Thinking of You

Story Info
She dreams of your warm body next to hers.
1k words
4.4
15k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sun sets and reflects a glow on my face... I stand on the balcony thinking of you.... feeling the breeze across my body and smelling the scent of you all around me.. just the thought of your presence starts to arouse me in a very sensual and passionate way... I feel my nipples hardening with every moment that passes.... my thoughts are drifting... dreaming that you are there on the balcony with me reaching around to touch me... the soft touch of your hands along my body... your hands on my breasts caressing them and kissing the back of my neck... I place my hands on top of yours to help guide your hands along my body... I feel the wetness occurring between my thighs......

I slowly start to move your hands down to my stomach but not stopping there... I continue to move them down until you reach the end of my skirt... you lift my skirt and slide your hand underneath it... down into my panties to feel the wetness you have created.... I began to start gasping for air.... I love the feeling of your hands on me... the sensations began to get more intense with every touch of your hands... I move your other hand across my breasts.... wanting to feel your hands on every inch of my body... the wetness is getting greater...

I help you to feel the warmth and wetness that is inside me... with each movement of your hand into my wetness, I feel the hardness of you against my backside... to know that the sensation of feeling me gets you excited, sends my passion for you roaring... never wanting this to end.... you slip my blouse off my shoulders and began to kiss them... the passion level is so high at this moment that I turn to face you... to kiss your sweet lips and ask you to make slow passionate love to me... it seems we are kissing forever... we are so lost in each others passion for one another that time seems to stand still... you began kissing me all over my neck and with my arms around your neck , you gently pick me up and carry me inside... placing me softly on the couch.... you began to remove my clothing.. kissing me as you do so... working your way down my body with your soft lips... you hesitate for a moment to look up at me... the enjoyment is showing all over my face...

As I look down at you, I see a smile come across your face... you continue on working your way down my body... you want to taste my wetness as well as I want you to taste it.... by the way i am breathing you can tell that your are intensifying my passion for you... I place my hands on your head to help guide you... you make me feel so wonderful with your every touch... I love the way you taste the wetness and use your tongue to feel the warmth inside of me.. I feel I cant wait to feel your hardness inside of me... I pull your face up to mine to kiss your sweet and soft lips...

I then whisper to you that I want to feel your hardness inside me... your excitement level rises with those simple words from my lips... the passionate way you kiss me after saying that to you lets me know that you are eager as well... slowly you insert the tip of your hardness into me... just enough to tease me.... its driving me wild... I grab your back and wrap my legs around you hoping that I can motivate you to insert more... you resist... you want to excite me so that I loose control.... with every stroke it feels that you are inserting more and more of you into me... I love the feeling of you inside me... making love to me... I sense your excitement growing... I want you to stop....

I don't want you to cum so soon.... I want you to feel the depth of me upon you... with a few moments of playfulness and kissing I switch places with you.... I want to be on top.... with you on your back, I began kissing your lips and working down to your neck.... kissing you so softly and running my tongue around your sensitive areas on your neck... then I move on to your chest... with my hips between your legs I am kissing your stomach area and moving slowly down to your hardness.... sliding my tongue all over the tip of your hardness.... wanting to taste you as well... I slowly insert the tip of your hardness into my warm mouth... then sliding the head in... slowly rotating my tongue around it... I then take in your shaft into my throat slightly sucking and licking as I do so.... you are filled with desire at this point.... deeper and deeper till I feel all of your hardness into my mouth... you don't want to finish like this... you want to feel my cum on you as well as I want to feel yours inside me...

I work my way back up your body till I am kissing your neck... I place your hardness inside of me... wanting to feel every inch of you inside me... gentle movements so that this will last as long as we can hold on... you place your hands on my face and bring my lips to yours to softly kiss me as I make love to you... your hands then move onto my breasts... feeling the hardness of my nipples as I am so excited... you place your hands on my sides as if to help me move faster... you tell me that my wetness feels like silk upon you... you can hardly stand to not cum as I am holding back to experience it together... I move slightly faster as I am starting to cum...

I feel your warmth explode inside of me as I feel mine cover you... as we look into each others eyes, we began to kiss so romantically... all through the climax we never loose eye contact.... seems we got lost in each others eyes but didn't miss feeling the pleasurable experience...