Third Rung Of Hell Ch. 01

Story Info
Diandra battles her demons - literally.
847 words
3.33
19.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first Diandra thought Cullom stood across the room, but when she looked up he was standing over her as she lie naked in bed, oiling her body with a slippery, musky smelling liquid. His eyes scorched her--unforgiving, brutal, reverent.

"Tell me, can your human lover do this?" The disembodied laughter took form. I remembered the evil cackling. It sounded like a variation of the demon that had taken me that first night back in California. He stood at the foot of the bed, taunting me.

"You were doing so well, Diandra, I never thought I'd have to give you a second helping, but maybe that's what you need. Maybe it's what you want."

Cullom was Bambi compared to this demon. He had black hair, black eyes, and a body that could only have been constructed by Satan. His thick, brawny arms could crush a woman in their grasp. His chest was so perfectly sculpted it resembled a mannequin's torso. His bare, muscular legs and his huge, erect cock heated me like fire even though he stood a few feet away from me. I sprung out of bed and gravitated towards him, possessed by the very essence of sex. I took his cock in my mouth. Cullom came up behind me and fucked me.

"I knew you would not be able to resist. You can't resist us. You are too good for humans. You are the devil's mistress. Yield to us. No human can fuck you like this."

I did not have a choice. My body was trapped between them. They gave me no pleasure and no pain. Nothing. Just incessant pounding. If this was their idea of enticing me it wasn't working.

If it was their idea of torturing me it was successful. They bored me. "You're not interested in this scenario, are you?" The demon reneged and thankfully withdrew from my mouth.

"Cullom, give me a few minutes alone with her. I think I can fix her." the demon said. Now I remembered. His name was Atrus and he descended from the third rung of hell to walk the earth and scour for new blood. Cullom had told me about him after we had claimed our first soul.

Cullom frowned like he had just been given the supreme insult. He disappeared out the door and into the elevator.

"He always cramps my style," Atrus laughed. "But the main problem is that the bastard has fallen for you. He is too familiar, he is no longer in control. Now it's my turn."

He gathered me into his sweaty, muscular arms. "Now I know you like this," he whispered, "not some bony-assed little blonde boy named Jerry. Some Southern boy."

"How did you know about him?"

"Don't waste your time, defiant one, I know all your secrets even before you know them." This was one crafty demon, like Cullom had been when I first met him. He explained that I had humanized Cullom, that I was gaining too much power. Atrus said that he had to put me back in my place. I laughed at him.

"How do you propose to do that?"

"Like this." He took my my soft tiny hand and slipped it over his over his finely sculpted pecs.

"There what does that make you think? I already know." Cocky demon. He was too smooth for his own good. I jerked away from him.

"Oh don't pull away. You're thinking that you wanna rub your clit on my chest, slipping and slidin' til you come." I shook my head. "You can't read my mind." I lied.

"Don't fuck with me. I'm the real deal, not a half-human envoy. You got that."

While Cullom always had a coldness, a detachment, this demon burned hot, seethed, sweated. Blood flowed in his veins and boiled under his skin. His arms would snap me like a vise grip if I tried to escape. I remembered for the first time since I was a child the witch in Hansel and Gretl threatening to crush the children and eat their bones. I shuddered.

" You would have very tender meat on your little bones." He licked his lips and laughed at my fear, crunching me tighter in his arms.

"Oh, no." He pressed my face tight against his chest and the combination of his manly hot smell, carnal voice and his finger prodding my pussy drove me into his spell again.

"You're so wet. Surrender to it." I grabbed him by the shoulder and thrust him down on the bed, the sex propelling me on and giving me demoness strength.

I slipped and slid on his chest, rubbing my clit on his pecs, till he steadied me and ate me deep and good. We did not tire for what seemed like eons. Not wanting to admit total defeat, I pulled his hair. Always so used to fear from his victims, he laughed, a deep baritone roar.

"You are a handful, aren't you?" He propped me up against the headboard and fucked me. When I woke up, he was gone.