Things to Do with My Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Day at the mall furthers the adventure.
3.4k words
4.23
47.3k
4
0

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 05 -- Shop 'Til You Drop

It seemed like it took forever for Sunday to arrive. What made it worse was that I had not heard from Emma since her voicemail after I left her office. If plans had changed, I was unaware, which could certainly lead to utter disappointment. As I lay in bed Sunday morning thinking of all the things that could have derailed today's plans, I began to panic.

Rather than torture myself with my mind, I decided to get up and do something. I hopped in the shower and got ready for my day. As I dried and dressed, my cell phone went off, indicating a voicemail. I was pretty sure I knew who it was, but I worried a little about the content of the message. I picked up the phone and played the message.

"Hey stud," Emma's voice began. "Today is the big day. Meet me at the mall in Linden at 1pm. I will be at the bar. Don't be late."

Linden was 90 minutes away by car, which was good since we would be much less likely to run into anyone we know there. The mall there was very large, with lots of stores. It was perfect for her to keep me running around. I had a small lunch and then headed out the door, bound for Linden.

The ride seemed slower than normal. My mind raced to thoughts of Emma and our past encounters. She was amazing and very much in control of this entire situation. I also spent some time thinking of Penny, wondering how that portion of this puzzle would unfold. What did Emma have in mind for Penny and me? I was a complete scatterbrain, drifting off on all sorts of tangents of thought and possibility.

I shook off the daydreams as I exited the highway. I made a left into the mall complex and made my way around to Macy's. I parked my car and headed into the store, starting to try to piece together in my mind what Emma had planned for today. I guess this was part of the adventure of the day. And so it began.

I walked through Macy's and into the mall. I made the quick left turn and went into Rudy's Pub. Being that it was mid-afternoon on a Sunday and it was not football season, the bar only had a few patrons. Lucky for me, Emma was one of the few.

I instantly caught sight of her. She was sitting on a stool at the bar, talking to a tall, muscular guy. She was sitting on the stool facing this guy, with her right leg crossed over her left. There was a drink in front of her on the bar; no doubt he had purchased it for her. She looked great, as usual. I stood there, for a moment or two, and just took in the sight of her. She was wearing a red blazer and matching skirt with a white blouse and red high heel open-toe sandals. She looked hot; no wonder this guy bought her a drink.

I snapped back to reality and walked over to where she sitting. As I approached, she did not break her ongoing on conversation, nor did she acknowledge me presence. I wanted to see where she was going with this, so I sat on the stool next to her and waited.

The guy she was talking to was running his game hard, telling how hot she was and how he would love to take her to lunch. Emma toyed with him, showing him her wedding band and reminding him that she was spoken for. He was persistent, asking her to just give him a chance to show her a good time. Finally, after about 15 minutes of banter between the two of them and never seeming to notice that I was there, Emma hopped off her barstool and was ready to leave the bar.

"Are you sure you won't reconsider," the tall man asked Emma. "I would go to great lengths to please a woman as beautiful as you."

The look on her face showed that she was no longer in a playful mood and her inner slut was about to come out.

"Well," Emma replied, "what man wouldn't?"

"A bit full of yourself, aren't you," he asked, seeming somewhat angry.

"Do you think I am wrong," she questioned him.

"You are not wrong," I interjected.

"No one asked you, pal," he snorted at me. He seemed pissed now.

"So, why don't you buy me lunch," Emma inquired of me.

"Sorry, I already ate," I fired back, slightly cold yet playful.

"Fuck you," the tall man growled at Emma.

"That's a great idea," she replied, smiling at him.

Just as his face started to lighten up, Emma turned to me and asked, "So how about it? Why don't you take me someplace and fuck the shit out of me?"

She then walked over to me and kissed me passionately. She blatantly began rubbing my cock for him to see while she made out with me.

"Now, let's go," she commanded. Without any hesitation I stood up and followed her out of the bar. As we reached to door of the bar to head back into the mall, I looked back at the tall man. His face was beat red and he was staring a hole through me. I waved at him as the door closed behind me.

"So, what are we shopping for today," I asked as I followed her through the mall.

"That was very well played," she complimented me, referring to the scene in the pub. "Today we are shopping for a new outfit for me to wear to my corporate party on Friday night. I'm looking for something sexy but appropriate."

"Ok, that sounds easy enough," I established.

"Oh, I plan to have some fun with you along the way," she admitted.

"I was hoping that was the case," I confirmed.

"I want you like what I wear since you will have to see me in it all evening," she continued.

"I am not sure that I follow you," I confessed.

"Let me spell it out for you," she divulged. "You will be in attendance at our corporate party on Friday night as well. You will be going as Penny's date for the evening. So be sure and rent a tux this week. Penny is really looking forward to this and so am I."

I did not know what to say. I was in shock. I also could not wait for Friday night. I prayed I would get to fuck Penny. Emma had mentioned it before and I had not stopped thinking about it. If Penny was anywhere near the slut that Emma was, I was in for one amazing evening, not to mention being able to watch Emma's sexy ass all night in her corporate element. Life was good.

"Ok stud, stop daydreaming," Emma said, bringing me back to reality. "Let's go shopping."

She turned and headed for the first store. I followed her eagerly. She walked down the mall until she hit a high-end ladies fashion store. She entered and began looking through the dresses on the rack. I stayed at one side of the store as Emma perused the merchandise. She picked up two dresses, a black one and a red one and she headed for the dressing room. As she was about to disappear into the dressing room she turned back to look at me. She motioned with her index finger for me come over to her. I walked to wear she was and she continued into dressing room.

I stood waiting at the entrance to the dressing room as Emma was inside changing. I wondered which dress she would try on first. She did not make me wait long, as she emerged in the black dress first. She looked amazing. It was a black halter dress that fell barely to mid-thigh. The top showed just enough of her cleavage to be appropriate at a corporate function. I was breathless and getting instantly hard.

"So," she questioned, "is this the one?"

"You are breathtaking," I told her.

"Let's see what you think of the other one, then," she declared.

With that, she returned into the dressing room and I was again alone with my thoughts. As I waited the thought of this corporate party kept creeping into my mind. I was going to be Penny's date, but Emma would be there. Would her husband, Jack, be with her? Would I get to fuck Penny? Would I get to fuck Emma as well? Would Jack feel the heat between us?

Emma reemerged from the dressing room and snapped me back to reality once again. This time she was wearing the red dress she had taken in with her. She looked perfect in it. It was a red spaghetti-strap dress that was just shorter than the black one she had on earlier. Her red heel sandals matched it perfectly. I very badly wanted to ravage her in it right there.

"Like it," she asked.

"Very much," I answered.

"I am not sure," she confessed. "Let me think about it."

Emma then returned to the dressing room. I stood there thinking about how amazing she looked in both dresses. I was hard as a rock and wondered what on earth she had planned to do next. She emerged from the dressing room in her own cloths and walked right past me and out of the store without a word. I knew to follow her.

We proceeded further through the mall, mostly window shopping. She then turned into the largest shoe store in the mall. As I followed I watched her ass wiggle from side to side, wishing I could grab it with both hands. I loved her entire body.

Emma looked through the hundreds of pairs of high heels on display, trying to find ones to her liking. She ended up selecting two pairs and handing me the boxes. She then found a quiet corner of the store to sit and try them on. She sat and stuck out her leg for me to remove the sexy shoes she was already wearing.

I knelt in front of her and undid the ankle strap on her right shoe. I then slid it off her foot. It was at this point I became aware that she was wearing flesh colored stockings. They felt very smooth against her skin as I rubber her calf. I carefully lowered her right leg and lifted her left. I removed the shoe on her left foot and set her left leg back down as well.

I reached over for the first box she selected. I opened it to find a pair of black studded pumps with a 5 inch heel. My cock was throbbing in my pants looking at the shoes she selected. I removed the shoes from the box and slid them gently onto her feet. I stepped back and allowed her to stand in them. She looked phenomenal. I wanted to fuck her right there and cum all over those sexy shoes.

Emma sat back down and I returned to my position on one knee in front of her. I reached for her right foot to remove the black studded heel, but before I could she extended her leg and began massaging my cock through my pants with the point of her pump. She was driving me crazy doing for a short time before planting her heeled foot on my knee for the shoe to be removed.

As I was doing this, I felt her shift in her chair. I looked up to see her legs spread wide. I looked under her red skirt to see the tops of flesh colored stockings and the pink lips of her pussy. She was not wearing any panties. I just about came in pants staring at her bare shaved twat. I wanted to dive right in there and start licking it, but we were in public.

I somehow snapped back to reality and removed the shoes she had on. I returned them to their box and reached for the second pair she had chosen. I lifted the top of the box to find a pair of gold peep-toe pumps with and ankle strap. As I began to slide on the right shoe I stared back up at Emma's beautiful pussy. I had a great deal of trouble get the ankle strap on because I could not concentrate. I finished putting both shoes on her and again backed up so she could stand.

As she stood she pulled me to her. She grabbed my hair and pulled my ear to her lips. She gently bit my earlobe and then whispered "I know you would love cum all over these shoes, so I might come back and get them later this week."

She then sat back down and extended her leg, indicated I should remove the shoes. I carefully removed both shoes and returned them to their box. I then replaced her red sandals on her feet while continuously stealing extended glances at her beautiful hole. I wanted her now more than I could comprehend.

She stood up, grabbed her purse and headed for the exit of the store. I followed, walking a little slower with my concrete rod in my pants creating a distinct distraction for me. I was mesmerized as I followed her. She walked through the people in front of her and came to a stop in front of the lesser of the two lingerie stores in the mall.

"Last stop," she announced as she head into the store.

The store was empty, aside from the sales girl and the young lady behind the counter. Emma walked around the store, checking things out. I trailed, about 4 steps behind her, just watching in amazement.

"Can I help you find anything," the salesgirl asked Emma.

"I hope so," Emma responded. "I want to find something to drive that man completely out of his mind." She was pointing at me as she said it.

"Well then, I think I have just the thing for you," the salesgirl replied. "You come with me," she said to Emma, motioning for Emma to follow her, "and you stay here," she said pointing back at me.

I didn't move an inch. I watched them disappear into the dressing room area. I stood waiting, my mind racing. I thought of Emma's bare pussy under her skirt. I thought of Friday night and hopefully getting to fuck Penny. I thought of how hard my cock was right that moment and how I would love to pop my wad all over Emma right now.

I was so immersed in intense sexual thoughts that I failed to notice the salesgirl return from the dressing room area. She walked up to me and planted her index finger in my chest, which instantly snapped me back to the present.

"You are one lucky dude," the salesgirl declared.

"Why do you say that," I questioned, searching for specifics.

"She looks amazing right now and she is waiting for you," she said, pointing towards the dressing room area.

I took two steps towards the dressing room area and stopped. I turned back and looked directly at the salesgirl. I pointed at myself and then at the dressing room area, silently asking if I should be headed that way. She simply nodded her head repeatedly, indicating that I should go.

I cautiously stepped through the door into the dressing room area. I looked around and could find no revealing sign of which of the dressing rooms Emma was actually in.

"Emma," I called out in a light voice.

"Last one on the right, stud," she reacted.

I walked over and opened the last door on the right. There sat Emma on the little bench-seat in the dressing room, looking as sexually inviting as I have ever seen any woman look. She had on a red corset outlined in black lace with garters that were attached to black fishnet stockings and her red high heels sandals. Her legs were wide open and her bare cunt was starring at me. I was in shock and awe.

She motioned with her index finger for me to come to her. I stepped towards her and she rose to meet me. I put my arms around her and she reached behind me and shut the door to the small dressing room. She then spun me around so her back was to the door and she reached back to lock it. I stood there staring at her intently.

"I guess you like what you see," she commented, looking directly at the engorged bulge in my pants.

"More than words can say," I responded.

"We have to be quick," she instructed.

"Are you serious," I asked her. "You want to go for it right here?"

"I gave that salesgirl a $100 to give us sometime alone in here," she revealed. "So drop your pants and sit."

I did as I was told, undoing my belt and dropping my pants to the floor. I stood there in the purple satin thong Emma had given me at her office earlier that week. She reached down and grabbed my cock through the satin material. A large wet spot formed on the front of them. I grabbed the back of her head and kissed her neck. She stopped me and knelt down in front of me. She removed my shoes, pants and the panties. She then grabbed my dick and jammed it into her mouth, slobbering all over it. She spit on it repeatedly and sucked it hard and fast for only a moment.

She then stood up and pushed me down onto the bench-seat. I sat there, staring at her, my erect cock ready to explode. Emma turned around and with her back to me she stepped over me and straddled my rod. She slowly lowered herself down onto my pole. Her pussy was soaking wet and my cock slid into her with ease.

Once I was inside her she went right to work. She started riding me as fast and as hard as she could. She bounced up and down on my cock as my balls smashed into her clit over and over again. I reached around and grabbed her beautiful tits. I fondled them as she bounced up and down on my dick. The heat and friction were intense and I could not hold out long.

"Pull my hair," she moaned.

I did as I was told and I reached up and yanked her blonde hair as hard as I could. The harder I pulled the harder she would crash into my lap. She groaned in delight and that was all I could take. I erupted inside her. I sent wave after wave of hot, white cum into her box. She slowed her bouncing with each stream of jizz I dumped into her. She then slowed to a grind to make that every drop of my juice was extracted into her. She then stopped for a moment and then went back to being all business.

"Ok, I need to get dressed, pay and get home," she stated.

She then stood up, allowing my cock to fall out of her. She stepped off me and put on the satin purple thong I had worn. I sat there motionless until she motivated me to move.

"You need to get dressed and get going, stud," she commanded.

I stood, moved around her in the tiny space and put on my pants. I then put on my shoes quickly and waited.

"Don't wait for me," Emma imposed. "I will call you this week with the details for the party on Friday night. Don't forget to get a tux."

Emma then unlocked the door and pushed me out into the small hallway between all the dressing rooms. I slowly walked out of the dressing room area and headed out of the store. The salesgirl gave me a very big smile on my way out.

I walked through the mall and into the parking structure. As I pulled out of the mall and got back on the highway, I thought, Friday night can't get here soon enough.