Things Happen For A Reason Ch. 03

Story Info
Angel gets back to L.A.
1k words
4
12.6k
00

Part 3 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

3

Buffy spent the rest of the day with a smile across her face all because of Angel McKeon. He made her feel like a real woman. The way he held her afterwards and not leaving her was the sweetest thing ever. Though she just couldn't believe that she was getting involved with a married man. 'Faith's gonna flip when she finds out that Angel's married.'

Faith just stepped pout of her room when she noticed her best friend still had the same outfit from the night before. She figured that maybe things went well with Mr. Good Looking. She noticed that Buffy was beaming with happiness. 'Oh, she definitely got some and it must have been great.'

"So Buffy how was your night?"

"It was nice. I can see that you had a great time as well. So you and Spike huh? Is it getting serious?"

"Yeah, I was with Spike. I don't know about us. We'll see. So getting back to you and Angel. What happened?"

"We slept with each other. Then of course the biggest thing was that he's married."

"You're shitting me. Angel's married. So I guess things between you and him are over right?"

"Not really. We decided to see each other secretly. So it's not over," Buffy said smiling.

"B, you know that you're playing with fire and you might get burned? H's not going to leave you for his wife."

"I like playing with fire. Besides I'll persuade him with my charm and he'll be mine."

"I just want you to be careful okay."

"Gee, since when did you become a mother hen?"

"Never. It's just that I know you B. Your gonna fall for this guy and he's gonna break your heart."

"He won't." 'If he does I'll definitely try to be a step ahead of the game.'

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel met up with Spike in the lobby of the Sunnydale Hotel. They were leaving and heading back to Los Angeles to their normal lives. Spike was looking at Angel and could tell that something was different about his long time best friend.

"Angel."

"Yeah. What is it Spike?"

"How were things with you and blondie last night?"

"Her name's Buffy. We got to know each other better," he said grinning.

"So you got horizontal with her didn't you?"

"Yes. I slept with Buffy." Thanks to Spike he just couldn't stop thinking about her.

"So it's over between you two?" Spike asked. He was curious of his best friend would actually pursue this relationship.

"Yeah, it is. We both decided to spend one night. I mean after all I'm married to Darla." 'Who are you kidding? You knew perfectly well that you couldn't just end things like that wither. Though there's no way you're telling Spike because one day he might just let it slip in front of Darla. No this one secret is going to remain to myself for now.'

"Good. You sure don't want Darla knowing anything. Oh, and I won't mention about your tryst with Buffy," he said smiling.

"Thanks Spike." 'Cause if you did, you'll regret it.'

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel made it home and he was tired from the limo drive and he just wanted to take a shower, eat something and then head to bed. Though that was in a fantasy world. He knew perfectly well that Darla would annoy him with some shit that wasn't worth worrying about.

"I'm home. Even though I'd rather be somewhere else," he muttered the last line under his breath. He didn't hear Darla respond, but heard the barking of his dog Bertha Blue coming his way.

"Hey there girl. I missed you," he said kneeling before the dog. Bertha licked his face as he scratched behind her neck.

"You like that don't you girl? Yeah, you do." He was glad that he bought his dog two years ago. He knew that when he bought his house that he needed a companion when he came home from work.

"Angel, you're home. I was waiting to eat dinner with you," she said smiling.

"Oh, you really didn't have to. I'm going to take a shower, have something to eat and then sleep." He said walking towards the steps.

"Can I join you?"

"No. I'm not in the mood tonight." 'If you were another blonde, I'd love to have you then.'

~*~*~*~*~*

Both Buffy and Angel were in their bathrooms inside the shower washing their bodies when they both started thinking about the other. Angel couldn't get her smile and those green eyes that had adventure and intrigue. He knew for sure that she's a wild one, but had a nice heart as well.

"I miss you Buffy and it hasn't even been a day," he said smiling. He applied the Lever 2000 soap all over his arms, chest and legs. He then laid his hands on the tiles of the bathroom as the showerhead's water went cascading down his hair leading to his naked body. He knew for sure that this coming up week would be difficult, but would be rewarded by seeing Buffy.

Buffy on the other hand was washing her hair massaging her scalp letting her fingers doing the job. Though she had a thought about Angel at the moment since when she saw him and they met up the following night for their first sexual encounter which led to two others that occurred that night made her want Angel even more. It just wasn't the sex that was amazing, but the aftermath of having someone there. She could tell how nice of a man that he is.

"I can't wait to see Angel this weekend. This week is going to be long and boring. Hopefully I'll be distracted with work that when the weekend comes around it'll be me and Angel." She went off to rinse her hair, then stepped out with a towel wrapped around her body and on her hair. She found her T-shirt and underwear and slipped then one and then sat in her bed drying her hair. When she was cone she slipped under the covers and went to sleep to be dreaming about Angel.

angel13
angel13
24 Followers