Third Time's The Charm

Story Info
KK's third hot wife encounter.
5.9k words
4.16
18.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jw_kk
jw_kk
493 Followers

The standard disclaimer applies: if you are triggered by the hot wife / cuckold theme, adultery, etc., there's nothing in this story for you. Hit the back button now, and move on.

*****

Two weeks after KK's first "official" hot wife encounter, we had the second session.

That encounter was awkward. After a long, elaborate buildup to the event, it was mostly disappointing. Following the event, KK and I talked about it, in small, halting segments; how we each felt about the encounter, the sex, and the emotion surrounding the event, before, during, and after. That discussion was in fits and starts, more difficult than I would have imagined.

As we worked through our ability to talk about it, we each gained some clarity. There were overlapping points; the encounter was too scripted, expectations on both our parts were unmet, from the lack of spontaneity, performance anxiety of her partner, and KK's own self-consciousness.

In my fantasy expectation of the encounter, both KK's friend and I would participate in pleasuring her in a three-way. I had visions of classics, like spit-roasting my lovely wife, double-penetration, that sort of thing. The reality was KK's co-worker couldn't get hard, or stay hard with another guy in the room. I spent most of the encounter in the bathroom, stroking my own cock, listening to them. KK had the guy use a condom, and even though it was the non-latex variant, her pussy was irritated by the extra friction. The worst part was that the guy had difficulty staying hard with the condom on. He tried convincing KK to let him go bareback, but she wasn't having it. KK did end up sucking him off without the condom so that he could finally cum.

KK had some issues at the individual level, condensed they related to the fact that the encounter partner was a colleague, someone KK worked with on a fairly regular basis - KK told me that she felt like she was constrained, "couldn't be her true naughty self," because she'd see him again at work events.

One thing we both discovered during repeated awkward discussion attempts is that they were far less so during lovemaking. In fact, while enjoying sexual intimacy, the otherwise difficult talks seemed to be natural. They enhanced the lovemaking experience, extending it, adding depth of sensual, erotic components that we both enjoyed. The erotic talk also seemed to protract our lovemaking, and intensify the orgasms that we experienced.

During one of those sessions, KK said, "I want to do it again. I want to fuck a strange man. But... I want some things before, to be sure."

In that moment, KK was on top of me, dominant, riding my hard cock, controlling the pace of our fuck. I said, "Sure - do it again... That would be so hot!"

KK spoke softly, making small motions with her hips, "I want you to want me to fuck him. I want to be sure. More sure than anything.

I want to know it's for me. That it's not an excuse. I can't stand you making it an excuse. To fuck some other woman, some stupid cunt. I can't have it. I won't have it. I want it for me, for us."

That was KK's inherent jealousy, her inexplicable intolerance for me having sex with other women, talking through. I delayed my verbal response, buying time, thinking, while I tried to thrust into her wet pussy.

In the pause, KK said, "Why do you want it. Why do you want to see me fuck some other guy? Tell me. Tell me so I understand."

Still thinking, I tried to use other resources to respond, "Baby, you're my love, my best, my most favorite! You're like my own personal fuck doll, my favorite porn star. I love to watch you, to see you suck a big, fat, hard cock, to see it slide in your pretty pussy, to watch you cum, over and over and over."

I was so ineloquent. I lost it, and blew my load in KK's pussy while trying to convey my message. KK was holding me down, pressing her hands on my chest, squeezing me with her thighs, trying to stop me from thrusting into her deeper, stop my fucking motion, while bearing down on my cock, squeezing me with her PC muscles, contracting slowly on me. It made me feel like I might black out, KK restraining me, but contributing a near sensory overload with her pelvic floor, her hot pussy milking my cock almost imperceptibly slowly.

Post orgasm, still hard, inside my wife, my cock was spasming while KK pressed her knees and thighs against me, staying on top and in control. KK said, "You want to see me fuck other guys... you want to see them make me cum? You want me to make them cum?"

I said, "Yes baby, yes... I want to see all that... I want to help. I want to do it with you."

KK's response was delivered while she slowly began to rise and fall on my cock; "OK then. I'll do it. I love a big, hard, hot stranger's cock inside me and feel it cum and jerk... I want you to find it for me... the next cock... I want it to be a surprise. Can you do that for me, find me a hard, nasty, fat cock too fuck and suck?"

KK managed to make me cum again, while I groaned out, "Yes angel, I'll do it for you..."

Still mounted on my spent cock, KK masturbated herself to orgasm, with my cum leaking out of her pussy. KK's dirty talk was of having a stranger's cock in her mouth, touching it, sucking it, fucking it, and making it cum, as if it wasn't attached to a person, but was instead a sex toy, detached, dedicated to her pleasure. After her smashing, thrashing orgasm, we both slept like babies.

The next day, I formulated a plan, and over the next several weeks spent my spare time executing it. I bought a selection of non-latex condoms from Adam & Eve. I bought a couple of tubes of food-grade coconut oil to use as lube - we'd had good experience with it before, nice and slick, edible, with a pleasant taste. I figured it would mitigate to some extent the condom friction, and not irritate KK's pussy.

Then I got to work on location and venue. I knew the airport area pretty well, including what hotels and motels were in the vicinity, clubs, bars, and restaurants, what was safe, what wasn't, so I decided to start there. I did some research on the airport area hotels and motels first, using the Internet to gauge pricing, availability, information about cleanliness and security, and so on.

Two locations came out on top, the airport Marriott, and another extended-stay, suite style hotel. For those that travel, Marriott chain hotels are like the "McDonalds" or "Burger King" of hotels - largely undifferentiated, similar from city to city. The standard king room varies only slightly from one location to another, generic, clean, mid-scale, and "comfortable." I'd stayed in Marriott rooms around the country, and decided that the local airport variant made the list, without the need for a visit.

On the other hand, the extended-stay hotel offered an opportunity to investigate, and experiment. I checked KK's calendar, and mine, then booked a two-room suite for two nights, a Friday and Saturday. I bought a note card, and a rose, and made a date with KK for that weekend, leaving the hand-written invitation on her home office desk, along with the single rose before I left for work that Friday morning. She texted me before noon, "It's a date!"

I got home late in the afternoon, and we packed up a roll-a-board bag, and her overnight bag, then left the house to check into the hotel. I was anticipating hot sex - KK is sexually triggered by motel and hotel stays, so just going for a hotel stay is a guaranteed hot fuck session.

KK was mostly quiet on the drive over. She asked, "How did you find this place?"

I told her, "Internet research and reviews."

KK said, "Will it be our little sexy love nest? Am I going to get a good, hot fucking there?"

My reply was firm, "You're going to get the best fucking ever..."

When we arrived, I parked under the canopy at the entrance, and left the car running with KK inside to go check in. I came back after a few minutes with the key cards, a map of the property, and a folio with our room assignment.

The exterior of the facility had clusters of buildings, like little "islands" - it was similar to an apartment or condo complex. Based on my research, each building cluster had four corner, two-room suites sandwiching four single-room suites in between, with parking on both sides and ends of the cluster.

Our assigned suite was on the southeast corner of the building. I parked the car, helped KK out, and got the bags out of the trunk. We got to the suite door, and I unlocked it with the card key, after one more check of the number on the door. The green light on the electronic lock lit up, and I swung the door open, guiding KK inside, followed by dragging the baggage in behind me. The door swung shut quietly, with a slight beep when it locked.

The suite layout matched the internet description. Downstairs was a sort of den/kitchen/breakfast area. There was a large leather sofa / loveseat combination, with the long side facing a patio sliding glass door, the curtains open, providing a view of a privacy-fenced patio area. The kitchen/breakfast area was in one corner, and across from it in the L-shape plan was the entrance to the downstairs bed and bath. A staircase ran up the opposite wall, to a loft bedroom, open to the downstairs, separated by a low half-wall.

KK and I went to explore the downstairs bed and bath - the room contained a king bed along one wall, a wall closet with mirrored sliding doors along the exterior wall, the bathroom against the wet-wall and adjacent kitchen, with a large glass patio door opposite the bed, providing a view onto the private patio.

The room was fresh smelling, pleasant, clean, and the suite was nicely appointed. I said, "I'm going to pour you a glass of wine, and I want you to do something for me..."

KK said, "What?"

I told her, "Its a little kinky... but don't worry. I'll be right back." She blushed a little, and I left her standing in the bedroom to go open and pour the wine.

I returned with a glass of wine, set it on the nightstand, and said, "I want you to undress for me - slow - and then get on the bed. I want to watch you touch yourself. I want you to cum for me, but pretend it's not me. Pretend it's someone else. I'm going to watch from the patio, through the door. I'm going to touch my cock, stroke it, and watch you cum. Will you do that for me baby?"

KK had a slight smile, almost a smirk. She said, "Hmmmm... who will you be? Will you be a nasty peeping perv? Or will you be that hot guy that works in my office building that stares at my legs all the time?"

I said, "I take it that's a yes. I'm going out onto the patio now. You show me what a naughty girl you are."

Once I was outside, I stood near the glass doors and watched. KK started by sipping her wine, standing between the foot of the bed and the interior of the door. She unbuttoned the top button of her blouse, then turned around, facing away from me. KK walked around the bed, set the wine glass on the nightstand, then disappeared into the bathroom for a few minutes. My cock was hard with anticipation.

When KK came back into the bedroom, her blouse was halfway unbuttoned, exposing her cleavage and lacy bra. She took another sip of wine, then came back to the spot between the foot of the bed and the glass door.

I undid my belt and unbuttoned my slacks, letting them fall to my knees. KK spread her feet on the floor slightly, and undid the zipper at the side of her skirt, then teasingly shinnied out of it, letting it fall to the floor, stepping out of it. Apparently she'd removed her panties during the bathroom visit, standing in front of me in just her blouse, bra, and heels. My cock sprang into an almost painful erection.

KK unbuttoned her blouse completely, took it off, tossed it over atop her skirt, then unclasped the bra, tossing it aside, now completely naked save for her heels. I was stroking my hard cock, watching her.

Then KK got onto the foot of the bed, on her knees, legs apart. She started her masturbation tease by fondling her big, gorgeous tits, looking out the window, sort of past me, opening and closing her eyes as if she was imagining something or someone. I stroked, watching her nipples become erect, then watching her pinch them, tug on them, teasing herself. KK licked her right index finger, worked it between her pussy lips, then tasted it.

The show lasted about twenty minutes, while I stroked my hard cock watching KK pleasure herself to a nice orgasm. I blasted cum all over the glass door. I managed to control myself until the moment when KK spread her pussy lips with the fingers of one hand, then rubbed her clit with the fingers of her other hand to make herself cum.

I waited a few minutes, until my knees no longer felt weak, then slid the door open and went inside. I fell onto the bed, to enjoy licking KK's juicy wet pussy until she had a second orgasm. We laid there in the afterglow for a bit, the door open, where we could listen to the sounds from the parking lot, people coming and going, walking outside the fence. KK said, "I wonder if anyone could see us, or hear us? That's kind of hot!"

I said, "Let's get cleaned up, go have some dinner, and we'll see if there's anywhere to go for a drink and some dancing. How's that sound?"

KK said, "Sexy... ummmm... dancing! And I'm hungry too. Did you like my little show? I imagined it was that hot guy from my office building, jacking his big fat cock while I showed off for him..."

Her matter-of-fact statement got me hard again, so I put her hand on my cock. KK said, "Later baby. I'm ready for some dinner. I'll make sure you get desert - I promise!"

We showered together, further temptation and torment for me, as KK staved off my advances, making a concession by giving me a blowjob, but stopping short of making me cum, instead leaving me hard and a little frustrated.

I watched KK dress and put on her make-up. KK'd brought along a "little black dress" for our outing, along with a black lace bra and panty set from Victoria's Secret, a lace garter, and back-seam stockings, and a pair of her "fuck me" pumps, ones with fire-engine red soles and spiky heels. I love seeing her like that, her shapely legs accentuated by the stockings and heels.

We had a nice dinner at an upscale steak place, skipped desert, and then went on a drive. I'd scouted the area enough to know where a few bars and lounges were, so I drove us to the first place that I thought might be promising. We parked and went in, but didn't stay long - the music was all hip-hop, loud, and the place just had a sort of bad vibe to it.

The next stop was more of a dive looking place, at least on the outside, but it seemed packed. Inside, it proved to be wall to wall people, pool tables, a juke box, and an active dance floor. We were a bit over-dressed, but not so much so that we stood out like a sore thumb.

The patrons were diverse, so we didn't feel uncomfortably old like we'd experienced at the hip-hop place. There were probably a 50/50 mix of men and women, racially mixed, probably ranging from late 20's to mid-50's, so we more or less fit in.

We managed to find two open stools at the smaller of the two bars in the club, although not next to each other. There was a guy sitting there, maybe late 40's by my guess, who eventually figured out that KK and I were together, and he offered to move over one seat to let us sit next to each other. I thanked him by offering to buy him another cocktail, which he accepted. The three of us made smalltalk for a while. Eventually, KK said, "I wish some nice gentleman would ask me to dance..."

Our acquaintance took the hint, and said, "I'd love the opportunity to dance with a pretty lady!"

He asked me for permission, which I thought both quaint, and polite, and I said, "Certainly... please enjoy!" I winked at KK and watched as they crossed to the dance floor. They went through most of three tunes, one a slow dance, where I'm pretty sure I saw the guy pressing KK close in, and squeezing her ass cheeks. My cock was hard, wondering if she was encouraging, or discouraging him. Eventually they came back to the bar, the three of us enjoying another cocktail. As KK was polishing off the last of her gin and tonic, another, somewhat younger guy approached her, and asked her to dance. She accepted, and left me with the other guy at the bar.

That conversation was interesting. He said, "Your wife?"

I said, "Yes. That's my wife. She's very special."

The guy replied, "You're a lucky man. She's hot as Hell!"

I took it that maybe he was probing to see if he'd get some kind of invitation. I said, "Yes, she's hotter than you can imagine. We're on date night. She loves to dance and drink, it gets her all wound up for later."

He responded, "All wound up 'eh, for later? You lucky bastard! Do you keep her all to yourself?"

I told him, "That's really up to her. She's pretty strong-willed, and kind of does whatever she feels like."

He said, "Mind if I try to bend her will a little?"

I told him, "Good luck. Go for it, and see what happens."

A few moments later, KK returned to the bar, and asked me to order her another drink. She said, "I'm going to visit the powder room. I'll be back in a sec!"

KK got back, and I had her drink waiting. She reached out and grabbed my hand, stuffing something into it from her other fist. Then she swallowed about half the drink in one gulp. I discreetly looked at the object she'd stuffed into my palm - it was her panties! In the same instant, our companion at the bar asked KK for another dance. KK accepted, and they strolled over to the juke box, where the guy fed in some quarters, punching buttons along the way.

They hit the dance floor, and eventually a slow number came on, one I figured he'd selected, which allowed him to closely embrace my sexy, panty-less wife and dance. I watched intently, wishing I was closer. This time it was obvious. They were both actively feeling and groping one another. They danced through three more slow numbers, at one point I saw them kissing - it made me very uncomfortable, but other than running out to the dance floor to bust them up, there was nothing to do but watch. I'm fairly certain I saw KK steer around so she could watch me, watching her.

After the song ended, they came back to the bar. To my surprise, KK said, "Well, it's been a long, long day. Thanks so much for a lovely evening, for dancing with me. Now its time for me to go take care of hubby! Let's go back to the hotel baby, I'm ready!"

There was no lingering goodbye, just a peck on the cheek by KK to our tormented acquaintance. He said, "Maybe another time?" She just waved at him on our way out the door.

Fortunately the drive back to the hotel was short, otherwise I'd never have made it. The cocktails had an effect on KK, she was all over me, expounding dirty talk, "Oh my God, he touched my pussy baby! Right there on the dance floor... I could feel his hard cock against me when we were dancing. He was whispering in my ear all the things he wanted to do to me, lick my pussy, fuck my mouth! He was being such a naughty man!"

We parked in front of the room, rushed inside, pretty much tearing off each other's clothing. I pushed KK onto the bed, with no foreplay, licking her sopping wet pussy.

I stopped and whispered in her ear, "Did you want him baby? Did you want to fuck him? Did you want his cock in your pretty mouth, or your hot wet pussy?"

KK was moaning, "Yes. I want him to fuck me. I want him to fuck me so good! God, oh God fuck me! I'm thinking about his big hard cock in my pussy. Is he gonna cum inside me? Is he gonna fill me up with his hot cum?"

I prepared to mount KK, she stopped me, saying, "No. You have to put on a rubber! You're not my husband..."

I paused, and KK said, "Cover it up lover boy, then fuck me with that big hard cock."

jw_kk
jw_kk
493 Followers
12