Thinking with My Dick Ch. 03

Story Info
They can't live without each other in bed.
2.2k words
4.67
20.1k
10
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 07/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early Thursday morning we showered together. This was a perk I hadn't realized about our relationship. For long minutes, my soapy hands scrubbed and examined every square inch of her pale flesh. Diane reciprocated and my body displayed one of the strongest erections I'd ever had in my life.

After I got dressed [shirt and tie, since I'm a service writer and the dealership's first line representative to the public], Diane sent me outside to her car to gather up her work clothes which were hanging on a hanger over the back seat. I took her to breakfast at a little Mom and Pop place in the Heights, and after a parting kiss we each went off to work.

During my drive to the dealership, I realized that I'd probably had the best night of my life so far. I'd finally met--and fucked--the woman of my dreams. Diane and I had made love four times last night and this morning. Each time unprotected. I don't mind admitting to you that this turned out to be a personal best. Of course, my companion for the night had been my real triumph, my real reason for outperforming myself.

Later, during my first break from work I called her office, waiting to speak until I heard her familiar tones through the earpiece. "Hey, sweetheart, how are you doing?"

I heard Diane sigh. "I'm utterly exhausted, thank you very much."

I snickered. "Yeah, I called you to generate some energy myself. I wanted to hear the sound of your voice. I figured it would bring some very vivid memories to light."

"I wonder if you can imagine how intense my memories of last night are."

I laughed. "Betcha twenty bucks I can."

"Bet me dinner, young man, and you're on."

"Oh that's a great idea. Dinner it is. Listen, my break time's almost up. Be thinking about where you want to go, and call me back when you decide." I gave her my work number and extension.

"Great. Do you want me to call you around noon?"

I told her that would be fine, and we both went back to work with the knowledge that we fully intended to see each other again tonight. She called me at noon and made restaurant suggestions to each other. She told me that the restaurant would be a few minutes from her apartment. I told her that I would make sure to bring over tomorrow's outfit tonight, so that I wouldn't have to leave early. Diane told me she thought that was an excellent idea. Another hurdle for our evening cleared.

I doubted that I had it in me for a reprise of our previous sexual bout of four times last night, but a guy could give it his best. She called me around noon and we lined up a restaurant in the quaint little lakeside resort of Grand Haven where Diane's apartment was located. We arranged to meet right after work at a nice touristy bar and grill. I had my reservations about the place, as it was located in a smaller and more provincial town when it came to interracial relationships.

I got off work. Sprinted home to pack some things in an overnight bag and drove south to meet her at the restaurant.

In a switch from last night, Diane was the one waiting patiently for me to show up at the front entrance to the bar and grill. After I rushed across the street from the parking lot to meet her, she stepped into my arms and kissed me. God, holding her felt good.

"I missed you today." She clung to me for a few minutes longer than I thought she might. Of course, I enjoyed every second. A couple who had crossing the street behind me slowed their pace while we embraced and slipped by us through the door with a scowl and a bit of a huff.

"Did you really?" I glanced down and took in the sight of her tits pressing out through her blouse. My dick wanted to go there, too.

"Of course, I did."

"Good. I'm glad." I turned her toward the front entrance. "We better go inside and get a table."

***

We'd eaten a little after five thirty. Dinner was memorable entirely due to the company I kept. Forty-five minutes later, we left the restaurant and drove to her abode. Once there, I parked my vehicle and after she led me into her apartment, I asked Diane to give me the nickel tour.

"More like three cents," she corrected. "It's basically a small one bedroom place."

However, when I saw the bedroom with its full sized bed, I broke into a smile. Two people could entertain themselves intimately for hours and still find room enough to sleep comfortably for the rest of the night. The look on my face must have broadcast my inner thoughts.

"Does this mean you want to go to bed to get some rest?"

"Yes, I want to go to bed," I answered. "No, I don't want to rest--not just yet."

"I didn't think so." Diane surprised me by stripping off her clothing right then and there. "Somehow you didn't look that tired to me."

Diane went over to her purse, reached inside and brought out a brand new bottle of warming lubricant she'd purchased from the drug store.

I grinned. "Is that what I think it is?"

She tried to force open the bottle cap. "I don't know about you, but I can use a little help after four times last night."

"Looks like you could use some help opening that bottle."

Diane blushed and shrugged. Her pink cheeks echoed the rosy brown flush that made her nipples stand out. She handed me the bottle and with a hard twist I opened it. The oil that spilled out both warmed and soothed my fingers as I spread a tiny amount into my palm.

I grinned. "Oh, you're gonna like this."

She unbuttoned my shirt and undid my belt. "You don't say."

"Wanna try it out?"

Diane laughed and pulled my slacks and underwear down past my thighs. "What do you think?"

"I think this evening has the makings of the end of perfect day." After I stepped out of my clothes, I took hold of her hand and poured a teaspoon of lubricant into her palm. "A guy gets off work, goes to dinner with his lady, and then takes her back home to fuck. Domestic bliss!"

After my white lover led me over to her bed, she dropped the hand with the oil smeared on it to massage the tender tissues of her pussy. "Domestic bliss sounds awfully good." Then, Diane parked herself flat on her back against the mattress.

Damn that woman looked inviting. Great tits drooping off pale shoulders, thick hips, thighs and abdomen perfect for balancing my weight, and a nice meaty mound of cunt that spoke volumes to my receptive dick. My lower brain told me in no uncertain terms: "I want to go in there." Of course, my upper brain agreed, whole heartedly.

Since I wanted her so badly, I may have mounted Diane a bit too quickly. I heard her catch her breath, as I lunged forward, and I apologized for my eagerness. Of course, my apology came after my dick had penetrated her slick labia.

"Don't worry about it," she murmured, clutching my hips with her hands. "I wanted you inside me."

"Glad to hear that." It took us a few minutes to establish a nice smooth rhythm together. Finally, I asked the question I wanted to ask. "Diane?"

"Hmmm?"

"Did you check your calendar to see when...?" I delayed for a moment while my plunging dick caused my body to moan. "When your fertile time will be?"

"Fertile? Oh, my..." This time Diane grunted a lovingly breathy response. "Ohhh!" I think she may have had a tiny orgasm at that moment. Whatever it was, it sounded as if it felt wonderful.

"I really liked the idea you..." She panted and moaned again bringing her arms up to grab my back and shoulders. "Ooo!" Her hips shimmered under the weight and thrusts of my own. "The idea you had last night..."

I shifted my arms and clutched Diane's torso closer to my body, my dick locked tight in recesses of her pussy. Our rhythm increased while her cunt played gracious hostess to my stiff dark visitor. "Tell me."

"We-we'll just fuck night after night until..." This time, as Diane's body's self-control completely left her, she sucked in a deep breath and let out a rasping, shivering sigh. "Oooo!'

I held her tight in my clasp for minutes on end until all her trembling subsided. I enjoyed the wondrous bath of Diane's warm juices rushing and flowing all around my erected dick. Oh yes, another solid reminder that my cock burrowed exactly where I wanted it to be—clasped inside exactly the right woman--my woman.

Diane opened her blue eyes and looked up into mine. "We'll just fuck night after night until we're both certain that I'm pregnant with your baby."

Talk about lighting the fuse within me! My brain kick-started my body into overdrive while three feet below, my stick-shift and custom transmission system sparked all my vital fluids into gear.

With a baritone growl, I grunted out a vocal tribute to the beautiful, forty year old woman under me. Then I came--loosing a torrent of my potent semen deep into Diane's vagina. For long minutes I closed my eyes to enjoy my climax. When I opened them again, the sun showed bright in the evening through the bedroom curtains. On the bed, my dark chocolate arms surrounded her pale, soft body.

Her blue eyes looked up into mine and twinkled with a vibrant smile. "Was that more like what you had in mind?"

I kissed her a long passionate kiss, my tongue and lips exploring her mouth slowly. All the while I was anchored at two ends with her. One, up at her face with my mouth inside hers, and two, down three feet lower, my favorite extension took extreme advantage of a very selfish demand.

"A little over two weeks," she murmured.

I looked at her puzzled for a second. "What?"

"My body's calendar should be primed a little over two weeks from now."

I lay speechless for the longest time. Then I merely chuckled.

***

I'm not sure I can explain how much I felt I was into that woman, but for the moment, the evening, the weeks to come she was literally everything to me. That night we fell asleep on Diane's bed nestled in each other's arms--our bodies intertwined for intimacy as opposed to the worry that one of us might fall off the bed. When I awoke, she was gone from the bed.

I could smell cigarette smoke coming from the living room. I followed the odor and found her lounging perfectly nude atop her couch although she had spread out a small towel to sit between her butt and the cushions. The sight of Diane poised so demurely on the sofa in that state made my dick respond independent to the rest of me once again.

"I didn't know you smoked." I walked over and stood close to her. I looked at the package next to her on the end table. Wait a minute! Did she steal one of my Black and Milds?

"I quit several years back." Diane took a long lingering puff from the dark cigarillo. "But tonight I wanted one. I wanted to share something of yours."

I couldn't help but laugh. "I think after fucking five times in two days you might say we shared something of each other."

"I needed one to calm me down." She shrugged her beautiful bare shoulders and took another deep drag. It made her cough.

I grabbed another one from the package and shook my head. "You are so unpredictable sometimes." I lit the long black cigarillo.

"What will you do?" Diane reached out and almost touched my crotch. However, at the last second she pressed her fingers and palm against my abdomen.

"I don't understand." I placed my hand on top of hers. "What do you mean, what will I do?"

"Will you...?" She looked down lower than where her hand sat on my abdomen, "Will you take the baby and leave?"

"Oh, Diane, no!" How could I tell her that the thought never occurred to me? My goal in life ran very specific. I wanted the complete set--Father, Mother, and Baby[ies]. All the action figures with real working bodily functions. "I'd never do that to you."

"I'm sorry. I guess old fears never drift very far away."

I made her stand up and brought her close into my arms. "I've never had anyone like you before, Diane. I didn't think it was possible to indulge in so much wonderful sex with someone as full of life as you."

"Oh, you..." She laid her head against my chest. "I've loved every minute of it."

"Good." I told her. "Let's put these cigarettes out, go back into the bedroom, and share something real this time." I turned her around and pushed back toward the bedroom. "Remember where you put that bottle of warming lubricant?"

"Mm-hmm..." She reached down and grabbed my erected dick with her hand. "Right here."

***