Things Happen Ch. 03

Story Info
Who will Dad choose in the end?
3.1k words
4.54
59.4k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 08/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jus8tine
jus8tine
287 Followers

Frank O'Toole heard the water running in his daughter's shower. He pulled back the covers and climbed out of bed. By the time he reached the bathroom door, his cock strained against the material of his underwear. The door was not completely shut and needed only a slight nudge to swing open.

He could see the outline of Lisa's body behind the glass doors; the same body she willingly flaunted in front of him; the same body he had been using for sexual gratification for almost a year.

Frank stepped out of his underwear and reached for the shower door. It slid open.

"Good morning, Dad." Lisa turned to face him, water pouring over her twenty-year-old body.

Frank was beyond feeling guilty about fucking his daughter. And the blowjobs. And the hand jobs. And masturbating while thinking about her naked. All of that. He was beyond being mad at her just because he couldn't stop thinking about Lisa every time he fucked his girlfriend Michelle.

"Good morning, Lisa. Can I watch?"

"You can help," Lisa said, handing him the sponge and body wash. "Be sure to get those hard to reach places."

Frank smiled as he poured a little body wash onto the sponge and put the bottle down. He looked at his daughter's shoulders and back. They were well-developed without being masculine. Faint tan lines indicated where her bikini straps rested, when she bothered to wear a top.

He began to move the sponge across her shoulders from side to side. Lisa stood far enough away from the cascading water that the soap remained on her body as Frank worked his way down. By the time he got to the top of her ass she was covered in white bubbles.

He wiped the sponge across the cheek on one side of her ass, then the other. He put the sponge down and used his hands to spread the soap around. Lisa arched her back with pleasure as her father's slippery hands clutched at her soapy skin. He squeezed the little, round cheeks and ran the fingers of one hand up and down the wet space between her legs.

Finally, Frank took the sponge and completed washing the back of her legs.

"OK. Turn around," he ordered.

Lisa immediately looked down to view the status of his erection. As suspected, it was nearly full. She smiled.

Frank didn't waste any time before starting to wash the rest of his daughter. Again, he began at her shoulders. The dripping soap preceded the sponge into her cleavage. Then he commenced the slow, deliberate process of cleaning every inch of her luscious, full breasts.

Lisa shivered at the slightly abrasive feeling of the sponge sliding back and forth across her nipples. Frank watched them grow under a thin layer of soap as he used his bare hands to spread the soap over each breast entirely. He cupped the breasts in his hands, then pressed them against Lisa's chest and pinched the nipples.

"Oh my God," Lisa moaned. "Don't stop, please."

Frank picked back up with the sponge, working his way past Lisa's stomach and down to her legs. He washed everything around, but not directly on, her pussy. Lisa slowly but surely spread her legs farther and farther apart in anticipation of her father's actions. Then Frank placed the sponge on Lisa's pussy and pulled it up agonizingly slowly. He pushed in and felt the opening to her cunt, then the space between her pussy lips and finally the hard nub of her clit.

He rubbed the area several more times, soap building up until he couldn't see any of her skin. Lisa's moans assured him he was still in the right area, however.

Experience with Lisa told him when it was time to move on before she came. He wanted her to beg him. He felt a little less guilt afterwards if he could convince himself she forced him into it. So he washed her shapely legs and stood up once more.

Lisa kissed him enthusiastically. They both felt his hard cock pressed between their bodies. Lisa touched it, stroking it lightly while her father put his hands on her wet ass. He leaned against her so that they both moved under the direct flow of the shower.

The feeling was magical; their bodies touching, water flowing over them, sexual tension building.

"I want you inside me," Lisa sighed.

Frank loved it when she begged.

He grabbed her by the waist and turned her so that she faced the back wall. She put out her arms to brace herself and spread her legs again. Frank held the soapy sponge long enough to cover his hands, then stroked his cock one time to slick it up. He knew she wouldn't need it, but this would make it even better.

Lisa supported herself in expectation of her father's initial thrust. It came quickly. Her body eagerly accepted his thick cock and she cried out her approval. Frank reached around and put his hand on one of her breasts, searching out the little nipple. A few squeezes and it wasn't so little any more.

Leftover soap spread across her breasts as he massaged them while fucking her. Their bodies smacked together and between that, the water and their combined grunts, the bathroom was getting louder.

"Ohh, God. That's so good, Dad. Fuck me!" Lisa moaned. "Fuck me!"

"Touch yourself, Lisa. I want to hear you cum."

Lisa put a hand on her clit, occasionally reaching down to feel Frank's cock sliding in and out of her cunt. She could do this all day, she thought to herself. They both paced themselves to drag it out as long as possible, but lust always won out when they got together.

Lisa was the first to signal her impending orgasm. She pleaded with her father to fuck her harder and faster. Her own hand frantically rubbed at her clit while Frank clutched at her breast. She drove her ass back into her father, hoping for just one more inch of cock inside her.

Frank slapped his body into Lisa's beautiful ass with each thrust. Her tight cunt wrapped itself around him, on the verge of exploding with her its orgasm and assisting him into one at the same time.

"Yes, now," Lisa yelled out. "Yes! Yes!"

Frank held her by the hips as she began to cum. After a few seconds, the first stream of cum poured from his cock into her cunt. Their voices drove each other on to prolonged orgasms. Sweat combined with the water still on them from the shower to soak them before they were done. Frank was barely inside his daughter as he hugged her from behind.

Finally, he dropped out of her and they returned to the cool, running water of the shower.

"You're good, Lisa. Really good. I wish you weren't my daughter," Frank said.

"I hope you still want me," Lisa said with a hopeful look on her face.

"Always."

#

Michelle pulled into a parking space at the far end of the little park, checking her hair before getting out of the car. It was a warm day and she walked towards a picnic table in the shade. A quick glance around seemed to confirm that nobody else was around. That was the main reason Michelle and Frank often came here after school—privacy.

Michelle sat on the picnic table bench facing the parking lot. She looked down at her top. It was a deeply cut v-neck shirt she had changed into at school right before leaving. Not something she'd wear in front of the kids, she had no problem with the amount of cleavage it showed if Frank was around. The fact she had removed her bra was another reason she snuck out of school as quietly as she could.

A moment later she heard a car on the gravel drive. Frank's car pulled in next to hers and he stepped out, waving to her as he did. She cheerfully waved back, that familiar shiver going through her body at the sight of him.

They greeted each other with a hug and long kiss.

"You look great," Frank said, not concealing his inspection of Michelle's top and slacks.

"Thank you."

They sat down, still holding hands.

"Looks like we're alone, huh?" Frank said with a devilish smile.

"Yeah, well, we've said that before." Michelle had gotten over the night Lisa interrupted them on the couch in Frank's family room, but she'd never forget it.

Frank leaned over and kissed her again.

"Frank, I want to ask you something," Michelle said meekly.

"Sure. What?"

"You've seemed awfully...uh, detached...lately. Is something the matter?" She had struggled with how to ask it and still didn't get it out very smoothly.

"No. Not at all," the surprise evident in Frank's voice.

"When we're together...you seem to be thinking about something else." Michelle looked down at the ground instead of into his eyes.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm sorry if you think so," Frank said, holding her hand more tightly.

"Is there another woman?" This time Michelle was looking straight at him, despite the tremendous courage it took on her part.

"Michelle! That's ridiculous," Frank countered, an image of naked Lisa firmly planted in his mind.

"Well, I worry. I don't want to lose you." She choked on the last couple words.

Frank took her into his arms. Michelle started sobbing, her head buried against his neck and shoulder.

"Michelle," Frank whispered. "I wouldn't leave you."

After a moment of more sniveling, Michelle said, "Tell me you love me."

"I love you, Michelle." He hoped it sounded more sincere to her than it did to himself.

"I hope so, because I love you more than anything in the world."

It was the first time she'd been so forthright with him and Frank was touched. Had he been totally blind to Michelle's growing love for him while concentrating on Lisa? If he allowed himself, could he have a wonderful, guilt-free relationship with Michelle?

"Let's go for a walk," Frank said, pulling Michelle from the bench. Her crying was nearly under control as they headed for a dirt path that curled through the thick woods.

It didn't take long for them to seemingly be miles from civilization. The air was cooler in the dense forest and not a sound of outside life could be heard.

Frank stopped when they neared a very large tree at the side of the path. He smiled at Michelle, held her against the trunk of the tree and kissed her. Their tongues darted back and forth in a familiar pattern from many kisses before.

Frank's hand found the outside of Michelle's shirt, directly on top of her breast. He felt the nipple on his palm. He pressed in, taking as much of the breast in his hand as he could.

Michelle moaned in response. Her flood of earlier emotions were caving in to her desire. It got worse when she felt Frank's hand slide under her shirt and up to her breast. Immediately, he began to knead her skin and play with her hardened nipple.

Her own hand searched his crotch for the hard cock she knew was there. She moved it until it pointed straight up, then rubbed it with her palm through his pants.

"God, Michelle. I want to fuck you right here." Frank had her shirt raised almost to her breast. With one quick motion he leaned down, lifted the shirt and had her nipple in his mouth.

Michelle quickly looked both directions on the path before allowing herself to mutter, "Harder! Suck it harder, Frank."

His teeth lightly bit into the skin surrounding her nipple. She nearly screamed with delight as her breast disappeared between his lips, Frank's tongue working magic on her sensitive nipple.

He was losing his mind. He wanted to rip her slacks and panties off, lay her down and fuck her madly. Frank wanted to show Michelle, and himself, that their passion was real.

But she had other ideas. A bit more on the cautious side than he, Michelle decided to take the safe route. She lowered herself to his waist, her shirt still pushed above her breasts.

Within seconds, Frank's throbbing cock was out of his pants. This time he was the one checking the path. All clear.

Michelle kissed and licked Frank's cock. Since her breasts were readily available, she rubbed the cock over them and heard his sighs of approval. Then it was back in her mouth.

He couldn't remember her ever sucking him as feverishly as she did this time. Her hand pumped the base of the cock while her mouth took care of the rest. He forgot about fucking her. This was too good.

Almost as good as...'God damn it'. Almost as good as Lisa. 'Fuck'.

The image appeared again. Lisa was leaning against the back of the shower, her wet ass pointed straight at him. Water dripped from her pussy as he guided his cock toward her.'Damn it. Damn it.'

Michelle clamped her lips more tightly around Frank's cock. He thought about driving his cock deep inside Lisa's cunt.

He never got to warn Michelle that the first shot of his warm cum was imminent. She was surprised at the force and amount, nearly choking before starting to swallow just as the second spray coated her tongue. By the time he was done, cum was leaking onto Michelle's chin. She used his cock to wipe it off, then licked him clean.

They each did what they had to to be dressed again.

"Wow. That was almost as good as fucking," Michelle said.

"Don't say I didn't offer," Frank replied.

"You owe me." They kissed and Frank tasted a hint of leftover cum.

After catching their breath, the couple walked the remainder of the path.

"When does Lisa go back to school?" Michelle asked as they approached the parking lot.

"She left today." Frank really didn't need to hear her name at the moment.

Michelle thought maybe it wasn't the right time to ask when she could visit. He'd invite her. So, when they got to their cars they kissed one last time and got ready to leave.

Frank turned on his cell phone once inside his car. There was one message.

"Hello, this message is for Frank O'Toole. My name is Carol Hart and I'm calling from Central Hospital. Your daughter, Lisa, has been admitted following an auto accident. Please contact us at five, five, five, zero, one, two, three or come to the emergency room as soon as possible. Thank you."

Frank felt his heart begin to pound. She had been admitted. She's still alive?'God, don't let her die.'

He looked around and realized Michelle was gone. He quickly tried to remember how to get to Central Hospital while pulling out of the parking lot, gravel spraying behind him.

#

Frank entered his daughter's room and thanked the hospital volunteer who had escorted him. He stopped in his tracks at the sight.

Lisa's head was bandaged, her arm was in a sling and her leg in a cast. But she still managed a weak smile.

"Lisa, baby. What happened?" Frank said, walking to the side of the bed.

"It's OK, Dad. Just a little accident. I didn't break everything."

Monitors chirped behind IV's on the far side of the bed. A little TV in the corner was tuned to the local news.

"Do you hurt?" Frank asked.

"Well, duh. I guess so. Like all over," Lisa said as sarcastically as she could under medication.

"What have the doctors said?"

"That I broke a bunch of stuff and lost a lot of blood and will need more," she answered.

"OK. I'm sure they'll take care of that. I'll talk to a doctor as soon as I can," Frank assured her.

They chatted for a few more minutes. Then a doctor and nurse entered the room together. The doctor introduced himself to Frank and asked if they could talk in the hallway.

"Your daughter lost a lot of blood. We'll be doing transfusions for another several hours. Are you the same blood type as her?" the doctor asked.

"I don't know. I'm O positive."

The doctor frowned. "Oh, OK. She's AB."

Frank stared at the doctor. "She's...what?"

"AB"

"But, that's not...I mean...Amanda...," Frank stammered. Then he stared past the doctor as if into space.

"Are you OK, sir?" the doctor asked.

Frank walked right past him and began moving down the hall as if in a trance. The doctor watched for a second, then shrugged and entered Lisa's room.

Frank reached a window near the waiting room and gazed out, focusing on nothing for fifteen minutes. And yet, everything was clear. Perfectly clear now. He started back toward Lisa's room.

#

Lisa was home two days later, hobbling around the best she could and getting used to her condition before heading back to school. Frank came in and sat on the couch next to her.

"Hi, Dad," Lisa said cheerfully.

"Lisa, we need to talk. Seriously."

"I know. No sex while I'm hurt," she said.

"No, Lisa. Seriously," he said, the look on his face getting her full attention. "I found out something by accident at the hospital that affects us both. Enormously."

"Wow. What is it, Dad?"

He hesitated. "Your blood type...it doesn't fit. I mean, your blood type is impossible if Amanda was your mother and I was your father."

Lisa stared at him. "Huh?"

"We were both O. I knew that because of her accident. They needed her blood type then and I was the same. Lisa, two type O's can't have an AB child. You're AB."

He watched the color drain from her face.

"Holy shit." She looked out the family room window. "Jesus. Then..."

"The summer before you were born, Amanda and I went camping with another couple. She had set it up. I now think she and Don set it up. He was the other guy and I often suspected they were seeing each other. Lisa, I believe that during that trip your mother and Don, uh, got together. The timing is right for when you were born."

Frank thought he could sense some recognition in Lisa's eyes.

"Lisa, I'm not your father."

They sat motionless together. Then Lisa clung to her crutch, lifted herself off the couch and began dancing clumsily around the family room, making noises Frank hadn't heard even during their wildest sex together.

He had to laugh at the scene, but worried for her safety.

"Lisa. Christ, sit down before you hurt yourself."

She continued to dance, or an invalid's version of dancing.

"Don't you see what this means? You have to. Yes. Yes. Yes!"

Finally, Lisa crashed back to the couch, right next to her...right next to Frank.

"Now I have news for YOU that I learned in the hospital," she said.

"Oh. What?"

"Dad. You're going to be a daddy."

jus8tine
jus8tine
287 Followers