Things That Go Hump in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers

"Your virginity," she breathed sexily. "That sucker has my name written all over it."

"If you say so."

"Oh, Iknow so," she declared, her silky voice developing a confident edge that all women possess when conversation turns to sex. They are, after all, the sole beneficiaries of the keys that unlock the wonderful treasures that reside between their legs.

Mary jumped to her feet without ceremony, grabbing my hand on the way and jerking me off the bench with her momentum. I stood on wobbly legs, still stupefied, albeit pleasantly surprised, by Mary's undeniable attraction to me.

"C'mon, I want to show you something," she said, leading me away from the bench.

We journeyed deeper into the heart of the cemetery, the monotonous sound of our feet slapping against the service road's asphalt piercing the tranquil silence we had previously basked in. The stars glittered in the sky like sequins pasted to a black backdrop, depressing me slightly because, like the thousands of occupants surrounding us six feet under, each one of the shimmering dots of light were but the sole remains of what had once been animated.

Simply holding Mary's hand made me feel happier than I've felt in a long time. It was soft and warm, and every time she gave my flesh a brief squeeze it reminded me of how extraordinary it had felt when she shamelessly massaged my cock.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise."

Our destination appeared to be the vacant lot at the rear of the cemetery. Once the main section had reached its maximum capacity – which wouldn't come into effect for at least another few years – the new arrivals would be delivered here for their final resting place.

Off to our right was a medium-sized utility shed in which the maintenance crew stored their gardening equipment, but other than that manmade structure there was nothing except a sweeping grassy field in view – not even a small tree or shrub was within sight.

"Okay, so what are you supposed to be showing me?"

"Two things, the first of which is that," she said, pointing at a patch of earth a few feet in front of us. I followed the invisible line extending from her finger, and my eyes leapt wide when I discovered what she was referring to.

The light the moon cast down on us was minimal, which clearly explained why my eyes had scanned past the lush carpet of grass at our feet. Each blade was roughly eight inches high, fashioned into a neat square that separated it from the rest of the freshly mowed lawn. To the trained, imaginative eye the square of grass looked approximately the same size as a double bed, the dark green blades so thick and full that it might be as comfortable as the mattress I slept on nightly.

"What the hell?" I exclaimed. The gardener must've missed this section of the lawn but it bewildered me as to how or why. It was in plain sight, not fifty feet away from the maintenance shed.

I turned to Mary and regarded her quizzically. "What's the second thing you're showing me?"

"This," she said softly. Both sets of her slender fingers hooked underneath her canary-yellow t-shirt and she peeled it inside out up her torso, revealing a pale yellow bra supporting two generously proportioned breasts. The cotton fabric floated to the ground and her hands attacked the entrance to her jeans, simultaneously undoing the button as she unzipped the fly.

My hands found her wrists before she could push the denim fabric over her hips, thus halting her disrobement. "What're you doing?" I whispered.

Mary laughed softly. It wasn't like the mocking snickers that I had grown so accustomed to hearing in my presence; instead it was more of a friendly teasing sound.

"You know what I mean. Why here? Why now? There's no need to rush into this."

She shook her head adamantly, her thick black mane whipping from one side of her face to the other. "No, we need to have sex tonight."

"Why? Do you turn into a pumpkin at midnight?" I joked.

"Kind of."

I didn't like the sound of that. Her words implied that our union would be impermanent, that tonight would be our only opportunity to engage in the act of sex. Although sex was playing heavily on my mind at present, the prospect of not knowing Mary beyond tonight was unthinkable.

But this whole train of thought flew the coop when she began shedding the rest of her clothes like a snake sloughing its skin, her movements fluid and sexy. Her jeans and bra fell away from her body in a matter of seconds, leaving a lonely pair of panties hugging her crotch and well-rounded ass cheeks. The cotton fabric was unsurprisingly yellow, although this variation of the color was so pale that it would be more aptly described as lime. And then they too were sent racing down her long legs, leaving nothing between my hands and her nude body except a tiny parcel of empty space.

Her body was, for want of a better word, absolutely gorgeous. Every inch of her deliciously pale skin was illuminated by an even paler moon. It was as if she'd purposefully positioned herself for the optimum coverage of moonlight, giving me a perfect view of her lovely face, curvaceous chest, flat stomach and the silvery tuft of hair sprouting from between her legs.

She cocked her head and gazed adoringly into my eyes, the smile on her sensuous lips generating so much warmth that I was amazed my skin wasn't blistering. "That's precisely why girls like me like guys like you," she said.

"Huh? Why?"

"The way you're looking at me right now."

"How am I looking at you?"

"Like you've just won the State Lottery," she grinned.

"I think I just did," I murmured, unable to keep my gaze focused on any one part of her luscious body.

"Then come here and claim your prize, tiger."

I wrapped my arms around her bare waist and leaned in to kiss her. It should've felt awkward that Mary was in the buff and I fully clothed, yet I felt completely comfortable as I slid my hands over the smooth contours of her naked back. Our lips brushed, and then a surge of lust burst through my body and my tongue wormed its way into her parted mouth, licking and sucking on hers when I located it.

Breath, saliva and unintelligible murmurs were exchanged with mutual affection. Our hormones, which had thus far been somewhat subdued, escaped from their cages and released themselves into the wild.

Mary's hands groped my ass cheeks, gave them a playful squeeze, and then she forced the lower half of my body to collide with hers, which wedged my stiff cock between our bodies like a piece of meat between two slices of bread.

Having her soft breasts squished against my chest, coupled with the underside of my erection being rubbed against her abdomen, was driving me crazier than a suicide bomber. All I wanted to do was lay Mary down on the bed of grass, spread her legs open and then slide all the way up inside her.

"Peter?" she panted, ending our game of tonsil hockey.

"Yes?"

"Could you do me a really big favor?"

"Anything," I whispered, giving Mary a gentle kiss on the lips.

"I need you to play with my body," she implored. "Please play with me, Peter. I need you to make me feel good."

This wasn't the kind of invitation you tear up and throw into a trash can. I'd dreamed off this kind of offer for as long as I could remember, although never in my wildest fantasies had a girl as beautiful as Mary requested it in our current surroundings.

Not waiting for a response, Mary disentangled herself from my loose grip and parked her shapely behind centre-perfect on the lush bed of grass. At first she tried lying down on her back, but finding it uncomfortable for whatever reason, she changed tactics by bracing her arms behind her and rose into a half-sitting position.

Throughout this her legs remained firmly closed, both limbs running parallel in front of her, pointing west like a needle on a compass.

I got down on my knees, my body trembling with anticipation when I arrived at her side. Sweat trickled down my face, each rivulet tracing a unique path that would never be duplicated. My hands fidgeted with impatience. I desperately wanted to touch her body, but I have to admit that I was more than just slightly daunted by the task allocated.

"How do you want me?" she asked with a smile.

"Uh..."

"Would you like my legs to stay closed or would you rather them open?"

My brain had a nuclear meltdown.

I was aware on some small level that I'd spoken English rather fluently for most of my life, but do you think that anything other than gibberish could flow from my lips after Mary uttered those words?

"I'll take that as a yes," she laughed, throwing her legs apart and exposing her pretty pussy to my ogling eyes. Her puffy lips were shaved smooth, separated by a thin vertical slit that tucked everything away into a neat little package. Her groomed bush was undoubtedly black, but under the moon's ever-present glow her neatly trimmed hairs appeared to be painted a dark shade of silver.

"So..."

A playful smirk graced her lips and she cocked her head. "So?" she echoed. She was totally relaxed, apparently unfazed by having her legs splayed open in front of a guy she hardly knew. If our roles were reversed, I would be dying from an extreme case of embarrassment.

"Gonna play with me? Or are you planning to sit there all night and drool?" she said.

I cleared my throat. "What would you like me to do?"

"Anything your little heart desires."

"So this would be okay?" I asked, placing my left hand on her inner thigh.

"It's all sorts of fine."

Her skin was warm, supple, and it broke out into a million pebbles of gooseflesh as the tips of my fingers inched closer to the sweet apex of her legs. I teased the outer limits of her vagina, rubbed her everywhere but the place that mattered, and I was surprised by just how tender that area of her body truly was.

Leaving her pussy utterly unsatisfied, my hand took a leisurely stroll along her trim stomach and caressed its way up to her breasts; which were just begging to be squeezed like a couple of ripe melons. Never one to disappoint, I first palmed one and then the other, gently massaging each pillow of soft tissue while simultaneously rubbing her stiff, pale pink nipples with my thumb.

All of this occurred under her affectionate gaze, and her dazzling smile never once played hooky.

I leaned in to kiss her, our lips coming together with a lust-fuelled intensity. Mary, spurred on by my constant fondling, slipped into the role of the aggressor and shoved her tongue deep into my mouth, attacking my own tongue with such a ferocious appetite that I struggled to keep my hand out of my pants.

Mary slipped her arms around my neck and used me as leverage to keep her upper body vertical. Our kissing became hotter, sexier, with Mary's arousal peaking to such a fevered state that she jammed a hand inside my tan slacks and groped my aching cock.

"Finger me," she panted around my swirling tongue.

As obedient and faithful as a guide dog, my hand raced down her body and I buried it between her legs. The first thing I noticed was a sticky wetness; it wasn't like she was dribbling her juices like a leaky tap, but it was definitely salivating for what her hand was stroking. It was also a virtual furnace down there. A fierce heat radiated from her crotch, indicating that she was in dire need of being stimulated.

It was difficult to slip a digit into her without looking at the task at hand – which was kind of hard to do while making out – so my middle finger coasted up and down the shallow groove between her pussy lips until it worked its way inside.

"Mmph," she whimpered, sucking harder on my tongue as my finger invaded her body.

The smooth, silken walls greeted my finger as it eased right up inside her, not stopping until the knuckles on either side were resting on her plump lips. She was warm, moist and devastatingly tight, leaving me to ponder how glorious it would feel to slide my engorged cock all the way into her.

We finally took a breather from our all-out tongue duel, locking eyes as we pulled our faces away and gulped in some oxygen.

"That is so damned hot," Mary panted.

I thought she was referring to her burning pussy, which my finger was fucking to a nice, fast rhythm. Lacking in experience with this area of the female body – or any area for that matter – I had to content myself with solely jerking my finger in and out of her sticky honey pot, unsure if I could accurately locate her clit in an effort to get her even more excited.

"I can't believe how warm it is," I agreed.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, that too. I was actually talking about this being the first pussy you've ever fingered. You can't believe how hot that makes me, knowing that I get first dibs on everything."

"You...you like that I'm a virgin?"

"I love it! What girl wouldn't?" she gushed. "And not only do I get to take your virginity, my mouth will also be the first to suck on your cock." She wrapped her groping hand around the circumference of my erection and proceeded to jerk me off slowly, teasingly, and a mischievous light clicked on in her eyes when an agonized moan slipped from my throat. "Does imagining my lips around your cock make you all hot and bothered? Yeah, I bet it does. I love giving blowjobs, and I'm gonna make sure the one I give you is to the best of my ability.

"But for now, if you don't think you'd mind too much, I'd really appreciate it if you ate my pussy."

Mary's candor regarding all things sexual was unequivocal. It constantly amazed me how frank and upfront she could be, whereas I'm stationed on the same curve but at the opposite end of the spectrum; embarrassed by uttering words like 'pussy', 'cock' or 'fuck' in her presence.

I combed my fingers through her hair and delivered a tender kiss to her lips. "You are so incredibly sexy," I whispered. "I'd do anything for you."

"Then get to it, tiger," she ordered, giving my ass a playful slap. "My pussy desperately needs some tongue action."

Soft blades of grass tickled my skin as I crawled along on my hands and knees, and when I came to a standstill I found myself situated snuggly between her spread thighs. Her musky scent surrounded me like a dense fog, making my mouth water. It was a gorgeous pussy, my previous, rather distant view not doing it any justice at all.

The rounded edges of her slit glistened in the moonlight, looking so yummy that I was prepared to dive in and chow down. But I didn't. All I did was lay there on my stomach, feeling totally out of my depth, becoming more nervous and unsure as the seconds ticked into double digits. The whole setup down there looked as complicated as a Rubik's Cube.

I'm a horny teenager with exceptional computer skills, so it's not like I've never had the opportunity to view pornographic material. But from those movies you never get a sense of how to go about eating a girl out; it's not like they're performing tutorials on the fine art of pussy licking.

Mary's hips squirmed around under my watchful gaze, most notably due to the lack of stimulation on my behalf. "You just gonna stare at it?" she whimpered.

My eyes flicked away from her vagina and met hers. "Well, it's not like it comes with an instruction manual taped to your thigh," I joked, my inexperience shining through like a Halogen spotlight.

"Okay, here's a quick rundown," she said, sliding her right hand between her legs and spreading her dewy lips apart. "My clit likes to play hide and seek, so you have to spread me open to get to it. This little fella right here – that's my clit." Her index finger flicked a little nub a few times. "When you begin, you can put your tongue anywhere, but as I get worked up youhave to lick, suck or touch my clit, or else you're just going to tease the shit out of me. Okay?"

"Okay," I nodded.

"And don't fret if you can't get me off. You'll definitely get close enough to make me cum when we fuck."

I grinned at her. "You don't like to mince words, do you?"

"Nope. I'm not that kinda gal."

I relieved her fingers of their duty and spread her pussy open, marveling over how contrasting the pale outer lips were to the pinkish hue inside. I gave her a hesitant lick, sampling the flavor she was secreting. It tasted strange, slightly sweet, but not entirely unpleasant. And then, emboldened by the success of the test run, I lashed my tongue against her body in rapid-fire succession, each giant lick originating at her entrance and terminating at her clitoris.

"Oh, yes, keep going," Mary encouraged, her hips reacting with a few involuntary shudders.

Heeding her advice, I continued to lap at her as if I were dying of thirst, needing to get her off so that she could stave off my dehydration by flooding my mouth with her succulent juices. All I could hear were the lewd slurps rising from her crotch and the moans of delight flowing from her mouth, both spurring me on to munch her delectable delicacy with a frenzied urgency.

Out of the blue I changed my strategy, ending my incessant licking by shoving my tongue deep inside her body. The results were instantaneous. Mary grabbed the back of my head and forced my mouth flush against her lips, spearing my tongue into her as far as it could go.

"Yes," she sighed in a dreamy voice. "That's it, kiss my pussy."

I shamelessly made out with her, although this time it was with a set of vertical lips that weren't kissing back. Saliva mingled with her trickling juices, turning her pussy into such a sticky mess that I wondered if she might get angry. It either didn't bother her or she was too sexed up to care, because she was crushing my mouth against her body in an effort to make me attack her slit with a heightened ferocity.

"Oh shit!" she cried. A powerful jolt from her hips shoved my head away from her crotch and dislodged my tongue.

It was the first time I had the luxury to view her pussy since I'd started pashing with it, and boy was it a beautiful sight: an angry red around the edges and coated in a fine layer of glistening liquid. It beckoned me with a couple of involuntary twitches, as if to say that it needed to be filled with something a lot bigger than a tongue or finger, possibly a cock – my cock, to be precise.

"I'm sorry about that, Peter."

"It's okay," I panted. "It's my own fault for being such a tease."

"A man who claims responsibility," she grinned, cupping the side of my face. "You truly are a rare specimen."

I spread her apart again, and unable to locate her clit in the fuzzy light available, I covered my mouth over the general area and prayed that my licks and sucks landed with the accuracy of Muhammad Ali's punches. Mary's satisfied gasps and quaking body assured me that my persistency wasn't going unrewarded, despite the fact that I really had no clue what I was doing.

"Yes!" she hissed. "Fuck yes, right there. Oh, Pete, that feels so damned good."

My tongue, lips and jaw all started to ache from overuse, but the mere fact that Mary was thrusting her scrumptious pussy against my face helped me focus on her and not myself. Making her cum was more important to me than anything else in the world.

Her breathing became labored, as if she were hyperventilating. The interior of her pussy, which had already been coated in a film of juice and saliva, became slipperier, sloppier, producing an array of different slurps which hinted my table manners were atrocious. Throaty sighs fell from her lips. Hands clutched at the back of my neck, mashing my lips against her vagina. Her entire body, particularly the tasty area between her legs, repeatedly went as taut as a high tension power line, only giving out slack when my lapping tongue took a few momentary tea breaks. Anything she uttered was unintelligible, because all of her words ran together in a similar ranting as Mary Poppins' in the movie of the same name.

Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers