Things That Go Hump in the Night Ch. 01

Story Info
He's caught watching - and is encouraged...
2.7k words
4.49
48.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nigel
Nigel
56 Followers

At the end of August of last year, I left my family's farm in Iowa for my freshman year at UC Santa Barbara. Santa Barbara had the reputation of being a party school, but I wasn't much in the partying mood. You see, a couple of weeks before I left, I'd caught my girlfriend in her barn, sucking my buddy's cock like she'd been bitten by a brown recluse spider and his jizz was the antidote. I didn't take it well, figuring it was something I did - or didn't do -- that made her want to be with somebody else.

Jason, my new roommate at Santa Barbara, tried so many things to get me out of my funk. "Dude," he'd say to me, "you've gotta get outta your head...and outta this fuckin' dorm!" He seemed to always know where all the great parties were. He always scored the best pot -- to this day, I don't know where he got it from. And he sometimes asked me to be the "keg mule," since I'd brought my pickup with me -- so you'd think, being his roommate, I'd be partying right alongside him. Not really. He'd drag me with him sometimes, but I'd just sit in the corner drinking by myself most of the time and I usually left early. Life sucked, and college felt worse.

So one Friday night in mid-November, he's on me again about getting out and going to a party. I begged off, saying I'm just going to stay in the room and watch a couple of movies or something. So he leaves and I'm in my room, watching a couple of DVDs and drinking a few beers -- just feeling sorry for myself, I guess. I jerked off bitterly and came, but it just felt unsatisfactory, as usual. I went to sleep, but I was awakened a few hours later by a couple of really loud bumps against our door. I looked at my alarm clock and it was after 3am. Since it was Friday night, I figured somebody was drunk and had fallen against the door on the way to their room. I was about to get up and throw on a pair of sweats to help whoever was lying on the floor in the hall, when I heard the jingle of keys being dropped and loudly whispered voices right outside the door. I got back under the covers and listened.

"Fuck, I dropped 'em." It was Jason, and he sounded really drunk. "I could...couldn't find the...the...the fuckin' hole..."

"I'm not surprised," said a more sober female voice, "you're really fucked up, Jason." It sounded like Sandy, Jason's friend and fuck buddy. Sandy was not only a really great, casual, free-spirit kind of person (my dad would have called her a "goddamn granola-head), she was also hotter than Texas asphalt in the middle of summer. At least, that's what I thought. "Here...gimme your keys, Jason."

"Ooh yeah, baby, put it in for me!"

"Jason, stop humping my ass! I can't get the key in if you keep -"

I couldn't hear her finish the sentence, because just then the key entered the lock with a zip and the door opened. I closed my eyes and feigned sleep as I heard the door close.

"Shhh...don't turn on the light! Phil's home and he's asleep." Sandy whispered, concerned that she'd awaken me.

"Of course he's here," slurred Jason, "...mo...motherfucker's always here...won't leave the fuckin' place. And fuck the 'Shhh...' Fuckin' guy sleeps like the dead." I heard sounds of clothes being removed and some kissing, but I didn't dare open my eyes.

"Why won't he go out? He's such a hottie! Is he really shy, or something?" Sandy thinks I'm a hottie? What the fuck?

"You really wanna talk about this now?" Jason sounded a little confused and a little frustrated. Who could blame him?

"Don't be an asshole, Jason. It'll take two seconds."

Jason sighed, "I'm not supposed to tell you, but okay." In his drunkenness there wasn't a bit of hesitation in divulging the secret that I told him a couple of weeks ago. I didn't know what to do -- did I make a noise and pretend to wake up to keep him from talking? Fuck, I'd waited too long. "He had a girlfriend back home, and it was pretty serious. They were gonna keep things going long distance, and he told me he was plannin' on buyin' her an engagement ring when his student loan came in. Anyway, couple of weeks before school, he walks in on her suckin' on his best friend's cock."

"No!" Sandy gasped. "Fuck!" I thought.

"Oh, yeah," said Jason, and I heard the sounds of buttons unsnapping, "it really fucked with his head. So, speaking of sucking cock..." I heard more kissing sounds.

"Wow, that was smooth, Jason..." Sandy said sarcastically, then paused. I swear to God, I could feel her looking over at me as Jason apparently kept kissing her all over. "How sad..."

Oh, great! Now, in her eyes, I was the guy to be pitied. I didn't know how it could have gotten any worse. I laid there with my eyes closed, wishing I was someplace else. There were more sounds of kissing, then the squeak of the bedsprings as they got into bed.

"I swear I don't get it, Jason...how can you get so fucked up and your cock still gets so fucking hard?" Sandy asked, and I started to hear kissing and licking sounds. Oh, God...she was about to wrap her beautiful lips around his cock.

"It's a skill, like anything else..." Jason slurred, and I had to bite my cheek to keep from laughing out loud.

I started to hear slurping sounds and Jason moaned low in his throat. She was giving him head! Not eight feet away, a beautiful brunette was sucking on my roommate's cock. I had to see this, so I opened my eyes into slits so that I could see through my eyelashes, hoping that in the darkness it would still look like I was asleep. Jason was lying on his back, naked, and Sandy was naked and laying in between his legs, slowly sucking his hard tool. There was light from the parking lot coming in from the window next to Jason's bed, and it lit Sandy perfectly -- it was still pretty dim, and the way the light and shadow played off of her - well, I'll describe her.

I guess the first thing you'd notice about Sandy is her hair -- brown, straight, and very, very long -- ending somewhere between her ass and her knees. She usually wore it loose, but tonight she wore it in a single long braid going down her back. She has beautiful, expressive, bright green eyes and a pretty face. Her ass was nice and heart-shaped and her tits must be about a 36 or 38D but there really wasn't any sag to them. They stood out proudly from her chest like they were just really happy to be there. Her nipples stuck out like erasers from brown areolas that must have been 3 or 4 inches in diameter. She didn't shave her pussy, but it was neatly trimmed. I got hard listening to her suck Jason's cock, but when I actually saw her doing it, it was like my cock had been replaced by chromium steel.

Sandy licked and sucked on Jason's cock like a pro, pumping it with her fist as she worked up and down on it. A few times, I saw her deep-throating him, gagging herself as the head of his cock slipped beyond the reflex point past her tonsils. She'd pull off his cock then spit on it, and then suck on the head while jacking it up and down in her fist. I couldn't help myself. I reached down slowly, slid my boxer briefs down, and wrapped my hand around my thick dick - quietly pulling and tugging on it while I watched Sandy pull her lips from Jason's hard cock with a pop. She then crawled up and straddled Jason in a reverse cowgirl, using her hand to guide his tool to her pussy, and eased all the way down on it with a moan. It was great for me, as our beds were in a kind of L formation, and it gave me a perfect view of her. All this time Jason was pretty unresponsive, not really touching her or anything, which I thought was crazy. Drunk or not, I wouldn't have been able to keep my hands off of her.

I watched her slowly riding Jason and was matching her rhythm on his dick with my strokes on mine when she opened her eyes, looking in my direction. Slowing down a bit but not missing a stroke, she squinted at me in the darkness and then her eyes got wide. Shit, my eyes were fully open! She must have been able to see that I was awake AND that I was beating off! I froze, my hand still under the covers and wrapped around my cock. Then I saw her bite her bottom lip and smile, and a kind of moan/squeal escaped her full, luscious lips. She looked into my eyes, then down to where my hand disappeared under the covers, and nodded her head as if to say, "Go ahead," giving me a big smile and a wink and ...holy shit! She wanted me to keep watching her and jack off! She wanted me to! So, I started stroking my cock again, which caused her to moan as she looked right at me.

"Oh yeah ...I want it...I need it!" she whispered huskily. Jason moaned, and Sandy glanced back at him and rolled her eyes, then looked back at me and smiled again, pushing herself down harder on Jason's cock. Damn, I wished she was riding me instead of him! Sandy then looked at the sheets covering my pumping hand and flicked her head sideways, as if to say, "Lose the covers, buddy. I want to watch you."

"I need to..." she moaned, looking me right in the eyes. My heart raced, my cock pulsed, and my hands trembled as I slowly moved the covers with my free hand, still pumping my shaft with the other. Sandy's eyes got wide again and she moaned, "Oh, my God! I love your cock! Oh fuck, that's hot!" in a trembling voice, and her body shuddered a little, but still maintained a good, steady rhythm as Jason let out a weak moan. Then she pointed at my cock and gave me wide-eyed thumbs up, biting her lower lip and pushing down harder on Jason's dick. Then she pointed down at Jason's cock between her legs, looked at me, and made a see-saw motion with her hand, as if to say, "Ehh, it's okay." then smiled at me again. Jesus, she was gorgeous -- even if she was fucking another guy at the time, she was right -- it was hot. Remember when I said she was as hot as Texas asphalt in the middle of summer? At this moment she'd doused the asphalt with gasoline and set it on fire...and placed it on the surface of the sun.

She paid Jason absolutely no mind as she continued to piston up and down on his shaft. She was completely focused on me, alternating from looking into my eyes and watching me hump my fist. She moaned and reached up to squeeze her magnificent melons in her hands, pinching her nipples as she arched her back. I reached down and squeezed my balls in one hand as I jerked my cock with the other. Sandy squealed and pushed down harder, sliding a hand from one of her magnificent mammaries to tease her clit. I was stroking my cock faster and faster, feeling that familiar feeling boiling in the pit of my stomach, starting to surge down into my balls. Sandy pushed her tit up to her lips, first licking the nipple before clamping down and sucking hard on it. Fuck, that was hot, and I couldn't help but moan and yank harder on my hard dick. She was working her fingers faster on her clit and grinding down on Jason's cock, rotating her hips and grinding like mad with his unit buried deep inside her. She was grunting and moaning, but looking into my eyes.

"Phil...Phil...Phil...god, yes...so gooood...yes...yesss...I'm gonna cum!" She let out a howl/scream and pulled herself off of Jason's cock, pointing her pussy towards me. A stream of clear liquid fountained out of her pussy. I'd heard of squirters before, and had jacked off to videos on the internet, but this was the first time I'd seen one in action, live and in person. The stream subsided and her hand was a blur on her clit. She looked right at me, then screamed again, and this time the stream of her pussy cum hit me in the chest, with a few drops splashing on my face and into my mouth.

That did it. I came hard, harder than I ever remember cumming in my life, and several times in a row. It wasn't just "bam" and it was over -- it's hard to describe, but it was like a "prrrrrrrrrrt, prrrrrrrrrrt, prrrrrrrrrrt" feeling - and I shot three thick ropes of cum towards Sandy, the gobs of spunk landing on the floor in between us. We lay there, looking at each other across the divide as we caught our breath, then Sandy looked down at my cum on the floor, looked at me and pouted. She pointed at the floor and shook her head, then pointed at her mouth, and then her pussy, smiled, and nodded her head.

"Wha...fuck?" Jason growled drunkenly, and Sandy motioned for me to wait, put her finger to her lips in the "shhh" motion, then started jacking Jason's cock with her hand.

"Ooooh, Jason...you made me cum so hard with that beautiful cock, baby...I'm so sensitive now..." Sandy moaned, looking at me, pointing at Jason's cock with her free hand and shaking her head, then pointing at me and nodding vigorously. "It felt so fucking good that I couldn't even talk -- when I said, 'Phil...Phil...' I meant you were filling me up so good with your big, hard monster." Sandy looked at me and rolled her eyes, making a jacking-off motion with her free hand, which struck me as funny, seeing how she was jacking an actual cock with her other hand. She smiled and giggled silently, miming a kiss toward me. "Ooooh...so big...so hard...so good. I want you to cum on my tits, baby,,,shoot it on my tits! Squirt your hot load all over me! Give it to me! I want that cum! Blast that hot load all over my face...all over my big titties...all over me!!!" She was looking at me, kind of rolling her eyes again. She clearly wasn't into it -- just trying to get Jason to cum. It worked. Jason came with a grunt and Sandy pointed his prick away from her, so only little dribbles hit her hand at the end of his squirts. The rest hit the bed, with a little hitting his leg. Sandy wiped her hand off on the sheet and held her finger to her lips in the "shhh" motion again, and after a few seconds I heard the familiar sound of Jason snoring. I watched Sandy as she got out of Jason's bed and tiptoed to the cabinet where we kept our towels. She stuffed two of them into her big shoulder bag, then came over to me and took my hand, pulling me out of bed.

"Come on," she whispered, dragging me toward the door.

"Wait," I whispered back, "where are we going?"

"The showers. I don't want to even kiss you before I wash him completely off of me." She looked at me and smiled the sweetest, sexiest smile I'd ever seen before -- a smile that started making me hard again the second I saw it. "I may be a bit of a slut," she whispered with a wink, "but I'm not a dirty slut."

To be continued...

Nigel
Nigel
56 Followers