Things to Do with My Slut Ch. 14

Story Info
Emma gives him a fantasy.
3.2k words
4.22
37.4k
6
0

Part 14 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14 – Christmas Present

The holiday season was upon us. Last's week's encounter with Emma at Portobello's was still fresh in my mind, as was the next morning when she surprised me at home. I assumed with the recent back-to-back encounters, coupled with the hectic nature of the season, that Emma would not be calling me until some point after the New Year. It is nice to be wrong sometimes.

I had left work early on that Wednesday and was trolling the mall, shopping for people on my list. When my cell rang, I was stunned to Emma's number in the caller id. I answered quickly, wondering what she had cooked up for me this time.

"Happy Holidays," I answered the phone.

"It's gonna be," she replied with a giggle. "Did you get me a present yet?"

"I am shopping as we speak," I admitted.

"Well, don't worry about shopping for me, I am going away," she revealed. "I am taking the family and my sister to Hawaii for Christmas."

"That should be a wonderful way to spend the holidays," I said. "I hope you all have a great time."

"Don't think I have forgotten about you," she continued. "I have a special present for you."

"I am not even going to ask," I stated. "Just give me my orders."

"Don't be so matter-of-fact about it," she chastised me. "I can change the game at any time, so don't ever let me think you are satisfied."

"My most sincere apologies," I offered.

"Now, as for your present," she resumed, "it's Friday night. Leave work and head to my sister Vivian's condo. I will email you the directions."

"I can hardly wait," I replied. "Thank you for thinking of me."

"Don't over think this one," she warned followed by her usual hang-up.

I finished shopping and headed home. I glided through the next two days, though as late afternoon arrived on Friday, I began to worry somewhat. I had not heard from Emma since our conversation earlier in the week and no directions had been sent to me. She was as calculating as she was hot, and she kept me guessing. I wondered if she had actually forgotten, not likely, or if she was just torturing me, which was always the case.

At 4:45pm I received an email from Emma. It contained the directions to Vivian's condo and instructions to leave the office at 5pm sharp with my cell phone on. I read the note several times, to ensure I complied 100% with her orders.

I left work promptly at 5pm, as Emma's email instructed. I headed directly to Vivian's place with no stops in between. I was getting anxious to get there and was lost in my thoughts as I drove. I was so lost that the ringing of my cell phone startled me greatly. I looked down at the phone and saw that it was Emma calling. I wondered what twist she was about to put on this evening.

"Hello hot stuff," I said in a very cocky tone as I answered her call.

"I take it you are on your way to Vivian's," she replied.

"As instructed," I confirmed.

"That's very good," she complimented. "Vivian says hello."

"So you two are together now," I pressed.

"Of course," she confirmed. "I told you I was taking her with us to Hawaii. The flight leaves in 45 minutes."

Hearing that I became instantly confused and my heart sank heavily. If her flight left in 45 minutes then there was no possible way she was at Vivian's condo, nor was Vivian. I all of the sudden wondered what this "present" was. What could it be if Emma was not involved? I was a little nervous.

"I take it you are not part of my present," I wondered aloud to her.

"Not this time, stud," she confirmed.

"You certainly have me guessing, as usual," I admitted.

"Enjoy your present," she said as she ended the call.

As I put my cell phone down on the seat next me, I was in a complete haze. I pulled into the parking lot of Vivian's complex and parked. In an almost zombie-like state I exited my car and proceeded up the walk, all the way to the door of Vivian's unit. I had no idea what to expect.

As I approached her door, I noticed something hanging on it. At first I thought it might be a holiday decoration of some sort, but as I drew closer to it, I recognized it to be a key on a string. Obviously, I assumed it was the key to the door, so I removed it from the hook it was hanging on and tried it in the lock.

Success, the door unlocked and I entered Vivian's home, quite cautiously. It was a small, one-bedroom unit on the ground level. As I made my way through the door, the place was silent. I walked through the front hall, past the kitchen and dining room, which we both dark and empty. I made my way into the living room, where a small light on one of the end tables was on. Under the light was a note, which I collected and read:

Your present is in the bedroom. If you go in there, you cannot leave until you have completed the instructions that you will be given. Decide carefully. Emma

I wasted no time in deciding that I was going in the bedroom. I reached the door and slowly turned the handle. I entered unassumingly to find quite a site. There, standing in front of Vivian's bed were Nikki and Penny. Both were dressed to kill. Nikki had on a white blazer and matching white skirt. She also had on white, fishnet stocking and white, patent-leather open-toed heels with an ankle strap. Penny had on a black blazer and skirt suit, with black fishnets and black, patent-leather heels. I was instantly aroused. As my dick started to swell in my pants, Nikki handed me another note, which read:

Ok, so you decided to accept your presents. Here is the deal, they are yours. But, in order to receive you also have to give. As your presents to them, you will give each of them two hot, sticky, gooey loads of cum. I don't care where you give it to them, let them decide. You are not allowed to leave until you have completed these instructions. If you leave before then, there will be consequences.

I had no idea what to say or think. I put the note on the dresser and stared at Penny and Nikki for a long moment, taking in how gorgeous they looked.

"I guess Emma left you two in charge," I said to them.

"Of course she did," Penny replied.

The two of them approached me slowly. They began to undress me gingerly. Penny removed my shirt while Nikki undid my belt and let my pants fall to the floor. Nikki continued, removing my pants, socks and boxers. I stood in front of these two beauties completely naked and rock hard.

"I think we are now overdressed," Penny playfully giggled to Nikki.

"Let's fix that," Nikki responded in her best vixen-like tone.

My cock was throbbing as I watched Nikki remove Penny's blazer, under which she was just wearing a bra, with no blouse. Nikki then bent down and unzipped Penny's skirt, which she let fall to the floor. Penny was only wearing the thigh-high fishnet stockings underneath her skirt, so her smooth, shaved pussy was now in full view.

Penny then returned the favor by removing Nikki's blazer, under which she was wearing nothing. Her breasts were gorgeous and my cock continued to throb, although I new I needed to wait before doing anything about it. Penny continued by rubbing her hands all over Nikki's ass as she slid her skirt down and helped Nikki step out of it. Nikki also had no panties on, though her sexy, white, fishnet stockings were attached to a lace, white garter-belt, the site of which almost made me cum on the spot.

Nikki walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. She spread her legs wide so her pussy was in full view to me. Penny walked over to me and stepped behind me. She had her left hand on my left shoulder as she leaned into me and nibbled on my right earlobe.

"We have decided the rules," Penny whispered in my ear. "We are going to take turns. I am going to decide where you give Nikki her loads, and she is going to decide where you give me mine. That sounds fair, doesn't it?"

"That sounds extremely fair," I agreed.

Penny then reached around my midsection with her right arm and stroked my cock 3 or 4 times gently, releasing a fountain of precum from the tip.

"It doesn't seem like it's gonna take long to get the first one out of you," Penny remarked. "The only problem we have is who gets to go first?"

"A coin-flip perhaps," I suggested.

"FUCK THAT" Nikki declared. "I am getting the first one."

"You don't have to be so angry about it," Penny said to her softly.

"And you don't have to be so lusty about it," Nikki replied.

"Nikki's cranky," Penny announced to me. "Let's let her go first."

Penny then led me over to the edge of the bed where Nikki was sitting. I stood in front of Nikki and didn't say a word. Penny crawled onto the bed and knelt directly behind Nikki. Penny began to give Nikki a shoulder massage and Nikki quickly got worked up.

"Ok Penny, where is the first one going," Nikki questioned.

"Your first one is going all over you beautiful tits," Penny revealed.

"I was hoping you would say that," Nikki countered.

Nikki then stepped off the bed and dropped to her knees in front of me. She grabbed my cock in her right hand and began stroking it. She spit on it several times to lubricate and she turned up the speed of her jerk. My cock was spewing precum like a garden-hose, which was further lubricating my shaft in Nikki's hand.

Nikki then began to jerk me off violently fast. As she worked on me at a furious pace, I looked up and saw Penny lying on the bed with two fingers in her cunt. She was ramming herself at the same pace Nikki was wailing away on my rod. It did not take long at all as my balls tensed and Nikki aimed my cockhead at her chest. She kept railing my pole as I erupted. I spewed long, thick, heavy streams of cum all over her tits. I was spraying like a sprinkler-head as she kept up the insane pace. Finally, when I had dumped what felt like a gallon of goo on her chest, Nikki stopped.

Nikki stood up, her chest bathed in my goo. She lay back on the bed and Penny crawled over to her. Penny quickly began sucking Nikki's gorgeous tits and licking all my man-batter off of them. I watched in amazement as my cock swelled again to a granite-like state. Nikki loved the tongue-bathing her boobs were receiving.

When Penny finished cleaning Nikki off, she laid back and stared at me.

"Ok blondie, where's my first one going," Penny requested of Nikki.

"Penny, you are my favorite little slut," Nikki commented. "Your first one is going in your tight little ass."

"Make sure you fill her up, stud," Nikki commanded me.

I wasted no time climbing onto the bed and flipping Penny onto her stomach. She eagerly raised her ass into the air to greet me. I settled in behind her and pressed my cockhead to her anus. I began slowly pushing my pole into Penny's ass while Nikki moved around in front of Penny and put Penny's face in her snatch.

I continued inserting my shaft into Penny's rectum while she was lapping at Nikki's clit. I was watching Penny eat Nikki's pussy when I felt my full length inside her. I eased back and inserted myself again. Penny began rocking her hips to meet my cock as she was munching on Nikki's box.

I grabbed her hips and began thrusting harder and harder. Nikki looked me directly in the eyes while I was fucking Penny's ass. I pumped harder and harder each time I plowed into Penny. Penny was moaning wildly as she licked Nikki's pussy.

"Fuck her harder," Nikki yelled at me.

I heard that and really went wild. I dug my fingers into Penny's hips and began railing her with violent intensity. I rammed into her ass as hard as I could. I slammed into her over and over with every ounce of energy that I had. Penny screamed loudly as fucked her. I was dying to climax and fill her anus with my juices.

"CUM IN MY ASS," Penny screamed.

Hearing that, as if on command, my nuts tensed up and I began to shoot semen into her bunghole. I thrust my cock completely inside of her and held it there as her tight bottom milked stream after stream out of me. I poured my batter into her with no remorse.

When I was spent, I withdrew my rod and lay back on the bed. Penny didn't move. She remained with her ass in the air and her face in Nikki's twat. Penny was panting as she licked Nikki's slit. Nikki then stood up off the bed and glared at me.

"I am ready for my second one," Nikki proclaimed.

I was not sure that I was ready.

"Give me a second to think," Penny said as she rolled onto her back and moved next to me.

Penny then put her hand on my cock and began to gently stroke it. She looked at me lustfully.

"I know what you want," Penny declared, still looking at me.

Penny then got up from the bed and walked over to Nikki. She pushed Nikki onto the bed and onto her back. Penny then parted Nikki's legs and began licking her pussy again. Penny kissed down Nikki's thigh and her calf. Penny kissed Nikki's foot in her sexy heel. Penny licked up and down the shoe, along the arch and across the top. Penny licked Nikki's toes through the open-toe on her shoe.

I was rock hard again watching all this. My cock was throbbing seeing Penny lick that shoe. Nikki leaned back and closed her eyes.

"Nikki's second load is going on her shoes," Penny confirmed.

I stood up off the bed and made my way around to where Nikki was laying. I moved Penny out of the way and spread Nikki's legs wide, placing each of them over one of my shoulders. I pressed my cock to her hole and sighed. I entered her soaked pussy with ease and began rocking in and out of her immediately.

Penny climbed back onto the bed and knelt above Nikki's face. Nikki began licking Penny's pussy as I rocked in and out of her. I used Nikki's thighs to pull her to me as I fucked her sweet spot. Nikki's pussy juices flooded around my rod. I wanted to fuck her forever. I continued to rock in and out of Nikki's pussy, enjoying it immensely.

"Quit playing games and fuck her like you mean it," Penny scolded me.

Penny grabbed Nikki's ankles from off my shoulders and pulled them to her, raising and exposing Nikki's twat to me completely. I grabbed Nikki's waist and began impaling her repeatedly. I thrust my engorged rod into her juice filled box over and over. I pumped harder and harder as my cock throbbed. My dick began to swell and I felt my load coming. Penny sensed it as well and she pushed me back, allowing my cock to fall out of Nikki's cunt. Penny presented Nikki's open-toed heels to me as I grabbed my rod and exploded all over them. I shot several short, thick streams onto Nikki's sexy shoes.

As I stood there, spent, Penny began licking my cum off Nikki's shoes. Penny lapped up my juices as if she were dying of thirst. Penny licked Nikki's toes and shoes clean while Nikki's continued to lick Penny's box. I stood and watched for several moments, unable to imagine what could possibly be next.

"It's my turn," Penny reminded us as she rolled off of Nikki.

Nikki sat up and stared at Penny.

"Ok slut, your second one is going on your pretty little face," Nikki sneered at Penny in a playful manner.

Penny got off the bed and walked over to me. She knelt in front of me and rammed my half-soft cock into her mouth. She began licking and sucking it quickly. Penny then deep throated my increasingly hard pole several time. It felt amazing. I ran my hand through her hair as I glared at Nikki, who was still on the bed finger-fucking herself aggressively. Nikki had three fingers buried inside herself as Penny continued to swallow my dick. I was in heaven.

"I know you have one good load left in you," Nikki acknowledged. "Come on; put it all over pretty Penny's face."

I closed my eyes as Penny engulfed my pole. I could feel precum leaking into Penny's mouth as she sucked me off. Penny then deep throated me again several time. I could swear my cockhead touched the back of her throat. I was swelling.

Penny then licked down the shaft of my cock and began to suck my scrotum. As she did this she jerked my pole fiercely. I started to tense and Penny leaned her head back.

"Cover my face with cum," Penny begged me.

I did as she asked, blowing stream after stream of thick milk onto her pretty face. I covered her eyes and cheeks with my load. With every stream that hit her I wanted to cum again and again.

I stepped back, completely done. I stared at Penny, her face completely covered in thick spunk. I wanted to fuck her again right then. My cock started to swell and I was ready to go.

"I guess its Nikki's turn now," I announced.

"Guess again," Nikki retorted as she stood up off the bed.

Nikki walked over to Penny and began kissing her on the mouth. Nikki then licked the cum off Penny's face, returning the favor of cleaning her. Nikki collected all the cum off Penny's face in her mouth and then stood over Penny. Penny leaned her head back and opened her mouth. Nikki then slowly let all the cum in her mouth run down her chin and drip into Penny's mouth. Penny then swallowed the mouthful of spunk. It was possibly the sexiest thing I have ever seen.

"Ok stud, time for you to go," Nikki instructed.

"You ladies aren't up for any more," I replied, not wanting this to end.

"Emma's rules, you're done," Penny interjected.

I wanted to stay, but I knew they were right. Emma's rules were binding. I collected my cloths and exited the bedroom. I dressed in silence in the living room and left without another word.