Third Quarter Luau Ch. 02

Story Info
The second chapter.
1.1k words
4.2
4.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rockview High School is a smaller sized school with only 10th, 11th, and 12th graders and around 50 to 60 faculty members. It has a campus to die for with indoor and outdoor pools, basketball courts, and tennis courts. It has 2 baseball diamonds, a football field with expensive AstroTurf, a volleyball sand pit and a very nice track. A student parking lot, and 3 cafeterias. Lastly, it has a concession circle with any type of tailgating food you can think of great stadium type seating for games. This school was no doubt a rich-kid school, with all the cliques and jocks and snobby cheerleaders. I knew I wasn't going to make any good impressions because as soon as I drove down the street to get into the parking lot, I was already turning heads.

I parked right between a Yukon SUV and a Pontiac G.T, and shut off my engine. People were staring at my car waiting for me to get out; I could feel their eyes on me. I grabbed my bookbag and Pepsi, and opened my car door, waiting for the next scenario of my first day.

"Holy hell who's that?" I heard a guy say.

"Damn baby" followed by a few cat calls and some whistles also came my way. I didn't think it'd be this bad. Guys were gawking at me. Waiting for me to acknowledge them.

"OhMyGod! Lindsay, there's another slutty 10th grader here. Look at her. OhMyGod!!! Tyler is whistling at her. What a whore". some chick said. I just laughed at her. I was a 10th grader? Since when because my grades begged to differ.

I made my way to the office to find a lady named Mrs. Brooks. She was supposedly my conselor. I walked in and a familiar smell hit me smack dab in my face. I know it from somewhere, I just can't recall it... then it came back to me. Aiden. I remembered him smelling like something sweet, but not girly sweet. And there he was; standing there eating a sucker, waiting for the secretary I assumed. I was just standing there thinking about how sexy he looked just waiting at the counter patiently. How he was eating and licking every bit of the sucker, not letting any bit drop. Up and down went his tongue on that sucker. I wanted to pounce on him right away, but I was in the middle of the office for one, and plus one of the secretaries came over to me and said, "Honey don't get too worked up over him. He currently not looking for a girlfriend". How and why did she know this? Then again I didn't even want to know.

"You must be Kelsey. I'm Mrs. Brooks, but you can call me Holly" she said friendly. She seemed like a nice lady.

"Come on in my office and we'll get you all set. Aiden, you wanna show our new student around"? she asked Aiden. He was just finishing his conversation with the secretary when he spoke.

"Do I get out of 1st and 2nd hour"?

Mrs. Brooks laughed and said, "Sure you do. Just don't do anything stupid".

"Sure thing Mrs. Brooks. I'll be waiting" he said smirking. Ahhh that little smirk/smile made me weak everytime he did it. He then sat down and started texting quickly on his phone. He had the Sidekick 4, but it was hard to tell with all the stickers on it. I couldn't tell what they were at first, but then I noticed DC Shoes, FOX, and HURLEY on the sides and back. That told me some new things about him. He has a good sense of fashion, and he's an expensive shopper. I walked quickly back to Mrs. Brooks office and strained a quick glance at him. He was watching me just as I was watching him. Creepy, but I liked it.

"So where are you from?" he asked me as we showed me around the school.

"I'm from Paauilo, Hawaii." I replied.

"Oh? I was born in Hakalau. Then we moved here when I was 7. I miss it there." he said.

"This is the A.P hallway by the way. A.P Gov, Lit, Chem, Bio, Calc, Trig, World History, and U.S History. The quietest hallway you'll ever walk down." he joked. I never knew there were so many A.P classes. I better get used to it though because 3 of my classes were in this hallway.

"Do you have any A.P classes?" I asked.

"A.P Chem, Calc, and A.P British Lit. Apparently you have those same classes as well.... the same hours. Hey, we can compare answers." he said with a wink; which really mean't we can cheat.

"Fun." I replied laughingly. "What time is lunch?"

"In about 10 minutes. I've shown you everything.. well everything I'm supposed to show you." he said.

"What does that mean?" I asked. I wanted to know if he knew of any places we could go to.... ehh never mind.

"I'm not supposed to show you were the ramp is to skate, or how to get onto the roof or how to get into the Auditorium. And I'm really not supposed to show you how to cheat the vending machines. Oops." he smiled. His smile is priceless.

"Show me how to get into the Auditorium." I asked nicely.

"Sure thing." He said. We walked briskly to the Auditorium, and through these back doors. We tip toed our way there, and he shows me quickly how to get in. the place is huge.. and dark.

"I can't see a damn thing." I whispered.

"Here, give me your hand. I promise not to lead you into any walls." he laughed as he felt his way down my arm and held my hand. His hands weren't as hard as I thought they were, but they weren't soft.

"You have very soft hands, for a skater and all. That's rare." he says quietly as we walk around the dark place. How did he know I skated? That doesn't even matter though. It was dark and we were alone.

"How so?" I ask.

"Girls like you in general are rare. I mean, in this school you'll find soft hands sure, but not soft hands and lots of things left to the imagination. You'll never find those two in one. Your very different." he explained to me as the bell rings for 1st lunch. "We should go now." he said.

"Yeah we should." I replied. What just happened? What can you call that? A moment? No, it wasn't like that. A... a connection. That's it.. a connection. We had just had a connection. A weird and... random connection.