Things Happen For A Reason Ch. 25

Story Info
A look into Buffy & Angel's future.
708 words
3.17
12.9k
00

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

25

*Epilogue: 1 year later*

Buffy was getting ready to walk down the isle and marry Angel. She knew that after all the things that she went through with Angel they were finally going to be together forever. Each of them filled a void in the other's heart. Now that their daughter Tracey McKeon was born they would have a proper honeymoon. She was the cutest little girl with her mother's blonde hair and her father's brown eyes. Tracey was dressed in a white dress and matching shoes. Angel's mother in the church was holding her.

The organ of the church music was being played and Buffy was walking down the isle with her father right next to her. Buffy was all smiles, as she looked left and right at all the familiar faces that she knew. Though the one face that she wanted to see was her Angel. That name would always make her smile even bigger. Her father kissed her on the cheek and handed her over to Angel.

~*~*~*~*~*

The exchanges of vows were made and now Buffy and Angel were officially husband and wife. They made it outside and all their friends were throwing rice at them. Every family member took the opportunity to give hugs and kisses to the newly married couple. They stood for a while to take photos.

"Kiss!" everyone exclaimed. Angel pulled Buffy into his arms and kissed her. They quickly told everyone that they'd see them later and headed towards the limousine. They both sat down in the black leather interior and just laughed.

"I can't believe we're married!" Buffy exclaimed.

"I can't believe that we're in a limo again. You remember the last time we were in one?"

"Yeah. But this time around I don't have to worry about sneaking around," Buffy said smiling.

"You think Faith told Spike the news yet?"

"I have no idea Angel."

~*~*~*~*~*

Faith was happy, but she had a surprise for Spike.

"Spike, I've got something to tell you."

"What is it love?"

"I'm pregnant."

"You're what?!" He couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth.

"You asshole you heard me. I'm pregnant." Faith then smacked him on the face.

"No, I'm happy for you. I'm happy for us," Spike said and then kissed her.

~*~*~*~*~*

*Epilogue: 10 years later *

Buffy and Angel have enjoyed their wedded bliss for so long. It was like yesterday for these two. Buffy and Angel are still madly in love with 3 children of their own. Their eldest daughter Tracey was heading out with her best friend Christine. Christine is Faith and Spike's daughter. Both Spike and Faith had decided to get married after Christine was born. Spike and faith being the unlikely pair sure made a great daughter.

"So Tracey, where are we heading out tonight?"

"We're going to the Bronze. Don't you want to see Robert?"

"You know I do. You on the other hand want to see Michael?"

"Yeah, but don't let my Dad find out."

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel and Buffy were in their bedroom and were just done making love. Buffy turned her face and smiled at him.

"You still got the stamina of ten years ago."

"Of course. You've taught me a few new ticks while we were having sex," he smiled back. "Oh, that is true. Though I haven't had sex in your office, limo, or the men's room for that matter," she said smiling. "You are wicked Mrs. McKeon."

"I can't help it. I love the man that I'm with."

"Where are the kids?"

"Ah…Tracey is going out with Christine and Liam and Susan are watching TV downstairs. Why you ask?"

"I'm not surprised about them. So Tracey thinks that I don't know about her crush on Michael."

"Angel, you promised me. You won't say a thing to her."

"Okay. I promise. Now that we cleared things up, why don't we have some fun?"

"What kind of fun do you have in mind?"

"I was thinking that maybe you and me can get reacquainted in other ways," he said kissing her neck going down her body.

"Angel!"

"Yes, my love," he asked with his head raised up.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

The End

angel13
angel13
24 Followers