Thirst!

Story Info
Shy female vampire falls for a woman for the first time.
2k words
4.37
24.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vein on her neck pulsating with fresh blood caught my attention first. The white alabaster of her skin a sharp contrast to the blue vein that seemed to invite me in. Invite me in for the kill. Not knowing what might happen next and not seeing the danger that lay ahead. I wondered what her skin would feel like underneath my cold fingers. Exploring, searching and warmed by the warm blood that ran underneath the skin of her frail neck. Just when the thought of killing her entered my mind, she turned around and smiled at me. A beautiful smile, with not the slightest sign of fear in her eyes.

I lowered my stare to my feet. Her lush, red lips had diverted my attention away from that beautiful blue vein pulsating with fresh blood. And I was afraid that she might see the hunger for her blood in my eyes. After a few seconds I peeked up through my eyelashes, she was still there, but no longer alone. A man had sat down next to her and they were engorged in what seemed to be an animated conversation. I could barely contain my disappointment as I blended back into the shadows of a pillar beside me, waiting and lingering.

Never before had I been so intrigued by a particular person before. Normally I didn’t care where I got the blood to quench my thirst. From my hiding place, I kept my eyes straight on her, waiting for her to finish talking to the man. Waiting for her to leave so I could follow her almost felt like an eternity. I observed her every move, how her short black hair touched the base of her neck whenever she laughed. Her red lips slightly parted when she listened to the man that held on to her interest. A little voice inside my head told me to walk over. Get him out of the way first and then move in on her. Another part of me just couldn’t bring myself to do this.

The wait for her to leave him was long and I wondered what the hell was wrong with me, lurking in the shadows for a mere mortal woman? Still her neck kept beckoning me in, my incisor teeth rising to the pulsating blood in her veins, almost erotic. How would she feel under my hands? How would I be able to seduce her to come with me? I wanted to turn her - not kill her. I wanted to keep her with me, but she was obviously more interested in men. I cast my eyes down to the ground, ready to walk away until I heard a voice beside me say; "I noticed you watching me." Her warm breath caressed my cold skin when I turned around, there she was. Her short black hair, almost the color of a raven's pack of feathers, spiky around her face as she leaned in to me. I couldn't believe my luck, and I could almost smell the blood coursing through her veins, such a sweet scent.

Her lips gently caressed my cheek when she continued to speak to me, and her hand found its way to my hip and rested on it. I was starting to feel light-headed at the smell of her blood, but there seemed to be more. I looked into her eyes and was pulled in by their beauty; she was so attractive and so innocent in a way. And then, before I knew it, her lips were on mine in a passionate kiss and I could feel my body respond to hers. Her hands ran over my back as her lips pressed on mine, and the sweet scent of her blood driving me wild.

My cold hands started exploring her body underneath her shirt; a groan emerged from my throat as I felt her warm and bare breast under my fingers. She pressed her body against mine, our nipples touched under the light fabric of our shirts and she moaned softly under my touch.

Her lips traveled across my face, hovering over my cheek when she murmured, “I wanted you from the minute I saw you.”

Holding my breath, I nuzzled her neck; the fragrance of her perfume mixed with her body’s scent made my head spin.

“Let’s get out of here,” I mumbled under my breath, pulling her closer to me. As I waited for her response, I let my hands run over her back, the goose bumps emerging where my fingers touched her.

Her voice husky and hoarse when she responded, “Your place or mine?” She looked up at me and winked when she said the words out loud; a warm feeling surged through my body settling down in my loins. A feeling I hadn’t felt in a long time, and more, a feeling usually reserved for men. Yet this woman was driving me insane, I wanted her, in more ways than one.

“Mine,” I said more confident than I felt because she might run at the sight of my residence, yet I couldn’t risk being trapped in her place when the sun came out. I turned her around, her back against my chest and tentatively licked her ear as my hands ran across her stomach. “You are so exciting,” I added, kissing her neck and biting it softly without piercing the skin. It took all my strength not to bite her there and then, the vein so clear in sight and pulsating strongly.

As we left the club I could see all eyes upon us, I was sure people were wondering how in the world I had managed to seduce the most beautiful woman in the room. It’s not that I’m horrible looking or anything, just a bit awkward maybe, my skin is white as marble, my hair is red as the flame of a fire and my eyes are as green as the grass of my homeland, Ireland. I’m very tall and gawky to a certain point, and to boot it off I’m over three hundred years old, although I was turned at the mortal age of eighteen. I was never given the time to blossom in a similar way my sisters did after their twentieth birthdays because I remained eighteen for eternity. My sisters the swans - I the ugly duckling and the only one who is still walking the earth in this day and age.

Deep in thought, I opened the door to my house and held the door open to her, yet she wouldn’t go in before me, her red, seductive lips slightly parted as she leaned in to kiss me.

After what seemed like an eternity of lingering kisses, she whispered, “I’m Angelica, what’s your name?”

“Eanna,” I gasped in between kisses, pulling her beguiling body against mine and walked back over the threshold still holding her in my embrace. The room was dark, the thick velvet curtains drawn, and not the slightest light from the street came into my house for the most obvious reasons. Although it was difficult, I tore myself away from this enticingly beautiful woman to light a few candles on the table.

Angelica’s face had an ecstatic look when she glanced around the room, softly gasping for air when she noticed the coffin in the far corner of the room. My eyes followed her when she walked over to it and placed her hand on the lid.

“Who did you hide in here?” she asked with a tempting smile surrounding her lips.

At a loss for words, I stared at her, and licked my lips as I shook my head. “No one. To be honest with you, it’s mine,” I said softly, prepared for her to leap out of the room in sheer terror. Smiling at me, she moved closer, in the light of the candles I could almost see through her shirt and I just wanted to rip it from her body.

“So,” she whispered, “why do you have coffin in your room? Obsessed with death? Or are you a vampire?”

Licking my lips, I cast my eyes down to the ground, and murmured, “The latter I’m afraid.”

I peaked through my eyelashes and searched her face for a reaction but couldn’t make out the expression – it appeared to be a combination of lust and fright. “I don’t want to hurt you,” the words surfaced from my lips instantly as I stepped forward and took her face into my hands. “I do not want you to be afraid of me Angelica,” I said insisting, before I kissed her luscious lips, and then the realization struck me: I really did not want to harm her in any way for I loved the way she made me feel.

My hands slid down her throat onto her breasts, cupping them in my hands for a second and then I ran them down her stomach, and up her body again underneath her shirt.

“Take it off,” she mumbled in my ear, before I licked my way down her neck and bit softly along her collarbone. I pulled away from her and pushed the shirt over her head, exposing her naked torso to me. Her breasts were firm and round, the nipples rosy red and erect at the touch of my hands running over them. I gasped for air at the sight of them and after what seemed like hours I licked my way down her collarbone and kissed the curve of her bosom gently; the soft moans rising from her lips only excited me more and almost egging me on. Biting the arch of her breast tenderly, I moved my hands down to her hips, her skin warm underneath my freezing fingers.

My lips captured her nipple and I started suckling it while my trembling fingers unbuckled her jeans and slid them down to the ground. Angelica groaned in response; I could smell her excitement and feel my own crackling through my veins. Running my hands up to the insides of her thighs until they touched the silk of her panties, moist with her desire for me. Me, I couldn’t believe it, yet I continued for I wanted to make her mine for eternity; I slipped my fingers past the damp piece of clothing and touched her wetness. Slowly inserting one finger in as she quivered under my touch and arched her back to fill my mouth with her breast.

Her breath became shallow when I licked my way across her abdomen, placing my thumbs on either side of her panties when I slowly pulled them down, exposing her sex to me. Kneeling down in front of her, I teasingly licked her thighs until she grunted out my name and begged for me to continue. I buried my face between her legs and traced my tongue over her pussy, occasionally flicking her clit until she whimpered with pleasure. My hands got a hold of her buttocks, pulling her closer to my face burying my nails into the soft skin of her bottom.

My own body responded to her every move, her every breath and her moans, I could feel the exhilaration rushing through her body as my tongue darted around in her pussy. The taste of her excited me more than I can say and as my breasts rubbed against her legs they eagerly responded to her skin. Driving her pelvic bone against my face, Angelica shuddered and pushed my tongue deeper into her, her hands on the back of my head almost smothering me with her warmth. Moaning into her loins, I rubbed my body against her legs and ran my lips and tongue over her pussy until she let out a scream of pure delight.

As her legs became unstable, she sank to the floor in front of me, sighing, “That was wonderful Eanna.” Her breasts bounced against the fabric of my shirt as she leaned in to kiss me long and hard, while my hand slid between her legs again. I kissed her lips, her cheeks, and her jaw then slowly licked her neck and as I inserted two fingers into her wetness, I sank my teeth into her neck and she squealed with pleasure.