Third Wedding Anniversary

Story Info
Oliver and Krista enjoy some naughty fun.
2.8k words
4.12
19.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers

"Do you know that the official gift to give for your third wedding anniversary is leather?"

Oliver smiled at his wife and waited for her response.

"Really? Did you get me leather?" Krista giggled. She ran her hand up and down his thigh, watching him squirm.

"Maybe. Want to give me a blow job while I drive?"

Oliver grinned. She never turned down blowing him in public. She leaned over and undid his pants, wrapping her lips around his cock. Her blue skirt was tight around her hips and he knew she was wearing the green lace thong. He moaned softly and continued the drive along the straight highway.

Oliver and Krista had known each other almost all their lives. They had begun as friends and after she graduated from college, had begun to date. They were not each other's first so it took a while to figure out each other's limits. They had just recently found out that they both enjoyed some light bondage and spanking.

"Oh yeah baby. Flick that stud against my pee hole." Oliver was trying to concentrate on the road. His wife had the cutest little tongue ring in the world and she would run it against the tip of his cock, flicking it gently. Krista grinned and wiggled her butt. He held back his orgasm. She didn't like swallowing or even tasting his cum, but he knew that she loved sucking his cock.

Krista felt the car slow down and she fixed his cock back into his pants and sat up. They had pulled off the main highway and were driving up to a large building that looked like a small castle.

"Wow this place is amazing." Krista kissed Oliver's cheek and got out of the car. She went to grab the bags, but the porter arrived and placed their bags on the cart.

"You must be the Stantons. Is this all your luggage?" The young porter looked at the couple and wondered who had brought whom to this hotel. Most times, he was right at his guess.

"Yeah it is. Thanks." Oliver handed the porter a large bill and then walked hand in hand with his wife to check in.

The hotel was high class. There were marble floors, leather couches, and a fountain in the middle of the foyer. Oliver checked them in and then walked towards their room.

"We're on the first floor sweetie. It overlooks the pool. I knew you'd want to suntan during the day." Krista grinned. She was addicted to sun tanning. Her skin was a dark brown already and summer had barely started. She loved how her dark skin made her blonde hair lighter. She also loved how Oliver reacted when he saw her tan lines. She tanned topless with a thong on the bottom. Her pussy lips and a small patch of skin above her clit was a stark white. The rest of her was tanned.

They entered the room and Krista gasped. She couldn't believe her eyes. The room had a king sized bed in the middle. No headboard or footboard. It was almost four feet above the floor and had a rich flowing bed skirt. The sheets were red and the bed itself was on a raised platform. There were French doors that led out to the pool area and another set of French doors that she assumed led to the bathroom. The dresser was a black shiny mahogany and their luggage had already been placed neatly on the dresser.

"Fuck."

"You like?" Oliver walked over. Krista was always honest and upfront. It was something he loved about her.

"Yeah. Now tell me the truth. You didn't just randomly tell me about the leather. Tell me what we really get to do here."

Olive grinned. He couldn't keep things from his wife. Pulling her close he began to undress her. "You my dear told me you wanted to be controlled sexually. You wanted to be submissive to me. This is your chance. You are not leaving this room until Sunday morning unless I say so. Close your eyes."

Krista did as she was told and felt something tug on her neck. Oliver was wrapping something around her neck and she felt it. It was soft and firm.

"This is your collar for the weekend my pet. It is your anniversary present. It is leather and cost a small fortune. You will wear it until I ask you to take it off."

Oliver spoke harshly to Krista, but knew she was aroused. Her nipples were pressed against her blue silk blouse and her lips flushed to a deep red when she was horny.

"Yes."

"Undress and lay on the bed. I will come to you when I'm ready. No touching."

Krista eagerly undressed. He was watching her carefully. She removed her shirt and bra and then wiggled out of her skirt. Krista's body was amazing. She had been a gymnast in high school and was not as developed as she should be. She had gotten breast surgery before the wedding and her D cup breasts looked twice as big considering she was not even five feet tall. She wiggled out of her panties and then lay on her stomach on the bed. The sheets felt like velvet and she squirmed around a bit.

"No squirming. Don't you dare rub that clit ring of yours against the bed sheets." Oliver knew what his wife was doing. A skill she had that was so sexy. She could rub her clit ring in circles against a surface and make herself orgasm. Krista stopped moving and closed her eyes.

***

Oliver watched his wife breath deeply on the bed. The diamonds in her wedding ring were sparkling as the late afternoon sun shone through the window. He undressed and removed a few items from his bag.

Smack. The loud sound echoed through the room. He had a leather whip in his right hand and had smacked it hard against her left butt cheek.

"Ooo." Krista had been asleep until she felt the spank. She knew it was neither his hand nor one of her hairbrushes. He spanked her again and this time she felt the stinging on her skin.

"Tell me why you're a bad girl. Tell me or I'll keep spanking you." Oliver cracked the whip hard against both her buttocks and then massaged them hard with his hands. Her tanned skin was quickly turning a deep shade of red.

"I want sex all the time." Krista blurted out those words and her mind raced as to how true that was. "I'm always horny. I want to fuck you all the time. I love fucking you so much."

"What else?" Oliver had spread her legs and spanked her pussy lips. The whip was coated in her juices, but he didn't care. He held the handle tightly as the looped leather cracked against over her skin.

"I won't swallow your cum. I act like a princess always wanting things. I'm a spoiled brat."

Oliver moaned. His cock was so hard and swaying back and forth each time he spanked her. The sheets under her pussy were soaking and he wondered if she had had a small orgasm yet.

"You are a spoiled brat. You are a bitch too. You want jewelry, a car, and clothing. You only wanted to marry me because I'm rich." Oliver spanked her so hard that a large red welt on her ass began to ooze droplets of blood. Krista cried out, but she continued moaning.

"I wanted to marry you because I wanted to fuck your hard throbbing cock." Krista was beyond aroused. She had never felt like this before and it scared her. Her body was burning with desire. Her clit was pulsing and her nipples were tingling. She pushed her legs together, but she couldn't cum. She was so far gone that her body couldn't orgasm.

"Stop talking slut." Oliver screamed out those words and spun her around. He shoved the handle of the whip into her mouth to suck on while he used his hands to spank her body. He spanked her thighs and her back and then slapped her face gently as she sucked on the handle.

"You wanted me since you were a teenager. Did it feel good knowing you wanted to fuck someone twice your age." Oliver grunted. He wondered if she could taste the leather of the handle. He watched as she sucked it hard and fast, like she did his cock.

"You were more then twice my age when I started lusting after you." Oliver's eyes went wild hearing that. He pulled out the whip from her mouth and slapped her face.

"You slut. Fuck me until I cum inside you. Be my little fuck slut." Krista nodded and climbed on top of him. Oliver gripped her tiny butt and squeezed her skin tightly. He continued spanking her. Krista still hadn't cum and was getting desperate. She knew she couldn't say anything so she just rode his cock, wanting to make him cum.

"Oh yeah. I'm going to pump your pussy full of my cum. You love my cum in you, don't you? Feeling it ooze out. Fuck me harder."

Oliver thrusted up hard and pounded her pussy. He figured her ass was numb from the pain, but he continued spanking her harder and harder. Each slap on her ass made her pussy tighten and finally he felt the cum build in his balls. He wasn't as young as he used to be and took a lot longer to cum than before. He grunted and growled, holding onto her tight.

"Oh yeah baby. I'm going to explode inside you." Oliver grunted and came hard. He held her down tight and felt his cum shoot inside her. His cum was already oozing out onto his thighs and he was continuing to shoot stream after stream of cum. He pulled her off him and threw her on her stomach.

She couldn't put together a sentence. Her pussy was pulsing and burning and no matter what she did, she couldn't cum. Oliver loved the sight of her red bleeding butt cheeks. They were almost a deep purple color compared to the dark brown skin around.

"Don't fucking move. I'll come back when I need a fuck toy again."

***

Krista opened her eyes and saw the ceiling of the hotel room. She felt the cool smooth sheets under her and then realized that her hands and feet were tied. She still had the leather collar around her neck and her butt was tingling from all the spankings she had received. She looked around and noticed that it was dark outside. Her luggage was still on the dresser. She was still naked. Her husband was nowhere to be found.

She pulled on the ties and cried out as it tightened more. She then noticed that her legs were almost completely doing the splits and that her pussy was just against the edge of the bed. She wondered if he had fucked her while she was passed out. She didn't have time to answer herself as the door opened. Her husband walked in wearing only shorts.

"Hello my pet. I went to the exercise room and did some running. I hope you didn't mind being left here alone." Oliver walked over and kissed his wife gently on the nose. He saw that her wrists were a little red which meant that she had been pulling on them.

"I see you tried to get loose. I will untie you once you gush for me."

Krista moaned. She had only gushed once before and that was after fucking for over two hours. She had been so aroused that she couldn't control herself.

"Yes my pet. I hope you don't mind your legs spread like that. You pussy looks very swollen already." Oliver removed his boxers and shorts and stood at the end of the bed. The bed was exactly the right height that his cock lined up with her pussy. He thrusted into her hard and fast, feeling his cock hit the back of her pussy.

"Oh that's it baby. Fuck me." Krista's pussy was so sensitive. She couldn't move at all and wouldn't dare for fear that the ties would get tighter. Her fingers and toes were already tingling. Oliver grunted and thrusted faster. He was in complete ecstasy. His beautiful tiny wife was tied tight to the bed and here he could fuck her for as long as he wanted. His cock had been throbbing the whole time he was exercising. He ran on the treadmill and had only one thought – Krista's pussy.

"You like this, my pet? You like being tied up and fucked? Do you like the ties? They're leather."

"Mmmm." Krista couldn't talk anymore. His cock was rubbing her gspot with each thrust and she wanted to move, arch her back, do something besides just lay there.

"Tell me how it feels. Tell me exactly how it feels to have my huge cock inside you."

Oliver was thrusting harder, bringing himself to orgasm. He didn't care if she was enjoying herself, although her moans and whimpers and of course the wetness that engulfed his cock was evidence that she was enjoying this.

"Amazing. You're stretching me so much. I need to cum, so badly!" Krista cried out and her body was overcome by her orgasm. Her whole body shook and she pulled at the leather straps. They tightened to the point that she was slowly losing circulation in her hands and feet. She didn't care. She was not in control of the situation. He was in control. He was the one deciding what happened.

"Oliver reached and undid her leg ties. She thought for a moment that he was going to untie her completely, but instead he grabbed her legs and pushed them straight up in the air. He wrapped one of the ties around her ankles, tying them together.

"What are you doing?" Krista felt her pussy lips press together. His cock was still inside her and she knew she was squeezing against him harder.

Oliver didn't answer. He then reached over and undid her hands, quickly retying them to her ankles. She bent her legs and realized the position she was in. Still on her back, her arms and legs were tied together, exposing her pussy.

"That's a good girl. If you try to move, you'll fall off the bed. It's a long fall and you won't be able to walk. I'm going for dinner." Oliver withdrew his cock from her pussy and after sliding on his boxers; he left the room to have dinner.

***

"Oh." That was all Krista could say. She felt intense pressure down below and then felt complete relief. She opened her eyes and watched as she gushed all over. She knew it wasn't urine as the intense pleasure that she felt was only such when she orgasmed. She was lying on her sides with her ankles and wrists tied together. She tried to remember where she was, but the moment she saw her husband lapping at her juices, she knew exactly what had happened.

She must have passed out and he had come back after dinner to fuck her senseless. She could fuck in her sleep without being woken up until she came. He had probably fucked her exactly the way she needed it to gush so much. Oliver was sucking on her juices while he massaged her butt. It was still red and sore from her earlier spanking.

"Good girl. Now I will untie you." Oliver undid the leather ties and helped Krista to a sitting position. She was dizzy and sore, but very satisfied.

"I love you baby."

"I love you Krista. You are such a hot fuck. How the hell did I get so lucky?" Oliver was cuddling his wife closely. They both knew that they could play aggressively, but deep down there was a mutual love and respect.

"You got lucky because you're rich, your romantic, and you have a huge cock." Krista stuck her tongue out at him and then carefully climbed off the bed to have a shower.

"I'll massage your bruises after your shower sweetie." Oliver called out to his wife, watching her walk into the washroom.

Krista and Oliver continued to enjoy their anniversary weekend. She continued to wear the thin leather collar that was around her neck and when they checked out on Sunday evening, she left it on. As they entered the car to drive home, the porter flirted with Krista.

"Very nice necklace ma'am. It suits your complexion nicely."

Krista giggled. He was barely eighteen and she wondered if he realized she was only a few years older then he. "Thank you. My husband got it for me for our three-year anniversary. It's the traditional gift you know."

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers