Thinking About You

Story Info
Hank closes his eyes and thinks about his girl friend.
5.4k words
2.75
8.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is late Saturday night. Hank has spent a good part of Friday evening and many hours of Saturday sitting at a computer in his third floor apartment. More time was used earlier in the week -- at work and evenings at home -- writing the report.

He is working on an important report that his boss wants on Monday afternoon at 4:00 pm -- or sent to him by email during the weekend. Hank needs to go over the report, in detail, with his supervisor on Monday afternoon. This report will be part of a package that his supervisor will use in a major status report to the Company executives.

Early Saturday morning, Hank got several ideas that would enhance the report. If accepted by the Company executives, Hank honestly believed these ideas would made a nice profit for the company -- -- and greatly improve his chances of a promotion or at least a nice increase in his salary. He got out of bed and started working before sunrise. Even now -- late Saturday evening -- he is dressed only is his underpants and T-shirt.

To be safe, Hank prints on paper a copy of his draft report every hour or so. He has read too many articles about computer failure, computer crashes, and other problems that computers and software may create. And problems caused by computer bugs and virus. His pile of draft reports -- just over one inch high -- is on the corner of his desk.

His usually neat desk is cluttered with several books, open copies of earlier reports, and some scrape paper. His small wastepaper can is almost filled -- with waste paper, several empty beer bottles, and some empty plastic trays that had contained frozen food. His meals this weekend were simple -- frozen food warmed in the microwave. There is a partially empty bag of chips on his desk. An open bottle of beer is almost drained -- -- the beer is now at room temperature.

The report is essentially completed. All that remains to be done is for Hank to review the report on Sunday. Hank turns on the printer and pushes some buttons on his keyboard. Soon the printer starts printing the first of many report pages.

Usually on Saturday afternoon and evening, his serious girl friend, Lillian, goes with Hank on a date -- shopping, movie, cultural or sports event, restaurant meal. Almost always, the date finishes up either at Lillian's apartment or Hank's apartment. Television or a rented movie may be watched -- briefly. But soon the couple often finds their way to bed for some sexy fun and pleasure. Sunday morning and afternoon finds the couple again becoming as one -- when a bare male cock plunges into a moist female cylinder. Or a bare cock is in a moist mouth -- or in a 'back door'.

But this weekend, Hank had to work on this report. Lillian is visiting several of her college friends in another city -- about 45 minutes away, by airplane. There will be no coupling this weekend. Lillian and Hank will not be together, sexually.

Hank is tired. But before turning the computer off, he checks his email. He reads an email that Lillian sent him on Saturday afternoon. It ends with the following sexy paragraphs:

<> <> <> <> <>

"___ ___ ___ ___ I can not wait until we are together again. You have already satisfied my lips, breasts, nipples, pussy lips, and vagina with your fingers and mouth. Plus an adult toy that you used inside my body. I have had an orgasm.

"I am wet, very wet -- -- with my natural moisture -- -- I can feel it oozing slowly out of my body. Now it is your turn to be satisfied -- -- as you have me. As you possess me. As you possess me completely!

"I am on my back, my legs are spread wide -- -- your cock lightly touches my pussy lips. You move forward slightly -- -- my pussy lips part; and you enter my cunt with your beautiful hard erection. We come together, the two of us become as one -- -- cock with cunt.

"Initially your deep penetration is slow -- gradually you speed up. Then every thrust is deep -- very deep. Very fast. Many minutes pass -- as your manhood explores my moist pink love tunnel.

"Then your cock explodes -- and shots a load of 'male cream' into me. Slowly, we both relax. And fall asleep -- our arms and legs inter-twined. Your flaccid penis is touching me just above my slit -- resting for its next penetrating mission. As the morning sun rises -- your cock will also rise up and again explore my mouth, my ass, and my love tunnel."

"WITH ALL MY LOVE -- FOREVER YOURS Lillian

"PS -- -- See you on Tuesday afternoon, at the Airport baggage area."

<> <> <> <> <>

Hank reads her email several times -- -- he closes his eyes, briefly. And thinks about the closing paragraphs. He starts getting an erection; he feels his penis pushing against his white shorts.

Hank replies to her email with some general comments -- then closes his email to Lillian with these sentences:

" ___ ___ ___ ___ YES!! I am very anxious for us to be together, again. MANY TIMES!! My constant companions are also anxious to be near you -- rod wants to get warm in your moist pink tunnel. My balls want to bounce against your beautiful ass, repeatedly.

"I want you -- -- I need you; Lillian. And I do think about the many wonderful and pleasing times we have had together -- both in private and in public.

"You are in my thoughts often -- especially in the early morning, as I slowly wake up. And at night, before I fall asleep.

"Will see you soon on Tuesday afternoon -- at the airport. Baggage area.

"WITH ALL MY LOVE, LILLIAN - - - MY VERY SEXY SWEETHEART

Hank"

<> <> <> <> <>

Hank glances at the completely printed paper copy of his report -- now in its final draft version. On Sunday he will reread the entire report and do some final polishing. He has spent many hours working on this required report. His supervisor wants the final version on Monday afternoon. He does not want to lose the report due to any action of computer -- software -- virus - bugs. Hank prints a second copy of the report.

Hank thinks about his girl friend, and looks at some pictures he has on his computer:

<> Vacation pictures showing Lillian or both of them at some State and National Parks. <> Indoor pictures showing Lillian or both of them dressed, partially dressed, stark naked, and having sexual fun. <> Indoor pictures showing Lillian wearing revealing lingerie, taking a shower, taking a bath, shaving her pubic hair. <> Outside nude pictures of Lillian -- taken at several isolated areas as she posed by rocks, water, a small waterfall, and trees.

Hank is by himself in his apartment. But he still says, out loud: "She really has a beautiful body. All the right curves and in all the right places. I even like her two moles -- one by her ear, the other on the underside of her breast."

Hank knows that Lillian does not like to have her two moles show in her pictures. She usually turns her head or uses her fingers to hide the moles.

He looks are some more pictures of Lillian. Then says: "Sometime, I have to get some more nude pictures of her outside."

Hank removes his underpants, then puts some lubrication on his flaccid penis. He plays with himself slowly -- he does not want an ejaculation as he is saving himself for Lillian when she returns on Tuesday afternoon. He wants to dump a full load of cum into her body.

As he massages his rod, Hanks thinks about the fun his constant companion has had inside Lillian's body openings He looks at some more pictures:

<> Lillian's pictures wearing extremely revealing lingerie and completely nude as she poses in various erotic positions <> Close-up pictures of her breasts and genitals <> Close up pictures as she fondles her breasts and finger fucks herself <> Pictures as she uses a dildo in her body <> And some pictures of the two of them -- as they had sex

It is late. But again he looks at his extra special favorite nude and sexy pictures of Lillian -- -- dressed, partially dressed, and naked. He relaxes in his comfortable chair. His eyes close, he thinks about Lillian. The computer continues to show another picture of Lillian every thirty seconds. His eyes stay closed -- he is very relaxed. Possibly, Hank is starting to go to sleep.

<> <> <> <> <>

Hank hears something -- like a door being opened, then closed. In a minute or so, he either senses something or feels something -- -- like he is being touched on his shoulder. He relaxes even some more.

Yes. He is certainly feeling something. Something wonderful. His penis moves slightly -- and starts to grow. He reaches his hand down toward his spread legs. His fingers touch a face, a woman's face. Then his fingers touch her hand, then her wrist. Yes -- he touches a bracelet. It feels like the bracelet that he recently gave Lillian -- just before her trip.

He moves his hand and touches the woman just below her right ear. He feels a mole -- -- Lillian has a mole just below her right ear.

Again, he moves his hand and touches the woman's left breast. Then he touches her left teat. Several inches below her teat -- on the underside of her left breast he touches another mole.

Yes, it is Lillian. Apparently she came back early to surprise me.

Hank relaxes some more. His penis and balls are in excellent hands and a very pleasing mouth. His penis becomes wet from Lillian's licking. Many, many times her tongue makes the round trip from the penis head, past the penis rim, to the base of the shaft. Then his balls are bathed in her saliva. Finally, Lillian licks his triangular bundle of nerves located on the underside of his cock rim.

Hank is very relaxed -- -- his eyes are closed -- his cock is extremely hard.

Next a ball is sucked into her mouth, gentle pressure applied, and the ball is released. Only to receive some more sucking. Many minutes of ball sucking pass. Finally, the other ball receives similar attention from Lillian's mouth and tongue.

But Lillian prefers to suck cock. She loves to feel Hank's bare penis grow larger in her mouth.

Now she opens her mouth and engulfs his erection. Slowly, she slides her lips over the cock head, the cock rim, and down the entire length of Hank's shaft. Her lips touch his pubic hair. Slowly, she applies some more pressure with her lips and slides back up the shaft to the cock rim. Down, then back -- frequently.

Lillian loves giving Hank a blow job. A bare cock blow job! Hank loves relaxing with his eyes closed as Lillian gives his cock pleasure. Sometimes, Lillian laughingly accuses Hank of falling asleep when she is sucking his cock -- but Hank simply says that he is thinking. The blow job continues for several minutes -- her lips often touching Hank's pubic hair near the base of his shaft. While his shaft is uncovered frequently, his cock head and rim is always in her mouth.

But now his erection is even larger. No longer can Lillian take its entire length into her mouth. She focuses her sucking activity on Hank's cock head, cock rim, and several inches of his shaft. The blow job continues for many minutes -- -- Hank's manhood is large. Very large -- but Lillian knows that Hank can last for a long time before he has an ejaculation. Lillian knows that the foreplay of teasing, touching, kissing, sucking, and penetration can last a long, long time. But the actual ejaculation is quick -- -- much too quick.

As the blow job continues, Hank moves slightly -- and starts fondling Lillian's ample breasts. He has seen and sexually enjoyed her breasts many times in the past. They are nicely shaped, large, and beautiful. They are almost perfect -- like a matched pair of bookends.

Lillian considers that the mole on her breast is unsightly and a defect in her skin. But to Hank, it is just another button to play with -- like the two buttons that usually are called teats or nipples. Lillian has three buttons on her boobs.

The blow job continues -- his cock head continues to always be in her mouth. Lillian applies and releases pressure on Hank's cock as she slides up and down on his cock head, cock rim, and several inches of his shaft. His rod is wet, very wet from her saliva -- -- and very slippery. Her lips move easily over his cock head, cock rim, and part of his shaft.

Hank is very relaxed. But his bare cock is hard, large, long, and erect. His cock is active and throbbing slightly.

Finally, Lillian stops her sucking and stands up. She is wearing a semi-sheer red gown with black trim. The gown has narrow shoulder straps that become wider as they cover her breasts. The plunging neckline goes down almost to her navel. The valley between her breasts is completely visible. Part of her mounds of female flesh are completely visible. Her breasts are covered with the sheer red fabric -- the curves of her boobs are very evident. Her nipples push against the sheer material but the details are hidden with two small black designs on the gown.

The bottom of the gown is on a diagonal -- on her left side the gown is a few inches above her knee, the right side of the gown is only a few inches below the bottom of her rounded ass. Around her waist the gown is opaque, a larger design covers her slit -- -- it is similar to the designs that cover her teats.. The edges of the gown are trimmed in a narrow black ribbon.

Thigh high black hose, red shoes with black trim, and panties that match the gown complete her outfit.

Slowly, Lillian starts walking around the room. Then she twists, turns, and bends as she moves around the room. Her walking becomes faster. Her breasts bounce around as she quickly rotates her upper body. Then the movement of her boobs decreases, as she rotates her hips. Hank is very relaxed, but he follows her every movement.

Gradually, Lillian starts to strip. Two shoes come off. Facing Hank, she lifts the gown up until the bottom of the gown is at mid-thigh -- then she drops the gown. Again, the gown is lifted up until the juncture of her legs is almost visible -- -- then she drops the gown. Now the gown is lifted up until her navel is visible. Her sheer red panties with black trim are visible. A dark area of her neatly trimmed pubic hair is evident through the sheer red material.

Now she slides the narrow straps off her shoulders. Slowly, the gown slides over her curving breasts -- over her curving hips -- and falls to the floor. Lillian bends, picks up the gown and tosses it onto a sofa. She moves closer to Hank -- and fondles her breasts for a few minutes. Then she bends down slightly. Her breasts hang down -- -- and seem to say: Touch me. Squeeze me. Kiss me. Lick me. Suck me. Hank follows her every movement.

Hank reaches out. But Lillian is several feet away from his out stretched hands. He can not touch her. Her movements indicate that she wants to entertain Hank without any touching. Mutual touching will come later.

Lillian walks over to the sofa and slowly removes one thigh high black hose. Then she slowly removes the other thigh high black hose. The hose are left on the sofa. She is completely naked, except for the sheer red panties with black trim.

She stands up and walks toward Hank. Then slowly she pushes the red panties over her hips and down her legs. She steps out of then and tosses them at Hank. The panties land on his desk by the computer. Hank follows her every movement.

She turns, bends over, and spreads her legs -- now her back is toward him. Her ass is close. Lillian touches her sex with her finger -- and rubs her pussy lips. Slowly, she slides her finger past her pussy lips and into her moist pink tunnel. The tunnel that Hank's cock has explored and known, frequently. Hank is relaxed, his cock is large and hard. He follows her movements, closely -- -- her pussy lips are moist and seem to be asking for a visit.

But this time, Lillian finger is inside her body. Hank moves slightly. Soon two fingers are rubbing each other -- and also rubbing the inside of Lillian's moist pink tunnel. For a few minutes, a small female finger and a larger male finger are together -- deep inside Lillian. Almost at the same time, the two fingers pull out and separate.

Hank has always enjoyed this A - B - C rear view of Lillian. Ass-hole -- Butt -- Cunt.

Before her trip, Lillian and Hank sat and cuddled on this sofa. That cuddling, a week ago, was enjoyable; but it soon became serious -- -- as the two became as one. A male rod deep inside a female cylinder. Gentle movements soon became fast and hard thrust -- then slowed down, only to speed up. Hank paced himself so his cock could ram and pound Lillian's cunt for a long time

Lillian lights a scented candle that is on a small table -- then walks over to the sofa and stands beside it. She motions for Hank to join her. He pulls off his T-shirt, his muscular body is bare. Soon, Hank is sitting down on the sofa. Lillian spreads her legs, straddles his upper legs, and sits down on his lap. His erect cock is close to her neatly trimmed pussy hair.

For many minutes, Lillian and Hank cuddle and hold each other tight. Her breasts rub against his chest. They kiss, tongue tips touch -- then explore. Upper bodies separate slightly, Hank bends down. He kisses, licks a breast -- then sucks its teat. His hand is massaging her other breast. then pinching and pulling its teat. He plays with the mole on the underside of her beast. Both breath deeply -- and smell the aroma released from the burning candle on the near by small table.

Finally, the other boob and its button receives similar attention. Both boobs are dry, they have never held any milk. But Hank is not thirsty for milk. An empty brown bottle is standing on a small table by the sofa. Hank prefers sucking beer for his liquid.

Lillian and Hank continue to cuddle. Female and male flesh continues to touch and rub. Hank's cock is now knocking on her door -- asking to enter. Hank pushes slightly, his cock head slides easily past her moist pussy lips. Hank moves some more, now his cock has entered her lubricated pink tunnel; his shaft follows.

For many minutes, both move almost as one. His cock easily slides in and almost out of a moist and very wet cunt. But the cock head is always inside her pink room.

Finally they separate, his cock is still erect. Her cunt has not been filled with male cream. Both breathe deeply as they relax. They smell the aroma from the scented burning candle. They also smell the odor of sweat -- -- from female and male sexual activities. Both are sexually aroused -- -- both want more. Much more!

Hank lays down on a blanket placed on the carpeted floor. His cock is pointing toward the ceiling. They face each other -- words are not really required. Each knows what the other wants -- what the other needs.

Lillian straddles his body. The juncture of her legs is directly above his erect manhood. She holds his cock, lowers her body -- and guides his cock past her pussy lips and into her cunt. She continues to slowly lower her body -- neatly trimmed female pussy hair mashes male pubic hair. The penetration is deep. Very deep.

Slowly, Lillian starts riding Hank's hard horn. Words are not really necessary -- Lillian likes being a cow girl and can easily stay in Hank's saddle. Her cunt muscles tightly hold his hard cock. Hank appreciate and enjoys her boobs, as they bounce around.

Now Lillian is riding even faster. Her ample breasts swing and sway in many different directions. Hank briefly watches the juncture of their legs -- he watches his shaft appear, then disappear into her pink love tunnel. Light from the table lamp falls on their naked bodies. When his shaft is outside, it glistens -- from the light hitting her natural lubricant that is on his shaft. But the cock head is always hidden inside her pink tunnel.

Hank's body is almost completely lighted and visible to her. But her body is in light and in shadows. The curving shadows move -- as her breasts swing and sway. Frequently, Hank observes the small shadow of her teats. It is an enjoyable show of moving patterns of light and shadow on female flesh. Interesting female flesh -- curving and ample female flesh.

12