Things Happen For A Reason Ch. 17

Story Info
Buffy returns Angel a favor on the ride back home.
1.1k words
4.5
14.1k
00

Part 17 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

The two lovers had spent their romantic weekend just remembering the fun that they had spent. It seemed that these two were finally reaching a point into their relationship that it wasn’t lust but love. Both if them admitted to themselves and to others that they are in love. So what’s the problem of revealing that you’re in love with a person that makes you happy? In most a cases it‘s fear; the fear of when you say those three words I LOVE YOU can either make things better or just make things more complicated. So what’s the next best thing to do? There’s always a good memory to make you just forget for the time being.

Buffy and Angel each have a memory or fantasy of one another that sticks out perfectly in their mind.

Angel was in the bathroom getting ready for his shower before going off to bed. It seemed like throughout the day at work his mind was focused o his blonde beauty. It just seemed that every time when someone on his staff would be talking about something, he would zone out. One specific person would be Willow Rosenberg. He still hadn’t confronted her about what she said about Buffy though for now he didn’t want to think about that.

As Angel stepped into the shower and began to wash his body all his thoughts drifted off to Buffy and a moment to remember.

The both of them were in bed in their underwear lying right next to each other. Buffy looked into his brown eyes and felt that intense gaze that he sent her. She leaned in and kissed him on the lips. Angel in return pulled her closer into his embrace and while he continued kissing her, his hands found it’s way to her bra and unclasped it. His hands then slowly slipped right though her bra straps sliding them off. As the kissing increased between them, he let his tongue out and parted her lips seeking entryway into hers. His hands then cupped her breasts feeling the fullness of them.

“Hmm,” she moaned into his mouth. She released the kiss and started laying wet kisses down his broad chest while her breasts brushed up against his body causing him to shiver which in return caused her nipples to get hard. She stopped laying wet kisses at the elastic band of his boxers. Buffy looked up at him and smiled. She then proceeded on by slipping her small hands in the waistband of his boxers and slid them off. As she slipped off his boxers, she squeezed his firm behind causing him to moan.

“Oh,” he moaned. Buffy placed her hand on his erection and began stroking him up and down in a steady pace. She kissed the tip and then letting her pink tongue stick out tasting him. Her tongue then proceeded on by licking him root to tip every so slowly with such expertise. As her tongue was licking him from root to tip, she could feel how soft, but yet hard his erection is. Her mouth opened

Angel’s in the shower reliving the memory as if he was right there now in the moment with Buffy. He had one hand leaning on the white tiles of his shower wall, while the other grabbed onto his erection and began stroking it up and down at a fast pace which started to cause a shiver in his groin area.

Buffy used her teeth and gently grazed it along the length of his member and stopped at the tip and began sucking again. She moved her mouth even further taking as much of him as possible. Her head was bobbing up and down at a fast pace with Angel’s hand still inside her hair until, until his hips jerked up causing him to come inside her mouth all the way shooting down in her throat. Buffy lifted her head, licked her lips and smiled up at him.

“High Protein Diet,” she said smiling wickedly.

“Huh? What are you talking about?”

“You taste so good,” she said and then laughed.

Angel went down to where she was and grabbed her into his arms and kissed her.

“You have such a devious mind,” he said.

“That’s what you like about me.”

As the moment came quickly rushing back into Angel’s mind, his hot seed came jetting out and landed on the white tiles.

“Ugh,” he moaned.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy was lying on her bed dressed in a white tank top and white panties with her cotton bed sheets at her waist. Buffy just couldn’t sleep because all her thoughts were consumed by the dark haired, brown eyed man that she stare at for hours. Well the thoughts of Angel made her start touching her body. She began touching the soft cotton material of her tank top and slid her fingers feeling the smooth skin of her stomach moving her fingers inch by inch which caused her to shiver. Her fingers kept trailing upwards until she found her breasts and cupped them gently massaging them.

As her fingers kept on massaging her breasts the nipples became harder. Buffy then moved one hand towards the waistband of her panties, and then moved them around her inner thigh. She was caressing her inner thigh feeling how smooth her skin was then gliding her fingers towards the crotch of her panties feeling the wetness seeping through. Her hand went inside her panties feeling the smooth skin of her shaved mound caressing it gently causing her to sigh.

Her fingers went and parted her legs wide open delving through her slick channel feeling the wetness of her arousal against her fingertips. The more she thought about Angel doing unconscious able things to her, the more her arousal increased.

“Oh, Angel,” she moaned and continued on touching her clit slowly beginning to pinch it to elicit another moan.

Buffy was envisioning in her mind of Angel enjoying kissing and going down on her. She knew for a fact that he had a way with his tongue when it came to kissing. His kisses were nice and wet, addictive and could make any woman’s body get all hot bothered. Then as the moaning continued on Buffy moved her middle finger into her opening that only Angel has satisfied her fully and completely.

“Ooh,” she moaned and jerked her hips forward so her ass was sticking up in the air. As she proceeded on letting her finger enter in and out of her all she wanted was Angel to give her oral pleasure. His mouth, his tongue and his teeth doing the most spectacular things to her clit just brought her over to the edge.

“Angel,” she sighed. Her hips went back down, her breathing went back to normal and her heartbeat just beat rapidly. The shivers from her intense orgasm gave her a soothing affect. She pulled her sheets over her body and slept peacefully dreaming of Angel.

angel13
angel13
24 Followers