Third Time's A Charm Ch. 2

Story Info
Mike comes to play.
1.7k words
3.77
14.9k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANCILLA
ANCILLA
8 Followers

A reassuring squeeze on my right arm tells me that the other set of hands belong to Mike, His friend and business partner. Mike's a nice guy, and fun to be around, but doesn't fully comprehend the depth of a D/s relationship. He does like to play, though, and gives it all he's got. On my previous visit, Master introduced me to the fine art of sharing, but that's another story.

The hands guide me across the room, one curling around the back of my neck, one pulling the lead He attached, one on my arm and the other alternating between feeling my slit from behind and slapping my ass. The hand on my ass slides between my legs, feeling my telltale wetness and a finger slips inside me slowly, easily, O God, so very slowly that I have to stop my tentative steps because my legs feel weak. A hard yank on my lead gets me moving again and I almost stumble until my thighs bump up against the edge of the desk, and I am released to stand alone.

The air cools noticeably...Damn! I forgot to turn down the AC. Wide cuffs are attached to my wrists and ankles and my head is jerked back again as a mouth, my Master's mouth invades my neck, kissing, licking, sucking, biting like a stallion over a mare. I am pushed face down over the desk and my arms are pulled tight until only my toes can touch the floor and tied tight, along with my ankles to the legs of the desk. Ok...been here...done this...I know what's coming and I try to relax, wondering who's going to go first. I wait...and wait...I wiggle my ass a bit to remind them that I'm here and to please start. I need to get fucked! Come on! What are they doing??? The side of my face is sticking to the desk already! As I slowly lift my head to peel it away from the smooth surface, the music lowers and I hear them behind me, talking about business. Wait just a minute here! I need...what's that noise? A lighter. The sweet smell of pot permeates the air and I breathe deeply, hoping I'll get a hit. I hear the sound if ice tinkling in glasses.

"kitten..." My head stills, as I listen intently. "kitten looks good like that, doesn't she?"

"She sure does." Yes, it's definitely Mike.

"And I'll bet she'd like some of this."

"In a minute, Mike. I just want to watch her for a bit."

My ass wiggles at Him, asking for a hit. Please!

'Pfffffftttt....'ere."

"Mike, look at her pussy. It's dripping."

God! I can't close my legs at all! I didn't realize they could see it so well.

"This is good stuff, can I give her a hit?"

"She can wait." And they proceed to spend a few minutes discussing business while I drip for them.

I can feel my juices run down my inner thigh and I want to wipe it away, it tickles, but my hands are tied securely. Knowing that they're looking at my pussy from behind only makes it drip more. It's humiliating, yet...erotic.

The odor in the room invades my senses and I lay my head back down. Dammit! I want some! My ass wiggles again and this causes Master to let out a loud laugh. "Patience, My kitten, don't worry. You'll get some. Mike, go give her a hit."

Smoke billows around my nose and I inhale as deeply as I can, wanting more. MMMMmmmm, I feel my body and mind relax after a couple of hits and I let go.

My mind is drifting, waiting, wanting...SMACK! Shit! I wasn't expecting such a sting, that hurt dammit! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! OWWWWWW!! What the hell is he using? A belt? O. It's beginning to...feel...kind of...good. SMACK! Ouch! But mmm. "Jesus Christ! You're gonna hurt her!"

"She loves it...watch this..."

Master stops smacking my burning ass and i poise myself for another, silent, still, waiting. Nothing. Wiggling my ass frantically, I beg for more. Nothing. "Mmmmphhhh!!" "See? She wants more."

SMACK! Damn! I don't know what He's using this time, but it burns far more than anything else He's used in the past. Burns good...SMACK! Ahhh...my ass stops wiggling and my head relaxes on the desk, my body and mind reveling in the pleasure/pain He is giving me. His fingers snake between my legs, dipping into the slew of juices dripping from my cunt, sliding around my clit. OOOO God! I LOVE that! MMM...let me cum...oh...there...don't stop! The pressure builds as my clit swells and begins to twitch under His expert fingers. I God! I'm gomma cum, my mind screams as my legs tense. Ah...ah...and He stops. My head rears back in frustration as the orgasm slips away. I try desperately to pull my arms away, anything to finish me off, but they're tied too tight and won't budge. "MMMMPPPPPHHHHH!!" I wiggle my ass furiously. LET ME CUMMMM MASTERRR PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE my ass screams at Him. And I hear Him sit again next to Mike. HE IS SITTING DOWN! DAMMIT! HOW DARE HE! In my frustration, my head slams against the desk. "Jesus! Is she ok?" Mike asks.

"kitten wants to scene in a bad way, Mike. She wants to go further and she wants Me to test her limits. This is what she wants, to go to the edge and back."

"Cool! Can I do that?" I hear rustling.

"Sit down, Mike. She needs to learn that there's more to this than cumming constantly. She needs to learn about control, and who has it. She'll cum when and how I say. Watch her ass wiggle, she wants it so bad." I do I do I do!!

"But..."

"Mike, watch and learn Buddy. Let's see what she does when I do this."

The scent of my jasmine candles wafts precariously close to my nostrils. Uh...what's He up to?

Drip...drip...O GOD! Fingers slipping inside me again! O GOD! I can't stand this! I try to fuck His fingers and He laughs that evil, SEXY laugh.

"Look!" Says Mike. "She LOVES it!"

Drip...drip...oh...His fingers are touching my magic spot, rubbing...drip...drip...drip...I can't control the reaction, and as His fingers feel the first convulsions He removes them instantly. Drip...drip...FINE! Drip me to death! JUST LET ME CUMMMMMMM!! PLEASE!

"Mike, hand me that whip, will you?"

WHIP? What whip? I thought we agreed no whip...

Fingers back inside brushing against that spot...ok...ok...almost there, please don't stop! Just a little more...ahh...and they're gone again.

My quivering flesh is electric to the touch and as the whip connects with it, I scream through my gag. This is way too much! I can't take this! Help! Mike, stop Him! Shit! My mind races frantically, searching for a way out of this! I can't use my safeword...wait! He was supposed to hand me keys to drop instead! Why didn't He give me the Gooddam keys??

Whipping my ass and legs, Master builds up a rhythm of stinging burning ecstasy that thunders through my entire being. Ok... You can stop now. You've made Your point. It's really beginning to hurt now. And He doesn't stop. My mind begins to float away, through the agony of lust it wanders, and now all i feel is a certain rhythmic pressure on my ass and thighs combined with little electrical jolts throughout my body. I'm floating, looking down at my Master whipping me as I'm tied to a desk. My ass is glowing red and my body is limp save for the little jumps it makes with each connection.

"Who are you?'

I open my eyes and I'm tied to the bed on my back, spread eagled. How'd I get here? Owww, my ass burns! A hand grabs my throat and squeezes. "WHO ARE YOU." As i focus, realizing that my mask is gone, I see Master leaning over me and it's His hand around my neck. My gag is gone, too. Where did it go??? When did all this happen? Squeezing tighter now, the fingers are digging into my flesh as I try to remember who I am. "kit...kitten..." The hand lets up a little. "What are you."

I'm on fire, I'm thirsty, I'm scared, that's what I am!

My eyes slide away searching for the answer and the pressure builds again on my throat.

"Slut..."

Whispering now. "What are you here for."

"P...pleasure...'

"Pleasure what."

"I'm here for your pleasure, Master."

The words come automatically now, by rote.

Noises from the bathroom distract me and the hand lets go.

What is that? It must be Mike, but why's he making all that noise? My eyes fly to Master's and I see something I've never seem before. Raw, primal animalistic lust radiates from His eyes. Unforgiving power permeates the air as I hear a loud click and something sharp is pressed against my throat. It presses into my flesh, stinging. "kitten, I'm going to take you places you've never even dreamed of before." "M...Master..."

The blade presses deeper. My eyes bulge in terror. What's he talking about? Tears escape and trickle down the side of my head. Why is he doing this? I never wanted this! He pulls the knife away and gently slides his hand behind ny head, lifting it for a sip of water. Hot and cold. He's running hot and cold and so is my blood. He's scaring me. I try to ask him why but as soon as I open my mouth the gag is replaced and he moves to the foot of the bed. I know he can smelll my fear and excitement and as i think that thought he dips his head between my outstretched legs and takes a long slow lick up my pussy, lingering at the top of my clit. He catches it between his teeth and bites down gently then circles it with his tongue until I think I'll go out of my mind. Slowly, slowly circling...O GOD its cumming! And again he stops, stares right into my eyes and says, "Open the door Mike. kitten, you've met Dutch," and my watering stinging eyes look to the bathroom door as a huge Chocolate Lab walks out, up to his Master.

to be continued...

ANCILLA
ANCILLA
8 Followers