Thirst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.......................

Over six centuries later and I and my love are still together; both as young and beautiful as the day were turned. It had taken several days before the transformation was complete and Kate became a Vampire but even as I told her what I had done; she never complained. She just insisted that she was happy to have someone who she loved and who loved her in return. She would then kiss me and drag me to bed. And here I thought I was the insatiable one.

When I was a boy I believed that the world had been against me, when I had been bitten I thought that I must have offended god for he seemed so determined to punish me; now I don't really give a damn. All I care about is Kate and no matter what happens to the world around us; we shall forever be together.

*

The End

AN: This is a slightly altered version of my DBZ fan fiction 'Thirst', to make it an original work. I had considered rewriting this without the first person but then I decided against it as this would forever remind me why I don't do First Person stories, I just suck at it to be blunt.

I hope this version goes down better than the original so...

Please Review!