Think Twice Before You Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,297 Followers

Three weeks later I came home, bonus check in hand. We didn't go to Paris but did plan a four-day cruise. I didn't care where, because I didn't plan on getting out of the cabin unless to eat anyway.

Now when I'm working late I call and before getting off the phone I tell her I love her and will see her soon. Sometimes I stop and pick up a single red rose or a small bag of peanut M & M's, her favorite, but mostly I just bring myself home to my bride.

As I said, ours was a match made in heaven and it almost blew up right in front of us. Luckily we talked before our egos got the better of us and we did something really stupid.

'***********************************

I thought about throwing in a twist in the last paragraph to give it a final plot shift but didn't. If I had, this is how I would have finished the story.

I went back to work Monday and everyone still looked hung over.

Kenny said that was the best Christmas party ever, what he could remember of it. The big talk of the office was the up coming bonus checks. No one said a word about what happened outside in the garden other than to say it looked like Lisa was feeling no pain.

After work I was sitting in my car, in the back section of the parking lot, adjusting the radio and loosening my tie.

"Did she buy it?" Deb asked as she moved in close kissing me with just the right amount of tongue as I slipped my hand into her blouse to feel those wonderful tits of hers.

"Piece of cake. Lisa was so remorseful she even tried to fuck me to death Sunday," I said as I opened her blouse to lick and suck on one of her small nipples as Deb rubbed my head before bringing me up to her lips again.

"Just remember, that dick is mine, it's only on loan to you when we're not together," she said reaching for it.

"Relax babes I can't wait until tomorrow; remember we're working late again," I told her with a smile.

"Don't worry, I'm going to make good use of your Christmas present again tomorrow. Who would have thought a red silk pillow would get this much use. I really did hate the feel of hard wood on my ass. And don't worry I'll make sure I shave close tonight, I would want my baby to have to deal with any stubble tomorrow," Deb said covering my lips again.

"We just have to be a little more careful especially in public. We don't need a repeat of the Christmas party. Besides, I told Lisa I'm up for a promotion but will have to travel one night a week. I'm thinking about Tuesdays, what do you think?"

"Wednesday would work much better for me, sweetheart"

"Wednesdays it is," I said slipping a finger in her wet snatch as I worked her clit until she climaxed. "Keep it warm for me until tomorrow," I said driving her back to her car giving her one last kiss before heading out.

"Hey babes, it's me, I'm on my way home. You need anything from the store? I'm going right past it. Ok, I'll see you in fifteen minutes. Yes, I love you too," I told her as I thought about what I was going to have for dessert tonight and tomorrow night.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,297 Followers