Third Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zetony5
zetony5
6 Followers

He leaned over and kissed her tenderly, just brushing her lips with his.

"I love you Peter so much. I want you so much it hurts." Gwen said softly. Her lips touching his. Peter leaned over Gwen and kissed her soft round breast and sucked its nipple gently, giving Gwen exciting and arousing sensations. Making her nipples stiffen and swell. He could taste his cum on her soft skin where Gwen had massaged it in.

"Oh Peter that feels so good, your tongue is driving me wild. Suck my tits lover." Gwen pleaded in a sultry voice.

Peter opened his lips and sucked the warm soft orb into his mouth. Lathering its nipple with his tongue.

"Hmm you sexy man you." Gwen purred. Her hand slipped down and caressed his stiff cock. She withdrew her hand and slipped it into her mouth and made her fingers wet with saliva. Returning it to Peter's erection. She softly caressed its man head with her wet fingers.

Peter slipped a hand down and into Gwen's panties, down into the pubic fur, slipped down and touched love bud softly.

Gwen twitched at the touch that aroused her longing for Peter's sexuality. His stiff prick filling her cunt with its hot jism.

Slipping a finger into her hot slippery love canal. He felt her vaginal muscles react and grab at his finger as he slid his finger in as far as he could.

"Ohh Peter, fuck that feels so good." Gwen whispered hoarsely, as she pressed her legs together trapping his hand inside of her. She reached and took hold of his waning erection and caressed it lovingly, bringing life back into it. She unclasped her legs.


Peter kissed his way down her tummy to the waistband of her panties. Moving down his tongue was over her cunt lips. By waggling it he pressed it in between her love lips. pressing his tongue down onto the filmy material in a stiff point. Through the filmy material.

"You sexy guy you, - o-h-h u-g-h fuuuck,- ohh Peter." She moaned softly, then whispered." Take off my panties p-l-e-a-s-e."

Peter changed his position and began easing the lacy filmy panties over her curvaceous hips and down her smooth legs. As Peter pulled them off of her and let them drop to the floor he took hold of a foot and kissed it. He slipped a toe into his mouth and sucked it. Peter did the same with each toe in turn. Sliding his tongue slowly up Gwen's leg sucking behind her knee on his way up to her thigh. Her scent in his nostrils aroused him all the more and his prick got harder in Gwen's hand. Getting to her aroused cunt her love lips puffy and slippery with her own lubrication. Peter lowered his lips over her cunt and sucked her puffy lips into his mouth and ran his tongue along them softly. Pulling them as he sucked them and stretching them.

Gwen purred softly as she pressed Peters head against her hot cunt. "Mmm fff lover that feels so incredible ohh man I'm loosing my mind." Her fingers mussing his hair and her hips thrust forward against his face.

Peter let those soft puffy labia loose from his lips and moved away enough to allow him to insert a finger into Gwen's sopping slippery cunt. Curling it as he slid it in to caress the hot walls of her vagina. Dipping his head Peter softly licked Gwen's love bud and then sucked it gently. After a short time Gwen began to squirm and moan as a hand clenched the bedding. "Ohh Peter I'm cumming - ohh fuuuuccckk." Her voice a guttural sound. Her hips writhed and bucked, as she clenched a handful of bedding. He lifted his head in time to see Gwen's cunt let forth a stream of her hot love juice on to the bed. Clear slippery essence of his lover pooled on his bed, the last of it dribbled down her thigh over her butt and dripped onto the bed. After a few moments Gwen relaxed her legs and let them slip down onto the bed. She lay quietly, her heart raced. Her eyes closed. Her breasts heaving as she breathed in as much air as she could. Her orgasm had drained her in an explosive couple of moments. Peter covered Gwen with a soft blanket and slipped into his jockey shorts. Going into the kitchen he put on a pot of coffee. He then went and turned the stereo on softly to play the disc of Asiatic music. Getting a small cluster of grapes from the bowl on the table. Peter went into the bedroom and gently lifted the blanket and folded it back.

Gwen's soft breasts rising and falling slowly as she breathed peacefully. He put the cluster on her chest between her breasts. She roused at the touch of the cool grapes against her skin. "Hi lover." She purred softly. Her eyes still partly closed.

"Hi sweetheart I have a pot of coffee on if you would like some and when you are ready." Peter said as he sat on the edge of the bed.

She put a hand on her chest to see what Peter had put there. Her hand found the grapes. Picking them up she smiled and whispered. "Another bribe my sexy man." Putting the cluster of grapes to her lips and sucking one into her mouth. She sat up and pushed the blanket down over her legs and swung them out over the side of the bed. She sat looking at Peter, standing in front of her in his jockey shorts. A pronounced bulge pressing the front outwards. Gwen got up and stepped toward him and kissed Peter tenderly as she ran a hand over his chest. Walking to the bottom of the bed Gwen picked her blouse as she slipped it on she said softly. "A cup of coffee sound good. And maybe it'll take my mind off of you, you sexy guy. Afterwards could I take a shower sweetheart."

"Anytime, anytime you don't have to ask." Peter said as he was opening the fridge. "Fancy an cream horn Aphrodite."

"First its grapes and now decadent cream horns. What's next oh tempter of Sabine's, em!" Gwen's said with a big grin on her face as she strolled to the table and sat down.

"That's all right now I'm afraid." Peter said as he put their coffees on the table and sat down across the table.

"So have you got all you need for the seminar."

"Yes I think so. All I need really are a couple of changes of cloths. I can travel light on this trip."

"Are all the delegates men do you know." Gwen asked.

"I've no idea. I would guess that it would be all men but I don't know that's for sure."

They had their snack and Gwen went and showered. She came out of the bathroom wrapped in a bath towel carrying her blouse. Softly strolled into the bedroom and got dressed.

"I'd better get going lover." Gwen said. "I'll try and call you on Sunday ok."

"Ok sweetheart." Peter replied as they walked to the door.

"You behave while you are out of town or at least be careful if you know what I mean. You sexy man." Gwen turned and they kissed tenderly.

Peter cleared up the table and put the utensils away.

After watching a bit of TV he got out a case and packed ready for the following morning and headed off to bed.

zetony5
zetony5
6 Followers