Things That Go Hump in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay down, and Michelle pulled the sheet up over us. "For the skit, we'll have copies of our underwear hidden in the bed. We'll fumble around a little and then throw them on the floor where the guests can see them. Since we don't have props right now, we'll just have to make do with what we have," she said, as her fingers played in the fly opening of my shorts.

By this time, I was pretty hard, and her hand was quickly getting me the rest of the way there. I unhooked her bra and pulled it off, and she took off my shorts and her own panties. We were naked, kissing and fondling each other under the sheet.

"During the show, I'll have a fake-blood packet hidden under my pillow, and I'll open it when I disappear under the covers. When I have the packet open, you'll scream bloody murder and then collapse, and I'll come out drooling blood out of my mouth. Then the lights will go off in here and come on out there. What do you think?"

"Sounds pretty cool," I said.

"We're going to deviate a little more from the script now," she said, kissing me on the chest and moving lower. A second later, I felt her tongue begin to bathe the head of my cock.

"No wonder Mom calls you 'big boy'," she murmured, just before snaking her tongue up and down my length.

Michelle's approach to giving head was a lot different from Laura's. She licked me thoroughly, cock, balls, and taint, before sucking me deep into her throat for a moment. Then she repeated the process. Each time she did it, she went faster.

"You're gonna make me cum," I moaned.

She pulled the sheet down to reveal herself to me. She said nothing, but her green eyes flashed a hungry smile as she took me into her mouth again. Rapidly, she bobbed up and down on me, and in seconds, I knew I was past the point of no return.

When the first spurt of my semen hit her throat, Michelle let out a sound like a soft growl. She pulled back, so that I could see the second shot land in her open mouth. She began flicking her tongue rapidly against the underside of the head of my cock, making my cum go all over her lips and chin.

"You're delicious," she said with a smile when I was done. She sat back on her haunches, and carefully cleaned her face with her fingers, licking my spunk off them and swallowing.

This was the first time I had seen her fully naked. Her breasts were firm, perky, with large juicy nipples centered in tiny areolas. Her body was lithe and toned, like a runner. Her thighs were lean and muscular, taut, but very feminine. Her pussy was shaved, but she had a thin landing strip of the same, rich auburn of the wild tresses that framed her face, making the pinkness of her lower lips seem even more inviting.

"Can we deviate from the script a little more?" I asked.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Some role-reversal. Would you lie down?"

"I'd love to," she said, moving onto her back. When she spread her legs, I could see how wet she already was.

I touched her pussy, cupped it with my hand, and stroked it softly. Warm moisture on my fingers begged me to taste her, and her scent made me feel hardness beginning again in my dick. With the tip of my tongue, I traced a gentle path from her opening up to her hood. She had a light, musky taste, not at all unpleasant. I licked again. There was a sweetness to her that, combined with the musk, made me think of the scent of blossoms in a forest. I had to have more.

Hardening my tongue, I began to probe her deeper. With my thumb, I played around her clit. Michelle began to whimper, and her hands gripped my hair.

It was time to up the ante. I moistened my first two fingers in my mouth, and then rubbed them over her opening. At the same time, I began to suck on her now-exposed clit.

"Please!" she gasped.

"Please, what?"

"Please, David! Please don't stop! I'm going to cum!" she cried.

"Okay," I said, working my fingers inside her. She was tight inside, but wet enough that I was able to move in an out easily. I went back to licking and sucking on her button.

Suddenly, Michelle's thighs clamped around my neck, and her hips rose from the bed. Her rapid breathing changed to a series of little yelps, and then she howled her orgasm.

When she finally released her death grip on my head, she lay back, panting for a minute. Then she looked at me. "David?" she asked.

"Yeah?"

"Will you fuck me? Will you fuck me like an animal?"

"Yes."

She got on all fours. "Mount me."

I got on my knees behind her. For a moment, her perfect pink star caught my attention, but then I smelled her juices again and knew where I had to go. With one hand, I gripped her taut asscheek, and with the other, I aimed myself. The instant I first made contact with her wetness, she pushed back so that the head of my cock was almost inside her.

"You're big, David, but you'll fit. Just push it in. Just fuck me." she whined.

I did. Strong, slippery, hot muscles grudgingly relaxed, allowing me inside. Slowly, I slid balls deep.

"Oh, hell, that feels good!" Michelle said, clenching her muscles slightly on me.

"Sure does," I agreed.

"Fuck me slow and deep."

"Anything you want."

I pulled almost all the way out, and then sank back inside her. I let my balls rest on her for a moment, while she worked her muscles on me, and then moved back again.

After a while, I realized she was stepping up the pace. I reached around to grab her breast. "Let's go a little faster," she gasped.

Soon, we were fucking deep, hard, and fast. This was mating.

"Fuck me!" she yipped. "Fuuuccckkk meeeeee!

Her screaming orgasm triggered my own, and we pounded our way through them.

When we separated, I heard it. The sound of a single pair of hands clapping.

"Who's out there?" Michelle called.

The lights came on in the spectator area. Chuck was standing there, a big grin on his face. "David," he called through the glass. "The last time she came like that, I was pretty proud of myself."

"How long have you been out there, Dad?" Michelle asked, walking over toward the glass.

"I got here just before he came on your face, honey. I think you might want to save that version of the scene for the website where we first saw this young man," he laughed. "Nice job with her, David. No wonder my ladies like your movie. Will I see you kids for lunch back at the office?"

"When are we having lunch?" Michelle called to her dad.

"In about an hour and a half. I'll see you later," he said, walking away.

Michelle pulled her phone out of her discarded shorts and made a call. "Get your ass over here now," she said into the phone. "The Honeymoon Suite."

"Who are you calling?" I asked.

"What? He was talking," she said, holding out a finger to shut me up. "Of course! ... Let's just say, Mom was right. ... Twice, both of us. ... I don't know, but maybe if we work together -- oh, just get over here!" She shoved her phone back into the pocket of her shorts.

"You have a job to do, David," she laughed.

"What? What the fuck is so funny?"

"You have to try to make Cassie cum that hard. She's pissed at Mom and me, since we've both had you. Maybe her feelings are hurt that you haven't done anything with her yet, so you have to make it up to her. Don't worry. I'll help. I'll start helping you right now," she said.

Michelle knelt on the bed and stroked her long nails gently down my torso. The feather-light touch of her nails on my soft penis made it twitch. Just before she began sucking life back into me, she said, "My sister's going to enjoy this."

I was pretty well restored to full functionality by the time Cassie came running into the room. "Oh no you don't, Michelle!" she said. "Back the fuck off, bitch. It's my turn."

"It sure as hell is! You're gonna suck his cock to keep it ready, and I'm gonna moisten you up so you can see what Mom was raving about," Michelle said.

"I can already see it," Cassie giggled. Her park logo t-shirt and khaki shorts fell to the floor, and her bra and panties soon followed. "You know, David, I wanted you the moment I saw you. I was trying to figure out how to try to seduce you, but now it looks like I won't have to."

Michelle went back to licking my cock and balls, not really sucking me. She was cleaning me, teasing me with the caressing movements of her tongue, and it was making me very hard. Cassie crawled up the bed toward me, her full breasts swaying only slightly with her movements. When she got to my eye level, she said, "I want to suck you, and have you cum in my pussy. That's what Mom did, right?"

"Yes," I said. The thought of doing the same things with this succulent blond that I had done with her vixen-MILF mother flooded out any ideas I may have had about being sated.

Cassie kissed me hard, and then moved down next to her sister. At first, she let Michelle do most of the licking on my manhood, pressing her sister out of the way for a moment to tease me with her lips, but spending most of her time kissing and nibbling on my stomach and thighs. After a few minutes of this, she must have gotten impatient. "Michelle? Lick me instead."

Michelle got an almost feral look of passion on her face as she moved around the bed to bury her face in the younger woman's ass. When the initial look of pleasured shock at the forcefulness of the tongue-lashing wore off, Cassie began sucking my cock with an enthusiasm that may have surpassed her mother's.

The blond kept this up for a while, bringing me ever closer to still another orgasm, and then backing off to concentrate on her own pleasure. Finally, she whined, "I'm cumming!" and jammed me down her throat as she writhed on her sister's face. She took a few deep sucks that way, and then raised herself quickly from her partners. Gasping for air, she asked, "Can you cum again, David?"

"Yeah," I wheezed.

"Good," she said, squatting over me to aim my tired member. She sank slowly, rotating her hips slightly as she went. When she finally settled onto me fully, she smiled at her sister. "Oh, yeah," she said. "I like this." She rose up again and slithered back down. "I like this a lot."

"Ride 'em, cowgirl!" Michelle laughed. She was bent over into an almost impossible position, cleaning my spunk out of her pussy with her fingers and licking them off. "Damn it!" she giggled. "I feel like a stupid cat. I wish I could just reach it with my tongue."

Cassie leaned over me so that her nipples were only inches from my face. I raised my head and latched onto one. It was hard, a raisin on my tongue. She grunted softly when I sucked on it, and her humping actually slowed down. Her movements became more gentle, with her internal muscles doing a lot of the work of trying to get me to cum. It worked pretty well.

By the time I had just about finished my orgasm deep inside her; Cassie was reaching the peak of hers. She was grunting again, sounding almost like she was in pain. Her eyes were unfocused, rolled partway up into her head, and her vagina pulsated on me in rhythm with my heartbeat. As my pulse moved toward normal, her contractions lost speed and strength. Even though I was losing my erection, her pussy held me snug in its flooded depths.

Cassie's appearance was returning to normal again, but she looked as tired as I felt.

"We should go get lunch, guys," Michelle said, getting off the bed to look for her clothes.

The girls talked about costumes and special effects that still needed to be completed while they dressed, but I said nothing. I smelled like sex, I was tired and sweaty, and I was going to have lunch with these girls' parents, my bosses, on my first day on the job. I just couldn't get it through my thick head that this would turn out well.

Chuck and Seth met us as we walked into the office building. Laura had set out a large buffet lunch in the conference room.

"How did the audition go, David?" Seth asked as we ate.

Before I could answer, Chuck laughed loudly and said, "From what I could see, he did just fine. You know what your sister acts like when she gets off hard."

"Hey, Cassie liked him too, the little slut," Michelle exclaimed.

"Yeah, I sure did," Cassie said. "Mom was right about him."

Seth looked at me and smiled. "Way to go, dude. Any guy who can satisfy the three nymphs I live with is cool with me."

"A serious question, kids," Chuck said. "Can you tone it down when we're doing performances for the public? We don't want any trouble here."

"Oh, stop being such a worrier, baby," Laura chided her husband. "The girls are smart. We've raised them right. We've never had any trouble with the kids not being discrete. Innuendo is part of what we sell here, remember. Innuendo and fantasy, along with the stuff of nightmares. It's all good fun. The kids have always known their limits in public."

"What about you?" Seth asked, looking at me. "Can you keep it clean in bed with these girls or some other seasonal chick we hire?"

"Seth!" Laura said. "If David has any problems with popping boners at the wrong time, we'll simply have to tire him out before we open for the night. All performers get a break during the evening, so someone can drain him again. Would that be okay with you, David? The girls and I would make sure it would be a while before you got hard again."

"Yeah, sure," I said.

This was definitely going to be a very interesting job!

* * * * *

The next day, I worked with Seth. We were checking the gas lines which fed the burners in some of the flaming attractions along the hayride route. "Lucifer's Used Auto Parts" had a number of wrecked cars, some of which would be on fire during the hayrides. There was a large system of burners used for the special effects in the "Toxic Waste Spill" area, too.

As we walked, I asked, "How many people actually work here?"

"Right now, it's just the family and some contractors, plus you. Mom and Dad always hire one person early, sort of like an intern in the business. That person gets trained in a lot of different stuff, and usually winds up as a kind of supervisor. We need help to manage over a hundred employees and thousands of visitors every night in season.

"Any idea why I got hired early?"

Seth laughed. "It was the video, dude! Mom saw it and showed it to the rest of us. She kept talking about it, talking about you, your cock, what she'd like to do with it. When Cassie recognized your girlfriend, Mom really went off the deep end. Dad knows some of the faculty at the University, since he used to be a prof there before he bought this place."

"Chuck,... I mean,... your dad was a prof?"

"Bio-chemistry, worked on developing medicines and stuff. At lot of people didn't like his methodology or something, but anyhow, he made some calls. He got in touch with your advisor, and got a good reference from him."

"Doc Patterson said I'd be good working at a horror attraction? I'm not sure that's exactly the recommendation a surgeon-in-training should be looking for," I said.

"No," Seth replied, "Patterson said you were smart and hard-working, that you were good with people, that you like to think outside the box, and that you had learned a valuable lesson about discretion. Exactly what Mom and Dad were looking for. Dude, don't worry. If Mom likes you, you're set. And you know she does. She's made my sisters tell here their story about you a dozen times by now."

"Really?" I grinned.

"Oh, she's definitely going to attack you at lunch," Seth chuckled. "That's why I wanted to get this walking out of the way this morning. You're gonna be bow-legged and tired this afternoon."

Seth was right. As it turned out, most lunch times went that way. In fact, most days seemed to start with a session with one of the daughters, followed by an after-lunch romp with Laura, with an afternoon break with whoever I hadn't cum in or on earlier in the day. Bow-legged? Yeah. But damn happy. Making decent money, doing fun work, getting back in shape, eating Laura's amazing (and sometimes a little weird) lunches, and sleeping soundly at night. Life was good. Sometimes, I'd stay late to finish a project, and "Mom" would invite me to join the family for dinner. At least one of those vixens would make sure my day's production of cum would be completely drained before I went home.

A week before the start of the season, we had a luncheon meeting. The family was there, as usual, along with the crew leaders we had chosen for the attractions, maintenance, ticket sales, and security. The women were all on their good behavior. We set up schedules for all of us during the coming season. I agreed to work maintenance in the late afternoons, and then serve as an actor in the evenings. Three nights a week, I would work the Honeymoon Suite attraction, and the rest of the time, I would just run around the park with gory make-up, tormenting people with a chainsaw.

The fourth day of the season was my day off. I decided to go to the park anyway. That sounded a hell of a lot better than hanging around my apartment. In the evening, I could play visitor to the park, seeing the attractions as the public sees them. I called Laura.

"Hey David!" she answered. "What's up?"

"Nothing much. I'm kinda bored on my day off. Are you guys working?"

"Chuck and Seth went out to make some changes and repairs to some of the hayride scenes," she said.

"What are you and the girls doing?" I asked.

"Talking about costume designs for next season. After that, I could probably use a good fuck. Why don't you come to my office?"

"On my way," I said.

Laura was waiting at the back office door when I got there. She was dressed in a tight floor-length black dress with a hobble skirt. With her long black hair down over her breasts, she looked like an over-sexed Morticia Addams. "I have a question for you, David," she said, as she ground herself against me.

"What's that?"

"Do you know what a reverse gang-bang is?"

"A couple of girls with one guy?" I asked.

"I think it has to be at least three girls," Laura said, kissing me. "Have you ever been gang-banged?"

"No."

"That's going to change," Laura said, leading me by the hand toward her office.

Before I got to the door, I could hear Cassie's grunts of passion and Michelle's cute yips of excitement. The girls were on the carpet, naked, engaged in an intense sixty-nine.

Laura held my hand and watched her daughters for a while. Then, she moved behind me and pushed herself against my ass. "Don't you think we should join them?" she murmured into my ear. Her one hand began to caress the lump forming in my pants, while her other played with my hair. I could feel her tongue on my neck. "Do you want to get fucked, David? Do you want a hot pussy on your big dick and another on your tongue? Do you want to cum all over my breasts? Do you want me to lick your spunk from one of my daughters and feed it to the other?"

A few hours later, the ladies all went home to get ready for the evening. Cassie was going to be in the Ballroom scene, and Laura and Chuck were going to do the Honeymoon Suite, since Michelle was going to be working out some glitches in the Torture Chamber skit. I got dressed, after showering in Laura's office bathroom, and went out on the grounds.

I went over to the hayride area. Seth was driving a large forklift down the path toward me. "Hey, David!" he called. "I thought you had the day off?"

"I do. I was bored, so I came out. Do you need help with anything?"

"No. Dad and I just finished re-arranging the wrecked cars in Lucifer's area. We added two new cars to burn, since the old ones were so badly rusted."

"Yeah? I'd like to see," I said, as I started to walk past him.

"Don't go back there!" Seth barked.

"What the hell, Seth? Why not?" I asked.

"Dad just hooked up new burners in them and lit them. There's upholstery and paint burning now. It's pretty nasty. That's why I left."