Thinking Outloud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I froze. "Wwhhaat do you... mean?" I stutter when nervous.

"Before you try lying your way out, let me tell you what I know. I came home, and you were in bed, early. When I checked in on you, the room smelled like sex. The next day Tracy said she wants to go on the pill. I meet your friend Taylor at the drug store, and we had a little talk. I took her to lunch, and we really hit it off well. She told me about all the condoms you've been buying. I was actually a little relived to know you two were at least using protection. I've had to distract your father more than once, while I covered for you two. Last night I followed you to Beth's house. I told your father I needed some eggs, and I was going to the store, but again I checked on you later that night. I bet you had a threesome going full blast by then. Well, any thing you want to say?"

I hung my head, and asked in a weak voice, if Tracy and I were going to be punished.

"No... No punishment... I couldn't punish my children for something so wrong, but so wonderful. All I ask son is that you show me some of that magic between your legs."

I looked into my mom's eyes, and saw a woman that needed loving. I reached in my pocket, and removed a pill from the bag, popped it in my mouth, and swallowed. "I've wanted this for a long time mom." We kissed, and headed to my bedroom. I wondered if mom might consider a threesome with Taylor. I'd ask her later.

12