Things That Go Hump in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see black smoke rising from an area further down the path. "Where's Chuck?" I asked.

"He's back there with a hose, just in case things get out of hand. He wears a breathing pack whenever we do this. Now come on, ride with me," Seth said.

I crowded onto the step next to him and rode back to the maintenance shed. When we got there, Seth got on his phone. "Dad, how do the cars look?"

"Good. There's not too much smoke anymore. By the time the ride opens, it'll be fine," I heard Chuck say.

"All right. David's here. I'm gonna buy him dinner and then suit up for tonight."

Seth took me over to a concession stand that had tables around it. We ate our meal in the early evening chill. Lots of actors were hanging out there, their masks pulled up so they could get a drink or a snack. We could hear a lot of traffic outside the fences. The crowd was arriving.

"Fifteen minutes till the gates open," Seth called to the crew. "Let's get this show going." To me, he said, "I gotta put on my make-up. I'm a chainsaw guy tonight. I'll be hanging out near the Silo." He hurried off.

I stayed near the gate. A few minutes later, groups of people came through, couples, groups of young women and girls, carloads of young guys hoping to catch each other being scared. It was going to be a good night.

Wandering over toward the Silo, I spotted Seth. His face was a hideously distorted mask, and his immense size was emphasized by the torn bib overalls and flannel shirt he wore. With blood and gore crusted on his arms and face, he truly looked the part of a murderous ogre. The John Deere hat was the only thing that made me sure this creature chasing teenage girls with his screaming chainsaw was Seth.

I went into the Silo of Torture following two young couples. The girls were terrified, clinging to their boyfriends and screaming. The guys tried to tough it out, but the strobe lights, the fog machines, the alternating noise of death metal music and eerie silence took their toll. To be honest, I would have been frightened too, if I hadn't known how the special effects worked and where the actors were hidden.

Finally, we got to the last room in the Silo, where the dentist's office was. Harsh light came on, glaring from the stainless steel, the white enamel, and the rich, wet blood of the vignette. The dentist was leaning over his patient, bloody pliers in hand, cackling his cruel laughter at the young woman being tortured in his chair.

A few seconds later, his lights went out, and across the hall, the wood shop lights came on. A woman was fastened to a table with nails and clamps, screaming and begging for mercy, while a hideously disfigured man was making holes in her legs with a large electric drill. The floor was awash in blood and gore, and severed limbs littered the corners of the room.

The next display was the tattoo parlor. A woman dressed like a punk rocker was methodically skinning a man who was stripped to the waist and restrained to a table. With every slice of her knife, he screamed like a banshee.

In the last scene, I was able to recognize Michelle under her hooded robe when she turned to face the crowd. She was tightening the rack on which a woman was tied. As the rollers turned, tightening the pressure on the victim's joints, the woman shrieked to the crowd, begging for help. Next to her, a man was fastened to another rack, but he was being tortured with hot branding irons. The effects looked very real, and the frantic pleas of the victims caused their tormentors to laugh.

Our group of visitors left the Silo, only to be attacked once again by Seth and his band of chainsaw-wielding monsters. I gave them a wave, and headed over to the Barn of Death. As I worked my way through, I was anxious to see how Cassie looked in her satin and lace dress. When my group got to the Ballroom area, I was able to stand very close to the window into the room. The music began. Suddenly, there was a scream, followed by shouting and the sound of furniture being overturned. The lights came on in the Ballroom.

I didn't see Cassie at first, but when I did, I was shocked. I had assumed that she played the part of one of the dancers being attacked, but I was wrong. She was one of the zombies. Her dress and mouth were smeared with blood and gore, and her long blond hair was matted with it. Her normally perfect skin was now marred with open sores and areas that looked positively necrotic. She moved around the room, occasionally piling on top of a group of zombies already feasting on a victim, or instigating a kill.

My attention was drawn to a scuffle between two men at the side of the room. It looked like a male zombie was attacking a young man. They were on the floor, with the zombie on top, and the man appeared to be struggling with him. The victim managed to pull a gun from inside his jacket, placed it against the zombie's forehead, and fired. Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing to look, and then Cassie threw herself against the glass separating her from the crowd and screeched, "That was my boyfriend!" Then she turned and joined the pack of the undead that swarmed the unlucky gunman.

When the harsh lights in the hallway came on, I was almost relieved. It had been a little unsettling to see the beautiful blond who had been one of the women giving me pleasure only a few hours before, now looking so grotesque.

The Honeymoon Suite skit was another crowd-pleaser. As I had expected, Laura looked fantastic in her sexy wedding gown, and even better out of it. Unlike Michelle, Laura was wearing white hold-up stockings and a blood-red strapless bra and boy-short panties. Her long black hair was down, but looked a little disheveled, as though it had recently been pinned up in an elaborate style. I could feel myself thickening at the sight, and more than one person in the crowd muttered their appreciation of her.

Chuck looked just as good -- fit, bulky, a powerful looking bear. A young woman in front of me said, to no one in particular, "I would do anything for that man."

Laura's sensuous movements with her husband contrasted beautifully with his easy, powerful ones. He picked her up after she had removed his pants, and supported her with one hand as he played with her hair with the other. She wrapped her legs around him, and he carried her to bed. When they were under the covers, the movements they made were pretty convincing. I'm sure everyone believed that they had actually stripped each other bare, and knowing them, they probably had.

After a passionate kiss, Laura moved completely under the sheet. She appeared to be kissing her new husband's body, and he certainly looked like he enjoyed it. Her head went lower, further down his body, and he began to moan.

The sexual tension in the scene was shattered by Chuck's anguished screams. He thrashed, his face a rictus of pain, and then he went silent and still. Laura emerged from under the sheet. Blood drooled from the corners of her mouth, dripping onto the sheet she held over her breasts. She laughed and licked her lips, just before the lights went out in the room.

As I walked outside, I let the feelings about what I had seen wash over me. I worked there. I helped to build some of the sets, train some of the actors, and collect some of the props. I had been an actor for the last three nights myself. I had been made some kind of honorary member of the incestuous family that owns the place, and I realized I was shocked. Grossed out. Upset. Chilled to the bone. Hell, scared shitless. No wonder this place was such a huge success.

The hayride was the last major attraction. It wouldn't get to me the way some of the other things had, since I had worked there in the daylight and had helped actors to rehearse their scenes and trained them in the use of their special effects. I knew what to expect. Standing in line to get on a wagon, I was amused by the shrieks and antics of the people being accosted by the ever-present chainsaw guys, After a while, I saw that the guy standing next to me seemed pretty unaffected by it all.

"What do you think of The Grim Reaper's Farm?" I asked.

"I worked here a few years ago. I always come back to see what they've changed. It's pretty good this year," he said.

"I'm working here this year," I said. "It's a pretty cool job, don't you think?"

The guy shrugged. "I used to think so, but I wouldn't work here again. Too much weird shit, especially after they built the new office and workshop building. It's built on an ancient Indian burial ground, you know. This whole place is cursed. You'll see."

"Everything seems good to me," I said.

"Maybe."

What a looney, I thought. Cursed because it's built on an Indian burial ground? Right.

We had been on the ride for a short time when the man leaned over to me. "Do you smell that?" he asked.

"What, the smell of rubber and plastic? They added two cars from some junkyard this afternoon. Seth was worried that people would still smell it tonight. I don't think it's too bad," I said.

"Not really," the guy said. "Did you see the cars before they torched them?"

"No," I replied.

"That's too bad," he said.

"Why?"

He waved his hand as if to push the thought away, and we rode a while in silence. When we were inside the barn with the mannequins on meat hooks, he leaned over to me again. "I never figured out how they make some of the blood look so real. Do you have any idea?"

"Well, Chuck's a former bio-chemistry professor," I said. "He still has a lab here in the shop building. I've never been inside, but Seth says he does a lot of the development work on some of their special effects himself."

"Right," the guy said.

* * * * * * * * * *

Almost before I knew it, it was Halloween. This would probably be the biggest night of the season for us. I had slept soundly the night before, and I arrived at the park at nine in the morning. It was going to be a very long day.

I walked into the office to find the family in the conference room. "David, my boy!" Chuck greeted me. "Get yourself some coffee and a Danish and sit down. We were just talking about you."

"Yes," Laura said. "We have something to discuss with you."

Chuck said, "Let me ask you a question, David. How committed are you to the idea of finishing your surgical training?"

"Well, it's what I want to do," I said.

"Do you enjoy what you're doing here?" Chuck asked.

"Here's the thing," Laura said. "We've been thinking about expanding the business by adding another theme building in the park. The money is there, but we would need another full-time, year-round person to help run it. We're prepared to offer you a junior partnership in the business if you'll come aboard, and we will increase your stock holdings over a five-year period until you are an equal partner to the rest of us. I guess we're offering to 'adopt' you, just like Chuck and I did with the kids."

"What do you think, dude?" Seth asked.

"I'm flattered."

Chuck said, "You'll probably earn more money here than you could as a surgeon. Your first year, with salary and bonuses, you should clear about $100,000, and it goes up from there. Plus, no malpractice insurance."

"The employee benefits package stays the same, too," Laura said.

"May I think about it? This is a big decision," I said.

"Of course," Chuck said. "We can talk more at the party tonight. Every Halloween night, the family goes back to our house for a little celebration. We'd be honored to have you join us. It's kind of a tradition with our most trusted employees."

"Just say it, Dad," Michelle laughed. "It's kind of an orgy."

"More than just kind of an orgy," Cassie giggled.

"Please say you'll come," Laura said. "I haven't had all three holes filled at once for a while."

The day went by quickly. Chuck had given us all strict instructions to save ourselves for our Halloween night party. I, at least, complied. I didn't even see the others much during the day, and our meals were hurried. We worked like demons, ensuring that everything would be perfect for our big night at The Grim Reaper's Farm.

It was decided that we would all work as strolling performers that evening, since we wanted to quit work early. After dinner, Chuck, Seth, and I all dressed as chainsaw guys, Laura changed into her Morticia Addams dress, and Michelle put on a blood-spattered nurse's uniform and armed herself with a blood-covered rubber knife. Cassie appeared, dressed as the Grim Reaper, complete with bloody scythe. We went out and met our guests.

Soon, it was getting close to ten o'clock. My cell phone sounded its alert for a new text message. "cum 2 office now," it said.

I made my way over to the door in the fence and used my remote to unlock it. Seth was right behind me. "Dude," he said, "are you ready to get your freak on?"

"What do you think is going to happen tonight?" I asked him as we walked down the long hallway to the reception area.

"What do I think is gonna happen? I know what's gonna happen. You're gonna get drained, that's what's gonna happen!"

Chuck, Cassie, and Michelle were already gathered in Laura's office. "Where's Mom?" Seth asked.

"She went home to get things ready. Come on," Chuck said. "We'll take my car."

I sat in the back with the girls, and Seth got in front with Chuck. We rode a short distance to a driveway leading into a wooded area. The bare limbs of the trees looked gloomy in the lights of the car, and a breeze was making the dead leaves dance as we drove. We came into a small clearing and pulled up in front of a large old Victorian house. Maybe it was the clouds covering the moon, maybe it was the darkness of the house itself, or possibly the fact that it was Halloween, but the entire place made me feel cold and alone.

"Welcome to our humble abode, David. Let's see what Laura has waiting for us," David boomed as we got out of the car. He bounded up the front steps and threw open the door. "Honey, I'm home!" he called.

"I'm in the den," we could hear Laura call. We went down a dimly lit hallway to an open door at the end.

"I brought you a present, babe," Chuck said, guiding me ahead of him into a room paneled in dark wood. It was lit by candles in sconces on the walls, and a large stone fireplace at one end. "Why don't you unwrap it?" he teased.

Laura, still wearing her hobble-skirted black dress, rose from a nest of pillows and came to stand in front of me.

"David, my dear, have you given any more thought to accepting our offer?" she said as she ran her fingers lightly over my chest.

"Yes, I have, but I'm just not prepared to give you a decision yet. Can I have a few days to think about it?" I asked.

"Don't pressure him, Laura," Chuck said. "David understands the offer. He has to make his decision. Let's have a drink and get naked."

He went to a cabinet and pulled out six goblets and a magnum bottle of wine. "David, not all of the family's income is from the farm. I'm a bio-chemist, developing new drugs and chemical treatments. I have one that is going to be released to the general public next month. It's going to put the people who make Viagra and Cialis out of business. Clinical trials are completed and double-verified. No harmful side-effects. Pretty short half-life in the human body. Perfectly safe for men from eighteen to a hundred and eight. Not only does it make you hard and keep you that way, it increases sensitivity and doubles your rate of semen production. A guy your age should be able to cum at least a half-dozen times in an evening. Do you want to try it?"

"Trust me, Dude, you'll love it," Seth said, taking the pill and wine his father offered.

"Please, David," Cassie said, rubbing her lovely breasts against me. "I'm going to have to share you with Mom and Michelle tonight, but I really want you to cum in both my mouth and my pussy."

"Me, too," Michelle said from my other side, her hand rubbing lightly on my clothed cock.

Laura had shuffled away from me. "David," she said. She opened the collar button of her long black dress. "It would mean a lot to me." She worked quickly on the buttons, the fabric parting to reveal her pale, beautiful cleavage. "Besides," she purred, "you're going to want to keep up with David and Seth." By this time, she had opened the buttons over her mound.

"David?" Chuck asked. I turned to see him smiling at me, a pill in one hand and a goblet of wine in the other.

I took them. The pill went down easily with a swallow of the unusual wine. It was heavy, with hints of wood, spice, and smoke. Odd, but delicious. Almost immediately, I felt warmth inside.

Chuck took a pill himself, and washed it down with a few swallows of wine. He set his goblet down and began to undress.

I turned to see the rest of the family, naked, intertwined on the pillows. Laura was bathing her son's cock with her tongue, and Cassie and Michelle were busily licking each other's pussies.

"Grab the bottle and join us," Chuck said as he walked past me, completely nude, carrying the goblets in his hands.

I drank the rest of my wine as I quickly stripped out of my clothes. I had never heard of a medication that worked so quickly. I felt a buzz, a bit of euphoria, and I realized I was as hard as stone. Whatever this shit was, it was making me horny as hell.

"There you are, David!" Laura cried happily. She was wiping cum off her chin with her fingers and licking them clean. "Would you do something to this old woman's pussy? Nobody has touched her all day, and she really needs some attention."

The girls had separated by this time. Michelle was riding a re-invigorated Seth, and Chuck was plowing Cassie hard from behind.

I set down the bottle and knelt between Laura's long, toned legs. At first, I just wanted to sink myself as deep inside her as I could, but the sight of a drop of her nectar at her pink opening made me pause. This gorgeous woman, probably old enough to be my mother, was easily the most sensual woman I had ever been with. Every time with her was an adventure. This time, we were going to start with me licking her.

The heightened sensitivity Chuck had said his formula gave to a man wasn't limited to the genitals. Even though the feel of the warm air of the room around my pulsing cock was intensely pleasurable, the sight of Laura was even more arousing. Her long black hair was strewn across a pillow, a large lock draped over her one breast, her hard nipple poking through. She stared at me, a look of pure lust in her eyes.

Her legs parted further, bending at the knees. As I moved down, I inhaled the sweet smell that is Laura. Her flavor is something that thrills me every time I taste it -- a compelling blend of exotic fruit and spring rain overlying the rich taste of a healthy woman. Tonight, every aroma and taste was bolder, stronger, better. I was losing myself in feasting on her, rewarded by her juices and her cries, when I felt a hand touch my hip.

"Do you mind if I distract you?" Michelle asked.

I lifted my head from Laura's steaming cunt. Michelle was lying on her back, her ankles on her father's shoulders as he fucked her. They both gave me an evil grin as they moved so her face was under me. "Fill my mouth, David," she said.

The feel of her tongue on my manhood started me on the relentless march toward my release. This girl had given me plenty of blowjobs before, and she was very, very good at it, but this time, the pressure from my pleasure built to unbelievable heights. When I started to cum, Michelle grabbed my hip, urging me to pump everything I had down her throat. When I was done, her father pulled her away.

Laura finally urged me to lift my head from her. "I want you to fuck me now. I want to feel you pulse inside me," she stated.

"In a little while, sure," I said.

"No, now," Laura argued. "Look, you're still hard. Fuck me now. You can do it. I know what those pills do for my husband and son."