Third Party Candidate For Wild Sex

Story Info
He watches his wife with hard-bodied man.
2.9k words
4.06
53.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although she was a strong woman and virtually always on top of any situation, Gloria was a bit discomfited. She and John, her lover and prospective husband, were going to meet a younger man for one purpose only. If things went as planned the young guy would make love to her while John watched. The idea of a threesome didn't bother her. She'd done much the same thing in her first marriage at swinging parties. But they were going to stoically meet someone for a drink and discuss fucking in a somewhat clinical manner? This didn't seem like foreplay.

Still it was the agreement, and John had instigated it. Indeed she had traveled east to meet him, live with him, make love with him. She did this knowing his passion was to expand the definition of making love to include a third party. This sort of sex was what he wanted to be the norm. As for the prospective selectee, she had seen his picture. My god, he was an Adonis!. She could see herself in the arms of such a man. He must have worked hard to get himself into such physical condition, muscles on top of muscles. And his penis excited her beyond belief. True, it was limp, but it looked as if it could be hard in a trice, the sort that that her late husband had talked about seeing in locker rooms. "A guaranteed woman pleaser," he called it.

In one of their many e-mail exchanges John sent the picture and e-mailed Gloria asking if she'd like to make it with such a guy. She had to admit that it made her knees weak just looking at it. He started a search for him and learned he lived nearby, and his name was Al. A few more exchanges of e-mails and phone calls and they agreed to an appointment an few weeks hence. Gloria traveled east to move in with John. They found each other interesting compatible. Even the sex was good, if not spectacular.

Now John and Gloria were on the way to meet him Al. This was the most awkward thing she'd ever done, but there was no turning back now. Gloria broke the silence, "John, I do hope this works out, more for your sake than mine. I am awfully fond of you, you know. And I want you to know that I really enjoy making love with you. In spite of your doubts you are a good lover."

John reached over and put his hand on his partner's leg, "I'm glad to hear that Gloria. But I think both of us agree that a diversion like this can enhance our own love affair."

"I understand John, Really. and I will do what I can to make it exciting for both of us. . . actually, three of us. Let's hope Al gives me the trill of my life, just for you" John smiled at her and continued rubbing her thigh, like she was a high school girl. By the time they got to the bistro she was getting warm.

Al was there sitting at a table by the small dance floor when they arrived. He rose "I'm Al. You must be the Gloria your husband bragged about." They weren't married but she didn't see any point in correcting him. She extended her hand. For the first time they touched each other. Now Gloria felt like a silly teenager. God he was an Adonis in person as well.

They had a few drinks, on John of course. This was his party. The conversation was polite but somewhat wide ranging. And to Gloria's relief Al was well read, and knowledgeable in a wide variety of subjects. She was especially pleased that he had read a book she'd written. And he was surprised to know she'd written it.

She explained, "In my spare time I do lots of ghost writing. In some cases I insist on credit on the cover, but for politicians I have to steer clear of that and let him take the credit. I wrote every word but the ideas were his of course."

Through the half hour's chit chat, not a word was said about the real reason for the meeting – a meeting held so two would-be lovers would determine if they liked each other well enough to go ahead with the plan. The impasse was broken when Al asked Gloria to dance. It was a relief for both of them to finally approach the subject and it could be handled best on the dance floor just between the two of them. This was personal. Sex is as personal as humans can get.

Gloria fit well into Al's arms. He was handsome and well built, but not much taller than she was. She moved in close, but not close enough to be out of place in a small bistro. She was used to causing a man to get hard on the dance floor but Al's entire body felt like it was made of steel. She couldn't think of any reason to say no to John's plan, but still she wanted to explore the subject. "What do you think of John's idea of our making love while he watches? After all I'm quite a bit older than you."

Despite it's being indecorous he pulled her closer, "Feel that?"

She indeed felt it, his penis was pressing against her. She said, "God, yes."

I wanted to meet you when I saw those pictures of you. Then when you and John come in I made a silent prayer that I could make love to you. Do you think god will answer a prayer for two grown up people to fuck?"

Gloria laughed, "I think god will do whatever you want him to do. He's imaginary you know. But we agree on what we want to do. Shall we inform my husband that his plan is viable and on schedule?"

Al managed to pull her tighter and rub against her one more time. Gloria could only imagine what would be happening in a short while.

They walked back to the table. Gloria leaned over, gave John a wet kiss and asked, "How far is that motel you booked darling?

John addressed both of them, "Not far. I was so sure you folks would agree that I already checked in. I take it you are ready?"

On the way to the car Gloria walked between the John and Al. She assumed Al still had his erection, or could summon it up in a minute. She reached over and groped John's crotch. There it was, stiff and ready. He always lamented it was just too little but she found it enjoyable.

Gloria and Al got in the back seat. He put his arm around her and once again she felt like a high school girl on a date. One difference was that she did nothing to stop his groping. He went for the tits and had her blouse unfastened even before they cleared the parking lot. One deft move and Gloria unfastened her bra. She reflected that he was as fascinated by her titties as she had been of his penis. His head went from one to the other. Then he buried his head between them. She held them tight against herself. Things heated up rapidly.

She managed to grope his crotch, then unzipped his pants. She had to see what had brought her here! She pulled it out. It was perfect – a good eight inches, very thick, and hard as a brick. She moved Al's head from her chest and bent over. A couple licks around the head, then she slid her mouth over it.

She paused, looked up at her lover and asked, "How soon could you recover if I finish a blow job?

"In fifteen minutes I'll be hard as ever again. The only thing is that I will take longer to cum the next time, not a bad thing.:"

Next Gloria called out to John in the front seat. "How long will it take for us to get to the motel darling?"

"Will half an hour be long enough sweetheart?"

"Yes, half an hour, then the main show." With that she went after her lover's cock with a passion. She got his pants down and grabbed his balls. She slipped one finger up to his ass. She probed then pushed it in. All while bobbing her head up and down hard. He matched her rhythm by pushing back and fondling the sweetest set of tits he had ever seen. It was clear he wouldn't last long. And he didn't. John could clearly hear the actions his beloved and her paramour were making in the back seat.

She moved up and down on his cock, pausing now and then to tell him how much she wanted him to cum in and on her. He responded by pulling her face to him and giving her a wet kiss. Then it was back to business. She rammed her finger up his ass as she took his cock in her mouth. He raise his ass and matched her rhythm.

Then it happened. He held her head tight and fucked her face fast. He held it tight, made a big "ooooooh god" and erupted. She felt it in her mouth, then backed off and he splashed it on her face. Then the little spurts and it was over . . . for the time being.

Her face half covered with white liquid from her lover, she tapped her husband on the shoulder. "Can you pull over dear?"

John was sure what she wanted. He pulled to the curb, and turned to face his prospective wife. He gave her an open mouth kiss then licked the residue from the recent frolicking in the back seat from her face. "Thank you darling for the preview." Then he drove round the same corner he'd been passing for several minutes and pulled into the motel.

He let them all in via the outside door. Inside was some wine on ice, a TV with porn on demand, and a huge bed. John poured everybody a glass of wine, took his seat – one close to the bed. Then he dialed up a porn show. They all looked at a huge black guy with a huge dick plowing it into a petite blond with well shaped, but small, tits. He said, "Nice but I have a much better show right here close at hand, so close I can touch both of the star performers."

Gloria felt her passions return. She smiled at her lover of the evening, gave him a kiss. Then she lay back on the bed, her blouse still open and her tits bare. In addition her skirt had moved up to her thighs. Al lay beside her and sex permeated the room. On TV the huge black guy was still pounding a screaming petite white woman. On the bed two lovers were kissing, hugging, fondling, and kissing. Watching them closely while waiting for the black guy on TV to cum was a white businessman who was now, himself, naked. Fondling his four inch erection, nice but too small for show business.

Soon the couple on bed really got with it. Gloria helped as Al undressed her. Then she asked him to lie still and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. He leaned forward as she slipped it off. Next his pants. For the second time tonight she unfastened them and pulled them down and off. Once again she had a good look at the body she admired, not the least part of which was pointing at the ceiling. Now, both naked, she slid up beside him, leaned over and gave him an open-mouthed kiss. His arms went around her and she ran her hand over his body, feeling the muscles. Jesus she could hardly wait until he held it close to her and banged her as hard as the guy on TV was doing his partner.

He rolled her over on her back. Kissed her again, and moved down to her tits. He made love to each in it's turn. It pleased Gloria, but so far it was sex as she had experienced it hundreds of times before. She pushed his head down to her triangle and raised her hips. She wasn't going to make cunnilingus the centerpiece but wanted his tongue to loosen her up for that magnificent cock. God it was a masterpiece!

Al dutifully did his duty. He used his lips to part her vulva then invaded her space until he landed on her clit. That did it. She wrapped her legs around him, fucked his face until she was on the edge of orgasm. Then Gloria pulled him on top of her. She marveled at his hard body on her white pliant one. When he was face to face with her she pulled his face to hers and they kissed again. She felt his cock pressing against her body. She raise her ass and guided it in, just the head at first. Then she broke off the kiss and softly screamed, "NOW YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD. NOW, FUCK ME HARD. DO IT!"

Al did as he was told. He gave one hard lunge and Gloria went to heaven. She was held down by the hardest body she had ever felt and was impaled on the hardest and biggest cock she ever experienced. As she expected she started to orgasm immediately. Holding him tight she met each thrust with one wilder from herself. And she loved to talk, sometimes in gibberish.

OH GOD DAMN YOU DAMN YOU GOD DAMN YOU SLAM IT TO ME MAKE ME CUM OHHH JESUS CHRIST OOOOH GOD I'M CUMMING I'VE NEVER FELT LIKE THIS SLAM IT TO ME HARD HARDER HARDER HARDER. OOOO MY GOD.

Her orgasm was real and it was one of the greatest she ever had, but she still took a peek at John. He was standing, slowly stroking himself as he watched the lovers threshing on the bed. Al was almost an afterthought.

But not to himself. He had long known he was the thing of fantasy for many women, but this red head was something beyond description. If he had not had a blow job a half hour earlier he would have lost it and finished immediately. As it was he stayed hard, rock hard, and could approach orgasm time and again, each evoking a thrill as he'd never experienced before. Fucking this wild redhead was an adventure he would never forget. She was surprisingly tight for a forty something woman, at least she was tight until that last wild orgasm. Now she was wet. As he fucked her he grasped one tit and squeezed it, then the other. My god she was so beautiful he was afraid he'd leave her without making love to every part of her body.

He backed away a bit and said, "I don't want to ever cum Gloria. I would like to just fuck you forever, and ever.

She replied, "and ever. you are the best of all time."

Then they went at it hard again. Soon he put his left leg outside her right one, making it tight again and both were soon babbling in ecstasy again. Finally they held each other tight. He started those short strokes. She reached down to grab his balls but found John's hand there. He applied the coup de grace by squeezing his balls. Al buried his cock in Gloria and let it fly. Then they lay still. Their hearts still pounding wildly.

He started to become soft and some of his juices rolled down her ass. She knew that John's part in the orgy would take care of that. When Al pulled out he left a trail across her belly. Again she didn't bother wiping it off.

Gloria said, "come here Al." then she pulled his body up and placed he now semi turgid cock between her tits, wiping it clean. This too would be part of the after-play with John.

And John was right on schedule. He took his proposed wife in his arms, kissed her softly, and said, "Gloria I can't tell you how exciting that was. nor can I tell you how much I love it."

"Oh god darling let's do this every week for ever and ever. That was so exciting. And I loved looking at you when I cum." She pulled him to her. He moved down to her titties and licked the juice left behind by Al. Then he smiled at his wife and moved on down, to the cum on her belly and in her pussy. He nearly buried his face in her licking. He was so persistent she started moving her hips again. It was wonderful. Finally he turned in the 69 position grabbed the cheeks of her ass and pulled her on top of himself. Everything left over from the sex act minutes earlier came into his face now.

The adventure was over except for one thing. John still had an erection.

"What about that?" Asked Gloria.

"Let's keep it for a while. As long as it's hard it'll remind me of an exciting evening. Let's drop Al off at the bistro, then go home, and I'd like to make love with my betrothed."