Things Happen For A Reason Ch. 16

Story Info
Angel takes Buffy away for the weekend.
2.2k words
5
22.8k
00

Part 16 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

Both lovers never touched upon their inner feelings, emotions and love for one another. They both remained foolish and silent never stating anything. So they did what they always knew best, which was having fun.

Angel wanted to have a nice dinner with Buffy with no sex involved whatsoever. No matter whenever they met up with each other, they always ended up tearing each other’s clothes off and having wild, passionate sex. Just that mere thought brought a smile to his face. ‘I have to stop thinking about her in a sexual way. She’s a woman. A beautiful woman that I can’t keeps my hands off.’

“Control yourself. You can do this. You can spend a couple of hours with her without touching her,” he said to himself. Angel took a deep breath and then dialed the seven digits that he knew by memorization and waited for her to pick up.

“Hey Angel,” she said cheerfully.

“How did you know that it was me?”

“That’s easy. I have caller ID,” she said laughing. Her laughter just brought an instant smile to his face. It also brought a feeling inside.

“I was wondering if you were busy and maybe you could tear yourself away for a moment and be with me?”

“Hmm…a moment with you? Let me think about it.”

“Well you better think fast. I might just not give you think Christmas gift that I have for you. I just might give it my mother,” he said laughing. He knew perfectly well that his mother wouldn’t like one of the gifts.

“You better not give your mother my gift. Besides I have something fro you too.”

“Oh, and pack up some clothes. I’m taking you somewhere where we’ll be alone. Just the two of is.”

“Where? What should I bring?”

“I’m not saying. Oh, you can bring jeans t-shirts. You know anything that’s relaxing.”

“Okay. So when you coming by?”

“In about two hours. See you then.”

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel made it to Buffy’s place and as he walked up her porch, she opened the door letting him in.

“Hi. I’m almost done. I just gotta leave Faith a note.”

“Okay.” Angel admired Buffy’s house and noticed how nicely furnished it was. She had pictures of her friends and family in picture frames throughout the house. They all had happy smiles n their faces. He took a seat on the brown couch and gazed down at the oriental carpet looking at the designs. Angel then went up the flight of stairs and found Buffy’s room by the vanilla scent that permeated the air. He stepped inside the room and noticed Buffy bent down. He had a nice view of her ass. Apparently the Lee blue jeans that she wore were nice and tight in all the right places. ‘How am I going to restrain myself? I can’t believe I made a promise to myself to not have sex with Buffy this weekend. I must be in love. I must be an idiot.’

“Buffy, are you ready?” ‘Please be ready.’

“Yeah, let’s go.” ‘I guess by the way he’s staring at me, he must be thinking something naughty.’ Buffy walked out the door with a sway of her hips. Angel’s brown eyes stayed glued to Buffy’s behind watching them swat and noticed how her jeans were snug and like second skin. ‘It looks like she has no underwear on. I’m such an idiot.’

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel drove on the highway and arrived at a cottage. Buffy just looked at the house and the scenery and fell in love with it. The colors of the house were pale blue with a framing on the windows. It felt like home. The way all the furniture was arranged and the fixtures and knickknacks were arranges just made you want to stay here forever. Buffy was picturing in her mind that aroma of baked cookies coming out of the oven. Then over where the fireplace was the fire would be cracking bringing a warm, cozy atmosphere. The best part of her revelation was that Angel was sitting by the fireplace with her sitting in front of him. His hands were wrapped around her waist.

“Buffy! Buffy!” Angel shouted her name for the third time.

“Oh, I’m sorry Angel. It’s just that this place is so beautiful,” she said smiling.

“I’m glad that you liked it. It belongs to my family. I use to come here as a kid during the summer. The whole family would spend the vacation here.’

“That must have been fun.”

“It sure was. Come one let me give you a tour of the house and show you our room,” he said taking her hand.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy really liked being away from everyone and spending some alone time with Angel. It just felt great that being with him in a romantic way just enjoying his company. She wanted to know more things about him. The stuff that any woman would know about a man that she has a relationship with.

They had both finished eating their meal that Angel cooked which consisted of spaghetti with marinara sauce, grilled chicken, a Cesar salad with red wine. Buffy just savored the food by enjoying the seasoning of all the spices that were in the meal. They were both sitting by the fireplace looking the fire with the wood cracking bringing in a warm feeling into the house. Angel’s arms were wrapped around Buffy’s waist holding her securely. She leaned her back onto his broad chest that was covered by a black t-shirt. Buffy let her fingertips touch Angel’s forearm feeling how smooth, soft and strong his skin was. She then moved her hands feeling the texture of his denim jeans on his thighs gently squeezing them. Angel moved his hands and placed them on her arms gliding his fingertips over her creamy, soft skin. He then bent his head and leaned into the crook of her neck and started kissing the exposed skin. He continued on then by sticking out his tongue licking, leaving a wet trail and found his refuge in her lips. As soon as their lips made contact it was magnetic. Buffy quickly turned her body around straddling his hips placing her fingers through the short brown hairs n the nape of his neck.

“Hmm,” she moaned loving the feeling of Angel’s tongue playing with hers. He pulled her even closer to his body not leaving any space at all. Angel knew that he wasn’t supposed to go on. He promised himself that this weekend wouldn’t consist of sex. ‘You have to pull away before you reach for her shirt and slip your fingers underneath. Stop now.’

“Buffy, we can’t. I mean I can’t,” he said breathlessly.

“Why not? Don’t you want me?” she asked with her lips all red and pouty.

“Of course I do. But I promised myself that I wouldn’t have sex with you,” he said seriously. ‘I can’t believe that I told her that. What was I thinking? She’ll probably thinks I’m insane.’

“It’s okay. I don’t mind at all.” ‘I think that it’s so sweet of him to do that. I guess that maybe he does have feelings of love for me if he does this. Now why can’t he just say those words to me.’ She then looked at him and saw the love and kindness in his eyes. She leaned her head in and placed her lips upon his and started kissing again. Angel pulled her into his embrace again feeling how soft and smooth her lips are. They stopped kissing and Buffy sat back and looked at the fireplace as her hands were on top of Angel with his fingers entwined with hers.

~*~*~*~*~*

The day before they left Angel had remembered that he was to give Buffy her Christmas present. He just hoped that she would love them. As he went inside his bag to retrieve her gifts, Buffy did the same and waited for him by the fireplace.

Angel sat down and looked across at Buffy. The fire was crackling, the flames were nice and orange giving a warm air that went throughout the room. He then handed her Christmas gift.

“Merry Christmas Buffy,” he said and then kissed her. She took the red box from him and opened it revealing a green teddy that would reach her mid thigh. She lifted it up and looked at it and then noticed a small box as well. To Buffy’s curiosity she wondered what could be in that box. As she opened it up it was a bottle of her favorite perfume Chanel Number 19.

“How did you know?”

“I could tell whenever I smelled your perfume,” he said smiling.

“That’s sweet of you to say. Oh, here’s your gift as well,” Buffy said handing him a black bag. Angel went through all the white tissue paper and found a pair of black boxers.

“I can tell what you’re thinking,” he said grinning.

“Well you’ve been a good boy this year. So I made sure you got what you deserved. Merry Christmas, my Angel. Oh, and the teddy that you gave me just might appear out of nowhere next time,” she said smiling wickedly.

~*~*~*~*~*

The weekend between the two lovers was nice and romantic. It was the way that Angel wanted. Through his body or rather a certain part of his body needed attention. He just ignored that factor and told himself that he’d take care of it when he got home.

Buffy on the other hand felt bad for Angel. She knew that he made a promise to himself to not to have sex, but that didn’t mean that she couldn’t please him in other ways. They were both in his car driving back to Sunnydale just relaxing and enjoying their time together. Angel would look over at Buffy and smile from time to time. Though it seemed that every time that he’d look at her and gaze at her body a tightness would form in the crotch area of his blue jeans. ‘I have to stop thinking about wanting to take her and tear her clothes apart. I just need to drop her home and then release this aching pain afterwards.’

It seemed that the traffic was getting congested and the cars weren’t moving at al. So Buffy decided that maybe a bit of a distraction might work for the two of them. She scooted over so that she was right next to Angel. Angel looked her way and smiled. Buffy on the other hand just took her hand and began stroking his jean clad thigh. Her fingers began caressing the denim fabric gliding them up and down in a steady pace.

“Buffy, what are you doing?” Angel asked. He knew exactly what she was doing. She was getting him turned on and it was working.

“I’m going to make you feel better,” she said smiling. Her fingers then found its place on the zipper of his jeans. As if she’s done this a million times before she gently let the zipper slide down.

As Angel heard the metal zipper going down, his mind was just going crazy. ‘What is she going to do? Is she going to give me a blowjob? Well whatever it is I know I won’t be able to control myself.’ Buffy started kissing Angel’s neck and then took his earlobe into her mouth. She began sucking it gently flicking her tongue.

“Hmm,” Angel moaned. Oh, he didn’t want her to stop, but he also realized that they were outside. He had to think rationally before things got out of control.

“Buffy, you have to stop,” Angel said out of breath.

‘No, you deserve this,” he said whispering in his ear. Her hot breath just brought shivers down his spine. Buffy continued her ministrations by placing her hot fingers inside the slit of his boxers and grabbed a hold of his throbbing erection.

“Well someone’s hard,” she said huskily. She then began gliding her fingers up and down his hard shaft making him moan with anticipation. As Buffy was keeping a steady pace, Angel’s hands stayed firmly on the steering wheel for support. The feel of her the ridges of his hard shaft was beginning to get wet due to the semen that was making a nice lubrication. Buffy just kept on going being encouraged by Angel’s moans.

“Ugh,” Angel grunted. He grabbed the steering wheel firmly and his knuckles were white with no blood flowing through them. Angel’s semen squirted underneath the steering wheel and all over Buffy’s hand. Buffy grabbed a napkin a glove compartment and handed to Angel so he could clean himself up. Buffy on the other hand just licked it right off her hand. Angel fixed up his jeans and looked over at Buffy.

“You are something else,” he said smiling.

“Don’t I know it,” she said smiling back.

The drive back to Sunnydale was tension free and relaxing. Angel could get the thought out of his mind that Buffy sure had made him feel better. He held that release of sexual frustration that only Buffy could provide for him.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel walked Buffy to the steps of her house to wish her goodbye.

“So I hope you enjoyed this weekend as much as I have?” Angel asked.

“Sure. It’s one that I won’t forget. Oh, and I know that I said this already, but thanks for my Christmas present.”

“Your welcome. It’ll look good on you. I gotta go. So I’ll see you soon okay?” He then captured her lips into a kiss leaving her breathless.

“Okay.” Angel walked off and went into his car as Buffy stepped inside her house and was surprised to see the face her.

angel13
angel13
24 Followers