Think For Yourself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dave is right. I really screwed up. I tried to pretend that it was alright for me to go out to dinner with Tom, but I knew what he wanted. I had no intention of giving it to him, but that's splitting hairs. I betrayed Dave when I accepted the offer and deep down I knew it. I had no trouble seeing it for what it was when you all showed up without your husbands," admitted Becky.

"I was horrified at your behavior, all of you. I loved and respected you, and your husbands. I hated seeing you cheat on them. It sickened me. It took a while for me to realize what you all were really doing. I've shamed myself before the people that mean the most to me. My own mother, sister, and daughter think I'm a cheap slut. Wait, I'm wrong. You don't think it, you know it!" she lamented.

"The worst thing is what I've done to Dave. He warned me. He tried to tell me about Tom, but the problem wasn't Tom. It was me. I was vain, stubborn, and foolish. There are always men like Tom. They would never be able to succeed if the wives remembered what's important. I thank God I have a man like Dave, if I still have him," sobbed Becky.

It was obvious that Becky was suffering, but I think all of us felt she deserved it. Consequences are a bitch. Becky was learning that now.

"Dave, it's up to you to decide what happens now," finished Becky.

"Well, Dad. I know what your decision had better be if you don't want to be changing your grandchild's diapers by yourself," interjected Jen, "and that's only about seven months away! Can you tell Mom you love her and let the rest work it self out? You wouldn't break a promise to your daughter, would you?"

"Becky, you make me so goddamn mad!" I whispered.

"That's it, Dad! Sweet talk her!" chuckled Jen as her grandmother and aunt laughed with her. "Mom, he's softening up! We all saw how Dad gets when he's actually mad. That Tom guy came as close to taking a beating as man can come. He's merely upset with you, Mom."

I pulled Becky to me and hugged her hard. I wasn't sure if I had forgiven her, but I had no doubts that I loved her. I guess that's why marriage is so difficult. When your daughter tells you that she's going to give you a grandchild, it puts a lot of the shit you've had to put up with along the way in perspective. For me, love and family are all I really need, or want.

12