Things to Do with My Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you not put this puzzle together," she wondered aloud. "You are not the only person Emma is fucking. You are her boy toy, but I am her baby girl."

I was a little surprised, mostly by Penny's blunt nature about the situation.

"Well, thank you again for this evening," I commented.

I walked over to her and kissed her on the cheek. She smiled and I headed for the door. I opened the door and was about to exit, when her voice stopped me.

"Don't you want to know," she pondered at me.

"Know what," I retorted simply.

"If I enjoyed to tonight," she declared.

"I figured if you did, you would have told me," I revealed.

"Well, just so you know, you were the best man I have ever had," she admitted. "Emma said I would enjoy letting you cum on my shoes, but I did not know I would enjoy it as much as I did."

"I am sure I enjoyed more than you," I confidently replied.

"Probably, but it's gonna take Emma a while to lick all the juices from my pussy thanks to it," she blurted out.

"Tell her I said thanks and enjoy the rest of your night," I calmly reacted.

"I will have you again," she declared.

"Anytime your boss says it's ok," I confirmed.

I left the room, hearing the door shut behind me as I headed down the hall.

12