Things Take a Turn

Story Info
Alone in the great outdoors.
1.7k words
3.93
55.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Folks I gotta tell ya, these last several months have been filled with excitement surprise and orgasms. So without further adieu, I will dive right in.

I love the great outdoors and all that it holds so late fall as the leaves started changing, I loaded my gear in to the Range Rover and took off for the mountains. I have more vacation time stored up than I can take most years so with the urgings of my boss, I put in for the full allotment of days off. Amounting to 45 days, I planned on hiking and backpacking the Appalachian trail for about a week and then hunkering down for as many days as I could. I am a bit of a Survivalist kind of guy so I typically take smaller amounts of gear and supplies than most.

All the women at home know that when I first feel the change in the air, I start itching to head to the forests and I go as deep as possible. Even though they all like the outdoors none of them really like extended trips to the wilds of America. So, as the days wore on toward my scheduled vacation, I continually upgraded my gear or changed it all together depending on the long range weather predictions from the TV Talking Weather Heads.

The night before I pulled out, all the women at home, wanted to have our own private orgy which by now you can guess, I was ready for. But as the night wore on and I wore out, Susie came to me and said that she had found some "kin" in the Mountains not far from where I had planned to set up the extended camp. I commented that it might be nice to meet the newly found family members but I would do it on the way out. Five A.M. rolled around all too soon but since the Rover was already loaded all I had to do was coffee up and hit the road. I quietly slipped out of the house and climbed in to my favorite vehicle and headed North by Northeast.

I arrived at the check in station late in the afternoon and after filing the travel plans and scheduled stops, pitched tent so to speak there in the campgrounds of the Check in station and got a good night's sleep.

About 7 the next morning, as I was packing my tarp and other essentials, a Ranger came galloping in to the area calling my name. I identified myself and he said he was glad to have caught me before I left. He had a message for me to hold in place until 9 a.m., that I had a visitor coming in. Puzzled I said that I would hold until Nine but would not wait any longer than that because it would throw off my schedule too much. He said that in in case I left before the visitor arrived, he would let them know where I was planning my next stop. So, 9:05 a.m. I was walking the trail after not meeting up with the "visitor."

I really pushed hard to make up for the two hour delay and by 7 p.m. I had made my destination and set up camp. I went to the nearby stream and caught a couple fish for supper and after having eaten the fish and some wild edible plants and berries, I climbed in to my hammock and was out like a blown out candle.

As often is the case in Georgia, it started raining around midnight but my overhead canopy was strong and sturdy and though the rain had awakened me, I was quickly back in dream land. About 4:30 in the morning, I was startled awake by someone calling my name. At first I thought I was dreaming but after a couple more calls to me, I raised up and flashed my light in the general direction I was hearing the calls.

About a half hour later, a vision of beauty walked in to camp. She was an Amazon, standing over 6 feet tall, she had bright green eyes, long red hair and her figure was darned near perfect. As I sat on a log I had found for a chair, she introduced herself as Rilla. She was a cousin on my dad's side of the family. We descended from Viking Blood on his side so though she was several inches taller than I, her height was not surprising. But as we chatted and prepared to venture on, she said something that caught my already rapt attention.

She was giving a brief genealogy and she called the name of my Great Grandfather being her Great Grandfather. I asked her who her dad was and she said, "I have a confession to make." Curious I prodded her on and she said that when Susie called her home and told them that I was going to be hiking in her general area, she got excited but anxious at the same time. Her 'confession' was that her dad and my dad were the same man. I about fell off the log. I knew dad was quite the whore dog when he was younger and especially after coming back from the war. Heck I have step mother that is Japanese, complete with siblings I have never met.

As Rilla talked, she said that Susie had been totally open about our living situation and Rilla was quite intrigued. So, I told her about how it all had come to be and even managed to throw out some stories that I have shared in here. I asked her where Rilla came from and she said it was an amalgamation of a name with about 25 letters going back to our Viking blood. So, she shortened it to Rilla for the sake of convenience.

Daylight was finally upon us and we set off at a blistering pace. We hiked almost 40 miles before we set up camp for the nigh. Both of us were totally spent and sweaty. So, we found the creek and took a natural bath. She went first as I built the fire and got everything ready for supper and then bed time. Knowing that I had packed all the essentials I would need, she had packed a hammock and a tarp and hoped that she would be able to catch me before the first night was over.

About 30 minutes had elapsed and I realized that I had not heard anything coming from her direction in several minutes, so I walked down the fairly short but very steep path and down to the creek's edge. Low and behold there lying on the sand was that Goddess from Viking lore. She was lying on her back with her legs spread wide open air drying and appeared to be sound asleep.

I eased up to her in order to make sure she was ok and breathing and after being satisfied that she was just tired and had fallen asleep, I stripped off my clothes and jumped in to the creek. I bathed myself and swam a little when I spied a rope swing having been tethered high up in a tree. I climbed up and testing the rope for strength, I did a near perfect Tarzan swing and hit the water with knife like precision. As I surfaced, I came literally nose to nose with Rilla.

She had awakened at some point and had been watching me bath and swim around. When she saw me Tarzan, she couldn't resist. So she jumped in the water about a half second behind me hitting the water so I didn't hear her splash. As we bobbed and floated treading water, she grunted, "you Tarzan, me Jane." We broke out laughing at the silliness of it all and all of a sudden, I noticed a twinkle in those startling green eyes. About as swift as bolt of lightening, she reached down and grabbed my manhood and grunted again, saying, "Tarzan pack vine of his own."

I laughed and said to her that she was treading in some dangerous territory. Suddenly she thrust herself up out of the water and wrapped her legs around my waist and after we stabilized in the water, I felt her very hairy pussy sliding up and down searching for my growing cock.

About the time I started to speak, I felt her cunt muscles suck my cock as deep in her snatch as she could get while bobbing up and down in the water. We then swam to the sandbar and as I stepped out of the water she pushed me down on my back and literally jumped on to me sliding my cock up her cunt with one deft move. We fucked furiously for several minutes with us cuming in unison. She slipped her pussy off my dick and quickly dove down sucking my cock back to life and as it grew to it's full girth and length, she giggled and jumping up and running toward her clothes, she yelled back over her shoulder, that IF I could catch her, I could fuck her ass or wherever I wanted. She was running like a deer but what she hadn't realized is that I also descend from Native Blood and the tribe happened to be known for it's running ability. We could run for miles upon miles and we could run about as fast as the literal deer. So I caught up to her in fairly short order.

We fell in to camp in a couple minutes and got dressed while we ate supper. Sliding over to sit right beside me, Rilla asked me what I thought about using our tarps as a lean to and sleeping or something together. So, day three on the trail was spent with so much fucky sucky that I can't even count the number of times we orgasmed.

Rilla was about as open(pun intended) to sex in any place position and or manner. She was a tigress, and an Empress. She was so in to me that We would stop about every two hours to taste or diddle each other. By day 12 we had explored and exploited every square inch of our bodies and it turns out that she prefers anal over vaginal sex but only if she or I can finger her clit while my dick is sliding in and out of her backdoor.

I will stop here for the night. But want to get back to this and conclude my adventures on "The Trail" in the very near future.