Things Happen For A Reason Ch. 02

Story Info
Buffy & Angel get together.
2k words
4.17
15.8k
00

Part 2 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
25 Followers

2

Angel was restless throughout the night. He just couldn't sleep because every time he shut his eyes a pair of green ones would appear. Those beautiful green eyes and her blonde silky hair and those lips that he just wanted to kiss so badly. 'I have to stop thinking about her. I just have to.' The phone rang and brought him out his reverie.

"Hello."

"Hello my Angel. Did you miss me?"

"Darla, why am I not surprised? Why the phone calls? You think I'm cheating on you?"

"I called my husband to see if he missed me. Oh, and you would never cheat on me. I'm the best thing that happened to you."

"You're so sure of yourself. Look I have to get going. I'll see you tomorrow." Angel hung up the phone before Darla answered him.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy just had a smile on her face. She wasn't really a morning person. Though this morning things were different. It all started with last night when she talked with Angel McKeon. For some reason Angel's last name ringed a bell in her head.

"Faith! Faith! I have a question to ask you," Buffy said opening the door and quickly noticed that she wasn't alone.

"Okay. I'm so sorry. I'll leave." 'Wait a minute! That's Angel's friend. She met the guy the same night and already slept with him.'

~*~*~*~*~*

Faith was up even if she didn't want to thanks to Buffy. Spike got into his clothes as Faith quickly found a robe and wore it. They both stepped out with Buffy sitting on the couch.

"Hello."

"Hi! I'm sorry about that."

"It's okay B. I'm gonna let Spike go and I'll be with you." Faith walked Spike to the door.

"I guess I'll see you around."

"Sure." Spike then kissed her. Faith closed the door and walked towards Buffy.

"Well you sure had a good time. It seemed like Spike spent the night."

"Yeah. We had fun. Though you and his friend must have hit it off."

"Angel and I only talked for the rest of the night. Besides even if I waned him, I couldn't get him."

"Why not? He's tall, dark and handsome. He's your type."

"True. Though the big factor is that he's married."

"So what! I can tell you're attracted to him. Just go for it. Make it a night that he won't forget." Buffy laughed.

~*~*~*~*~*

Then evening was approaching and the ladies were getting ready for dinner. Faith made plans with Spike, which left Buffy all alone again. Though Buffy being alone might have an advantage. She might bump into Angel and have dinner with him.

Buffy slipped in her underwear, which consisted have a black bra and matching panties. She then added her vanilla scented lotion on her legs and gently rubbing the cream and massaging her legs. Then she slipped in her high thigh black nylon stockings and slipped her dress, which landed, right on her knee. Buffy fixed her hair and let it flow onto her shoulders and slipped on her black heels. Then finally she quickly added some natural lipstick and lightly dabbed some vanilla perfume on her pulse points, the sides of her neck. Buffy looked at herself once more and headed out the door.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel was downstairs and was about to enter the restaurant when his blonde beauty from last night appeared before his very eyes. He was gazing at her from head to toe. Her blonde hair was flowing from her petite frame in that black dress that just accentuated every curve on her body and finally her legs, which ere hidden underneath those black nylon stockings. He just couldn't get his eyes off her body. His brown eyes looked right into her green ones and she smiled.

Buffy just couldn't believe that Angel was there and checking her out. She had done the same as his eyes inspected her body. She made her way towards him.

"Hi there. It's nice seeing you again," she said flashing him a smile.

"I was about to have dinner. Would you care to join me?"

"I'd love to."

~*~*~*~*~*

Both Buffy and Angel were sitting across one another. They had ordered their meal and the wine. He had a sirloin steak, while she had sautéed shrimp. As they both ate from time to time their eyes would meet and they smiled.

"So do you have a boyfriend?" Buffy laughed at his question.

"Well that isn't any of your business. Besides I don't think that your wife would be thrilled you asking me a question like that," she said smiling.

"Well she isn't here is she," he answered back smiling. He just couldn't believe the way he was acting. He would never proposition a woman like that, but then again Buffy wasn't like any woman he ever met. Buffy loved his response. She had him right where she wanted him. She picked up the shrimp and did the same act with the cherry last night. Angel just looked at every single step that she made. She slipped off her right shoe and made her way to his pant leg letting her foot hiking it up. Angel looked at her and started feeling her foot causing a shiver in him. "I just can't believe that she's coming on to me and I'm not stopping her.' Buffy continued her task, but removed her foot and started to find another spot.

"So what do you want?" Buffy asked with her foot lightly touching his crotch. Angel just couldn't find the strength to remove her foot. He felt himself getting harder at her touch.

"You," he said huskily. He couldn't believe himself. 'I'm a married man. Oh, stop being ridiculous. I haven't felt this excited and turned on in quite a while. Just look at her. She wants you. It's just one night.'

~*~*~*~*~*

They both quickly made it to his room in no time. By the time that Angel closed the door he pulled Buffy up to him and kissed her fiercely. It definitely wasn't one of those passionate kisses you heard about when reading a romance novel. These were the kind of kisses that were made from pure lust, desire and need. He needed her. He craved her. His tongue parted her lips feeling her tongue with is own as he slammed her against the door.

"Ow."

"I'm sorry," Angel said apologetically."

"It's okay." He went back to kissing her as his right hand traveled up her left leg caressing it until he reached her firm behind and cupped it in his hand. His lips made its way to her neck as his to her hand leaned on the door for support. Buffy's fingers threaded through his hair as her moaning increased even more. As for Buffy's other hand found it's want to Angel's belt unbuckling in one swift movement, then went for the button and finally the zipper which then caused his pants to fall on his ankles. Angel's hand left it's place on her thigh and found it's place in her panties and parted then towards the side. At the same moment Buffy snaked her fingers inside the opening of his boxers and retrieved his throbbing erection. Angel groaned at the contact of Buffy touching him. She wrapped both legs around his waist and slid herself inside of him. As she made the initial contact with him her green eyes looked right into his brown ones and just felt every cell in her body reacting.

"More," she moaned.

"Faster," she moaned breathlessly. He sped up even faster because he just knew that he had to keep on going because feeling her heat wrapped up inside of him was driving him to the brink. He went back to kissing her again and kept on thrusting. Their moans, groping increased rapidly until they finally reached their climax.

"Oh," Buffy moaned out loud. Her breathing went down and she looked right at Angel and smiled.

~*~*~*~*~*

The two new lovers slept on the carpet floor of the Sunnydale Hotel because they never had a chance to make it to the bed. Angel had his arms around Buffy as her head laid on his bare chest and her arm wrapped around his waist. Her blonde hair was messed up and had dried remain of sweat from a night of amazing sex.

Angel just woken up and couldn't believe what he done last night. He had incredible sex with Buffy. The best part was not that they did it once, but twice for the night. The second time was even better because he got to see Buffy completely naked. His hands touching the curves on her hips, her breasts and kissing those lips just made him feel. He looked down at her and noticed how innocent she looked. Though her actions made her a vixen.

"Buffy."

"Hmm?" Buffy then opened her eyes and looked straight into the brown ones that were with her last night. She loved the comfort of his arms holding her closely. She didn't want to leave the closeness of this man. Though it's too bad they nothing more could come out of this.

"It's morning," he said removing a strand of her blonde hair.

"Already? I thought it was still night."

"Nope. Buffy about last night."

"Yeah?"

"It was amazing. You were amazing," he said grinning.

"You weren't half bad yourself," he said and then kissed his chest. She then slid her body on top of his so her breasts were touching his chest and lightly kissing his neck. His hands went to her back roaming all over feeling how smooth and delicate her skin felt underneath his fingertips.

"Buffy, we should head to the bed," she said breathlessly.

"Why you're not enjoying yourself right here," she said as she rubbed her body against his.

"Hmm. You shouldn't have done that," he said with a smirk.

"Oh yeah. Why is that?"

" 'Cause I'll do this." He rolled over so that he was on top, then stood up, picked her up in arms and laid her on the bed. He straddled her between her hips and looked right into those green eyes and couldn't care less about Darla or their marriage.

"So what do you plan to do to me Mr. McKeon?" Angel made believe that he had no clue of what to say to her.

"Well Miss Summer it'll come to me," he said grinning wickedly. He then proceeded to kiss her.

~*~*~*~*~*

They both woke up later not wanting to leave each other's arms like earlier, but all good things had to come to an ed. Angel and Buffy both got dressed, but before Buffy left to her room Angel had to say something to her.

"Buffy?"

"Yes."

'Am I doing the right thing about asking her out again? Or is this just a case of sex driven hormones? There's only one way to know.'

"I want to see you again." 'There I said it.'

"You do huh? I doubt that could be possible." 'Are you out of your mind, girl? He wants you just as much as you want him.'

Angel walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He knew what he was putting himself into, but didn't care about the consequences.

"I mean after all you're married and this is a one time thing," she said softly. She couldn't believe the rational part of her mind was taking over.

"I know that. But I don't care. I still want you. Unless you…" Buffy's lips on top of his cut off his last words that were asking her if she still wanted him as well.

"I want you too," she said smiling. He was thrilled that she felt that way.

"So I'll see you this weekend?"

"I guess." He walked her to the door and gave her a lingering kiss before she headed out the door. As Angel closed the door behind him they both said.

"What am I getting myself into?!"

angel13
angel13
25 Followers