Third Rate Romance, Low Rent...

Story Info
Men fuck sluts they don't fall in love with them...do they?
6.1k words
4.71
48.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,897 Followers

"Third rate romance, low rent rendezvous"...the words to the Eagles song rang through her consciousness. He had been eying her in the small motel bar as some other slick haired loser had been trying to get her to "go someplace" with him. He was better looking than any of the other low life traveling salesmen in the dump; he had a full head of unslicked hair and a suit that belied his choice of accommodations for the night. He had shaken his head several times in disbelief at how abysmally awful the greasy headed one was progressing. She began to realize that she was looking right at him each time she parried another clumsy attempt to get in her pants. She was tiring of the game with the loser and pleasantly surprised when the one in the nice suit rose from his seat and approached them.

He walked right up to her, put his arm around her shoulder, turned her face toward him with his hand and kissed her softly on the lips and spoke. "Hi babe! Sorry I'm late. 'Glad you had someone to keep you company." He acknowledged the loser with a dismissive smile. "'Ready for bed? I'm beat."

"Sound like a great idea, dear. Nice to have chatted with you." He steered her toward the door by the arm.

"Where are we going?" She whispered when they were out of ear shot.

"I told you. We're going to bed and I'm not remotely tired."

"This approach has worked for you in the past?"

"You are the best looking woman in the place and I'm certainly not chopped liver. I thought we were sending signals that we were interested. If I was wrong, my apologies. If I was right and the fact that you were hanging out in that dump of a bar at this time of night tells me that I am, then you want to fuck and we both know it."

Before she knew it they were in the elevator going up to the only other floor. His arms were around her, his hand was on her ass, pulling her short, tight skirt up and his tongue was rather pleasantly exploring her mouth. What the fuck; of course she had been in that bar looking to get laid; she was lonely and she was a slut. By the time he half dragged her the short distance to his room and swiped the key card she was fondling his dick. It was very hard and quite impressive.

He pushed her into the room roughly and mashed her body against the wall. Rough was good as long as it didn't leave any tell tale signs. She started to undress; he caught her hands. "No, leave your skirt and blouse on; just these." He said skinning her panty hose and underpants down with a single motion. His warm, strong hand instantly palmed her steamy little box. His other hand expertly released her bra snap and her full firm breasts sprung free. Her tongue explored his mouth in earnest as her hand deftly lowered his zipper; she started to release his belt buckle and he stopped her again. Reaching inside she found his rock hard organ unencumbered by underwear.

His fingers were inside her; she moved her hips slowly as if fucking his hand. His thumb found her button as his finger strayed along her perineum and found her anus. As she began to sink to her knees he caught her again. "No. Later. I want to fuck you first." He swung her around and tossed her at the foot of the bed, face down. His face was between her full globes and his tongue found her dripping slot as if testing to be sure it was ready. She was about to say something about a condom when she heard the familiar sound of one being opened. His fingers were there again and she moved her hips back to meet them. He had pushed her tight skirt up exposing her ass to the cool over chilled motel room air. She looked back at him; he was still wearing his pants, shirt and tie. He slapped her ass hard with his open palm, pushed her back into the bed and whispered into her ear.

"I'm going to fuck you hard whether you like it or not so you might as well enjoy yourself." His moistened thumb found her tightly wound little anus, rimmed it, then darted inside as his talented fingers caressed her folds and turgid clit.

"Where do you want it...first?"

"Pussy...fuck my pussy."

"It's a very hot, wet, nasty little cunt. You need cock, don't you my fine little bitch? You're my bitch now...mine to do as I please with mine to use for my pleasure...aren't you?"

"Yes...your little fuck bitch...your cunt...your ass if you want it."

"You know I want it but let's try out this slimy little hole first." He said, plunging to the depths of her female orifice in a single stroke.

She'd enjoyed her share of cocks but this one was bigger than average and very hard. To her surprise it stayed very hard for longer than any she could recall. He alternately fingered her tight ass hole and slapped her full butt cheeks all the time keeping up a running litany.

"What a sweet tight little cunt! That's right, you know you want it...take it all...fuck me back you little slut. You know what my fingers are doing in your ass, don't you? Getting you ready for some stiff dick in your dirty little hole."

She came; she came again and then again. To her surprise he rolled her over, ripped her blouse and her bra from her body, removed the condom and began fucking her ample breasts. She accommodated him by pushing them together. Men loved fucking her tits and she love the feeling of a man's cock between them. He grabbed her jaw and her mouth came open.

"That's right! Open that pretty little mouth you cum slut! Are you ready for your reward? Here it is!" He splattered her face and tits with a massive load of cum at least some of which shot directly into her mouth. She swallowed and grinned. There would be no post fuck cuddle; the bastard was still rock hard. He got off the bed and went to his suitcase. He wordlessly handed her the disposal enema and the small black bottle of lubricant and began to remove his clothes. She didn't need instructions; she knew the drill. Once in the bathroom she started to close the door. He spoke. "No! leave it open; I want to watch."

No man had ever wanted to watch her do that before; rather than being grossed out it turned her on even more. He stood in the doorway and watched as she emptied her bowels and wiped her ass with a washcloth. As she prepared to lubricate she turned toward him with a lewd grin. "Care to do the honors?"

"I thought you'd never ask." He said, turning her around, pushing her over at the waist and working his lubricated fingers deep inside her rectum. She thought he might take her right there. "Condom...please."

"Of course." He said, dragging her back to the bed and throwing her roughly in the middle. She rose to her knees and shook her ass tantalizingly in her direction. Rolling on another condom he turned to face her; if anything his cock seemed even harder...bigger.

"Not like that. Roll over on your back and put a pillow under your ass and pull your legs up." He was between her legs in an instant.

"This certainly isn't the first cock you've had in your ass; let me know if I need to let you get used to it but once you are I'm going to ball your ass and ball it hard. Are you okay with it?" She nodded. She took his full length in short order. She was sure it was the biggest one that she'd ever accommodated in her tight little rear.

"You are such a perfect little ass whore...like velvet...so hot and tight...take my cock deep in your ass my pretty little ass bitch. That's right work those talented little muscles like all good sluts learn to do. Your fingers...play with yourself...finger fuck yourself...show me the inside of that pretty little pink cunt."

Another song lyric came to her mind..."What's love go to do with it." Love had nothing to do with what they were doing. She was getting boned in the ass by a near stranger who was talking to her as if she were trash and she was more aroused than she had ever been in her life.

She came and his pace quickened. "I'm going to plant a load deep in your hot little rectum my pretty little whore. And when I pull out..."

"I'll suck your cock."

"Exactly." She screamed with bliss when she felt his load splash against the walls of her rectum. True to his word he stripped off the condom and presented his glistening cock to her mouth for thorough cleaning. The son of a bitch still had an erection; it had gone down slightly but responded quickly to her oral talents. He worked his mouth over her breasts and expertly worked his finger inside her slimly slit. It wasn't a post fuck cuddle but it would certainly do. Very soon following the pleasant interlude his knees were on either side of her chest he was beginning to fuck her mouth now, deeper with each stroke. She gagged when it hit the back of her throat.

"That's as far as you can take it? How disappointing." She shook her head, grinned and then opened her mouth. She was ready this time and easily accommodated him into her throat. The first time she had ever allowed a man to do this it had scared her. That was years in the past. He moved up to get a better angle and fucked her throat almost past the point of enjoyment from her perspective. Just as she was about to end it he came; this time it all went in her mouth and she swallowed greedily. To her surprise he kissed her and softly and ran his hands along her face and neck. Nature called and she signaled her need to relieve herself. He watched her from the open doorway and then came in and pissed while she splashed water on her face. She stole a glance at his lean well muscled body.

Returning to the bedroom she gathered up her clothes and began to dress. "Please don't." He implored, almost as a good friend might have. She looked at him quizzically. "Unless there is something back in your room worth the trouble...stay...stay the night."

"Not really my style, honey." He bounded out of bed and extended his hand. "I'm Brian Sutter. Pleased to me you..."

"Jackie. Jackie Kane." She said shaking his hand and taken aback.

"Is that Mrs. Or Miss..."

"I suppose it's Mrs. but I'm divorced...and you?"

"Even worse...jilted."

"Pardon me?"

"A long story you don't want to here. Terribly faithful to the same woman for five years, wedding invitations sent, rented the hall and...no show."

"Not the most pleasant of experiences but consider yourself lucky. Anyone who would do something that loony would probably have made a crappy wife."

"That's sort of the way I rationalized it."

"So is that why you troll seedy motel bars looking for easy women who get off on being slut fucked?"

"No; I can't say I've ever done anything quite like this before. I'm staying here because it's the closest remotely decent lodging and I have an early meeting in this little shit hole town---which I assume is not your beloved home town?"

"Hardly! Same issue. Early meeting in this abysmal little shit hole."

"Would you like a drink?"

"Nothing in the mini-bar remotely interests me." She was reasonably re-dressed. He had recovered a tee shirt and shorts from his suitcase. He held up a wine bottle that she instantly recognized and was quite fond of and it was certainly not one you could acquire at a convenience store. "My, my, you do travel in style; it seems like a shame to drink that one out of plastic cups." He produced two pieces of very acceptable stemware.

"You win, Mr. Sutter; start pouring the Camus."

"The humidity has probably gotten better; how about we enjoy this out on the obscenely small balcony overlooking the scenic parking lot?"

He had made her laugh. "So you're new at this 'one night stand' business?"

"Not totally, Jackie. You are not the first attractive woman I've picked up in a motel bar and fucked since the end of my previous long standing relationship but I don't do it every night that I'm on the road. I am picky. You are without a doubt the prettiest and you didn't seem to fit. I figured you were like me, and stayed in this dump out of convenience or necessity. I've never been quite that bold; I saw you go into the bar as I was going up to my room. I dashed upstairs dropped my suitcase, removed my boxer briefs and decided I was going back down to the bar to try to pick you up. The more I watched you on that bar stool I knew I needed to fuck you. I was direct and a little rough and you seemed to get into it so...Anyway, the sex was mind blowing and wonderfully nasty and I'd like to do it again."

"Right now? You do seem to have amazing powers; you came three times in an hour without a rest but..."

"No, well certainly again before sun rise but I really meant I'd like to meet you again."

"Brian, you have seen my dark side---been party to my fetishes and perversions...actually not all of them. People I work with, friends, family...they don't know about this side and wouldn't be amused. I can see all sorts of reasons why that's not a good idea."

"I'm a pillar of the community, Jackie...even go to church. If the issue is, 'he won't respect me in the morning' or whatever...it was just sex. It doesn't make you---or me----a bad person."

They chatted for almost an hour; she rose to leave. He took her in his arms and whispered in her ear. She relented. "Look, against my better judgment, I'll stay. I need to go get my stuff. I don't want to be roaming the halls in the morning in yesterday's cum stained blouse. I've got an early meeting; I'll go get my things and be right back."

"Promise?" She kept her promise. They slept touching each other. At least for part of the night they slept in each others arms. She woke him in the early morning hours by sucking his cock and taking his cream in her mouth. He returned the oral favor and then took her tight little ass for the second time. The final was a lusty and wonderfully nasty slap fuck from behind in the shower. They exchanged cell phone numbers before they left the room.

"Where's you home, Jackie?"

"Brian, I'm just not really ready to get that intimate. I'll be in Jackson day after tomorrow; I always stay at the Colony on the East side near the airport. I'll walk in and sit down at the hotel bar at exactly nine o'clock. Can you work that into your schedule?"

He smiled. "I'll make sure of it."

"Brian, you said it; this is just fucking but the fucking was very good. Let's keep it at that level, okay? I make sort of a three city round robin every week: here, Jackson and Bentonville."

"So you must be in Bentonville tomorrow night?"

"Yes but I have, ah, a late dinner meeting with customers; no time for fucking...just business. Jackson day after tomorrow or not at all."

"Agreed."

"One last thing Brian; having you whisk me out of the bar and tell me you were going to fuck me was a major turn on. Any problem extending the fantasy?"

"You got it."

Brian knew he would have no problem making the scheduled meeting in Jackson. Jackson wasn't that big a city. He lived twenty minutes from the Colony Inn in Jackson. Checking the Internet White Pages later in the day he became convinced that Jackie Kane lived in Bentonville; she wasn't a very good liar and that made him smile.

Jackie almost had second thoughts; she could call him and come up with some excuse or she could be rude and just not show. The delightful tingle in her ass and pussy made her decision easier. She was perched on the bar stool at the colony by 8:30 and he arrive a few minutes later but did not sit down next to her. This time there were two losers, one on either side of her. He watched for a while and than rose and moved toward her. He extended his hand toward her, ignoring her companions and spoke.

"Hi, don't we know each other from somewhere?"

"I don't really think so; I'm sure I've never seen you before."

"You are absolutely the most beautiful woman in this room. Your tits are amazing and your legs... Something also tells me you are the best damn cock sucker in the state. Am I right?"

"Others have made that observation."

"I also bet you shave your pussy nice and tight." He was whispering his words in her ear but more than loud enough for her two admirers to hear as his hand surreptitiously ran up her inner thigh and found her naked little cunt.

"That I do but my adorable little cunt is definitely off limits. That belongs to my husband, well and my daddy and my three brothers. Rules are rules. But you can fuck me in the ass if you want to. Shall we go?" She said, rising from her bar stool, rubbing her hand across his crotch and bidding her farewells to the two dumbstruck losers at the bar. To her surprise they went not to the elevator but to the parking lot. He opened the door of a late model high end import and she got in. "Where are we going?"

"It's a full moon, Jackie. Do you like to fuck outside in the moonlight? I know I've always wanted to. It's a park; it's locked after dark but I have a key."

"Do you have any 'supplies' we might require?"

"Former boy scout; always prepared."

"Nice car."

"Thank you; it gets me there."

They drove about twenty minutes past the city lights and pulled off on a dirt road. A few hundred yards ahead was a locked gate. Brian unlocked it and then relocked it after they had passed. They climbed a serious grade and broke out in a clearing on the edge of a small lake.

"Mosquitoes?"

"Remarkably not; the lake is full of fish---very cold, spring fed---and were at the highest point for miles around so its bug bite free."

Before we get out and the view is marvelous...have you ever gotten a blow job in this car?"

"No, but the back seat is quite roomy."

"I've always wanted to blow a man in a fancy car...do you mind?"

"If you must."

"Different rules this time; get naked and I'll keep my clothes on. After you cum...oh, hell you'll figure out something. One more thing and I'll know if you lie. Do you always use protection? I do and I get a blood test very regularly. Are you clean?"

"I follow the same protocols, Jackie."

"Good; I really hate rubbers..."

She blew him with the door open squatting on her haunches in the soft, cool grass. She took her time; she loved sucking cock. He respected her wishes and came just at the perfect moment. As before, his dick didn't deflate at all. She crawled up his body and they kissed.

"I want your cock in my ass...I'm already prepped. I'm not wearing a stitch under this dress....well you already figured that out back in the bar. Just bend me over the trunk or hood or whatever and fuck me in the ass. Give me your hand." She took his hand and moved it to her rear. He could not miss the base of the training plug shoved up inside her. "Don't fuck around." She said. She put her perfect little pussy inches from his face and removed a small container of lubricant from inside her and handed it to him. "I'm already lubed...grease that monster up and butt fuck me you son of a bitch. Very nasty, slap me hard...pinch my tits...tell me what a dirty little ass whore I am."

He pushed her out of the car and she fell to the ground, grinning. He picked her up and kissed her roughly. Spinning her around he pushed her over the trunk lid, flipped up her skirt and slowly removed the plug.

"You are the perfect slut." He crooned, dropping to his knees and tonguing her anal opening as his fingers found her slippery gash.

"No!" she screamed. "Quit fucking around and nail this nasty little anal bitch!"

He slammed into her hard enough that her body slid halfway up the trunk lid. He reddened her full ass with his hands on each stroke, she cried out but never stopped fucking him back.

"Cum in my ass...then shove that shitty cock in my mouth so your little ass whore can clean it properly." He shot a massive load in her rectum cumming with a scream. Before he could move she slid off the trunk and fell to her knees, slurping his cock like a fresh snow cone. He fucked her mouth with his still serviceable cock than fell to his knees and held her. He kissed her and they fell on the ground on their sides wrapped in each others arms.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,897 Followers
12