Third Quarter Luau Ch. 01

Story Info
New Town, New Discoveries.
1.6k words
4
5.9k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never would've thought I would end up here in this situation. My parents: dead. All my life I never would have guessed they'd end up this way. Both murdered by a drug lord. A simple case of the wrong place at the wrong time. No,my parents didnt do any drugs or drink. They were just out on a much needed date, to which I had convinced them to go on.

"Mom, Dad have fun! Love you!" I yelled.

"Bye hunny love you!" yelled my dad.

"Bye baby love you more" yelled my mom.

Those were the last things I had said to them. No one ever bothered to ever tell me the entire story, but all I know is they're gone. Forever. So what the hell am I gonna do? I can't stay in Hawaii. All the people in this town know about everything and keep apologizing and trying to make small talk. I'm sick of it all. So there's just one thing to do: leave and move to the continental U.S.

My aunt Sadeuh or Sadie was the only other family member alive, so when the government found out I was an adolescent without living parents and no god parents, I had to immediately be put into a foster care. No one wants to go there, and I wasn't about to. Lucky enough, my aunt worked for Social Services. A day after everything happened she flew to Hawaii to settle all of the expenses, and funerals and tell me what was going to happen to me. The plan was that, I was going to move to Rockview, a small city outside of Miami, with her. Since I was 17 and pretty much independant, she would get me my own apartment in her name. She assured me this was going to work because she was the big boss, and when she said jump her employees said how high and when do you want me to come back down.

So now, it's the morning of my first day of school. School at Rockview High had already started a week before, so I was coming in on the first full week. My aunt had told me she knew most of the faculty there and they were aware of my situation, so they would treat me with care.

I was just waking up when she had called me.

"Hey kid. You ready for your first day?" she asked.

"Ehh. I'm still sleepy but sure I guess. I'm just not to sure what to wear but I'll figure it out." I yawned.

I was sure it was going to be hot, I mean this is Florida. However, I wasn't sure if I could get away with wearing a V-neck and shorts. You see, I'm Hawaiian and Greek. My mother was full on Hawaiian, and my father was 50% Greek. I have my fathers personality; smart, witty, sarcastic and many other things. But, I have my mothers looks and her figure. Black and brown hair, gray eyes, tan, 5'5.. and most of all 28 C cups, and a nice, round and firm ass. I love my body. I never brag or act conceited on the outside, but on the inside I love the way I look, and I love the attention I get. Guys whistle and cat call all the time. I get hit on, winked at, and flirted with all the time. But I always seem to attract the wrong ones. Therefore, I hope my yellow V-neck, and my plaid black, white and yellow bermuda shorts wouldn't cause too much of a disturbance.

"Well Kels, whatever you choose will be fine I'm sure. Just make sure you have your supplies and paperwork to give them. And.. be nice." she said firmly. "I know how you are; just like your father with that temper. So be cool okay?"

"Okay will do. I'll call if I need some guidance. Love you." I said laughing.

"Love you too hun. bye." she said and hung up. I jumped out of bed, and went straight to the shower. The comment she had made about my temper got me thinking. Thinking about the one fight I was ever in. Thinking about arguing in debate class.. thinking about my first love; Kadeuinh, Kadeu or kiddo for short. We faught and argued so many times over the dumbest things, but at the end he always told me he loved me and said he'd do anything for me; and I believed him. We did everything together. Skated, partied, homework, studied, and he took me to get my gauges. We also took each others virginity. Oh my gee wizz when I say he was hung high, he was hung! 8 1/2 inches long and 4 inches around; I know because he let me get measuring tape out ;). We only did it twice and everytime we did, I ended up not being able to talk the entire next day. Kadeu was my everything, and I thought I was his; until he told me he was cheating. I cried and cried for days. Didn't talk in school for a long time. Stopped skating, and even took my gauges out for 3 months. Then I got over it, and I was Kelsey Makani Verighllani again. I'll never forget him. No matter how crappy he did me, he always told the truth, and that's powerful.

I finished shaving my legs, and hopped out, anxious to finish getting ready. I dried off, put on my favorite push up and matching boy shorts, then put on my clothes. The V-neck was nice and fit, and my tits were magnificent in it. My shorts weren't too short, but they showed I had an ass to kill for. I dried my hair and flat ironed it quickly, then I fixed my bangs and called a day. I finished my look with my yellow Hurley flip flops. I did a once-over in my floor to ceiling mirror, grabbed my book bag headed to the kitchen.

"It's going to be 83 degrees at midday, and 97 around 3pm" said the news forecaster. One thing was for sure: its hotter in Rockview than it is in Miami. I went through my morning procedures quickly so I could leave. Check all the windows, set the air conditioner timer, check the stove, ect., then I grabbed my lunch and keys and headed for the door.

"Hey." said my next door neighbor. I had never seen who lived there, but whoever they were was a guy and my aunt said he was in the same situation I was in. I looked over and saw these gorgeous bright green eyes looking at me. He was bottom line gorgeous. Surfer hair, smooth face, gleaming white teeth in a smurk, and those eyes were mesmerizing.

"Hi, I take it your the neighbor I had yet to met?" I asked friendly.

"Yes, I am." he said as he locked his door. "I'm Aiden." he stuck his hand out.

"I'm Kelsey. Very nice to meet you." I said trying not to pass out right there at his feet.

"The pleasure is mine as well." he smirked. "Do you go to Rockview"? he asked as he walked down the stairs to his car.

"Yeah today is my first day." I yelled after him.

"Oh okay cool. Hope to see you around then. See ya." he yelled. Gosh he was gorgeous. Movie star gorgeous. He's wearing black and white board shorts and a white V-neck. You could tell he works out because his muscles were showing right through his shirt on his arms. I continued locking my door, and walked or jogged a little to see what kind of car he drove. I saw him get into a 2010 black Corvette and beep the horn. Damn is all I can think. I walked down the stairs and went to my car, a black and chrome Audi r8 4.2 and auto started it. A guy favoring Adam Samburg comes outside to Aiden's car and gets in.

"Holy shit man. Look at her, and that car. Damn. Is she the new one?" he asked Aiden.

"Yeah. She's... intersting." he replied.

"Interesting?! Dude I'd fucking tear that up. Look at that ass oh my lanta. Dude call her over here." he said

"Oh yeah Dan. We're gonna call her over, and ask her to strip for us. Then we'll ask her if shes into threesomes. Ooohh maybe if you keep talking loud like that, she'll want us even more." he retorted sarcastically. He had a bad mouth for sure; and it was turning me on.

"Fine Aiden. If you won't I will." he said. "Hey! Hey baby! Come over here for a second would you? You're so fucking sexy oh my lanta baby." he yelled at me. I laughed to myself. Then thought what the hell? If this 'Dan' wants to play games, I'll play them back. I put my sunglasses on and turned my head around slowly to see him winking at me, then I sat my stuff down. I walked over to the shiny Corvette glanced at Aiden who was just sitting back in his seat watching me and smirking at me. Man that was so sexy.

"Hey. What's up?" I asked in a sultry voice. That shocked Aiden I guess, and he sat straight up. Dan laughed and you could tell he was as hard as a brick.

"Nothing much sweetheart. You tell me. You go to Rockview?"

"Yupp. My first day. Well, I gotta go so I'll see you around." I told him. "Oh Hey Aiden." I said in a laughing voice and walked away. As I walked away, you could hear Dan yelling 'You know her?!?!' 'Why didn't you tell me man?' I just laughed, got in my car and reeved the engine a little, and speed out of the parking lot. If this was the beginning of my new life, I kinda liked the way it was going. I got a sweet ass apartment, a sweet ass car, and a sexy neighbor. Today was great. Could it get any better?