Things I Shouldn't Have Done Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I can do great things with two fingers, my cock would be much better placed for her pleasure, so I pulled my fingers free from her clenching sex, grabbed her hips, and pulled her onto my lap. The roof of the car caused us some problems, even though neither of us is that tall, but she seemed happy to ride me, and reached between her legs to take my cock and direct her pussy onto it, spearing herself as she drove down slowly but firmly, head back and mouth open, moaning my name.

With her legs spread, knees either side of me, she started to rock against me, cock buried as deep as I could get it in her wet snatch, the swollen clit grinding against my crotch. I pull the buttons of her blouse open and the cups of her bra down as far as I could and buried my face between her tits, squeezing each nipple almost to the point that she shouted out in pain. It didn't slow her down one bit, in fact she drove down harder before grinding herself against me with renewed passion, moaning and gasping in air before holding her breathe in and speeding up, leg muscles tensed and stomach taught. Just as I think she might be close to coming she exhales and swears, "fuck" before continuing to rub her wet lips against me, cock moving deep inside.

Her pussy starts to relax, and I realise how tight she'd been, how close to cumming, and I felt bad that I couldn't get her there, but even in this position, she'd need more stimulation on her clitoris before she'd be able to climax. I could have been disheartened by this, but I was still having more fun than I'd had in months, and reached behind to cup her amazing arse. I'd spent weeks imagining what it would feel like to get my hands on it, and I can confirm that I was not disappointed. Even now - we are still together - I can't get through an afternoon at work without thinking about tonguing her tight arse, watching her finger fuck it as I screw her pussy from behind. Maybe even one day even penetrating it with my thick cock, and filling her arse with hot spunk.

At the time though, I was happy just to open her cheeks a little and tease the tight hole while she continued to ride me, pressing the tip of a digit in, but letting her enjoy herself. I had just fucked her mouth for my own pleasure, so was happy for her to ride my cock if that's what had the best chance of getting her off.

Sadly, she never got as close again, and after a couple more minutes of cock riding, her legs were tired, and she needed to shift position. Once more the confined quarters made this a chore, but I wanted to fuck my little whore, and was determined to get her bent over so I could fill her with cock while still getting to see her cute tight butthole!

It took some doing, and her head was buried in the seat, but eventually I was behind her, cock in my hand, slick from her juicy pussy. My head was bowed down, restricted by the roof of the car, but I could still see her clearly due to the street lighting, and the view took my breath away. I'd had her on all fours on webcam for me, playing with either or both holes, but to have it front of me was something else entirely! With my thick hard cock, I slapped the firm flesh of her arse, getting a little yelp from her, and a lovely jolt of pleasure from my cock. I had to do it again, this time against the puckered flesh of her asshole. It gave off a satisfying sound, and the wetness from her cunt was the cause. I knew that just driving my cock in there, wet from her cunny or not, would be a step too far, even for the willing fuck toy she was proving herself to be. So, as much as I wanted to sodomise my new fuck toy, I was satisfied with pushing my cock between her pink lips and spreading her wide.

I had to keep a firm hold on her hips to keep her in place, due to the contorted position she'd got herself into to please me, but it just meant I got to control my pace even better. I couldn't fuck her with the vigour I intended, but could easily pull her dripping twat back on to my prick, going deep enough for my balls to slap against her clit with every thrust. Within a minute I knew I wasn't going to be able to cum either. This was one of the most exciting sexual encounters I'd had in years, but with one leg bent, the other crooked, I just couldn't concentrate, paying more attention to not just falling over her.

That didn't mean I was defeated though, or I was going to stop. With every thrust of my hips, Bev yelped in pleasure, and my cock was tingling with sensation, throbbing and twitching inside her inviting pussy. I had to slap that arse as I screwed her, my palm landing quickly and heavily, making her jerk away before I drove in even harder, the tip of my cock pushing against the back of her pussy. I really wished I could have grabbed a handful of her hair, pulled her back to me so I could see her beautiful face contort in pleasure as I fucked her cunt raw, but in the end I knew I had to stop. She was in a bad position anyway, and if I wasn't able to leave her sex leaking my spunk, I'd rather just enjoy our time together.

Pulling out, I dropped back down to my seat. Bev murmured her disapproval at the lack of cock inside her, but sat down next to me, her pussy juices no doubt leaving a sizable wet patch. I moved to kiss her, and she did likewise, before dropping her head back to my lap, and licking at my softening prick. It was soaked through from her pussy, and I loved watching her clean me, like any good fuck pet should.

Time was running out though. Since we have already established what a terrible person I am, you might as well know the full story. I was still sharing a house with Laura. Neither of us could afford the rent on our own at the time, and we were trying to make a go of it being friends again. That would likely have been scuppered if she knew I'd spent the night balls deep in the young slut who'd messaged me only a week after the break up, so I wanted to get back before she had too many reasons to suspect something was going on...

12