Think Mom's Sexy Now?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,201 Followers

"An easy one, I am or I'm not."

"But you're my mother, I don't think of you like that."

"You said Mary is a milf." She reminded me, "She's a mom, so why can't you tell me?"

"Because she's not my mom." I said in exasperation, what was up with her? "There's a big difference."

"I don't see why."

"Because boys don't look at their mom's and think, you know, nice," I stopped, "I think this is going nowhere."

"But some of those movies you watch, the older woman was the step mom, a couple of times even the mom."

"Actors." I told her, "I wasn't watching because it was weird incest stuff, but because I like that actor and a milf is a milf in porn."

"I can't believe you won't answer me." She folded her arms across her chest and looked upset.

"I can't believe I am sitting here talking to my mother about porn and milfs." I countered.

"Bryan the thing is, I don't feel confident. Your father always said I was average and never tried to be sexy and was boring."

"Dad's an asshole mom, he said that to have some lame excuse to be a d-bag cheat."

"But I do feel that way. I thought now that I'm single no one would really be interested, but then I saw how popular this milf thing is!"

"Wait," I pointed at her, "Are you saying you're looking for a young guy, is that what this is about?"

Mom's eyes widened and it hit me she might have said more than she wanted to, but she surprised me again by continuing.

"Yes." She said simply. "Guys my age are either married cheats, divorced with kids and a lot of baggage, or just boring I guess. I want to have some fun and not be serious and I've heard young guys are really happy to be with an older woman."

"Wow." I let out a deep breath, "My mother's a cougar looking for a cub."

"I'm a cougar? Is that like a milf?"

"Sort of, but cougars usually don't have kids." I paused, "I think, I'm not a porn expert, mom."

"Anyway we said after your dad left and we spent more time together that we can talk about anything and as friends, you even just said that a couple minutes ago."

"Right, but when it comes to sex, mom I'm still your son and I'm not too into hearing you talking about prowling for guys my age."

"You saying you'd be mad at me?"

"No, just saying I don't need details." I explained.

"Bryan who else could I ask? Should I walk up to one of your friends and ask them?"

"Please don't." I said seriously, "I don't need to have my chops busted." I drummed my fingers on my leg, "Just go to a club and see who looks at you or if you want to be a milf you go after a guy you think you'd find interesting." Jeez.

"But I'll feel like an idiot if no one is interested. I just don't know if I could do it." She reached out and put her hand over mine

"Honey, I know it's awkward, but your mom needs a little help here." She squeezed my hand, "Please?" She widened her big blue eyes and pushed her lower lip out, "Please help your old sad mom out?"

"Oh, so not fair." I shook my head.

"I'm lonely and don't want to be anymore. I know you don't want me to be, right?"

"I think this proves you need to go have some fun, that's for sure."

"Then help a girl out!"

"Fine." At this point I'd agree to anything to get out of this Twilight zone conversation. "What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to forget you're my son and look at me the way you would any other woman. I want you to tell me what you think of me."

"Okay." I closed my eyes and told myself to just do as she said, forget she's my apparently very insecure mother and give her a quick up and down.

I opened my eyes and laughed when I saw mom had stood up and had her hands on her hips as if she were posing for me.

"That's not what I was hoping for." She sulked.

"Sorry." I put my hands up, "Okay for real."

I looked at mom closely; starting at her face which was no big deal because I had no issue with saying my mother was an attractive woman. Her blue eyes, the light brown hair, which looked much better down and she had a great smile.

She was giving me a little bit of a goofy smile at the moment, but as I tried to see her in a different way it occurred to me my mother had nice lips. Even without any lipstick, they were pink and full, in fact if they were on another woman I'd say what I'd say about Jimmy's mom's lips, that they looked like they'd be good for...whoa, hold that thought.

I shook my head, disgusted I would even let that idea enter my head. I know she said look at her like a woman, but she was still mom.

"What's the matter?" She put her arms down, "I look that bad?"

"No, mom you're pretty."

"Pretty." She grunted, "Still sounds like how you would describe your mother."

"Mom, you've got a very pretty face and a nice smile." I told her, "Seriously, you're a lot better than cute. I'd look twice, seriously."

"That's a start." She gave me a huge smile. "What about the rest?"

"Oh, um...look mom, I'm not going to sit here and scope you out"

"Come on, Bryan you said you'd help."

She did a quick turn for me.

"You see me in a bar, you're checking me out and don't give me any crap you only look at faces."

"I'll try."

I did as she asked and thought of myself at work checking out an older woman. I dropped my gaze and worked my way up. Being on the taller side, mom had long legs and they were well shaped from years of jogging, her dress showed them off to about midway between her knee and upper thigh.

I worked my eyes up past her slender waist and stopped at her chest. As I'd noticed before she was showing cleavage which was pretty bold for her and she did have more than enough to show. I don't think I realized how big her chest actually was, but then again, I'd never looked at them.

Mom had come closer to where I sat and leaning over, put her hand on my shoulder, "Are you trying, or just humoring me?"

When she'd bent over, her dress hung down in the front and I found myself staring down between her breasts. I could see the round inner halves of them as well as the red lace of her bra. If she had been a customer at Ronnie's damn straight I'd be gawking down her dress and on that note, I looked away.

"Well?"

"Well I think you look okay, mom."

"Okay? Bryan that's not an answer." She threw her hands up in frustration. "All I want is to know if you think I'm a milf!"

She ran her hands down her sides. "I think I look decent, I dress okay, you like the dress, right?"

"Sure it's fun." I said quietly as my eyes found her breasts again, why the hell was I looking?

"And I think I have nice legs, I see guys at work look when I wear skirts."

"They're nice." I nodded.

"And my tits are pretty big, no?" She cupped them in the dress, "They're not like double D's, but they're not small, you think the guys would think I have nice tits?"

"Mom, enough!" I snapped with more force than I meant to. "I'm not going to talk about your tits..I mean." I felt my face turning red, "I know we say we can talk about things, but I'm not going to rate you like I'm trying to pick you up."

"I'm sorry." She slapped her forehead, "God, listen to me asking my son if I have a nice body. I am so pathetic. Your dad was right, I'm needy and I'm not confident."

"Mom, you're a beautiful woman." I told her, "And you look nice, but I can't sit here and say you're a milf or hot because I just can't."

"I understand honey, really." She leaned over again and kissed my cheek and I caught my eyes straying down her dress, she really did have a nice set of...Knock that off!

"Your mom's being a drama queen tonight." She sighed, and still leaning over put her hand on my bare chest.

She'd painted her long nails the same red as her dress and for some reason I liked the way they looked on my skin.

"It's okay." I said mechanically as I glanced down next to the bed to see her toes were the same color. "By the way, your nails look nice."

"Thank you. I got them done today, toes too."

"That' a milf thing you know." I tapped her fingers, "Sexy nails, and they match your dress."

"Really?" She looked beside herself, "Okay then, at least I got you to say something looks good."

She straightened up, "I'll let you go to sleep, now, Bryan. Thanks for humoring your silly mother."

"Anytime. Night mom."

"Night, honey."

Mom walked toward the door and I watched her hips sway as she moved, my eyes sought out her ass, but the dress wasn't tight and I really couldn't see much of it.

"Hey, mom, wear tighter clothes." I said, then wanted to slap myself in the head the way she had.

"Excuse me?" She had reached my door and with her hand on the knob, turned to look at me. "Tighter clothes?"

"Yeah, you wanted to know what I would look at and no guy would be able to see your ass in a dress like that so you should, you know, show it off."

"Not sure it's worth showing off." She shrugged.

"Usually women with a nice chest have a nice ass too." I winked, "Busty milfs are the best milfs."

"Really?" She looked thrilled and although I wondered what the hell was wrong with me the smile on her face made me feel better about it. "So I should wear tighter shirts too."

"Sure if you have it, flaunt it." I encouraged her even as I tried to tell myself not to.

"I'll do that." She laughed, "You'll turn me into a milf yet."

"Think that's up to you." I said, thinking, okay please leave because whatever was up with her seemed to be spreading to me.

"I'll keep that in mind." She blew me a kiss, "Sweet dreams, Bryan."

"Sweet dreams." I said as she closed the door behind her.

Turning off the lamp I lay there for a few minutes, my mind locked onto the image of her tits encased in her red lace bra.

"Sweet dreams, alright." I muttered, trying to stop wondering if her ass would be as nice as her tits.

*****

I jerked awake to the sound of a knock on my door, and staring through my bleary eyes saw it was eight thirty.

"Hey Bryan! Can I come in?" Mom asked from the hallway.

"It's Saturday morning!" I snapped irritably.

The weekend was the only time I could sleep in and I had to work at one today, meaning I was hoping to sleep until at least ten, or hell maybe even later, not like I had a life these days.

"I know, but I have to go to work for a little while and wanted to show you something."

"Yeah fine." I called out, as I slid up to a sitting position and rubbed at my eyes.

Mom walked into the room and putting her arms out yelled, "Ta-da!"

Mom had on a teal blue sweater that went down over her hips and hugged her thighs. She'd obviously taken my suggestion to heart, because the sweater was skin tight, flattering her surprisingly fine chest and showing off her slender build.

From the waist down she had on a pair of black stretch pants that looked painted on, clinging to her like a second skin and showing off the fact she had a nice legs. The ensemble ended with the most shocking part of it, a pair of blue fuck me stiletto heels I couldn't believe she could walk in.

Like last night, her hair was down and had some curl in it and she had make up on as well. Her lips were painted a deep red, definitely not a shade she would normally wear, and she had on eye shadow that matched the sweater.

I focused again on the sweater, it wasn't too low cut, but there was a fair amount of cleavage visible as her tits were pushed up by how tight the sweater was.

"What do you think?"

"Um, wow." I said and wasn't humoring her, wow was the word.

Damn she looked different. Younger, prettier and I had to admit the word hot did come to mind. I imagined Jimmy or any of my friends looking at her right now and was sure they'd like what they saw.

"I like wow." She giggled like a giddy school girl. "So you think your mother's sexy now?"

Her words stopped my thoughts that she had indeed hit milf status. I was glad she seemed to be feeling more confident, but replaying the last couple of nights, catching her watching porn, then egging her on last night, I realized I shouldn't be the one encouraging her with this and needed to act like a son, not do the 'some guy' routine.

"If I thought you were sexy there would be something wrong with me."

"But you just said wow." She looked crestfallen. "Were you trying to make me feel good?"

"Mom, you look good, but like I keep telling you, I'm your son and sexy and hot aren't how I see you. No matter what you wear, I'm not supposed to."

"Cop out." She said softly. "I'm just not sexy to you."

"Why would you want me to be?" I asked.

"Because you're my target audience." She looked as frustrated as I was feeling, "If you think I'm really sexy so will other young guys."

"No, mom." I sighed, man this was getting ridiculous. "Other guys would say you were because you're not their mom. Mary's hot as hell, but Jimmy doesn't say that because it's his mom."

"Bet he thinks she's hot." She said, "He just isn't saying it, just like you." She rolled her eyes, "Would it be so bad for a son to say his mom is desirable?"

"Desirable?" I laughed, "I think that's a word that shouldn't be used in the same sentence as mom."

"Not in those movies we like."

We like? Great, I'd gotten my mother hooked on fake incest videos and milf porn.

"Wait." Mom cut into my thoughts. "Maybe if the sweater was shorter?"

"Huh?"

"Well you said wear tight pants, and I am, but the sweater kind of covers my ass, no?"

She turned around, showing off how the sweater hugged the curve of her ass over the pants. I recalled last night's thoughts of wondering if her ass was as nice as her tits and from what I could see, it might very well be.

Before I could figure out how to respond about what I thought, mom lifted the sweater up over her waist,

"Is it better with just the pants?"

It was, oh, man it was. The stretch pants hugged her ass damn well. Like on top, mom was busty and her well rounded ass had a damn sweet curve to it. The pants were also tight enough that I was aware there were no panty lines, meaning she was wearing thong. Since when did my conservative 'women my age shouldn't dress like girls your age' mom, start wearing thongs?

"Better with just the pants?"

"Um..." It was, but what was I going to say 'wow, great ass mom, show more of it?'

"Guess you don't like either look." She took my silence as a negative, which couldn't be more wrong because if that ass was on any other woman, I'd be following them around like a dog in heat.

"Oh, I know!" Mom snapped her fingers. "I know what would be a sexier look!"

She pulled the sweater back down over her ass-and I was disgusted with myself for being disappointed she covered it-and slipped her fuck me heels off. Mom then reached under her sweater and pulled her pants down.

"Mom, what the hell are you doing?" I exclaimed, even as my eyes followed her pants down her long legs.

"Don't worry the sweater covers my ass." She said.

She had to bend over to pull the tight pants off her feet and when she did the sweater rose and I was confronted with the bottom of her ass cheeks peeking out at me. Mom bent over further and my eyes widened when I saw the blue stip of material between her thighs.

Holy shit, what a look! I couldn't even try to deny I was gawking at not only my mother's ass but her barely covered pussy. I focused on the blue material, taking in the thin line where it was riding up between the lips of her...pussy.

As the word entered my mind I pulled my gaze from her ass. Mom wasn't the only one starting to mix porn absurdity with reality because I was now sitting there staring at my mother with a raging hard on.

My cock was so hard I sat up straighter so the covers would bunch up around my lap. God, what was wrong with me? Sure, she did look damn fine, but this was mom!

Mom slipped her shoes back on and turned to face me, now in just the sweater. "How's this look?"

"I think..." I'm going to have to jerk off, God I was hard. That thought was followed by my father was a goddamn idiot thinking my mother wasn't hot, but to her I said, "That you would turn some heads at any bar or club like that."

"What do you think though?"

She walked over closer to me and my eyes roamed over her from her red painted toes in the fuck me shoes to her, impressive chest and up to her full red lips and blue eyes, her long hair down.

"Do you think mom's sexy now?" She asked again.

"I think my mom's...a very attractive woman." I said honestly.

"Still not sexy though?"

"Not a word...I'd use." My throbbing cock called me a liar, but I held to my guns, refusing to tell her she was something no son should think.

"Really?" Mom stared down at me and this time, didn't seem upset. In fact I swore she was trying not to smile at me. Did she know I was lying?"

"Really." I nodded, "Mom's can't be sexy to their sons." I said simply, "But I bet other guys would say it. You should go out like that, have some fun." Please go out and get this out of your system I thought.

"Mom's can't be sexy to their sons." Again she seemed to be fighting to stay serious. "Well, I think you're wrong." She sighed like she had before, but it seemed exaggerated this time, "Guess I'll have to try one more look." She glanced at her watch, "But I have to get to work soon."

"You're going dressed like that?"

"Hell no!" Mom laughed, "I'm an office manager, not an intern looking to keep her job. Besides I don't want all those guys my age looking, I'm looking to impress a guy my son's age." She winked, "Can't be a milf when the guys are my age, right?"

"Right." I agreed.

"You going to be home tonight?" She asked.

"Yeah, I get off at nine and not like I have anything else to do."

"Good, I'll show you my last outfit." She shrugged, "You tell me I don't look sexy after that, I'll give up and stop brothering you."

"Deal." I said relieved, just tell her no, no matter what she was wearing and she'd stop this.

"See you tonight, honey." She leaned over and kissed my cheek and I couldn't help noticing, her tits encased in a blue bra that matched her sweater and thong.

"Have a good day." I told her as I watched her ass sway while she while away.

Mom bent over to pick up her pants and my cock twitched when she gave me another peek at her disturbingly fine ass. She stood up and when she opened the door to leave, looked back at me and winked.

Had she known I was looking? If she had didn't that mean she was teasing me on purpose? No. I shook my head at my thoughts, mom was in some type of mid life 'am I hot' phase and the porn had driven her to think son's found their mother's hot.

I lay back on the pillows for a few minutes, trying to sleep but all I could think of was how good her ass had looked, not to mention the outline of her pussy in that thong. I heard mom come back out of her room and walk past my room before heading down the stairs.

When I heard her car start and pull out of the driveway, I flipped my covers off, pushed my boxers down and grabbing my hard cock jerked off. From the time I started stroking to when I blew a huge load all over my stomach, all I could think of was my mother's ass in that damned thong.

*****

I pulled into the drive way at ten thirty and was thrilled to see, the lights were off in the living room. I had a chance to stay late and make some extra tips, which was always a good thing. But I'd also been happy to stay out later.

I was hoping to avoid mom tonight and the seemingly inevitable, 'think I'm sexy' thing that had been going on. I'd spent the entire day waffling between being disgusted with myself for jerking off to my own mother and not blaming myself, because damn she looked good and seemed to want me to think so too.

Well there was no bigger sign of a woman looking hot then when she featured in a masturbation fantasy. Not that's thought of her doing anything with me, that would have been beyond sick, but just thinking of how she looked had been enough.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,201 Followers