Things Happen For A Reason Ch. 13

Story Info
Willow & Buffy talk about Angel.
1.2k words
2.25
18.3k
00

Part 13 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

Willow's suspicions were right on the money when it came to Buffy. Buffy had never told her whom she was going out with. Willow knew why. Her long time friend was going out with a married man that happened to be her boss. She just couldn't believe that Buffy somehow manipulate Angel into doing that.

Willow knew that the only way to know for sure that if she saw what was real was to confront Buffy about it. If Buffy admitted the whole situation with Angel, she sure wanted to ask her why.

'Why would someone as smart and beautiful as Buffy would stoop herself into getting a man, by stealing someone else's? Buffy could find a nice, single guy that would be attracted to her,' Willow called Buffy in her cell phone.

"Hey Buffy."

"Hey Willow."

"I was wondering if you wanna spend some time with me so we could talk. I have something that I wanted to ask you."

"Sure thing. I'll be there in a while."

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy had made it to Willow's house. Though before she rang the bell, she wondered what was it that Willow couldn't ask her on the phone. 'It's not like she knows anything. I never told her about Angel because she wouldn't understand. Buffy was beginning to fell that she's in love with Angel. Buffy rang the bell and waited for Willow.

"Hey Buffy. It's so great to see you," Willow said hugging her friend.

"You too Willow." Buffy stepped inside the house and sat down on the sofa.

"Buffy, I've got to ask you this one question."

"Sure fire away."

"Are you sleeping with Angel McKeon?"

"What?" 'How could she know? Angel and I have been very careful. Though besides the both of us, his mother knows as well.'

"You heard me. Are you sleeping with Angel McKeon?" Willow asked again.

'I have no other choice but to answer her honestly.'

"Yes, I am." 'Well she wanted the truth.'

"I can't believe you Buffy. How could you get involved with a married man? What were you thinking when you started this tryst with my boss? Don't you have any morals? Is it that hard for you to get a man, which you stooped so low to prostitute yourself like that?"

Buffy took in every word that Willow told her. She felt so much pain erupting inside her heart. There was no way that she was going to let Willow bring her down.

"Yes, I know exactly what I was doing when I got involved with Angel! I'm perfectly aware that he's married."

"Is that all you have to say to defend yourself?"

"No. I'm no slut. I have my morals. I'm not fucking his wife. He's the one I'm fucking with."

"Oh, great Buffy. You've changed completely. I don't even know you anymore. Next thing I know your gonna tell me that you're in love with him."

"Actually I am."

"Oh, please it's not love, it's lust. You want something that you can't have. Besides has Angel ever told you that he loves you?"

"No, but I know he does. I see it in his eyes. The way he makes me feel is love."

"Get real Buffy. Angel's a married. In the end Angel's gonna pick his wife over you. All married men have their affairs, but always come running home to their wives."

"Angel doesn't love Darla. He never has."

"Well all I can say is, I see you in a totally different way. You're a back stabber, husband grabber and all you care about is your own selfish needs," Willow said angrily.

"I guess there's no other way to say this. Our friendship is over. I thought that I could depend on you, but apparently not. I'll be leaving. You don't have to walk me to the door. I know my way out," Buffy said getting up and walking towards the door.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy had to control her emotions because if she didn't start crying and never stop. She needed to see him, so that he could make things. She had to see Angel. Buffy dialed his office number on his personal line. She didn't want Karin to hear her voice sounding so sad and unhappy. After two rings Angel picked up the phone.

"Hello. Angel McKeon speaking," he said cheerfully. There was a moment of silence and then he heard a sniffling sound as if someone is crying.

"Hello," he said again. He wondered who would be calling him and start crying on the phone.

"Angel," she said sadly.

"Buffy, what's wrong?"

"Everything. I need to see you."

"So come here. No one's in today Karin has the day off."

"Okay. I'll be on my way."

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel waited patiently in his office for Buffy to arrive. He wanted to know what had made her so upset that she started crying. As Angel kept looking at the clock with the minutes ticking away, he finally heard the door opened and in came in Buffy.

Buffy wore loose jeans with a tank top with a long sleeved flannel shirt on top. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail. Her eyes looked red from crying and so she was her nose. She looked right at Angel and gave him a sad smile.

"Angel," she said sadly.

"Buffy," he said walking towards her. He opened his arms and she went right in. he held her closely, gently rubbing her back.

"Buffy, sweetie tell me what happened?" She looked into his brown eyes and nodded her head. They both sat down on his couch. Her head was on his chest just leaning there as his arm held her.

Angel placed a finger under her chin and lifted her face.

"Tell me what happened?" he asked.

"I went to see Willow today. She asked me if I was sleeping with you."

"Wow."

"I know, but that isn't the worst part. She asked me what was I thinking about getting involved with a married man. That how could I do something like that? She told me that don't I have any morals. It just kept getting worse Angel," she said with tears streaming down her cheek. He took his thumb and wiped away her tears.

"I guess Willow has definitely made up her mind about us and about you." He just couldn't believe that Willow would make Buffy feel worthless.

"You wanna know the worst part. She told me that I was a back stabber, husband grabber and having sex with you is for my own selfish reasons," she said and began sobbing again.

"You aren't any of those things. You're a beautiful woman and I care for you deeply. I don't know what I'd do if you didn't come into my life," he said while rubbing her back. Buffy lifted her head and looked up at him.

"Really? You actually mean that?"

"Yes, I do Buffy."

"I'm sorry about crying all over your shirt."

"It's okay. It's replaceable, you aren't." he said with a smile. Buffy smiled right back at him. He then wiped the remaining tears that were shed. He then kissed her forehead, her nose and finally her lips.

"Don't worry everything's gonna be alright." 'I don't ever want to lose you Buffy.'

angel13
angel13
24 Followers