Think About Icebergs: Their Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still shaking with laughter when his mouth settled around her pussy and he heard her gasp with delight as her hips levitated off the bed toward his mouth. Swiveling on her snatch he moved over her, his cock and balls now dangling within easy reach of her hands and mouth. He groaned his delight when she took full and immediate advantage, swallowing his cock to the root. He could feel the muscles at the back of her throat working around the crown of his penis and had to consciously restrain himself from trying either to plunge deeper or to withdraw so she wouldn't choke. He knew by now that she enjoyed giving him head and she wouldn't put herself in harm's way to do it. Unlike some he knew, he took no pleasure in having a woman gagging on his shaft.

Realizing she was directing her attention to the crown now, while she caught her breath, he turned his attention back to the beautiful sight laid out before him. Her sex was swollen and still pulsing from her last orgasm as he bent his head to love her. Nuzzling her with his nose, he buried his face deep in her pussy. Not shower 'fresh' but still relatively clean from this morning's shower - just a hint of musk and sweat from working in the garden. Tracing her lips with his fingers first, he followed close behind with his tongue, sucking in each lip briefly and nibbling it lightly. Her moan of pleasure, coming as it did with her mouth wrapped warmly around him, caused his head to swim briefly and curled his toes. Her touch on his sack told him all he needed to know about how close he was to cumming. His balls were rock hard, solid against his groin and the drawing sensation he was feeling was....

"Not gonna be long sweetheart," he warned.

"Mmmmmhhhmmm!"

She nodded happily, never stopping, and he buried his face again, fingers thrusting deeply as he gave himself over to her. The muffled shout that issued from between her thighs gave barely an instant's warning before the first hot jet hit the back of her throat. Swallowing as quickly as possible she stopped, retaining one scant mouthful and tapping Max on the shoulder. When he turned to look at her she simply winked and crooked her finger in a 'come hither' gesture.

As the young man settled back on the pillows along side her, she smiled broadly and bent to kiss him, still silent. But as his mouth opened below hers and her tongue found his, he also found the cum 'surprise' she'd been holding for him. Sucking her tongue hard for a moment, he shuddered beneath her, goosebumps rising on his skin.

Wrapping his arms tightly around her and kissing her back deeply he teased, "DAMN, woman! You never cease to surprise me.... You are a VERY bad girl!"

Her eyes flared and smoldered as she replied, "Well then, maybe you should spank me...."

His blue eyes darkened dangerously, "Maybe I should..."

One eyebrow arched over an eye now black as onyx, "If you think you can, well then just go ahead and...."

Max thought later that she was probably about to say 'try', but she was reckoning without the past few weeks of swinging hammers and hauling shingles, loading and unloading pickups full of alfalfa bales and feed bags, and the myriad other chores that he'd been doing. Without giving it much thought he flipped her onto her belly, pulling her toward the foot of the bed in order to get better grip on her. She wiggled and giggled briefly but the second his hand connected with her ass she yelped sharply, realizing he was in earnest about the spanking. A short, more serious struggled ensued without any appreciable result. The palm of his right hand continued to rain down on the unprotected skin of her bottom, alternating cheeks, while his left arm held her tightly pinned.

The dusky skin of her ass initially turned white with each blow, perfectly outlining each hand print, before turning a bright and rosy red. The well-placed mirror above the cedar chest also reflected a side-effect he was finding fascinating. His initial fear that she would turn on him (or perhaps have Clayton and friends kick his ass) was abating somewhat in the face what he was seeing. It seemed that with every blow to her behind, her vulva swelled that much more. Her snatch was as rosy red as her ass, and freely dripping honey down her thighs.

As for Alli, she was amazed, and somewhat humiliated, that she was getting so turned on. She thought part of her reaction might be a normal physiological response to the increased blood flow and nerve stimulation occurring in 'that area'. She also suspected that part of her response was a subconscious reaction to Max taking such a firm lead in their relationship...with her. Throughout so much of her life she was required to remain fully and tightly in control and in command - of herself and of the situation around her. And as a single parent she WAS the sole authority and head of the household. She had grown more comfortable in the role over the years - it had never grown less exhausting.

Additionally, despite being 20 years older, all of her training, as a female, a nurse, and a Native American was to submit - to parents, doctors, tribal leadership and tribe - for all their discussions about having an equal partnership, it was not a role she was completely comfortable with yet. But THIS, coming from Max, was not only a delightful surprise, it was also delightfully....she had to admit it, erotic. The best was yet to come as she was about to discover...

Max ran a tender hand over her hot buttocks, the coolness of his skin against the heat of hers further inflaming her senses. He was still entranced with her reflection in the mirror - the pink and rose colors of her cunt, the tightly furled rosebud of her anus 'winking' with every shift of her weight, and the rounded slopes of her ass showing his hand prints in bright, hot red. Dropping to his knees behind her he took another last appreciative look before burying his face against her again. Sliding his tongue up and over the hooded pearl of her clit, he pierced her deeply several times.

A deep groan of pleasure ghosted up from the depths of the bed where Alli had buried her head between her arms. Her back arched and she raised on tiptoes trying to find a way to force her sex closer to Max's mouth. Sliding two fingers into her sopping sex he feathered his thumb across her clitoris. She was rising against him, trying to fuck his hand and face. Her hands were tightly clenched in the bed linens, knuckles white with muscle strain. Raising up on his heels slightly he rimmed her with the tip of his tongue, enjoying her immediate bucking response, and the way her muscles clamped down, milking his fingers.

"Sweeeeet Jeeeezzuss FUCK!"

Alli's cry was not in the least muffled by the pillow clenched tightly between her teeth. She was nearly sobbing now as Max got to his feet behind her. He was grinning fiercely. His cock fully erect and aching for release again. He pressed against the mouth of her vagina, just sliding the sensitive head between her swollen wet lips. Leaning forward over her back he asked -

"My prize sweetheart?"

"YESSSS!" was her hissed reply.

"All mine?"

"Oh GAWD....YES, baby!"

He drove home into her in one thrust.

"Is that what you like?"

"Oh....FUCK yes!"

He chuckled, "Potty mouth! Is my baby girl hot?"

"Yesss..."

Withdrawing nearly completely before pressing home again he teased, "Is there anything you want, sweetie?"

"Oh, MAX! FUCK me!...PLEASE...Just, FUCK me..."

Still slowly sliding almost out of her pussy before thrusting back into her as hard and deep as possible, his hands also danced over the areas of her body within reach. One hand below her stroked her clit while his other thumb pressed steadily against her anus. He was unsurprised when the tight ring of tissue gave way and with his thumb buried in the tight, hot tunnel of her rectum, he could feel her begin to spasm against him as she came again.

Alli was babbling now, "Oh gawd....NO, don't....oh YESSSS.....Don't...don't...don't stop...YES, baby, DON'T STOP, OH FUCK YES!"

He leaned over her back again, "I know what you REALLY want...little slut..."

He kissed her between her shoulder blades before pulling up and away from her. Stroking her with his fingers, her moisture coated his fingers before he dabbed it around her anus. Pressing against her he was surprised how fast her sphincter released allowing him entrance.

"OH!" she gasped.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "You want me to stop?"

"Yes!...I...don't...NO! No, don't...Oh, God, MAX, DON'T stop!"

She pushed back against him again until his shaft was buried as deeply in her ass as it had been in her pussy. Only, Max thought, as wet and volcanic as her snatch was - being in her ass was another sensation entirely. Tighter and hotter and not as wet....but....impossible to describe he thought as he felt her inner muscles ripple tightly against him.

"You've been wanting this for a long time haven't you sweetheart?"

"Yesssssss......"

"Since that day at the beach, I think?"

"Yesssss....."

Reaching below to stroke her clitoris and pussy again he discovered her own fingers already busily at play and felt so stirred that he surged against her. Thrusting hard he forced her nearly flat against the mattress before burying himself with a groan to pump her full of his spunk.

# # # #

Yeah, Max mused, all things considered, it had been a great summer so far - full of such 'memorable' occasions. Although he did wonder that his memory of that afternoon, and subsequent evening, or of the events during their camp out, were clearer in his mind than, say, his memories of the flash and color of the dance competitions at Crow Fair. Settling himself more comfortably in his jeans he chalked it up to 'being a guy' and grinned at himself in the rear view mirror brushing his hand over the soft fuzz of his now close cropped hair.

That was new too, he thought. When he first came home from the barber Alli had squealed loudly, demanding to know what he'd done with his hair, although once he'd explained how it had become difficult to keep clean and neat in the summer heat with the work he'd been doing she'd understood and accepted the change. She'd become an ardent admirer though the next time he'd moved between her thighs to eat her pussy, enjoying the combined sensations of the soft brush of his hair and his now permanent beard on the skin of her inner thighs and vulva.

Then there was HIS truck he thought patting the outside of the driver's door with affection. He wasn't quite sure what it was about the old Chevy C-10 that had appealed to him - God knew it still needed a ton of work. Despite his best effort with steel wool and naval jelly there were still large areas of rusted metal on the blue and white exterior - and the wooden bed of the little step-sider needed to be completely replaced eventually. She'd needed surprisingly little engine work though before he was hauling down the roads, rooster-tail plumes of dust rising in the hot still air behind him. Granny Merry had proven to be surprisingly nimble-fingered at tucking and sewing old trade blankets into serviceable seat covers and had actually laughed out loud during her honorary first ride in the newly covered passenger seat.

"Dis good truck for you Max!" she had yelled over the noise of the wind through the windows, continuing to grin happily, her dark twinkling eyes nearly buried in the network of 'smile lines' and wrinkles. Normally too self-conscious to laugh or smile without her 'good teeth' in, Max took it as an extra compliment to he and his truck 'Bessie', that she did so riding with him.

She had proven surprisingly insightful about some of his reasons for getting the truck as well. When Alli had first begun to bluster in protest at the need for an additional vehicle Granny Merry had simply patted her granddaughter's cheek, saying firmly -

"Dat YOU truck...DIS Max truck!"

She had stumped off to the kitchen leaving Alli staring bemused and gape-mouthed after her - a knack Max occasionally wished he had. Especially now, considering what he had done and his trepidation about telling the woman that he loved and hoped to spend the rest of his life with, that he DIDN'T want to go back to the city at the end of the summer. That, in fact, he had taken a job with a local contractor, a man willing to hire him based on his handshake and the way he had pitched in to load the older man's truck at the feed store. He'd seen some of the homes the man's team had built and was fascinated with the straw-bale and rebar construction used - eager to learn more and excited about his new job.

As he pulled into the drive, 'Bessie' fishtailing briefly in the loose gravel, he saw Alli sitting slumped on the front steps, Granny's arms around her rocking her - she appeared to be weeping as though her heart would break. Thinking that someone in the tight-knit rural area had gotten to her with his news before he could, he stepped out of the truck with his heart in his throat.

At that moment a pair of red tail hawks flashed over head apparently chasing each other in an exuberantly late mating display. The larger of the two, always the female he recalled Alli telling him, creed loudly in a teasing, demanding call to her would be mate to catch up with her. He noted them absently, but Granny Merry peered at them intently, finally raising a hand in apparent acknowledgement of some occult message only she understood. She looked at him sternly then before getting up from the steps and going inside, closing the front door firmly behind her.

Sitting by Alli's side and wrapping his arms around her he began -

"Alli, honey..."

"Oooooohhhhh MAX! I'm so glad you're home! I...I...Oh God - I don't know how to begin..."

"Maybe I should..."

"No Max, lemme finish. They came to me - the Tribal Council... They...they made me an offer...oh God, Max...it's a hard offer to refuse. The truth is I don't want to refuse it...but, oh God, baby I don't want to lose you either!"

"What? Honey, just tell me what happened."

"They want me to stay, Max. To help in the clinic here - they're willing to pay for me to take the State Board's - maybe even to help send me to medical school to become a doctor if I promise to stay here after.... And the Medicine Man wants me to study herbs and natural medicine with the local Herb Women, too! It'd be hard work, but...oh MAX, it's the opportunity of a lifetime, and....and...." she sobbed against his shoulder, trying hard to catch her breath, "OH Max, I WANT to stay...."

"OH! Is that all?" He laughed at her fears and at his own earlier worries.

As she turned her face up to his, a look near anger tightening her eyes, he smiled down at her, kissing her nose and mouth and wiping the tears from her face. Handing her the bandanna he frequently carried now to tie around forehead or neck to catch his sweat, with a 'blow your nose' suggestion he filled her in on HIS news - as well as his suggestions that they continue to keep the 'city-house' while Clayton was in school, as a place for him to stay, and as a place for their next 'vacation' when it might be fun to head back to the beach for some surfing. He also mentioned he'd thought about turning his car over to Clayton for his use, rather than trying to either sell it outright or have it transported to Idaho.

As her frown-lines and tears changed to sparkles of joy and laughter, she wondered aloud at the way things were working out so smoothly for them. Max kissed her again, telling her -

"If it hadn't, sweetheart, then I'd have made sure it would anyway! There's no way I'm letting you get away from me - EVER! Whatever I have to do, and on whatever terms it has to be - as long as you'll have me, or longer if possible - as long as we live may not be long enough. I'm afraid you're stuck with me..."

Tears filled her eyes again.

"Oh yes, please Max - don't ever leave me. I know I may not always be easy to be around, or to understand. But I DO love you! I...I know what you hope and I know you understand how afraid I am. Not of you, Max! You've taught me that much at least - just afraid, of being vulnerable - of opening my heart to the possibility of being hurt again..."

"Can't make rainbows without rain, sweetheart," Max quoted his own Grandparents.

"Will you stay with me? Be part of my family - my tribe? I know it's asking a lot..."

"Hush woman....yes, of course!"

"There's a traditional ceremony - it's not a wedding per se..."

A kiss was all the answer she got or sought, while over her shoulder Max watched as Granny Merry wafted smoke from a twist of tobacco to the four directions , using what looked like a hawk's tail feather...

12