Things to Be Thankful For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why did I ever wonder that? In hindsight it's obvious he'd be all eyes for Helen: She's younger, much more attractive, forbidden fruit is always sweeter and what I was doing to her was, by any reckoning, the most perverted option. Anyway, for whatever reason, Parry was transfixed by the sight of my tongue between Helen's labia with his semen making my face all sticky. I made eye contact for a few moments and smiled at him but I'm not sure he could tell.

Helen was working hard at the other end of the bed, trying to rekindle the orgasm I'd been deprived of by her interruption – not that I'm complaining. When she re-ignited that fire inside me, I just had to stop licking her. I pressed my head back against the pillows and arched my back as my daughter conducted my climax as if my body was an orchestra, juxtaposing the sensations emanating from her tongue on my clitoris with those she was producing with her fingers deep inside me and the gentle, harp-like plucking of my labia. I wailed an incoherent mezzo-soprano aria of ecstatic release and – not for the first time with Helen – gushed copiously.

When I opened my eyes, Helen's flanks still framed my view of Parry, who was grinning lecherously and clearly thinking impure thoughts involving Helen's bottom, which was so perfectly presented for his delectation.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked him.

"Not as much as you did, Darling." He bent down to kiss my cummy mouth, his hair brushing against Helen's flanks as he squeezed his head past her.

"Mmm. But did it turn you on to see me behaving like a wanton lesbian slut?"

"Hey!" Helen interjected. "Who are you calling a wanton lesbian slut?"

"Nobody."

"Because I behave like this all the time. Mom, I guarantee Daddy enjoyed it. Hard cocks don't lie and Daddy's is looking pretty hard right now." Helen eased her leg over my head and swivelled round so all three of us were face to face.

As soon as her flanks were out of the way I saw what she meant. Parry's penis was definitely ready for action again. "Actually Darling, I think my husband was more interested in what you were showing him. Parry?" I made sure I didn't sound at all disapproving. I know Parry has wanted to try anal sex for a long time and Helen has been so candid about her love life that we both know she doesn't share my objections to it.

"Sorry Daddy." Helen looked genuinely apologetic. "No douching and no lube. I guess you're just gonna have to wait until tomorrow to fuck me in the ass. Mom? Want to carry on where I interrupted?"

"No Darling. I'm exhausted. I'll just watch you two."

"Don't I get any say in this?" Parry asked, stroking himself slowly.

"What?" Helen laughed. "What a ridiculous idea. Shush. This is girl talk. Mom, we could share it." Helen made her mouth almost circular and poked her tongue into her cheek a couple of times to unnecessarily illustrate her suggestion.

"Ok Darling, we'll share." I know my husband likes blowjobs, though I'm not that fond of them, and I was willing to bet Helen was good at them.

"See Daddy? Just leave it all to us girls." Helen got off the bed and moved round to Parry's side so he was sandwiched between us. He rolled onto his back and put his hands behind his head. He was grinning from ear to ear as I shuffled down to the bed to where Helen was ready to begin.

We worked either side of Parry's penis in unison for a few minutes, licking and nibbling up and down his length, not paying too much attention to his glans until we'd teased him to bursting point. Following Helen's lead, I found myself sucking one of his testicles for the first time: It had never occurred to me to do that before but Parry seemed to enjoy it. He seemed to be enjoying everything we did, despite the fact we were only teasing him and he must be desperate to come. Already he'd lasted well past the longest I'd ever sucked him, but Helen kept the pace really slow.

Suddenly, Helen stopped, got off her knees and went over to my dresser. She dragged it away from the wall on one side. "Daddy, is that a better view?" She asked.

"A bit more, Sweetheart."

Helen moved the dresser until Parry nodded then came back to bed, kneeling on the edge of it and, this time, taking her father's penis right into her mouth. A couple of firm sucks then she relinquished it to me.

"Do you like looking at my ass while we suck your cock, Daddy?"

"Yes Sweetheart." He husked as my mouth closed over his glans in place of Helen's.

"We're going to have so much fun together, Daddy." Helen returned her attention to Parry's penis, massaging his shaft with her lips as I sucked hard on his tip. When I moved to make way for her, it was because the sound of Parry's breathing said he was close to climax and I'd already tasted more than enough sperm for one night – it's really not nice. Helen clearly doesn't agree. She took over immediately, deeply swallowing as much as she could of Parry's erection while I returned my attention to his tightening balls.

He grunted, jerked his hips clear of the bed and ejaculated into Helen's mouth. My wayward, wanton daughter swallowed once and sucked enthusiastically as second and third salvos found their mark. When Parry collapsed back on the pillows, all passion spent, Helen was still sucking on him, eliciting moans of pleasure as she gently teased his hypersensitive flesh. When she'd finished and released his softening penis, she sat up, leant over his legs and kissed me.

I trust I returned her kiss with as much passion as she showed me. Parry watched and caught his breath.

Helen eased back a fraction, breaking the seal of our lips. "Happy Thanksgiving Mom." She kissed me again, briefly then hurled herself bodily on top of Parry and kissing him with just as much enthusiasm.

"Happy Thanksgiving." I replied, unheard.

"Happy Thanksgiving, Daddy." Another kiss. "Am I still Daddy's little girl?"

"You'll always be my little girl, Sweetheart. Happy Thanksgiving." Parry pecked the end of Helen's nose. "Meg?" He raised an arm to me and drew me down by his side for another kiss. "What are we going to do with this girl of ours?"

"I don't know, Parry. Where did we go wrong?"

"Ahem!" Helen coughed theatrically.

"Yes Sweetheart?" Parry hadn't used that tone with her since he used to help her with school assignments.

"To answer your question, Daddy: What are you going to do with me? Anything you like. And I mean anything. And Mom? You didn't go wrong anywhere… except maybe you should have spent more time teaching me to cook."

There was a little more teasing, a lot more cuddling then there was sleep.

* * * * *

I woke up alone with Parry, which wasn't an unfamiliar situation, but on this occasion… Well, I'd still expected Helen to be there. I listened to the quiet house: No sound coming from our bathroom, so she wasn't in there. After a few moments, I heard movement downstairs… and giggling. I surmised at least B and Helen were up and about.

Well, a few minutes quiet time with Parry was probably a good idea. Last night's revelations must have come as something of a shock to the poor dear and last night's antics were certainly a surprise… to both of us. I reached over his hip and found, just as I expected, an early morning erection. Curling one hand around it, I used my other arm to prop myself up and whisper his name in his ear until he started to wake up.

"Morning." He rolled onto his back and opened bleary eyes, blinking a few times before focusing on me.

"Good morning, Darling." I still had hold of his penis. A little squeeze drew his attention to that detail.

"I was dreaming." He murmured, still sounding sleepy.

"About our little girl?"

"I… think so. Last night… did she?"

I nodded.

"And did I…?"

Again a nod and a smile.

"Maybe I wasn't dreaming then."

"Maybe you're still dreaming." I suggested.

"Are you desperate to feel my dick in your ass?"

"No!"

"Then I'm awake. In my dream, you were begging me to…"

"You're mixing me up with Helen."

"Its an easy mistake to make."

"Blarney! And you're not even a bit Irish."

"No such thing. I've told you she reminds me of you when we were newlyweds."

"Except she's slimmer, prettier, totally uninhibited…"

"But I was besotted back then and my memories are idealised. Don't spoil them for me."

"Parry?"

"Mmm?"

"How long have you been fantasizing about Helen?" It was a leading question.

"I never did. Last Summer when she was wandering around in the all together, I'd look at her and fantasize about you back in our salad days."

"Truth?"

"Darling, you were the one who succumbed to our daughter's charms." He turned towards me, dislodging my grip and propping himself up to look me in the eye. "And on that subject, let me just say that watching you and her together was incredible." His hand found its way between my legs.

"Better save it for Helen." I pushed his hand away gently. "I need a wash and you're on a promise today." I was acutely aware that I must be as musky as a polecat after last night. I really wanted a shower.

"And you're ok with that?"

"Parry, if you're going to have an affair, I prefer to think it's because you're getting something from her that you can't get here. That's easier to accept than the attraction of young flesh." I had wondered over the last couple of years: Was Parry having an affair at work?

"Meg, she's our daughter. We both loved her since before she was born. Loving her in one more way doesn't alter how we feel about each other. Does it?"

I thought about that. I'd been having sex with Helen for quite a while and it hadn't changed the fact I love Parry to bits. If anything, my broadened horizons made me – if not love Parry more – want Parry more. Thinking about Helen has been very effective foreplay for me for quite a while and my dear husband has definitely reaped the benefits of that. "No. No it doesn't… Oh Parry." I snuggled up, burying my head against his chest. "I'm sorry I kept it from you." And I meant it.

"Ssh. No apologies. As Helen said, we're one big happy family. Shall we go and see what's for breakfast?"

"Showers first." I needed one and I could smell sex on Parry's skin now.

"Together?"

"Together."

Washing each other was something we hadn't done for years and this was the first time it hadn't led to frenetic sex. But Parry did get out of the shower with an even more resilient erection than he'd got in with. He hung a towel on it to demonstrate his manliness and made me giggle like a loved-up teenager. That felt good.

Parry put on a T-shirt and jogging pants that did nothing to hide his arousal. I settled for my robe and we went downstairs together.

* * * * *

"Morning Mom." Helen had heard us coming down the stairs and met us at the kitchen door, butt-naked, draping her arms around my neck and buzzing me firmly. Her mouth tasted of orange juice. "Morning Daddy." She moved to Parry and kissed him too.

"Good morning." I don't think she heard me. Parry was monopolizing her attention at that moment.

"Hiya Meg. I hear you three had a good night." B came into view, proffering a glass of OJ. She was as bare as Helen and somehow I wasn't surprised that Helen had told her all about last night.

"Thanks B." I took the glass. I must have let my gaze linger on her barer bits because Helen noticed.

"Mom, I told B it was cool. I couldn't expect her to wear more than me and I've taken a vow of nudity until Daddy keeps his promise." Helen had turned away from Parry but her hand was squeezed past the waistband of his pants, massaging his erection.

"What promise?" Parry asked.

"Your promise to fuck me in the ass." She said in a sweet tone at odds with her language.

"My promise? Sweetheart, as I recall – and I recall last night very well – it was you who promised me."

"Parry!" I said, feigning shock. "How ungallant!"

"Meg?" He looked puzzled. My darling man looks so adorable when he's puzzled.

"Holding a woman to a promise made in the heat of passion is as ungentlemanly as trying to break you own promise. And you've completely ignored another young lady who has clearly gone to much effort to be worthy of notice. For shame!"

"But Dear!" he protested meekly. "I have no intention of breaking the promise… whoever made it. And I have not ignored Honey B!"

"That's True, Meg." B admitted. "He checked me out the same time you did." She dimpled as she caught my eye. "But now I have to go and wake up Eric. Excuse me." She squeezed between Parry and I, winking as her tits brushed against mine and a surreptitious hand caught the sash of my robe, drawing it open as she walked away.

Parry and I both turned our heads to watch B go up the stairs. I think that was the point where I realised I'd stopped trying to talk myself out of B's proposition. Then I realized my robe was open and reached for the sash.

"Don't bother, Mom." Helen had extracted her hand from Parry's pants and was leading him to the kitchen table. "Starting today, naked breakfast is a new family tradition. You too, Daddy: Pants off!" Helen was pulling at the hem of Parry's shirt already.

And because our daughter is spoilt rotten and always gets her own way, B and Eric found all three of us sitting naked in the kitchen, eating scrambled eggs and drinking coffee. My gaze went from the large camera in Eric's hand to the large penis a few inches to the right of it. Yes, I'd seen it in pictures – and video – but this was my first encounter with Moby – as B and Helen called it – in real life. I stared. Even limp, it was twice the size of Parry at his best. I followed it as swung like an elephant's trunk as he walked around Helen to sit beside me, parking his camera on the corner of the table.

"Good morning Parry." He didn't look at my husband. He was taking his turn at staring and I swear I could feel the heat of his gaze on my breasts. "Meg, you look lovely today." He leant near and pecked my cheek. "You are going to let me photograph you later, aren't you?"

I felt a hand on my thigh under the table and froze. Could Parry see? "I…" I clammed up. Stage fright, I guess.

"Go on Meg." It was Parry's voice. "I want to see what Eric comes up with on the theme of mother and daughter."

"Not just mother and daughter, Daddy." Helen said. "We can't leave B out of the action, or you."

"Ooh!" B clapped her hands. "I feel an orgy coming on."

"Parry?" Eric looked across to my husband. His hand hadn't moved from my leg.

"Eh? Oh. Don't ask me Son. That's between you and Meg." Parry looked from Eric to me to gauge my reaction.

"I think you're getting the best of the deal, Darling." I could feel my innards churning just at the thought of Eric's majestic penis. I could have denied those feelings – denied I wanted him – but who would I be kidding? "B's gorgeous."

"Thank you." B was round the table in a flash, standing beside me and bending to kiss me. Was it for the green light on Parry, or the compliment? Who cares? I tried hard to give as good as I got but B is an excellent kisser. I felt the hand on my thigh move and eased my legs apart to accommodate Eric's advances. When his fingers parted my sticky labia, my moan alerted B who broke off kissing to glance down between the table and my belly, between my thighs to Eric's surreptitious hand.

Without a word, Eric pulled his fingers out of me, brought his hand from under the table and offered two glistening and musk scented fingers to B who closed her mouth over them right in front of my face and sucked as she drew back until only Eric's finger tips were between her lips. Her tongue flicked out, caressing his fingers briefly then she turned back to kissing me. There was just the slightest taste of my sex on her lips as her tongue fenced with mine.

There was silence around the table as B straightened up. There was definitely going to be an orgy.

* * * * *

Everyone managed to get breakfast first, then Eric set up his gear in the guest room and spent two hours posing B, Helen and I for increasingly intimate photographs while Parry watched and got increasingly eager to join the party.

Eventually, he got his turn and I got the best view in the house as Parry's penis pressed into Helen's bottom. Although I really don't want to try anal sex, the sight of Helen's sphincter stretched smooth and taut around her father's penis was incredibly stimulating. Eric clicked away, getting some of the extreme close-ups that were his trademark.

"Show her who's the Daddy." B whispered in Parry's ear. "Fuck her hard. She loves it."

Parry was in seventh heaven: A lifelong ambition was being fulfilled under the kinkiest circumstances imaginable.

"Fuck me like you mean it." Helen gasped, urging Parry on too.

"See!" B whispered. "Give the slut what she needs: an ass full of Daddy's special sauce."

Parry was like a man possessed. The bed rocked as he thrust frantically into Helen. I'd never seen him so keyed up, even last night. Helen was yelling obscenities and clearly climaxing as Parry groaned and ejaculated inside her, his frenetic motion slamming to a halt as he clung to her hips for support and panted for breath.

I thought that was it for Parry's anal adventure but as he pulled out of our daughter B made a b-line for his penis, taking him into her mouth without hesitation. Eric must have been paying more attention to me than I realized because he noticed my shock and moved quickly to my side.

"C'mon Meg." Eric drew me to my feet and led me to the bedroom door. "Let's go to your room."

I followed mutely to the door, slightly grossed out but totally transfixed by B's oral antics: She'd moved from Parry's penis to Helen's bottom now, lapping at the semen oozing out of my daughter's bowels. Although I'd seen this before – on one of the videos Helen showed me – to see it happening in my presence, with Parry's semen, was… shocking.

As Eric drew me along the corridor toward my own bedroom, I found my voice. "Eric, I…"

"Shh." He spun round, drawing me into his arms and silencing any possible objections with his open mouth on mine. His magnificent penis was hard all the way down my thigh and reminded me what I'd decided a few hours ago at the breakfast table. "Not a word." He finished kissing me – though I remained thoroughly kissed for quite some time – and drew me, unresisting, into my own room, onto my own bed and into his arms again.

Eric was a surprisingly gentle lover: surprising because he was so young and obviously energetic; because that heroically proportioned penis of his should not have been comfortable to accommodate and most surprising because I knew the two girls he regularly beds are very lively.

But Eric took his time, touching me in all the right places and ever so gently easing himself between my legs. He didn't talk much, but kept looking into my eyes, voicelessly checking I was ok with what he was doing: Like my nails raking his back weren't a clue.

Inside me, he did feel huge, but not uncomfortably so, except when I thought he would push right through my cervix. The faintest gasp halted his progress and after that I just felt wonderfully full of my virile young lover. His finesse was as shocking and as delightful as when I first saw a Chinese chef carve a swan out of an apple with a cleaver.

I started to climax steadily; wave after wave of my orgasm broke against the rock that was Eric until the tide receded. Eric let me rest a moment, never ceasing in his caresses but only skirting the edges of my erogenous zones. As soon as my breathing steadied, he resumed his assault on my senses and the tide came in again, soaking the juncture of our bodies. Again Eric paused only slightly before upping the tempo, sending seismic tremors through my whole body that built to a crescendo with the eruption of his seed inside me, boiling from his penis like lava. I screamed in ecstasy as the tsunami of my final climax crashed down on me, my body arching off the bed, under Eric's weight before collapsing back, slick with perspiration, gasping for air and sobbing quietly, overwhelmed by my own body's reaction.