Third Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zetony5
zetony5
6 Followers

Peter walked into the office building. Gwen was at her desk and Rita was talking to her.

"Good morning ladies, a nice day." He said in passing.

"Good morning Mr Morris. It is a nice day for sure." Gwen replied.

"Good morning sir." Rita said as she studied him up and down as he went to his office.

"You know him Gwen. He is good looking mm, mm." Rita said softly.

"I speak to him occasionally. He sends out a fax sometimes that's all. He sure is sweet looking though. Oh well." Gwen said as innocently as she could. Her finger was touching her love bud through her skirt. As she softly caressed it, arousing her sexuality.

Shall I see you later." Rita said as she idly looked at the papers in her hand.

"Ok why not, where had you in mind." Gwen asked quietly. Her pulse was racing with anticipation.

Want to go to a movie maybe. Lolita is running." Rita said.

"Ok what time shall I meet you?" Gwen said." Oh 7.00 at the plaza, you know it."

"The plaza, sure ok, 7.00 then." Gwen replied excitedly.

The day passed the same as any other, and was done.

Gwen drove home and got supper. Clearing up the dishes she said that she was going out to a movie with a girl from work.

Getting to the cinema at 6.55 and waited for Rita to arrive. Rita drove up and got out of her car. She was wearing a flared short skirt and a blouse. She was very casual in canvas pumps.

Gwen got out of her car and walked up to Rita. Rita looked her up and down and kissed Gwen's cheek. They got tickets for the balcony seating. Rita suggested sitting off to the side. The theatre was poorly attended anyway so they had a lot of freedom. Picking their spot Gwen led the way and sat next to wall and Rita sat next to her.

Because of the length of her skirt Rita's knees and a bit of her thighs were showing.

As the lights dimmed Rita put her arm around Gwen's shoulders. Gwen rested her head on Rita's shoulder.

They sat and watched the movie roll by.

Gwen felt Rita's fingers softly slipping down onto her chest over her blouse. Soft feather like caresses that barely touching her. Giving her exciting and arousing sensations. A finger touched her over a nipple "Hm" Gwen purred. Her legs parted a slightly and a foot touched Rita's. Gwen put her hand up caressed the back of Rita's hand.

Rita moved her hand and began undoing a button of Gwen's blouse. Her hand slipped in and over Gwen's filmy bra covered breast. As her hand softly cupped it. Feeling rise and fall as Gwen breathed.

Gwen undid another button and adeptly unsnapped her bra.

Rita felt the bra snap apart as its clasp separated. And the garment slipped to the sides.

Her breasts were now bare and heaving with excitement.

Rita raised her hand and put in under Gwen's chin. She turned Gwen's head and tilted it up towards hers as she tilted her head she kissed Gwen tenderly. There lips barely touched but the excitement. Gwen's toes curled in her shoes at the sensual feeling.


Rita felt Gwen's foot move and slid her hand into Gwen's lap caressing her leg above her knee. While her other hand caressed Gwen's bare breast. She cupped her hand over it pressing her hand onto it. Its stiff nipple pressed against the palm of Rita's hand Gwen put her hand down onto Rita's in her lap and softly caressing it.

Rita moved it and put Gwen's hand in her own lap and on her thigh, moving her hand away.

Gwen slowly softly moved her hand up and down Rita's skirt covered thigh. A she got near Rita's knee she felt the bottom hem of Rita's skirt. She slowly slipped her hand across onto Rita other knee.

Letting her fingers trail down in-between Rita's thighs. She slowly slipped her hand under the hem easing it up. Baring some more of Rita's warm soft thighs.

Rita moved in her seat and her skirt become less tight across her lap. Rita put her hand back and pressed Gwen's as she caressed Rita's thigh, urging her to continue what she was doing. Before moving her hand away Rita separated Gwen's little finger as though to use it as a pointer. Up toward her crotch.

Rita's other hand caressed and fondled the now hot and swollen breast, squeezing first one nipple then the other.

"You have such warm soft hands Rita." Gwen purred as her head nestled against Rita's neck.

Gwen's hand slowly and gently slipped along Rita's thighs. As it got closer to Rita's crotch so Rita parted her legs. As much as the seat width would allow. Slowly Gwen caressed her way up the warm soft thigh. Her little finger came in contact with Rita's panties. Sliding her finger over the crotch area, moving her finger up a little she caressed Rita's crotch. As she slowly rubbed the material it became damp under her fingertip. She turned her hand over softly rubbing the material up and down stiffening her index finger and felt the material move under the pressure of her fingertip. Pressing her finger against Rita's panties it pushed the material in between Rita's labia.

"Oh sweetheart, yes that's it. Right there." Rita whispered as she squeezed Gwen's breast.

Rita's crotch was hot and wet. Slipping her finger to the edge of Rita's panties, it slipped inside the hem; She felt the puffy hot lips of Rita's cunt and slipped her finger in between them. Sliding her finger up and down and in and out of the hot slippery aroused labia. She moved her finger up till she touched the clit hood, which made Rita instinctively twitch and send an arousing sensation through.

"Oh Gwen you have heavenly fingers that are driving me wild." Rita purred as she kissed Gwen's ear and dipped the tip of her tongue into it.

Gwen slipped her finger into Rita's slippery cunt as far as she could and curled it. Caressing the inside of the hot orifice. Slipping her finger out she caressed Rita's love bud with her slippery wet fingertip. Rita's clit began to swell with the attention it was receiving and protruded from its hood.

"Oh baby". Rita said in a sultry voice, adding, "You are a natural. Fuck that feels fabulous. You have such tender hands. Such knowing hands and fingers. Finger fuck me" Rita almost pleaded in a whisper. She thrust her hips toward Gwen's finger that sank into the hot dripping cunt.

Gwen withdrew her finger then inserted two fingers, thrusting and withdrew time and again making Rita very excited and aroused. She moved a finger up to caress Rita's swollen clit.

They were so lost in their intimacy that they didn't realize that the movie had finished until the theatre light came up. Rita moved her arm from around Gwen's shoulders. Gwen put her hand in her blouse and pulled her bra out and put it in her purse. As they got up Gwen did up a button of her blouse.

Rita turned and took Gwen's head in her hands and looking at her slowly pulled Gwen to her and tilting her head she kissed her. Her tongue touched Gwen's lips softly. Gwen put her hand up and fondled Rita's breast.

As they left the theatre and got out on to the street Rita said softly as she took Gwen's hand. "You and I will make suck sweet music. I like you a lot."

"I've never been with another woman before and am still getting used to it. I like you a lot as well Rita."

Rita was looking at Gwen's blouse, her nipples partially visible through the filmy material and they were still stiff.

"You have such soft breasts. I can see those succulent nipples. If you weren't putting your bra back on I'd like to have it. A reminder of a sexy evening." Rita said as she brushed Gwen's chest with the back of her hand.

"It feels so good not to be wearing a bra." Gwen said softly. Her cheeks a bit flushed as she took the filmy garment out of her bag and gave it to Rita.

"I liked your hand on my bare skin. - Well I'd better head home. Lord knows what for though." Gwen said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"I know what you mean. I know the feeling girl. Oh well. See you tomorrow - sweet thing. " Rita said adding with a knowing wink. "I'll treasure it.' Rita was clutching Gwen's bra to her.

Peter arrived at the office before Gwen.

Later in the morning he was asked to fax out some engineering specs. He compiled the necessary information and went to reception to get the papers faxed out. When he got to Gwen's desk it was Janet sitting at the desk.

"Would you fax the paper out for please?" Peter asked.

"Yes certainly sir." Janet replied as she took the sheets from him.

"Gwen not in today?" Peter remarked.

"She called in sick this morning. She has a migraine headache. She will probably be back tomorrow." Janet said with a pleasant smile.

"Oh boy they aren't good, rather her than me. - Thanks." Peter said as he went back to his office. As he opened the door the phone was ringing. He closed the door and walked to his desk.

"Good morning Peter Morris here how can I help you?"

"Hello sweetheart."

Peter stood at the end of his desk. "Hi sweet thing, sorry to hear about your migraine. You take good care of your self ok."

"Bless you love. But truthfully the reason I'm not at work is that last evening was very steamy for me and I just couldn't face seeing Rita today. I love you and need you so bad." Gwen said. Her voice was all emotional and shaky.

Peter had sat behind his desk as he listened to her." Oh I see, well I'm glad that you are all right sweetheart. Janet said you had a migraine headache. Things got a bit heavy for you eh! I wouldn't worry lover. I still adore you and need you as much as you need me, ok." Peter said as he reassured Gwen

"Are you busy or can you talk for a few minutes?" Gwen asked him.

"No not really it's just a standard day." There was a knock at his door. "Come in."

Janet stepped into his office." Oh sorry I didn't know you were on the phone.'

"No problem, what's up?"

"You have a reply to the paper I faxed out for you." Janet said handing Peter the sheet of paper.

"Thank you Janet for bringing it over to me." Peter said as Janet was leaving and closed the door behind her.

"Still their sweetheart"

"Yes I'm still here. Oh heavy is kind of right. We went to the movies not to the lounge and saw Lolita. Not that we were really interested in the movie story. We went up on the balcony and sat at the side, anyway. Rita put her hand on my shoulder and was very seductively caressing my breast. I had my head resting on her shoulder after a few minutes of her caresses. I was all caught up in my feelings of longing. I undid a couple of buttons of my blouse and even unclasped my bra for her. Oh Peter she had me really hot for her. At some point we kissed. It was a soft kiss not like we kiss. Rita had her hand over my bare breast fondling it. I put my hand on her thigh and she moved in her seat to free her skirt some. She was hot as well, I know because her panties crotch was damp. She pulled her panties to the side and I fingered her cunt. Then she asked me to finger fuck her. We were so into our eroticism that we hadn't noticed that the movie was over. Only that the theatre light had came on. We finished with me giving her my bra. After what I've said you still feel for me." Gwen said nervously but relieved to have said it.

"Sweetheart, sweetheart I adore you, you sensual lady, - you voluptuous woman. - Aphrodite." Peter said reassuring Gwen as he added. "It was a steamy evening for you. I think you had a good time as well. You let your feelings run free and you enjoyed it. That's great. When will I see my sweetheart next?" Peter asked.

"I'll be back at the office tomorrow and we'll decide on something then ok. And thanks Peter. I adore you as well. I guess I'm still nervous of what feel with her."

"That's understandable sweetheart. Go with your feelings and you'll be fine.' Peter reassured Gwen.

"I'll see you tomorrow ok." Gwen said.

"Ok, love you."

"Love you too." Gwen said and hung up.

The day drifted by. After work Peter went for a coffee. Shortly after he got there Rita came into the shop. She got a coffee and came over and asked Peter if she could join him.

"Please." He replied.

Gwen wasn't in today a lousy migraine headache." Rita said.

"Oh that's why. They are really nasty so I've heard.' Peter said quietly.

"I guess you've never had one. Lucky you. I've had two in my life and I tell you they are awful. I hope Gwen's wasn't to bad though." Rita said.

"Well I'd better get on my way. Please excuse me. Take care." Peter said as he got up and left.

Next day Peter was a bit late getting to the office. There she was. Gwen was at her desk.

"Good morning Gwen how are you feeling. I hope the headache cleared up ok." Peter said.

"Good morning Mr Morris. Yes it's a lot better thanks." She replied with a smile.

"That's good well you take it easy ok." Peter replied as he walked to his office.

There was a knock at his door and Gwen opened the door. She went in and closed the door behind her. She ran over and through her arms around Peter's neck and kissed him. "I had to see you sweetheart. Can we have our lunch together in the park." Gwen said a sparkle in her pretty eyes.

"Sure why not, Ill see you there at about 1220 ok."

"Great, Ill see you then my lover." Gwen said and was gone. She had a sheet of paper with her when she went into Peter's office and left it there on his desk.

Written on the sheet was I LOVE YOU. That's all that was written on it other than the imprint of Gwen's lips.

Reading it Peter smiled. He opened a drawer in his desk and took out large buff envelope and put the sheet of paper in it.

Peter took the envelope with him when he left for lunch.

Parking his car he saw Gwen sitting under a tree eating her lunch. Picking up his lunch he strolled over to Gwen and sat in front of her. Leaning forward he kissed her tenderly and long

"And I love you to." Peter said as there kiss ended.

"I so wanted to see you. Not being with you was a nightmare." Gwen said as she was eating her lunch.

"I thought about you to sweet thing, lying beside me in your black lace panties. These soft legs spreading front of me." Peter said as he put a hand on Gwen's leg. Sliding it up to her knee. Her skirt slid up as his hand moved up her leg.

Gwen put her hand down and pulled her skirt up above her knees.

"Kind of like this Gwen said as she laid down on the grass and spread her legs wide. Her pink panties were in full view.

Peter held out a hand and Gwen took it. "Up you get Aphrodite. Before I rape you." Peter pulled Gwen to him and they kissed passionately, urgently.

Her other hand that was behind his head. Pulling him to her as she thrust her tongue into his mouth as far as she could. Her hand was pressing on and caressing the hard bulge in Peters pants.

Gwen's hand fumbled around on Peters pants. She found the zipper pull and proceeded to pull it down. Slipping her hand inside of Peters pants then the opening in his jockey shorts. His erection was slowly freed from its encompassing clothing. Gwen pulled away from him saying breathlessly.

"My love I'm going to blow your mind for you." Kneeling in front of him she took his hot aching prick and proceeded to slowly pump it up and down. Her head dipped and took his man head into it. Gwen's hot wet mouth slowly sank over his erect shaft, sending arousing sensations through him. At one point she nearly gagged on him, as she took more and more of him into her mouth.

She orally masturbated her lover. Giving him feeling he had only dreamt of, fantasized on!

"Ohh lover I'm cumming." Peter said in wavering voice as he put his hands on her head.

He half wanted to her to come off of him and half wanted Gwen to finish him orally. It was to late. He clutched her head as his hips quivered and shook.

Gwen knew he was cumming and pulled back off of him, her mouth open.

He ejaculated two hot creamy loads of cum in to her mouth and she let it dribble out and onto the ground between them. She closed her mouth over his glistening man head she gently sucked his last drops of cum from him.

Getting up Gwen looked at her lover with dreamy eyes and taking his head between her hands she pressed her cum laced lips to his. Her crotch was pressed against his stiff penis, which she craved. They shared the last drops of his cream in their passionate kiss. There passion was such that they weren't aware if they had been seen or not. In there carnal passion they didn't care. They had all they needed.

Peter corralled his prick as they kissed, and when they're kissing was over he zipped up his pants.

"Gwen you know how to make a guy feel great, you are a real lover and I adore you." Peter said. His face a bit flushed but very happy.

"I needed you lover and wanted to do for you. I did have a good time and a sexy time with Rita. And after what I told you. You had to be certain of my love for you and the best way to illustrate it for you was to suck you off. I enjoyed it as well very much as well sweet thing.

They strolled hand in hand back to there cars. Reaching Gwen's car she pulled Peter to her and kissed him tenderly and threw her arms around his neck and hugged him.

"I'll call you ok." She said as she got into her car.

Peter waved and walked to his car as Gwen passed him on her way back to the office.

There were a couple of rainy days. Just staying dry was a good thing.

Peter had some papers to fax out. He went to reception with the documents. Gwen was taking a phone call as he got to her desk.

Seeing Peter she waved.

"Hi what can I do for you Mr Morris?"

"Would you fax these papers please Gwen."

"No problem, I'll let you know when they are gone. Will there be any replies at all. - I'll let you know ok."

"Thank you Gwen. Replies, yes there should be a reply for each actually. That sounds like my phone." Peter said as he turned and trotted to his office.

Midway through the afternoon there was a knock at his door. "Come in." He said.

The door opened and Gwen walked in, closing the door behind her.

As she walked to Peter's desk he was getting up and coming to meet her.

"The replies for you Peter. Gwen said as she put them on his desk.

Peter stepped in front of her and took her head in his hands saying. "Thank you sweetheart." As he did he kissed her tenderly.

"I'd better get back." Gwen said softly and added. "I love you."

As she left she closed the door.

Peter looked at the sheets of paper on his desk. Two were replies, which he filed away. The third had a question. He got the required data and wrote it on a sheet. He took it out and asked Gwen to fax it out saying. "Would you send this out please Gwen? There's no rush on it as long as it goes sometime today. Thanks."

"Yes certainly Peter no problem." Gwen replied, smiling.

"Would you like to go out to the lake tomorrow evening? Think on it and give me a call." Peter said quietly then added in a louder voice. "That'll be fine Gwen thank."

"I'll arrange something and call you." Gwen said quietly as Peter turned to go to his office.

Peter walked back to his office.

Peter sat watching a movie on the TV wondering if Gwen was going to call. He went into the kitchenette and got a beer out of the fridge. Turning to go back to the settee. He heard a knock at his door.

Wondering who was at his door he put the beer on the counter.

As he opened the door, to his surprise there was Gwen standing there.

She had a nervous smile on her face.

"Come on in sweetheart. This is a lovely surprise." Peter said as he closed the door behind her.

Gwen threw her arms around Peter's neck and kissed him hungrily, passionately. She moved an arm down and rubbed his hips against hers, as she pressed her hips against his.

As their passionate kiss ended Gwen said in a sultry tone. "Make love to me my love. I need you so badly I ache. Take me," Her dreamy eyes said fuck me. As she was speaking she was lifting her skirt, up over her hips. She took Peters hand and pulled it down to her crotch.

zetony5
zetony5
6 Followers