Thirst Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, this is so good, so lemony! I want some more..."

"Well, we're not quite done yet bad boy! You'll have to drink the rest of it at its source. You think you can get off that easy?" Sheila interrupted me.

"Of course not!" I assured her, and then continued with a wink, "But, in a way, I am certainly "getting off," aren't I? We both are, yes?"

"Smart ass!" She retorted, her lips wet and glistening.

I emptied the rest of the glass, relishing every drop of it. I stood up and quickly shed my clothing as Sheila whistled encouragingly as each item came off my body. My cock, free at last, stood proudly at full mast, as if saluting the renewal of our relationship. She took one last gulp from her glass and stood up and took her blouse off. Her small breasts topped by pert, longish pink nipples, appeared, inviting my tongue and lips to romp around those delicious mounds and suck upon the rubbery nubbins.

Stepping forward simultaneously we fell into a passionate kiss, my lips trapping her lower lip and reveling in its softness. Our hands clasped each other, pulling us into each other. My turgid root was crushed between our groins, the top of it snuggling against her soft belly, the curls of her pubes surrounding it like vines climbing a tree. As my lips fully meshed with hers, her tongue invaded my mouth, and behind it, a small flood, the last gulp she had taken from her glass, flowed into my mouth. A rush of surprise and excitement swept up and down my body. Swishing the liquid around, I passed it back into her mouth. As I swirled my tongue in to her mouth, she pushed a portion of the liquid back into my mouth, swallowing the rest. I drank it down greedily – I couldn't seem to get enough of Sheila's sweet stream. Her eyes twinkled. Suddenly I felt very thirsty.

"Sheel," my voice sounded like a frog croaking from within a well, "I need to drink more from your tasty fountain, please?"

"That's a good boy," she murmured approvingly, between sharp breaths, "and good boys are always rewarded."

But, I wasn't going to let her get away with manipulating me so. However cunning her plan was, I was determined to reverse the situation and inflict some surprise and torture on her in return.

"Oh yeah? And you've been a very naughty girl, haven't you Sheel? You planned the whole thing – you made up that story about the water; you knew the orange juice was stale; and, sneakiest of all, you drank most of that pitcher of lemonade. I bet the tap water is quite safe?"

She laughed as she hugged me closer to her, grinding her hips and causing my cock to roll helplessly like a log between our torsos. Then to top it off, she stuck her tongue out, mocking me, adding insult to injury. I kissed her again, kissing and licking her face, worshipping her cheeks, chin, and neck in turn. My tongue glided over the ridges on her ears and her earlobes, slowly penetrating her ear, making her giggle and shiver. I drifted further down, to her breasts and exquisite nipples, her hand holding my head, caressing it encouragingly, her fingers fondling and running through the hair. I shifted from one breast to another, suckling greedily on her rubbery nipples, pulling my head away now and then until her nipples popped out between my lips, making her shiver with pleasure. Suddenly her hands were on my shoulders, pushing me away from her.

"Enough, Bim! Sit down! I've been holding back long enough. Now it is time for you to do your duty," She ordered me in a stern voice, like a schoolteacher disciplining a student.

With a last kiss, she pushed me down on the sofa, and I sat there, my gaze level with her navel and hips. I was somewhat surprised at this take-charge-assertive side of Sheila, which was unlike her in the past. Not that she was ever shy or reticent, but now, she seemed intent on putting me through the paces. Appealing as it was, it was also clear that there were other reasons for her rushing things along. After all, she was desperate after drinking all that lemonade. That realization set the gears in my wicked mind turning – here was the perfect opportunity to take my revenge!

Sheila turned around slowly and deliberately, until her smooth, rounded derriere was in front of my face, and stood looking over her shoulders at me with a sly smile, as full of lust as love. The soft globes of her ass, and her firm, strong thighs, had now taken the place of her juicy cleft and the turf of trimmed soft hair that were in front of me a moment ago.

The cheeks of her derriere enthralled me – the smooth, rich creaminess of the skin, the fleshy, well-rounded, shapely heft of her buns, and the way they met each other in the receding valley in between. It was electrifying, and a tingle ran down my spine until it reverberated in the increasing stiffness and girth of my cock, making it throb and stiffen. The head of my cock peeked out from under the foreskin, pink and shiny, like a spectator come out to watch the show that was about to begin.

Sheila started slowly and deliberately bending down at the waist, unfolding a voluptuous and sensuous sight that dazzled my eyes. As she leaned forward, the valley between her mounds opened up, gradually revealing the hidden delights between them. It was like the mist lifting off a mountainous river gorge revealing nature's bounty down below. Her ass cheeks spread apart, unfolding like a book, bringing into view Sheila's sweet rosebud. The whiff of her feminine musk mixed with the faint scent of a light perfume and summer sweat swept across my nostrils. The smooth cheeks of her globes slowly distended, twin fleshy mound jutting up into the air, each dome a shrine that I longed to worship. Mounted atop the pillars of her toned legs, they shone in the crimson evening light streaming in through the windows rousing in me feelings that were almost religious. As she continued to bend forward further, her effort made her pucker contract, tightening the skin around and pulling it inwards.

I remembered the first time I paid homage to that sweet bud. When I first brought up anal play, Sheila was hesitant. At her suggestion, we had bought books on the topic to educate ourselves on hygiene, physiology and other aspects of anal sex. After substantial preparation she allowed me to touch and feel her, progressing slowly to rubbing without penetrating. I had taken to it more readily then her, unabashedly using my tongue to rim her without her permission, making her squirm with pleasure, even if hesitantly. The desire to pleasure her anus felt natural to me -– the scent of her rosebud was intensely arousing and the roughness and texture of the crinkly skin a delight to my tongue. She, on the other hand, was hesitant to let even her finger wander between my cheeks just once, a fleeting gesture of reciprocity at best. We were just newcomers to that wayward pleasure when we parted ways. Now, I was giddy with the prospect of resuming it.

As she continued to bend further, her split pussy came into view, upside down, like a secret entrance of a cavern between the pillars of her legs. The lips of her flowery quim, pressed tight against each other like a bud yet to bloom, followed by her fleshy mound of Venus covered in short curls rolled in beneath her rose bud. Finally, her face appeared between her feet, below the knees, her short hair hanging down from her head. She had pulled all the stops and presented herself in a way that she knew would turn me to mush and putty.

"Drink up all my lemonade Bim! I know you are thirsty," she purred, ordering, cajoling and pleasing me at the same time.

My breathing had stopped altogether. The air was trapped in my lungs, its movement arrested by a fantastic failure of the involuntary response system. I was totally captivated by the slow unfolding of Sheila's charms; charms that she had revealed with such effective drama that even the nervous responses of my body were thrown into disarray. I heard the blood pounding in my temples and felt overcome with a trembling that took over my whole body. My tongue was parched and I felt dizzy, light in the head as if I was going to faint. I was going mad with the giddy delight and desire to just give myself up to the long forgotten love and lust. Sheila had rekindled those faint embers into a roaring fire. Lost to reason, thought, logic, caution – all the rational faculties – I was swept away by the swift currents of desire, floating helplessly, immersed in the mystical grace of her sluttish offering. It was with difficulty that I willed myself out of that trance. Taking a couple of breaths I looked into her upturned eyes, gazing at me encouragingly, insistently, and lustily. Tempted as I was to give in and do her bidding, I decided that it was time to spring my surprise on her!!

"You have been a very naughty, the way you had planned and set up this whole thing and didn't even give me a hint, Sheel!! You're going to get what you want, but, it's time for you to listen to me rather than order me around," I said in as firm a voice as I could muster (truth be told, my innards where quivering, and I had to resort to whispering to hide the tremor in my voice).

The words seemed to have a chastening effect, as the anticipation on Sheila's face turned to surprise and she stared at me in confusion.

"I can't hold out longer. I have to go soon, Bim!" she toned her voice down, perhaps in response to my whisper, perhaps in true desperations.

"Oh no, you're not going anywhere lassie," I reasserted my authority, taking pleasure in derailing her well laid out plan, "A naughty woman like you needs to learn to those who love you first."

"So what do you want me to do? Should I stand up? Do you want me on the couch? Let me at least go a bit – I can't bear this too long," she pleaded.

Now that I had her attention, I put into action a long forgotten fantasy. I wanted to tease and torture her, but at the same time, heighten her pleasure – slowly and deliberately.

"You better not do anything foolish Sheila. First, you show me your lovely behind, spreading it in front of my eyes so deliberately, driving me nuts. And, now, you want to rush through this? That's as bad as giving a blind man sight only to blindfold him! Don't give me all this bull about having to go – I'm sure you can hold for a bit longer what with all that control you have been showing off. Besides, you deserve the discomfort you are feeling, given the way you set this whole thing up!" I said firmly, and issued my orders to my hapless lover, "Hold the position, keep quiet and keep your eyes open. Whatever I do, you call tell me how it feels and express your pleasure or displeasure. Otherwise, not a word from you! Is that clear?"

"Sure, whatever you say Bim," her voice was unsteady, but she was smiling despite her mounting desperation, beginning to enjoy the suspense.

Locking my gaze into her upturned eyes, I brought my hands down to the inside of her knees and ran them lightly against her inner thighs, almost up to her protruding pubis, grazing her skin with the back of my hands. At the top, my fingers withdrew, running over the back of her smooth thighs, without touching the upturned mound or the clipped field of pubic hair, caressing the firmness of the ass, and moving outwards to the waist. From there, I reversed the movement, as my hands wandered inwards along her buns, the fingertips gently grazing along the inside of her ass cheeks. As they approach her rose bud, I withdrew all my fingers except a thumb, which went around her pucker, my skin barely grazing hers, hovering above the crinkled skin, tracing gentle, lazy circles around it several times. Then I let my fingers go back to her buns, away from the crevice, traveling to the outside of her legs, caressing the skin with my palms. From there, they went down her outer thighs down to her knees, rubbing her smooth skin a bit more briskly. I ended the circle with the back of my fingers gently caressed the inside of her knees, which I knew to be sensitive. She bit down on her lower lip and a low, long moan escaped her. The treatment was definitely having an effect.

"Oh, God! This is torture... Bim, what are you doing to me?"

In answer, I let my hands repeat the routine, this time pinching the skin close to her anus lightly as my fingers got close by. To my delight, her breathing turned to gasps and her tense muscles shivered in response to my ministrations. After a couple more caresses, she was moaning incoherently, and her legs started shaking from the erotic charge building up in her body. Her mound of Venus protruded out like a rounded hill, more pronounced. The engorged pink lips of her pussy were drenched with glistening juices as they began to flood out and the air grew thick with the scent of the musk. Her rose bud puckered in spasms, pulling and releasing the rough skin in and out of the sweet pit of her anus. Around the fifth "rub down," I noticed the juices slowly dripping down the outer lips of her pussy, collecting in the upside down hood of her clitoris. Her clit was engorged and fully erect, and her labored, rapid breathing reflected itself in her rose bud contracting and puckering which in turn only stoked my excitement and lust. I could barely control myself as I ran my hands over her one more time. Then, with her looking on, I leaned forward from the edge of the sofa, lowering my mouth to her clitoris. Extended my tongue, I gently let it rest on the hood as my upper lip clamped down from above on her clitoris, trapping and draining the juices that lay collected in it.

"Aaaahhhh... Bim. I can't take it anymore! Put your tongue in me, please, please," she moaned.

Ignoring her pleas and taking care not to let my nose nudge into her luscious pussy lips, despite the attraction of the unbearably intoxicating aroma and a desire to taste her, I withdrew from her luscious flower. It was hard to restrain myself when every ounce of me wanted to thrust my tongue in and drink from her pussy straight away; and to allow her to release her tangy stream into my parched mouth.

"I told you to keep quiet. You may only express your pleasure, Sheila. Nothing more, nothing less! Is that clear?" I reminded her as firmly as I could, but my resolve was fast dwindling away.

She nodded, upside down, as her hands reached for my legs. She desperately wanted to get her hands on my erection or, if she could, grab my head and pull it back between her thighs, but that was impossible in the position that she was in.

"And don't even think of touching my cock! I want you to focus on the feelings in your body."

With that, I started running my tongue up her left thigh, working a wet trail up towards her buns. Taking my time, I wandered slowly with my tongue on each side, while dodging her attempts to move her pussy or rosebud towards my tongue. In her attempts to get my tongue to the center of her sweet bottom, she shifted her weight from one foot to another, dancing in desperation.

"You are cruel Bim. This is really torture... why are you doing this to me... I need to go, I really do!" She started wailing.

I wanted to give in, but forcing myself to ignore her, I kept running my tongue across her buns, at times drawing close to her rose bud or her mound but always avoiding full contact. If I felt her move her delights towards my mouth, I moved away to her thighs or the outer edges of her hips, nibbling her skin gently with my teeth. To increase the tension further, now and then I licked the juices as they collected in her clitoral hood, but rapidly, without lingering to play with her clit. When she had been moaning suchly for a few minutes, I knelt beside her to kiss her on the mouth. Our tongues met in combat, trying to push into each other's inflamed mouth. Her hands reached out to grab and caress my cock and rub my tight sack.

"Enough! Sheila, I asked you to stay still and you start playing with my cock! Get on your arms and knees!" I croaked as firmly as I could, taking her hand away from my cock.

Once she had her hand on my erection, I knew I would lose all control of myself, leave alone controlling her!!

"No, no, but..." she said, as if to resist, but I pushed her gently from behind, with my arm around her hips to steady her as she stumbled forward. She caught the edge of the chair and came down gently on all fours, her lovely derriere sticking out invitingly. She looked over her shoulder at me anxiously, her eyes pleading for release from the torment. I moved up beside her on all fours, and as we kissed, ran my hand through her hair, down her neck, giving her back a brisk but gentle rub up and down until I felt her body relax ever so slightly. Our breathing subsided somewhat and she returned the favor of a rub to my back. Quickly, I dove underneath to pay homage to her pert breasts, taking her taut nipples between my lips, firmly rolling and nibbling at them.

"Mmmm," she moaned softly.

Sensing her urgency, I quickly let my tongue leave a wet trail further south to her navel, while my hands continued gently pinching and pulling at her taut nipples. Our bodies began to tighten up again. Retrieving myself from underneath her I moved into position behind her. By now, Sheila's legs were spread apart, and I could see that her happy valley was indeed happily and completely sodden with gushing ambrosia. Composing myself, I forward to her lower back, and starting with a kiss, let my tongue wander slowly down her spine.

"Bim, I really can't hold it anymore!" she complained, and got her derriere swatted in response.

"Ouch! You bum!!! I'll get you for this!!!" she threatened in a low voice.

Ignoring her, I continued, my tongue now at the top of the rift between her buttocks. I lifted my head up, interrupting the trail I had drawn down her spine momentarily.

She was almost sobbing "Noooo! Please, please don't stop Bim!"

I waited just a few seconds, and then, stiffening my tongue I plunged it straight between her cheeks right into the center of her rose bud. Her breath rushed out in a short, sharp sigh and she momentarily stiffened.

"Oh, yes, yes, stick your tongue in! Stick it in to my ass! I want it! I want it bad!!" She started moaning and screaming, enjoying at last the assault that she had been courting so long without success.

My tongue caressed her anus eagerly, running over the puckered skin, and after a couple of swirls, I stiffened and drove it in to the center. With the prodding and cajoling of my tongue, her outer ring gradually relaxed, allowing deeper access in to it. Encountering the second ring, my tongue swiveled around it, stretching it and releasing it slowly into allowing even deeper penetration. Sheila leaned forward, resting her shoulder and head on the floor. Then, placing her hands one on each cheek, she pulled them apart, encouraging my now delighted tongue to delve further and deeper. I plundered her pucker, luxuriating in the softness and wetness deeper inside. Then, just as suddenly as I had started it, I withdrew. She gasped and turned around to look at me.

"What the... I'm about to burst!!" Her voice was pleading.

I didn't have the heart to tease her any further. I wanted to give in to our mutual craving.

"But you're enjoying it, aren't you?" I asked her, and she gave me a dazed look, her eyes crazed with the pleasure and mounting desperation.

"Yes, but..." she began, and before she could continue further, my mouth was clamped on her pussy lips, my tongue invading that orchid's stem, extracting as much of her slick, slippery, tangerine nectar as it could. Her voice, cut short, continued to repeat hoarsely, "Oh God, oh God..." as if she was under some spell. I ran my tongue all around her pussy, extracting and drinking every drop of her slick, creamy juice that my tongue could get to through the sluice of her turgid pussy lips. I then lowered my mouth to her clit, sucking her hood between my lips, my tongue gently tapping her clit. Her whole body stiffened as I introduced two fingers into her soaking wet pussy, sliding them back and forth deeply a few times, before pulling them out.