Third Time's the Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please!" I whisper loudly in his ear. "Oh, please, baby, fuck me!"

He places his cock between us so that the head is on my clit and the staff compressed against my hole. Before I know what is happening, he is pounding me roughly, telling me in deep, sexy whispers how badly he wants inside of me—thrust—and what he wants to do to me.

"Oh my god!" I breathe in his ear. "Harder, faster...I'm going to squirt!"

He starts kissing my face as I clutch his shoulders, and his cock moves as fast as a hummingbird and hard as a rock. I squirt all over him, and he dives smoothly into my wet hole immediately afterwards and gets off like that, pulling out at the last possible second, cumming on my tits.

"Oh, god," I pant wonderingly. "That was...oh god, so good," I murmur, stroking his hair and feeling so happy and grateful. "Thanks for that." I feel like two years' worth of tension has left my shoulders. Lowering my head to his chest, I slide under the covers, wanting to lovingly grab his cock but refraining for fear that he will shoo me away. Exhausted after that mind-blowing endeavor, I murmur, "If you want more, wake me up," and with that, I close my eyes and drift off.

It feels like I just shut my eyes when he grabs my finger and starts sucking on it. Due to the fact that the double squirting made me purely exhausted, five minutes, two hours, or anywhere between could have passed. I open my eyes and look at him. He licks my finger and kisses my cheek as he lowers my hand to his crotch. He is looking at me like I'm the only girl on earth, and his crotch is so nice and hard that without telling me, I find myself mounting him.

"Oh. Oh, god. Oh, oh, baby!" I groan as I start humping him faster. "Damn! Oh, god! Oh, honey!" He grabs my nipple and starts pinching and twirling it in his fingers, making me hump even quicker and lowering my mouth to his. I squeeze eagerly on his cock, and he mutters, "Oh, yeah, Selena, fuck that cock."

"It's so big and hard!" I moan, feeling fully aroused. "Oh, honey, god!"

He rolls on top of me and fucks me so hard that I bite back screams of pleasure. And again, he pulls out at the last possible second and releases his thick cum on my belly. I press my shirt against it and kiss his cheek tenderly as he collapses on the bed.

"That was so amazing!" I breathe. "God, I love it when you cum for me! Three times!" I purr before settling back on his chest, feeling so aroused as I kiss his sexy chest quickly before drifting back to sleep, feeling so happy to be with the best.

12