Things Happen For A Reason Ch. 05

Story Info
Buffy & Angel meet in his office.
1.9k words
4
14.2k
00

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

Buffy woke up the next day and turned to reach out for Angel, but he wasn't there. She wondered where he gone off too.

"Angel?" She heard no response. She took the sheet and wrapped it around her body and walked out of the bedroom and spotted Angel tipping the bellboy. Buffy quietly made her way tiptoeing and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Morning," she said kissing his bare back. He pulled from behind and looked at her.

"Love the outfit. Is it the latest fashion craze?"

"What can I say? I'm a trendsetter. Besides I couldn't find my clothes," she said smiling.

"You are something. Well I was thinking that now that you're up we could have breakfast. We didn't quite make it to dinner last night," he said grinning.

"I couldn't help it. I wanted dessert before dinner and it was worth it," she said kissing his chest and then pulled his head for a kiss. He smiled at her.

"Let's eat." They both sat down and ate. From time to time Buffy would let her foot slide up and down to cause Angel look at her.

"Buffy, stop that," he said smiling because he couldn't stand to her mad at her.

"Oh you mean this," she said repeating the same action.

"Yes."

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy made it to her house that night to wish her friends goodbye. She really wanted to spend more time with them, but she had to see Angel. Angel had become an addiction for her. She just couldn't let a week go by with seeing him. He just made her feel things that no other man had.

"Buffy, it was great seeing you again. You come to L.A. and I'll introduce you to my boss," Willow said cheerfully.

"Sure thing Willow. I figure that McKeon Industries will help me find out with my business," she after hugging her friend.

"Oh and Buffy we'll show you all the hot spots in L.A.," Xander added.

"Sure thing Xand. Before I head to L.A. I'll call and then we'll meet up. Oh, and this time we'll hang out like old times."

"Nothing beats Sunnydale Cinema or The Bronze. We'll come back party and go to the movies," Xander said dancing. Buffy and Willow looked at each other and laughed.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel finished dropping off both Willow and Xander and decided to head home. He knew for sure that he couldn't avoid Darla as much as he'd like to. She was a part of his life just like she was a part of his. He just didn't know how much longer he could live with a woman that he never loved.

Angel entered the house, went straight upstairs to his bedroom and started to change. As he was taking off his clothes, Darla was watching the display before her. The sight of his body always brought chills down to her spine. 'No matter how many time I see him with is clothes on, he always looks better without them.' Angel felt that he was being looked at.

"Darla, what do you want?" She made her way to the bedroom and wrapped her arms around his waist. Angel flinched at the contact.

"Your parents called today. They invited us to dinner this Saturday." 'Saturday. Damn! I was hoping to see Buffy.' "Sure that'd be great." 'You never know what may happen.'

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy was at her office figuring out what would be the latest designs for her lingerie line. She figured that if she sketched a few designs and looked at the drawings from the previous week that Angel would be out of her mind temporarily. Though as she was looking at the designs before her she couldn't stop thinking about Angel. She was thinking what way she could surprise Angel in L.A.

"I have got to stop thinking about him. I have to concentrate on these designs and get through this week. Oh, but I can't stop thinking about those brown eyes and that beautiful smile. I'm definitely going to need a cold shower tonight."

"Hey B. So you still are thinking about Angel?"

"Huh?"

"Don't huh me. I see it in your eyes. You're thinking about Angel aren't you?"

"Yeah," she said with a half smile.

"So it's that good huh?"

"Faith! It's not like that."

"So when you're with him you don't want to tear off his clothes and ride him like cowboy," Faith said with a huge grin. Buffy had to think rationally before answering.

"Okay maybe I do. But that's not all. He's nice and he makes me feel safe," she said smiling.

"Yeah, that's all nice. But the fact of the matter is he's married. He'll never be yours. Don't out your hopes up."

"I'm not. I know he's married."

"I just don't want your feelings to hurt."

"I know." Though in the back of her mind she didn't know that is the next time they have sex she might feel something more.

~*~*~*~*~*

It was Friday and Buffy decided that this weekend she'd hangout with Willow and Xander. Although her ulterior motive was to finally see Angel in L.A. and she figured that a surprise would be an order. As Buffy slipped on her beige trench coat dress that reached mid thigh, with black high thigh stockings and matching shoes she looked herself over the mirror making any necessary adjustments.

"Well if this outfit doesn't surprise him I don't know what will." She finished packing her clothes in her over night bag, left Faith a note and headed out the door.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel was sitting in his chair looking at the files before him with the view of Los Angeles right behind him. He was having a hard time concentrating because he wondered what reason could he give Buffy for breaking their plans. He enjoyed their moments even if it is just mainly sex, but was it starting to become more than that. 'What am I going to tell her? I know she'll be disappointed.'

All the while Angel was contemplating his thoughts Buffy was outside talking to secretary Karin.

"Good Afternoon. I'm here to see Mr. McKeon."

"Okay. Just wait one moment while I tell him that you're here."

"Thanks." Karin was observing Buffy's outfit and noticed she sure dressed sexy for an appointment with her boss. 'If I knew any better I'd say that she's his mistress.'

"Mr. McKeon will see you now."

"Thank you."

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel was waiting for his new potential client to step in. He figured after about an hour or so when things were wrapped he'd call Buffy. His back was towards the door so when he heard his client come in he swiveled his chair, looked up and was surprised to see who was staring before him.

"Buffy."

"That'd be me." She then locked the door and walked towards him.

"What are you doing here? I'm supposed to have a client coming in."

"Nice to see you too. I am your client. I'm here on business," she walking closer to him and sat on his chair straddling his hips. His hands went automatically around her waist.

Angel had been checking her out since she stepped into his office. Her trench coat dress just covered the right amount of skin leaving her long legs fully exposed. He wondered if she had anything on underneath. Though now the thought now entering in his mind started to make him highly aroused.

"Business huh? Well I've never conducted business this way before," he said smiling.

"Well I figure that when I'm conducting a business matter that I should get to know the owner on a one to one basis. Oh, and I'd like to know what kind of benefits I'll be getting in return," she said whispering in his ear and then nipped his earlobe. He shuddered after hearing those last words because he definitely knew that business wasn't on her mind. Her lips kissed along his jaw until she reached her destination, which were his lips. As the kiss grew deeper, Buffy placed her fingers through his hair while his hands pulled her body even closer to his not leaving any space between them.

"Buffy, we can't do this here."

"Yes, we can. I came here on business."

"Buffy, you know perfectly well that…" She silenced him with another kiss while her hand wandered down to his pants.

"Wait! Let me talk to my secretary first. Karin could you hold all my calls and if my wife calls tell her that I'm out."

"Sure thing Mr. McKeon." Angel hung up the phone and looked at Buffy.

"Okay. Now I'm ready." Buffy smiled and then proceeded to move her hand back down on his pants while Angel pulled her in his embrace and kissed her. As the kissing between them intensified Buffy unbuckled his pants then button and finally the zipper. She crept her tiny fingers inside the slit of his boxers feeling the soft skin of his erection.

"Hmm," he hissed with his brown eyes full of lust.

"I guess you like it then." His only response was just a smile. He couldn't form any coherent words because she just someone knew what buttons to push.

She continued stroking him looking intently into those brown eyes just loving how much she could control him. It was liberating. Angel moved his hands to from her waist to the belt of dress untied revealing a lacy flesh tone bra with bikini held together by two pieces of string at each end of her hip. He slid her dress off her shoulders letting it fall to the ground exposing her body before him. Angel then slowly untied the stings on each on each side of her hips and his lips were kissing her hips from left to right. He took the lacy material and tossed it aside.

"I guess we should finalize this business agreement," she said stroking his erection.

"Uh huh." She took his erection in her hand and placed it inside her opening. They both hissed at the contact. Angel removed his hands from her hips and unhooked her bra sliding it off her shoulders exposing her bare breasts. As his hands gently cupped her breasts massaging them between his fingers her hands held onto the armrest of his chair for support.

"Oh, More Angel," she said moaning. His hands kept on squeezing her breasts while she kept rocking back and forth while she lowered head and captured her lips into a deep kiss. She let her tongue part his lips and went right to his tongue. As the kissing intensified between both lovers his hands were still on her breasts as her hands gripped on tightly on the armrest. Her lips left his kissing his jaw, then down to the side of his neck sucking on the exposed skin.

"Hmm," he moaned. His hands left her breasts sliding his fingers over to her bare back caressing her.

"Oh," she moaned. She squeezed her inner muscles on his throbbing erection while he jerked his hips upward filling himself deepen inside of her. She knew that at any moment her orgasm was fast approaching, but she wanted to build it up even more before finally coming.

Angel just couldn't contain himself any longer. The way Buffy had such control on him was just amazing. It just seemed that every time they were having sex that it was getting better and better.

"Oh, Buffy," he groaned out loud. He made one final movement with his hips as Buffy squeezed her inner loins onto his hard shaft and they both orgasm.

angel13
angel13
24 Followers