Things Happen For A Reason Ch. 12

Story Info
Christmas party at McKeon Industries.
1.4k words
4
13.9k
00

Part 12 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

Christmas was approaching the residents of California especially for the two cities of Sunnydale and Los Angeles.

Angel’s family company McKeon Industries was getting ready to have their annual Christmas party. Angel was thrilled for this year’s party. It was all because of a certain blonde. He decided to give her a call and give her a surprise.

“Hello,” she said.

“Hi Buffy,” Angel said smiling at the other end of the line.

“Angel,” she said smiling. She was surprised that he called her.

“How are you? I also wanted to ask you what you’re doing this Friday?”

“Fine actually. I’m free why you ask?”

“I want to invite you over to the annual Christmas party at my family’s business,” he said proudly.

“Aren’t you very straight forward. So you’re ready to be seen in public with me in front of all your employees?”

“In any way possible. Besides Willow and Xander will be there as well.” Buffy’s smile immediately fell off her face as soon as Angel mentioned her friends. It was as if they were a smoke screen. ‘Now’s not the time to get emotional and worked up. You can’t take this relationship seriously. You are here to have some fun while it lasts.’

“Sure. I’ll probably be heading to Willow’s house instead of the hotel. I can’t wait for Friday. I’ll see you then.”

~*~*~*~*~*

Friday just happed and made it’s way to the end of the working day. It was also the annual Christmas party. All the workers each had a Secret Santa and Angel’s gift to his employees would be a nice Christmas bonus.

The Christmas spirit was everywhere throughout McKeon Industries. The doors adorned Christmas wreaths. As for the inside the lobby, stood a 30ft tree adorned with lights, ornaments, candy canes and tinsel with a star on top. Then as you moved along towards the elevators leading you the different departments you would see twinkling lights just flashing all of it’s colors. No matter where you were in the building there no way you wouldn’t be able to in the Christmas spirit.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel was up in his office and he was counting the hours before Buffy arrived. He was hoping that maybe he’d surprise Buffy and they could get some alone time. ‘Now where could we do it? Hmm, I think I have an idea.’ Angel’s smile just grew wider. He had that smile plastered on his face that he didn’t even noticed when Spike decided to drop by and say hello.

“So let me take a wild guess and say that Buffy put that smile on your face,” Spike said entering Angel’s office.

“Who else would it be? It definitely can’t be that bitch of a wife that I have. So you just stopped by to say hi?”

“Yeah, you could say that. I need to ask you something about getting a Christmas gift for Faith.”

“You’re falling for her. Ha! I knew it. You should get her something that strikes her personality. I don’t know maybe handcuffs,” Angel said laughing.

“Oh, sure you’re laughing at me, but I have the feeling that you’re fallen for Buffy and haven’t admitted it to yourself yet. So what do you have in mind for Buffy maybe some candlelight dinner and wild passionate sex on a bed of roses?”

“Even if I fallen for her, I’m not telling you. As for what I’m giving Buffy for a Christmas gift, it’s none of your concern,” Angel said seriously. It’s true that his feelings for Buffy were growing, but he wasn’t ready to admit to someone else unless it was Buffy.

~*~*~*~*~*

The Christmas party was beginning to take its course. The Christmas music was on and everyone was singing along. Some of the workers invited their significant others to enjoy the festivities as well.

Buffy told Willow and Xander that she was coming and they were thrilled. Buffy couldn’t wait to see Angel and wondered what kind of surprise he had in store for her. She stepped into the office and spotted Karin sitting by her desk with a man talking to her. Buffy walked right on over to her to say hi.

“Hi Karin.”

“Oh, hi Miss Summers so nice to see you again. You’re here to see Mr. McKeon?”

“Actually yes, but I’m looking for my friends. I think I just spotted them. I’m sorry for interrupting your conversation.”

“It’s okay. Oh and Merry Christmas.”

“You too.”

As Buffy was on her way to greet Willow and Xander a pair of strong hands grabbed her. She automatically sensed that it was Angel touching her.

“Hi,” he said smiling.

“Hi. I was just about to see Willow and Xander and you just grabbed me away from them,” she said smiling back.

“Well I wanted to see you before meet them. Besides I want to dance with you.”

“I don’t want to.”

“You’re upset with me because of what I said earlier, aren’t you?”

“Maybe. It’s just the way you said it. It was like you wanted me around because my friends work for,” she said sadly.

“I’m sorry. So could you find it in your heart to forgive me?”

“Okay. I forgive you.”

“So you’ll dance with me then?”

“Sure.” Angel took her hand in his and they walked to the center of the room and began dancing. Angel wished that he could have held Buffy closer, but couldn’t because it would raise suspicions.

“So you’re enjoying yourself?” Angel asked.

“Sure,” she said smiling.

“I wished that I could hold you closer in my arms. That I could make you feel what I’m feeling right now.”

“What would that be?”

“That I want you. I need you.”

“I feel the same way.”

“So let’s go to my office then.” As Angel let Buffy past right in front of her passing through a throng of people, Willow was letting her eyes stayed firmly locked on those two. She then spotted Angel and Buffy going inside his office.

‘So that’s your new boyfriend, huh? No wonder you couldn’t tell me. He’s married.’

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel closed the door behind him so that no one would come in and interrupt them. He looked right at Buffy and smiled. She made her way towards him, pulled his tie down and kissed him.

“Hmm,” Angel moaned and pulled Buffy closer into his arms holding her tightly. He deepened the kiss by parting her lips with his tongue and letting it slide inside and flicking hers with his.

“Hmm,” Buffy moaned at Angel’s contact. Her little hands began to wander over his chest as she pulled the hem of his shirt out of his pants. She then unbuckled his belt, followed by the button and then the zipper. Angel’s hands had a mind of their own. They slipped underneath feeling her thighs against his fingertips. He then slipped his fingers inside the waistband of her panties and pulled them down. Angel lifted her legs and he held her as they walked towards his sofa. He set her gently on the sofa.

“So you ready for some action?” He then slid his hands on glided on her thighs caressing, squeezing her then let his thumbs massage her hips moving lower to her shave less mound making little circles.

“Ooh,” she moaned. The touch of his fingers was on most sensitive part of her body.

“I guess that’s a yes then.” Angel took out his throbbing erection from the slit opening of his boxers. Then he slid inside of her with such ease.

“Hmm,” They both moaned together. As Angel’s hands remained firmly at her hips, he kept moving in and out of her silken walls. As Angel kept going in and out of Buffy, she felt so good. He knew exactly which way to move inside of her to make her moan asking for more.

“Oh, Angel!” Her climax was fastly approaching and all she needed was one more push into the right direction. It was if Angel felt his won climax as well and pushed once more.

“Ugh,” Angel sighed. He then lay on top of Buffy, but made sure not crush her.

“That was amazing,” he whispered in her ear.

“You wanna do it again?” Buffy asked.

“You’re not tired?”

“Oh, just give a couple of minutes and I’ll be ready for round two.” Angel just laughed at her response.

angel13
angel13
24 Followers