Think Mom's Sexy Now?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,253 Followers

But her claim she had another outfit, disturbed me more than it turned me on because I didn't want to be turned on. I didn't want to see what her next ensemble would be. Okay, maybe I did and that was now the issue.

I'd texted I had no idea when I would be leaving and that ploy seemed to have worked, because she was either asleep or at least in her room watching TV having given up on me coming home. I slipped in through the back door and taking my shoes off snuck up the stairs.

I moved as quietly as I could past her room, noting there was no light beneath her door. I thought about going to bed without a shower to avoid her hearing me, but I'd gotten bumped into just before I left and currently reeked of the beer that had spilled all over me.

I showered quickly and after pausing in front of the mirror to finger comb my short black hair, noticed my blue eyes, identical to mom's were more than a little bloodshot, I had to start getting some rest. Some sex would help, that was for sure. I slept like a baby when I used to fool around with Alicia.

I lingered on that thought. I was quick to think mom needed to get laid because she was asking her son what he thought of her. Truth was I was no better, getting turned on by my mother's weird attempts to get me to say she was hot. Time to go find some fun for both of us.

I dried off then realized since I hadn't gone into my room first, I didn't have anything to put on. There was no way I was going to slip my smelly work pants back on so decided to just wrap a towel around my waist.

I peeked out into the hallway to make sure mom hadn't come out to use the bathroom and hurried down the hall to my room. I slipped into the dark room and closing the door behind me, found the switch on the small lamp next to my bed.

Grabbing a pair of boxers from the pile of clean laundry, I was ready to drop the towel when mom spoke up behind me.

"I thought you'd never get home."

"Mom!" I spun around to face her, keeping my hand on the towel so it wouldn't fall off. "What the hell, are you doing in here?"

Mom was sitting in the chair at my desk, wearing a short, no, make that an uncomfortably short black robe. Her long legs were bare and stretched out in front of her and the robe was tied loose enough to see the inner halves of her breasts.

"I'm sitting in front of your computer, what do you think I was doing?" She sighed, "Had to do something so I wouldn't get bored waiting for you."

"Yeah, well I'm pretty beat, so think we could talk tomorrow?"

"No, you said you would let me show you my last outfit to see what you think of me."

"Mom, please, not tonight."

"Tell you what, honey, if you were to ask me if I thought you were sexy, I'd say yes in a heartbeat." She nodded, "That is a hot look right there."

"You think I'm," I caught myself, "Mom we need to stop talking about this. It's not right."

"I agree." She stood up and walked up to me. "We need to stop talking about this." She put her hands on my chest and smiled at me, "It's not right all I'm doing is talking and teasing both of us."

"Teasing?" I looked down at her hands on my bare chest. Her long red nails looked good there and whatever perfume had on smelled damn good.

Her hair was down and styled once more and she was again wearing makeup. She looked hot, a little too hotfor comfort and that wasn't even taking into account how her legs looked or the cleavage I was fighting not to look down into.

"Yes, I've been teasing you and you've been teasing me by pretending you don't think I'm sexy."

"Mom, look,"

"No, you look, Bryan."

Mom caught me by surprise, pushing me hard enough to make me fall into a sitting position at the foot of my bed.

"No you sit there and let me ask you one more time." She grabbed the ties to the robe, and opened it, "You think your mom's sexy now?"

"Oh my god!" I gasped.

Beneath the robe my mother was only wearing a skimpy black lace thong. Her tits were bare and were nothing short of amazing, large, perfectly round and featuring hard rose colored nipples. Despite her age and their size they were still high and firm and while I sat there my mouth open like an idiot, she cupped them in her hands, lifting them higher for me.

"Answer the question, honey, am I sexy now?"

"Mom what are you...doing?" I spoke slowly while watching her run her thumbs over her nipples.

The sight of her red nails caressing those rosy nipples caused my cock to swell, Christ she was sexy! I tore my gaze from her tits to look down at her flat stomach, swell of her hips and that thin patch of lace between her thighs.

"Maybe you need to see the back?"

Mom turned around and I released a sharp breath. The thong was only a string between the cheeks of her ass. Those cheeks were well rounded and when she gave me a playful shake, I noticed they barely jiggled, damn, what a fine ass!

Mom turned back around and my quickly sought out her tits, those incredible tits with those delicious looking nipples. Delicious? God, what was wrong with me? I was a guy, that's what was wrong with me. A young guy confronted with a damn hot milf that just happened to be my mother, who seemed to have no issue showing herself off to her son.

"Answer me." She leaned forward, putting her tits within inches of my face. "Am I sexy, Bryan?"

"Y...yes." I said softly.

"Hmm, didn't sound too convincing." She smiled, then grabbing my hands pulled them to her tits, "Here, have a feel, maybe you'll give a better answer."

I would have liked to be able to say I fought her, that I resisted her moving my hands, but I'd be full of shit. I didn't resist at all when she placed my hands on her breasts. They were soft, yet firm and her hard nipples were poking into my palms and most of all, they were my mother's!

I was fondling my mother's tits and my cock was aching beneath the towel as I slid my hands across them. Mom moaned softly as my hands caressed her nipples and I had to look down to see for myself, I was really playing with mom's tits.

"How about now?" She leaned over and purred in my ear, "Is mom sexy now?"

"I think so." I whispered, as I slid my hands beneath her breasts, holding them up and amazed at how heavy they were.

"Think?" She sighed, her hot breath in my ear sending a shiver through my body, especially my twitching cock.

She caused me to gasp, then moan when she grabbed my cock through the towel and squeezed it, "How about now? How about when your dick's in my hand? Is that sexy?"

"Mom, what are you doing?" I managed to ask as if I were trying to stop her. If I were really trying to stop her my thumbs wouldn't be moving across her swollen nipples as I squeezed her soft breasts.

"I'm doing what I've wanted to do since I first watched those movies, and what I've spent the last few nights getting you to want to do." She surprised me by kissing my neck, "Your mother."

"Whoa." I removed my hands form her breasts, "Mom, we shouldn't do this."

"Only way we shouldn't is if one of us didn't want to." She was still whispering in my ear, "And I want to and," She squeezed my cock making me groan, "And this tells me you want to."

She caught my right wrist again, but this time slipped it between her legs. I went to pull it back, but mom held me tightly. Not that she had to because once my fingers came into contact with her wet thong, I lost the will to move it.

"Oh, that's nice." Mom purred in my ear when I rubbed my fingers along the sticky black material.

Not only was the thong wet, but I could feel the heat of her pussy through it. That and the shape of her lips as my fingers pushed between them. Mom placed her left knee on the bed next to my leg and taking my face in her hands, kissed me.

I was so surprised I tried to move my head, but mom held my face and pressed her lips into mine. She moaned as she kissed me and unable to help myself, I returned the kiss marveling at how soft her lips were.

Even as those slips slid across mine, I wondered what the others would feel like without the thong over them. Mom was working her hips, grinding her pussy into my hand and my cock was so hard my balls were beginning to ache.

Her tongue flicked across my lips teasing around them before pushing between them. I moaned when I parted my lips and her soft wet tongue slid over mine. I put my arm around her waist and she groaned when I pulled her against me.

Her breasts pressed into my chest, her hard nipples pushing into me. Mom kissed me so hard she caught me by surprise. I was even more surprised to find myself returning that kiss just as passionately.

She slid one of her hands behind my head, her fingers sliding through my hair while her other hand once again found my cock through the towel. Even as I crushed her tighter against me and shoved my tongue hard into her mouth, I thought how easily this had happened.

This was supposed to be wrong, the ultimate taboo, yet one look at my mother's next to naked body and here we were acting like the porn stars in those movies. But even as those thoughts went through my mind, my fingers continued to stroke her and my hips were moving, shoving my cock into her hand.

I slid my lips from hers and worked them down the soft skin of her neck. Mom moaned her appreciation and pumped my cock harder through the towel. Her hand left my cock and I groaned in disappointment.

That feeling faded when she put her other knee on the bed and now straddling me, shoved her tit in my face. I eagerly sucked her nipple into my mouth and with a loud moan, mom pushed the back of my head and arched her back, pushing my face into her breast.

"Oh, yeah." She whimpered, "That's it baby, suck that tit, show your mother how sexy she is!"

She removed her nipple from my mouth, and turned to the left offering me her other tit. I swirled my tongue around her swollen flesh, teasing it with just the tip of my tongue and she shivered against me.

"Hmm, I love it!" She moaned, "As soon as I saw those movies, the ones with the mom and son, I wanted to try it!"

"You did?" I asked, then felt stupid, of course she did or she wouldn't be all but naked on my lap.

"I did, baby! After watching those, then seeing how sexy you thought milfs were I figured what mom would be better to you than your mom?" She moaned as my fingers pushed harder against her pussy. "And if I wanted a young man, what young man would want me more than my baby?"

"But I never thought of it." I whispered around her amazing tit. "Until now."

"But I made you think of it." She rose up higher on her knees and sliding her hand between us moved the thong to the side.

I gasped when my fingers now slid though her bare pussy. Jesus, she was wet! Not just wet, but soft. That is until my finger tips brushed her hard clit. Mom cried out and worked her hips hard into my fingers.

"That's right, honey; play with your mom's pussy. The pussy I made you think about!" She moaned when I rubbed her clit in slow circles.

"They say it's such a big deal, that a son shouldn't want his mother, but all it took was me showing off a little." She surprised me with a quick kiss, before continuing. "That and talking about it, telling you how I wanted a young man. Got you thinking about being that young man, didn't it?"

"Kind of." I moaned around her breast as her hand rubbed my cock.

"Kind of? That's why you didn't even try to fight it?" She laughed, then moaned when I eased my fingers back down through her moist lips, "I asked if you thought I was sexy and you started thinking it, didn't you?"

"I saw the look on your face this morning, Bryan, you were staring at my ass and looked like you were ready to explode!"

She rose up and down on her knees, working my fingers through her pussy. When my finger tips were right at her wet hole, she pushed them inside her and we both moaned. Her in pleasure and me in surprise at how wet, hot and fucking tight her pussy was.

"You jerked off didn't you, baby?" She kissed me again, "Blew a nice big load thinking about me."

"I did." I admitted, but my focus was more on her rising up and down on her knees, plunging my fingers in and out of her tight twat.

"Don't feel bad, I've been getting off to you for two weeks. That first mom son video I saw! Oh, I wanted to shut it off, but couldn't! It was so hot, that mommy getting on her knees and sucking her son, him licking her pussy, fucking her!"

She was gasping and moaning between her words and moving faster on my fingers. Still sucking her nipple, I placed my thumb on her clit and the cry of delight from her sent my cock twitching against her hand. God, I need that towel to be off so I could feel her soft hand on my hard cock!

I rubbed her clit faster with my thumb and with a long moan, mom stopped moving up and down. Instead she sat down on my hand, driving my fingers deep inside her and worked her hips, riding my hand while I stroked her clit.

She turned to the side, allowing me to suck on her other nipple and cupping the other with my free hand, I rolled her nipples between my fingers.

"Oh, look at you." She cooed, "You're making me feel so good!" She moaned, "Going to make me cum so hard for you!"

"Then I'm going to take good care of you, Bryan." She moved her hips faster and her thighs trembled against my legs. "Bet you'll think I'm sexy when your cocks in my mouth!"

Holy shit! There was nothing right about that sentence, at least according to what most people would say, but most people never had their mother shoving her tits in their face and promising to blow them.

I let my mind go with the taboo, but enjoyable thought of my mother sucking my cock. Those pink lips around me, those blue eyes looking up at me. I'd always fantasized about a blow job from an older women, so what if it was going to come from my mom?

"Oh fuck." Mom moaned, "Faster, baby, move that thumb faster, make mommy cum for you!"

I moved my thumb faster and pressed down harder. Mom's fingers tightened in my hair, pulling it, but all I cared about was how her pussy was tightening around my fingers as she rode them.

"Yes, oh yes, oh..." Mom lifted her head and released a loud wail that sounded wilder than any of the women in the videos I watched.

Her pussy contracted around my fingers and she shoved my face into her tit as her hips bucked wildly. Mom was yelping and squealing as her pussy convulsed, squeezing my fingers each time she yelped.

Mom moaned softly and leaning her head on my shoulder, sighed, "Oh, Bryan, I needed that so bad."

She eased her pussy from my fingers and sliding her legs off the bed stood in front of me. Her face was flushed and she was breathing hard, causing her amazing tits to rise and fall with each breath.

Grabbing my wrist, she lifted my hand to her face and with a nasty smile, sucked my fingers into her mouth.

"Oh, shit." I whispered, as her soft tongue swirled around my fingers.

"Hmm, I taste good on you." She licked her lips as she released my hand, "Can't wait to taste my pussy from your cock."

Looking down she grabbed the towel and pulled it open, exposing my cock. I'd been hard so long the swollen head was purple and pre cum was oozing down the shaft.

"Slide up on the bed." Mom pointed.

I had problem doing as she asked, moving back up the bed until I was sitting up against the head board.

Mom put her back to me and slipping her fingers into the sides of her thong, slid it down her legs. She bent over to remove it and I licked my lips at the sight of her glistening pussy peering out at me from between her thighs.

It was the view I'd jacked off to this morning, but with no thong obscuring her hot little pussy. Wow, this was my mother, but I'll be damned if those words didn't describe it. Mom turned back to face me and putting her knees up on the bed crawled up between my legs.

I swallowed hard and my heart raced while watching her on all fours, her tits, sliding along the bed and her sweet ass in the air. Her blue eyes were locked on mine and when she reached my cock she eased her legs back so she was lying on her stomach, my dick standing at attention in front of her face.

Mom grabbed my cock and rubbing it along the side of her face whispered, "Think mom's sexy now?"

"Oh, fuck yeah."

"You mean that?" She pressed her lips to the tip of my cock and removed them showing off the sticky pre cum on them. "Or you just saying that because your cock's about to be in my mouth?"

"Both." I told her, my heart racing in anticipation.

"Good answer." Mom licked her lips, wagging her tongue at me to show off the sticky fluid dripping from it.

She lowered her head and I moaned when she swirled her tongue around my balls. Mom slowly stroked my cock while her tongue bathed my balls. I moaned and relaxed against the pillows as my mother took her time, licked and sucking on each of my balls.

She'd bent her legs and was playfully kicking them back and forth. As good as her face looked between my legs, I let my eyes wander down her body, taking in her long hair down her back, her smooth skin and the sweet curve of that amazing ass.

Her long legs looked good, hell even her feet looked sexy as she moved them back and forth showing off her red painted toes.

Mom brought my attention back to my cock when she placed her tongue along my shaft and ran it up the length to swirl around the tip. She placed her lips around the head and then caused me to whimper when, instead of taking my cock in her mouth, she ran her lips up and down my shaft.

It felt damned good, looked even better, but she was driving me crazy.

"Don't tease." I breathed, "Please don't tease, mom."

"I like that." She kissed my cock, "Tell me what you want, Bryan, let me hear you say it."

"I want." I smiled at her, "My incredibly sexy milf mother to suck my cock."

"Hmm, you are a smooth talker." She winked, then parting her lips slid them over my cock.

I moaned then clenched the sheets in my fingers when she continued to tease, but now by sliding her mouth down my cock so slowly I had to fight not to thrust my hips. Inch by teasing inch, she worked her warm wet mouth down to the base of my shaft.

Mom sighed around my cock, her blue eyes rolling back as of it was a pleasure to have me in her mouth. She shook her head back and forth, swirling her tongue around my shaft before bobbing her head.

I sighed and placing my hands on her shoulders, rubbed her back as she slowly blew me. Mom moaned softly around my cock when I slid my right hand up through her hair and moved it to the side so I could watch the taboo sight of her devouring my cock.

Mom cupped my balls in her free hand, caressing them while stroking and sucking me. She moved her mouth faster and I groaned my hips now rocking slightly, pushing my cock up into her descending mouth.

"Hmm-mm." She encouraged me as she continued to suck her son's cock.

Growing bold I wrapped my hand in her hair and pushed and pulled, gently guiding her mouth along my now lip stick smeared cock. Mom smiled around my shaft and pressed her tongue against it.

I could feel her soft flesh along my shaft as she bobbed her head in a steady rhythm, accepting my cock being pushed up into her mouth.

"That feels so good." I told her.

Mom removed me from her mouth and rubbing my dripping cock on her cheek smiled, "Hey. Its been a while, but I think I remember how to do it."

"You're doing it just fine." I said, "I can't believe you're sucking my cock."

"Think this is something? Wait until you start fucking me." She smiled, "After you lick my pussy, because honey, having my son's big dick in my mouth is making me horny and I need to come again!"

She pushed her lips into a pout accentuated by my pre cum all over them, "Going to make me cum again?"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,253 Followers