Things That Go Hump in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, why not? I moved up the bed of pillows until I was on top of her. She guided me to her tight entrance, and I pushed inside.

The human body can only do so much, wonder drug or no wonder drug. After a few hours, we had all slowed down and eventually stopped. I was sitting cross-legged on a pillow next to Laura, sipping some wine, and re-playing some of the scenes that were sure to stay in my mind for the rest of my life.

The three women on their knees, cheek to cheek, with the three of us guys making our way down the row.

The first time I did a double-penetration. Cassie had my dick up her ass, and Seth was in her pussy.

Watching a mother suck her son's cum off her daughters' breasts, while her husband explodes into the girl's womb.

I lost count of how many times I had ejaculated, let alone how many times I had my penis inside some part of one beautiful woman or another.

One by one, Chuck, Seth, Cassie, and Michelle drifted from the room onto the veranda outside. I still felt a little of my earlier "high." Time seemed to be moving slowly. The wind had died down, and a full moon was shining.

"What do you think, David?" Laura asked. "Will you stay and join us? Will you take what we have to give?

The clock on the mantle over the fireplace began to chime. When the sound stopped after the twelfth tone, I heard noises on the veranda. Chuck came into the room. He was wearing a black cloak. His face had grown hard, angry looking. A huge gold pentagram hung from a thick chain around his neck. "He's not going to join us, Laura. Let me get rid of him. He may yield some good tissues for one of my projects."

Cassie appeared in the door. She looked like she did in the Ballroom, sores on her gorgeous face, and rotting tissue on her arms and torso.

"Why did you put your make-up back on?" I exclaimed.

"She didn't. She took it off," Seth said as he pushed his way past his adoptive sister. "Same as me. You think all ogres look like Shrek? Wrong dude. And you know something? I'm hungry." He flashed his large, ugly teeth as he advanced slowly toward me.

A wolf howled outside. Michelle came into the room, her taut, lean body now covered with fur the same color at the mane of hair I had gripped only moments before. As I watched, her face elongated, her jaw became obscenely pronounced, and her large, fearsome canines dripped with her saliva. "You're such a sloppy eater, Seth. Let me go first. I'll tear his throat out and eat his liver, and then you can have the rest."

Laura sat up and glared at her family. She hissed at them, "No, not this time."

She turned to me and pushed me roughly onto my back. Her eyes blazed red. When she opened her mouth to speak, I could see the fangs. "This one is mine."