfully quiet," Lisa said, putting her head on his shoulder.

He nearly blurted out 'You don't fuck your daughter'. But, instead, he told her, "Just tired. I'll be glad to be home."

"Me, too."

Lisa Ginn was married at eighteen, divorced at nineteen and had two years of college remaining. She admired her father, a life-long educator. She wouldn't necessarily admit to loving him, but she saw him steadily get sadder and sadder after her mother's death. The joint trip to Orlando had come as a pleasant surprise and she took full advantage of it.

Granted, Lisa was known to have sex with anything that breathed. But she also had a deep concern for her father's well-being. Thus, the trip had turned into one escapade after another. She, for one, had no regrets.

Once home, Frank had to start getting his life back in order. School was about to start back up for the year and Lisa was an hour away again at college. He could only hope that she found a nice guy on campus. And, left her father alone, at least in bed.

Frank was a high school band director and music teacher. The little town he lived in didn't lend itself to large turnover in the teaching staff. So, he was pleasantly surprised when he met the new elementary music teacher, Michelle Tewell.

Michelle was a very attractive thirty-five years old, with an infatuation for diets and exercise. Her long hair and feminine curves reminded him very much, unfortunately, of Lisa. However, there was no guilt associated with lusting after a divorced elementary music teacher.

Frank and Michelle became a project for many of the other teachers and school administrators. These two were made for each other. They HAD to get together.

The principals of the music teachers' respective schools did their parts.

"Hey, Ellen. This is Dave," started a typical conversation between the principals. "Michelle is due to visit the high school this week, on Wednesday. I'm sending her over at noon. What does Frank's schedule look like?"

Dave could hear paper rustling in the background. "He's free from eleven until two. That'll work. I'll find a reason for him to be in the office when she arrives. Thanks for letting me know."

Staff meetings were even more meticulously planned out. Whether it was just the music teachers or a district-wide meeting, the attendees purposely arrived very early to take all the seats except for two, side-by-side of course, forcing Frank and Michelle to use them.

But it was a couple months before an actual 'date' was arranged between Frank and Michelle. Three more followed in rapid succession.

The physical side of the relationship moved much more slowly, however.

Lisa only had a cursory understanding of her father's relationship with Michelle until she checked the messages on Frank's home phone one day. Lisa had been doing this ever since going away to college as a way to make life a little easier for her father. She'd erase any messages he didn't need and made sure he got the important ones.

On this day, she heard an unfamiliar female voice saying, "Hi, Frank. It's me. I've got something I have to do Saturday so I won't be over until closer to 6. I hope this doesn't screw up the dinner reservations. Let me know if we need to change plans. Can't wait to see you. Bye."

Lisa listened to the options to save or delete, and decided to save the message. After hanging up the phone she sat and stared out the window for several minutes. 'It's me...Saturday...6...dinner...see you.' She replayed the message over and over in her mind.

She considered what was happening in her life. Sex with her boyfriends and the occasional professor left her unfulfilled compared to her father. Was she falling in love with him?

And now this message. Who was she?

'My God. I'm jealous of another woman. Dating my father.'

The realization shook Lisa to her core.

Frank couldn't believe, at his age, that he could be nervous about a date. It was half an hour before Michelle was to arrive and he worried about how he looked, how he smelled, where they were going. For some reason, this Saturday was different. The couple had reached a point where both of them, unbeknownst to the other, felt as though a hurdle was about to be crossed.

They never talked about it. But the feeling was palpable. It wasn't sexual tension, exactly. More like a mind-set, that if they continued to see each other, and continued to care for each other, intimacy was inevitable.

Michelle, for her part, chose her most feminine, revealing outfit. And she only had one. Conservative by nature, she wasn't one to flirt or flaunt. But when she had to, she pulled out the little blue dress that buttoned down the front. Then she pretended the first couple buttons didn't exist. She stood in front of the mirror, admiring the cleavage, fixing her hair and running her hands over her ass to smooth out the dress. She was nervous for some reason.

The evening went flawlessly. Dinner was great. The movie was great. Soon, they were heading back to Frank's place.

Frank and Michelle settled down in the family room with drinks and each other. No TV. None of the noise they were used to having around them when they were together. They were totally alone.

"I really had a good time tonight," Michelle said, her eyes shining even in the dimly lit room.

"You don't have to go, do you?" Frank asked anxiously.

"Not unless you want me to."

"Please stay," Frank said. He gripped her hand firmly.

Michelle leaned forward on the couch and kissed Frank. This was not the first kiss, but it was the first kiss where she lingered. It was the first time she reached out for him while they kissed. It was the first time their mouths opened and their tongues met.

Frank had his hand in Michelle's thick hair as their bodies moved closer. Months of anxiety were released in that one kiss. They didn't need to be nervous any more.

The couple was hugging as Frank continued to kiss Michelle on the face and neck. They fell to the couch in a natural extension of their embrace and kissed some more. Frank was mostly on the couch; Michelle's legs were mostly off.

Frank gazed down, looking at the bronze skin appearing from Michelle's neck down to her dress. He kissed her there, moving the opening of her dress aside to expose the very top of her breasts. He could hear and feel her erratic breathing.

Frank unfastened one more button. Michelle's pale blue bra was now visible. He kissed a breast...unfastened another button...kissed the other breast. His hand settled on one of the nipples trying to poke through the thin material.

"Yes," Michelle sighed under her breath.

Frank found the front hook of her bra and undid it. His fingers tenderly moved the cups away to expose both nipples. They were tiny and pink. When his tongue touched one, Michelle moaned and put her hand on the back of Frank's head. He licked and sucked the nipple until it grew to twice its original size. Then he moved over and did the same to the other tender nipple.

Michelle's whimpers were growing louder. She begged Frank to keep sucking her nipples. She felt her panties beginning to cling to her moist pussy.

Frank reached for another button.

"Daddy. I'm home!"

Frank and Michelle heard the front door slam shut.

"Oh, shit. It's Lisa," Frank said.

Frank lifted himself off Michelle, who immediately reached for buttons to close.

By the time Lisa rounded the corner and entered the family room, both her father and Michelle were standing, Michelle frantically smoothing her hair with both hands.

"Lisa. What a...nice surprise," Frank said, walking towards her.

"Hi, Dad." She held out her arms and hugged her father, never taking her eyes off Michelle.

"Honey, I'd like you to meet Michelle, a friend of mine."

"Hi," the women said simultaneously.

"Michelle, this is Lisa, my daughter," Frank said with a nervous smile.

Michelle nodded. "I've heard a lot about you."

"Ohhh, really," Lisa said, looking at her father with wide eyes.

There was a moment of awkward silence.

"Well, I guess I should be going," Michelle finally said. "It's getting late."

A look of despair replaced the panic on Frank's face.

"Well, it was nice meeting you. I'm sure we'll see each other again," Lisa said to Michelle.

"I hope so," Michelle said as she grabbed her purse. Frank walked with her to the door.

Lisa's timing wasn't a total coincidence. She had parked far down the street, watching her father and his date enter the house. She waited what she felt was an appropriate time, then sneaked up to a window she knew would give her a view of the family room. Her fear had been that the couple would go to Frank's bedroom. They didn't. When Michelle's bra was unhooked, Lisa headed for the front door.

When Frank returned to the family room, he found Lisa sitting on the couch in nothing but sheer panties.

"I missed you," she said innocently.

Frank stared at his near naked daughter as she stood and approached him. It was the first time since Orlando that he'd seen her this way. "Why didn't you call? You've never come home without telling me first."

"I wanted to surprise you." Lisa put on her best pouty face and stood just inches in front of her father.

"Well, you certainly did."

Lisa had to muster up every ounce of self-control to keep from laughing. To help, she took her father's hands and placed them on her hips.

"No. Not now," Frank said sternly, pulling his hands away.

"You were hard when I came in." Lisa was looking straight into his eyes.

He looked back and said nothing.

"Were you going to have sex with her?" Lisa put a hand on his crotch. She felt him flinch.

"Maybe."

"Have you had sex with her?"

Frank sighed and tried to back away. "No."

Lisa pushed harder against his cock. "Has she put that little mouth of hers on your big, wonderful cock?"

"Lisa."

She could feel him responding. "Has she? Has she unzipped your pants, pulled out your cock and licked it before sliding it between her lips?"

As Lisa spoke, she was acting out her questions. With her father's zipper down, she reached inside his boxers for the cock she craved.

"No," Frank said with resignation.

Lisa kneeled down. She began to lick Frank's cock. "Has she taken you and sucked you until you're so hard you can't stand it?"

The cock entered Lisa's skillful mouth. Slowly, surely, she felt it grow as her tongue and lips performed their magic.

Frank's mind was back on Michelle and his attempts to salvage the evening with words of apology and promises for the future as she left. He thought Michelle was mature enough to understand. But interrupted sex, or whatever it was they were having, could leave lingering scars.

Frank's cock had a mind of its own. And all it cared about was the attention it was getting from Lisa.

She had Frank at full erection in a couple minutes. At that point, she pressed the cock against her breasts, letting it slide up and down between them as she squeezed the breasts together.

"Has she gotten you hard, rubbed your cock on her breasts and let you cum all over her?" Lisa asked.

Frank thought he'd explode. The sensation of his daughter's smooth skin surrounding his hard cock was too much to take. He was so hard it almost hurt.

Lisa pulled away from him and sat on the floor. She spread her legs, then lay down and leisurely, sensuously removed her panties.

"Fuck me, Dad."

Frank peered down at the tempting form of his naked daughter, spread wide for the taking. His cock throbbed.

'You don't fuck your daughter.'

Anger, frustration, desire. His brain was bombarded with emotions. A picture of Michelle's breasts flashed through. He looked at Lisa. His cock twitched.

Frank opened his belt, pushed down his pants and boxers and hovered over his daughter. He was on her in an instant.

"Damn you, Lisa. You did this on purpose." Frank grit his teeth.

"Fuck me, Dad. The way you wanted to fuck Michelle."

Frank pushed his daughter's legs apart. His head dove for her breasts and he angrily gnawed at her nipples.

"Oh, God. Yes. Yes," she swooned.

Frank pushed down hard on each breast with his mouth and tried to devour them whole. He felt his cock pressing against Lisa's stomach and she arched her back to increase the pressure.

He would punish her this time. There'd be no pleasure in it for her. She'd used him again and he'd reprimand her by fucking her, if that's what she wanted.

Frank positioned his cock at the entrance to Lisa's pussy and with one, violent thrust was inside her. Lisa shrieked with pain and delight. He grabbed her wrists, pushed her arms above her head, and started to drive his cock in and out of her in rapid succession.

Lisa was wet. Despite her father's thickness, her cunt easily accepted the cock. Still, she compressed her muscle around him and squeezed as hard as she could. Frank felt each contraction and tried to ignore them.

"She wont' feel like this, Dad," Lisa panted. "Only I can make you cum like you want. Fuck me harder."

Frank wanted to slap her. He tightened his grip on her wrists and plunged into her so hard the sound of their bodies smacking together filled the room.

"Harder. God. Harder!"

Frank put his hands under Lisa's ass and lifted her off the floor. The new pressure on his cock brought him to the edge. Lisa, also, benefited from the new angle of his cock.

Just as he was about to cum, Frank pulled out. Lisa looked down in dismay. Her father was stroking his cock, pointing it directly at her breasts. She put a hand on her clit and began to rub.

Frank moved forward, just as the first long stream of cum spurt from his cock. It flew over her left breast, covering her from the nipple to her neck. Another blast followed that landed mainly on her neck and chin. The next found her face.

"Oh, yes. Yes! Yes!" she screamed.

Lisa's orgasm commenced about the time she was swallowing the last of her father's cum. She frantically rubbed her clit, driving a couple fingers from her other hand into her cunt. She fucked herself through several extended orgasms while her father watched. At the end, she collapsed onto the floor, her body still shaking.

"Damn you, Lisa," Frank said, now standing over her cum covered body.

"Holy fuck. You're good."

#

Frank spent the better part of the next week trying to patch things up with Michelle. The shock of what happened wore off fairly quickly for both of them and the relationship seemed to be back on track. If they wanted to be alone, they decided to meet at Michelle's place and not Frank's. Simple enough.

Friday afternoon finally arrived and Frank was doing some last minute re-organizing of the high school band room. He was deep inside the recesses of the instrument room, among the racks holding every conceivable instrument, when he heard what sounded like the door closing. Then footsteps.

Just as he rounded a corner, so did Michelle. They bumped together. Mutual yelps caused them to laugh after the initial fright subsided.

"Well, hello," Frank said, his arms wrapping around his girlfriend.

"Hi. Funny meeting you here."

A long, sensuous kiss ensued. Frank felt Michelle's bra through her blouse. He wondered if it was the same one. Then his hands were on her ass, gripping at the material of her slacks.

"Mmmm," Michelle mewed. "Are we alone?"

"That would be a first," Frank said.

Michelle touched the front of Frank's pants, searching for signs of his cock. She rubbed him gently when she had it in place.

"Where were we?" she said between kisses. Her back was pressed against a shelf, barely room between the two bodies for her hand.

Frank unbuttoned her slacks and pulled down the zipper. His hands slid under her waistband and felt the thin material of her panties. He cupped Michelle's tiny ass in his hands and pressed his hardening cock against her body.

She moaned and he shoved her clothes down to her knees. Even in the softly lit room her bare skin looked smooth and inviting. Frank put a hand between Michelle's legs and felt for the opening to her pussy. It was wet and warm and anxious for his touch. Michelle struggled to spread her legs despite the slacks and panties holding them together.

Sensing her efforts, Frank leaned down and pulled the slacks and panties to her ankles, allowing her to step out of one side. Michelle voluntarily opened herself for him when his tongue licked the inside of her thigh. She gasped and clung to the shelf behind her when Frank put his tongue on her clit.

"Oh my God, that's good," she told him. "Right there."

Frank licked and sucked the ever-growing clit. A moment later his tongue was inside her cunt, exploring the moist interior of her body. Michelle pushed her hips forward, wanting every inch of his slick tongue. Frank was aware of the neatly shaven hair above Michelle's clit rubbing across his face while he moved back and forth, up and down between her legs.

His cock ached as it grew within the constraints of his underwear and pants. Did he dare release it in this room? But then he considered Michelle's state of dress, or undress. She answered the question for him anyway.

"I want you in me, Frank. Now."

Months of seeing each other, dinners and movies had brought them to this point. They were going to take the next step before Lisa interrupted them. Today they'd complete the act.

Frank stood up in time to watch Michelle turn around and place her hands on the shelf. Then she bent her hips, spread her legs and pointed her beautiful ass at Frank. He was naked from the waist down in record time. The relief from having his fully erect cock free of limitations was overwhelming. Knowing they were safe in the little room comforted him.

There was one little problem. Holding Michelle by the waist, her face hidden from his view and only her sweet ass to look at, an undeniable image of Lisa entered his brain.

'Damn it, Lisa' he screamed inside his head. He took his cock and pointed it at the moist entrance to Michelle's pussy, shimmering in the room's light. The tip began to part her lips and he pushed gently.

"Ohhh, Frank. Slowly, please."

It was Michelle's voice, but Lisa's ass and pussy. Michelle was wet, like Lisa. Michelle was tight, like Lisa. 'Damn it. Damn it.' Frank pushed harder until his legs hit Michelle's ass and her gasp let him know he could go no farther.

He reached around and put his hand on one of her breasts, squeezing it through the material of her blouse. It felt like Lisa's breast; full and soft with a prominent nipple.

The more he fucked Michelle from behind the more Frank convinced himself it was Lisa leaning against the shelf, moaning and calling his name. Michelle felt his erection grow as Frank drove his cock into her deeper and faster. She felt him clutch her breast a little harder, playing with the nipple until she thought it would burst.

jus8tine
jus8tine
289 Followers
12