Thinking of My Woman

Story Info
Erotic thoughts of a distant lover.
1.3k words
4.18
22.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkrealm1
darkrealm1
11 Followers

She is so sexy. Everything about her makes my pulse race. She hits my brain and my cock with a ferocity I have never felt with anyone else. I love having her on my mind. It is special, and fills me with powerful emotions and thoughts. Her voice oozes with come-on, and her eyes sparkle with seductiveness. She is my wet witch. And the spell she casts is one of desire and womanhood. I love feeling her knickers seep with liquid passion. It is one of the greatest pleasures of my life to put my hand up her skirt and stroke her pouting cunt lips through the material. I get so excited touching her womanly pussy. She tells me at times that it is a real dirty bitch and welcomes all the attention it can get. When she talks like this to me I feel helpless and find it difficult to restrain myself from fucking her. She has told me she loves cock. Loves the feel of it inside her. Her cunt doesn’t seem to have any morals. And when I am touching her I often can’t help thinking about other men who had this pleasure with her. She has told me about them, and so this picture has already been created in my mind for instant recall. She knows she gives me a dirty mind. Heightens all my senses by feeding it with tease. No one does this better than her. I encourage her to do it. But it comes natural to her. She loves me, and I know she would do anything to please me. And I would for her too. We give each other that power and entrust our frailties as well as our strength to each other. We want each other’s approval and smile of satisfaction. But I love her to be hungry and selfish within sex. I like her to get where she wants to go. The look on her face when she is like that is Siren-like and uncompromising. It is perfect. Time can never take that away from her, nor stop me from being set on fire by it. It is a treasure to have a woman who likes to fuck. To have the woman of your dreams who likes to fuck is a mind-blowing treasure. To have the love of your life wanting you to fuck her is a fantasia of reality and pleasure.

It is so difficult not to become aroused when I think of her. Even the most mundane thoughts seem to always lead to excitement. As I write this she is in work. She told me how the men employees, tease her about her sex life. She feels their horny eyes on her when she walks by them. Some women might shrink against such banter. But she tells me she doesn’t. That it can even excite her knowing that they are imagining themselves there. I like the fact that she handles it. I don’t want anyone to offend her, but if sexual innuendo is all that goes on then I want her to rise to the occasion. I know what men are like. Their cocks will always get the better of them. The right woman can outwit and certainly out tease any man. I have every confidence in her ability to do this. I like her ego being fed and think it is right to let her mind embrace it. She is at her sexiest when she feels good about herself. It doesn’t necessarily have to come from me. But I always want the final product. I don’t care who makes her horny as long as when she wants action it is with me.

This is one of the reasons why I get so aroused when she goes out to a nightclub without me. Whether she would fully admit it or not, she must at times get a rush being beyond my reach, and being seen as a single woman. She told me it was her friend who got all the attention the last time she was out. To say I find that very hard to believe is an understatement. Nonetheless it is what she told me and I do believe her. I believe her because she has usually told me the times when she has been flirtitious.

This honesty is a big thing with me. I find it sexy that she will tell me the truth. When the time comes and I am living with her, it is going to be so important that she can still be herself. If a night has been planned out with the girls I will want her to dress sexily. I know I will pine for her when she is out and wonder what she is up to, but I think we will need to keep this in our lives.

I fantasise about her coming in slightly drunk and a little tousled from the nights proceedings.

The first thing I would do is stand up and kiss her and then slip my hand between her legs to feel her pussy. I would love it if it were already wet. More than anything I would want her to know how much I missed her. I want her to be happy she is home, but also hope that she had a great night. An exciting one. If she was chatted up and got closer than perhaps she should of, on the dance floor with someone then that is fine. As long as she enjoyed it. I like her existing within her own womanhood. I don’t want to be a shackle to her excitement. I trust her. I want her to feel excited that she has a man like me. That she lives with a man like me. I trust her not to go too far with any attention she might get from other men. But there is nothing wrong with her enjoying it and even playing up to it a little. If she didn’t have that then perhaps I wouldn’t fancy her as much myself. I need my sexy woman.

Her breasts and body have become fuller since she gave up smoking a year ago and she loves it. I think it’s fucking great that having bigger tits have gave her so much added confidence. I know that she loves men looking at them. Even when I am sitting with her she pushes them out. She is not frightened to give someone an eyeful. Sometimes I even get the impression she would love to start massaging them no matter where we are. I love seeing her like that. A woman feeling sexy and happy about herself. I’m the one who gets to suck those big nipples of hers and she has every reason to be proud of them. Mmmmm just thinking about us on her leather sofa the last time. Her juicy wet cunt lowered on to my cock and her luscious tits being sucked and licked by my tongue and lips. Oh my what a hot sexy bitch she is…

I am so fucking horny thinking about her. I ‘m going to have to go and masturbate. It doesn’t compare with the real thing …but will have to do for now…I wonder if she will masturbate this evening too? Do you think she will mind me pulling the cock of myself thinking about her? I certainly don’t mind her rubbing her clit with dirty thoughts in her head. I hope she gets herself real juicy. …I’m definatley going to have to get her a big dildo to make sure she doesn’t crave too much for the real thing while I am not there. Fuck that is exciting too. Watching her work a big wank stick between those lips. I hope she never changes.

An ongoing diary that I use to feel close to my woman when we are apart

darkrealm1
darkrealm1
11 Followers